If you were to give a Villian their own movie who would it be?

If you were to give a Villian their own movie who would it be?

I want a Lex Luthor movie. Have it take place during his sisters illness.

Attached: lex-luthor.jpg (620x420, 135K)

I think a lot of Superman reboot movie released to theaters. Then a direct to market release Lex Luthor side story movie based on his sister's illness.

>Have it take place during his sisters illness.
No, have it take place while Supes is offworld fighting Mogul or Darkseid or while he's "dead' and just flashback to his sister.
Make the movie about Lex taking Superman's place like in recent runs and at the end of the movie have him giving a big speech about how the world doesn't need Superman anymore when suddenly you see Supe's cape and boots in the sky behind him.

>while he's "dead' and just flashback to his sister
I like this

Zod in Krypton and the event leading to his imprisonment in the Phantom Zone. Movie ends with him being freed and on Earth.

Attached: 1495664743305.jpg (1988x3056, 1.43M)

Deathstroke doing his job a la action movie film.

Attached: deathstroke-32-featured.png (831x538, 158K)

Penguin

Attached: 144EABC7-4B10-4E21-BEC6-C08052587D55.jpg (1211x1920, 335K)

Two-Face.

I don't think Two-Face has ever been properly captured in a movie, not even in The Dark Knight (which had a great depiction of Harvey Dent and a really lackluster Two-Face) so I'd try to make the movie revolve more around him as a controversial figure in Gotham, drawing enemies and allies from hero and villain alike and constantly struggling to keep himself together amidst his roles in life, as he and all of Gotham hangs by the precarious balance of a coin flip.

I'd make a movie based primarily on Eye of the Beholder, Crime and Punishment, and the original Harvey Kent saga from the Golden Age. A movie that's half psychological drama, half crime thriller.
A movie about Dent's ongoing struggles with his D.A. campaign, his gradually worsening mental state, his relationships with characters like Batman and Gordon and Gilda, and eventually the rise of Two-Face, exploring how he rises to target the mobs that ruined his career in order to take them down in ways he never could playing by the law, and how his deeds both criminal and charitable alike divide the city and Batman.
Is he hero or villain? Man or monster? Victim or destroyer? Is he the answer to solve the extreme order and chaos that rule the city, or merely the lie that allows one to justify their own evil and externalize the harm done to them into others? Only the coin can determine.

Attached: Two-Face in Ralph Bellamy style, by Bruce Timm.jpg (500x641, 138K)

Pure kino

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

Is this pasta?

Do you have the panels of what the chef laughed at?

Giving a villain their own movie is retarded. Villains exist as a source of conflict for the hero to overcome. The only way an evil protagonist works is in a comedy or with a redemption arc, otherwise it's just some asshole being an asshole.

We never find out.

Attached: NH5rmNP.jpg (1280x2028, 616K)

Captain Cold and The Rogues
>"We're not "Super Villains", we're not lunatics, and we're certainly not heroes. We kill when we have to, especially for revenge. We're thieves with a code, and we're damn good at what we do. Now grab your shit, and let's go earn a living. First round is on me."

Attached: Captain Cold.jpg (825x1253, 423K)

>People can't love assholes

>hear someone laughing nearby you
>assume they're laughing at you
>begin getting angry

God, I wish I didn't relate to that.

Why would you assume it to be

Luthor but I would adapt the entire clone arc.

Clayface, 4 actors playing the same character and the whole story is just him losing it and each actor starts appearing on the wrong scenarios until the audience clues in that they're all the same person. Something like Perfect Blue/Black Swan but with more body horror.

Since their hero is essentially a blur to them this would work better than a Flash film.

Attached: 250px-Doctor_Doom_(2018).jpg (250x312, 20K)

>Dr. Doom
>Villain
Gettaloadathisguy

Their own movie as a protagonist or the feature? Because there are some villains that would work great as a slasher-esque centerpiece.

Clayface Movie but have 23 different actors play him each of them swiching thought the film.
Like Split but about Basil Carlo's trip into insanity.

Attached: tenor.gif (414x338, 1.52M)

Honestly I feel like a lot of the great villains could carry their own movie.

Magneto could easily have one, either set it in his youth when he's hunting Nazis and still somewhat optimistic about the future, or later in his career, so many options: as an X-Villain, during his time with the Hellfire Club, ruling Genosha, trying to rebuild after the Sentinel attack...

Same for Doom, you could give him an origin story or you could do Triumph and Torment. I feel like T&T would work really well, keep it as close to the original as possible, an action-packed dark adventure through Hell alongside Strange culminating in him winning the battle for his mother's soul at the cost of her love.

>Ideally the last scene would be him back on Earth, trying to cope with what happened, when the Fantastic Four barge in, ready for a fight. And you see Doom, this larger than life figure, so self-important, grieving. Subtly but it's there. >Doom: "Not today, Richards. I have no patience for our games today."
>Thing: "Heh, whatsamatter Vic, someone beat us to the punch? Who'd you lose to?"
>Doom, sullenly: "On the contrary, Grimm. I won."
And then it ends, on the silhouette of a king broken by his victory.

They were actually planning on an X-Men Origins: Magneto film IIRC, but I assumed they scrapped it/retooled it into First Class after how shitty the Wolverine one was.

You could easily make a banger of a horror movie out of The Mud Pack storyline and you wouldn't even have to involve Batman.

You'd just need some really, really good SFX

I was thinking more of the following
>Movie starts with Rogues already broken up.
>Main character is Axel Walker who finds Jesse's old gear and tries to get the band back together
>Plot is about each Rogue member getting introduced, convinced to do one last job for a big payout, learn why they split up, and ending with them officially back for good.
>They quit by Snart's demand because a bad heist a few years ago. Cold convinced them to do a dangerous job and vouched for an unstable new member, The Top.
>Because of Top's insane disregard for casualties, a few innocents died, including the original Trickster (James Jesse) and Cold blames himself. He thought The Flash would come to help but he was busy elsewhere. The Rogues saved only a few people, but it was enough to make them quit
>Top is the main antagonist of the movie, who tries to go after the same payoff they are.
>Axel is accepted as a Rogue by the end
>Cold learns to forgive himself and get back to work, not to mention cut down on the drinking
>Cold and Heat Wave constantly butt heads
>Weather Wizard is the voice of reason and always has his nose in a book
>Mirror Master is the uneasy one who is just getting off drugs.

How's that?

Attached: The Top.jpg (649x975, 269K)

Mr Mind

Attached: 09-mrmind.jpg (936x527, 197K)

What would the plot be

A buddy-crime comedy featuring Scarecrow and Mad Hatter

Mr Mind putting together a team. The monster society of evil.

That sounds pretty solid as long as there are a shit ton of puns.

Imagine being the Nazi tailor making clothes, hats and medals for a fucking caterpillar

A story about General Zod before the destruction of Krypton. It shows his friendship with Jor-El. Two friends from the past that went down different paths. Jor-El is the brightest mind on Krypton. Zod however becomes High General after stopping an attempted invasion by Mongul. Jor-El and Zod were childhood friends after Zod lost his parents to alien creatures. They reunite after Zod is sent to stop Jor-El's research about Krypton's destruction. Zod lets Jor-El and his assistant, Non, off with a warning. Jor-El's research sticks with Zod. He begins seeing Jor-El again and begins to believe what Jor-El is saying. Zod tells his wife, Ursa, about it as she believes it too. Zod, Ursa, Non, and Jor-El all work together in secret to fix the planet. This alliance helps Zod try to fight off Brainiac's kidnapping of Kandor, however he ultimately fails. This motivates him to save Krypton more,though he secretly broods about his failure. Krypton and its leaders appear to not care about Kandor's fate, increasing Zod's mistrust. Non spreads the word around about Krypton's doom but it eventually catches up to the leaders. The Kryptonian leaders become threatened by the following of this conspiracy. They only know of Non's involvement and arrest him, lobotomizing him. This shocks Zod, Ursa, and Jor-El as their friend is returned to society as mindless savage. Zod is furious while Jor-El is depressed. Zod takes Ursa , Non, and his millions of other followers to the Kryptonian capital. They start an insanely bloody rebellion against the cold and sterile Kryptonian council and kill some members before being stopped by Jor-El. Zod and Jor-El face off in the broken capital in Anakin vs Obi-Wan like way. Jor-El wins by picking up a plasma pistol during the duel and shoots Zod. Zod and his fellow insurgents are to be killed but Jor-El sends him to the Phantom Zone instead. Ironically, Zod's war speeds up the destruction of Krypton.

Attached: kneel.jpg (1200x680, 196K)

Mr. Freeze/Nora romance movie with a tragic ending.

Why specifically puns?

Citizen Cobblepot, starring The Penguin

At the start of the movie, The Iceberg Lounge blows up and Penguin appears to be killed while fighting Batman. Throughout most of the movie, as we follow Bruce looking for clues on whether he's really dead or if this is another scheme, we follow a film crew going around asking people about the life of Oswald Cobblepot. The movie has plenty of mockumentary style interviews that lets us see Oswald through the eyes of his goons, his victims, his dying aunt, his family butler, the other rogues, the filmmakers themselves and so on, providing multiple viewpoints and perspectives over Penguin.

We learn how how Oswald was pushed into crime by severe debt, the sickness of his mother and the loss of his beloved birds, and how these gave him both a reason to claw his way into power and an excuse to indulge in flashy cruelty. We learn of how he had forsaken his grandly theatrical criminal lifestyle to pursue power and legitimacy as Gotham's top mobster, and ultimately how that wasn't making him happy.

Throughout the movie, a ruthless businessman named Sharkey buys the Lounge's remains and offers to rebuild it, and a jewelry exhibition containing the rare and priceless Malay Penguin statue. Batman naturally expects Penguin to reappear then, and while Penguin does turn out to be alive, the whole scheme surrounding the bird statues was a ploy to distract Batman while he went after Sharkey, the bully responsible for ruining his life, in a scheme 10 years in the making. Batman manages to prevent Penguin from killing Sharkey, albeit his life has been irrevocably ruined, and at the post-credits scene we find that, not only did Oswald steal the Malay Penguin before it even arrived on the country, the entire movie was actually Penguin's plot to televise his ingenious exploits and garner sympathy from the people of Gotham, and although he's in prison, utterly broke and powerless, he's happier than ever knowing that, in his terms, he's won.

Attached: dan morton penguin.jpg (576x757, 126K)

Snart has a cold field around him that literally slows the Flash down.
Just slow enough to hit him with the cold gun.
Many of the Rogues have adapted to fighting the Flash.

>one villain
Does the superior foes count as one villain?

This is a story about Nine Green Arrow Villains and their attempt to make it big.

Attached: Anti-Green Arrow Squad.jpg (3264x3264, 2.7M)

Onomatopoeia would work really well as a villain accompanied by sound effect visuals in the vein of Scott Pilgrim while everything else was grounded.

A Ra's Al Ghul vs. Vandal Savage movie. Ra's as the "protagonist" and Vandal trying to conquer the world through brutal world consuming warfare. Take place across history in multiple centuries. Ends in modern day with Ra's seeking out a supposed "World's Greatest Detective", and Vandal resurrecting plotting his next attempt at the world. Ra's having promised him into the finance act/fight/duel he won't search for him anymore but should he have to, he will strike him down again to maintain the "order" his League has attained by then.

Too real. Was with a friend at some musical theater thing and hear a group of girls laughing loudly behind me, I was paranoid the entire time that it was because of me even though I'm not obese, smelly, bald, etc., I just couldn't focus on anything other than the booming laughter

I get that sense of anxiety when I hear two people call to each other then their voice falls into whisper.

I'd say Penguin too, but the scheming "gentleman of crime" Penguin, not this edgelord.

Despite all the good stories involving him, Two-Face has always had some really amazing potential that's never really been fulfilled.

It's not really practical to do such an ambitious character-based story over comic issues where each one has to be entertaining enough to sell on its own. And then those comics inform what the movies will do, so filmmakers don't see the great story that's just waiting for a larger-scale narrative.

Shredder

Lord Dominator ends up stranded on a barren planet with nothing on it but a derelict house with a mechanic's workshop in the back after S2 ends, and the only person who ever interacts with her or knows she exists is Wander. The plot follows her misadventures with him while she builds a second, better suit of armor, and more importantly whatever negligible chance she had of being redeemed evaporating entirely as Wander's antics and attempts to fix her insecurities turn her into an even worse person (although she does manage to salvage herself a little in the end). The moral of the story would be that sometimes, it's a bad thing to be yourself because that doesn't work when your self is a complete piece of shit.

The thing I feel is most important to this would be that Dominator is portrayed more realistically in the sense that she's essentially a TV-MA sociopath stuck in a G-rated world. She'll reminisce about stories of how she lobotomized someone with an ice pick or how she curbstomped some fat kid on Earth because he was like a dumber, more annoying version of Wander, and when she rages at things it's as venomous and hurtful as Hater but only funny in a fucked up sense, and she'll curse at things and twist the knife and just be a horrible person in general, like Handsome Jack but without any semblance of a moral high ground. That's not to say that she won't be vulnerable or emotionally volatile or even rarely sympathetic at times, but the goal is to showcase Dominator as how someone like her would act without any restrictions. There'd also be a B-plot involving Hater.

Attached: 1444476727565.png (1920x1025, 1.63M)

The Mad Hatter. I'm imagining this villain movie in light of the venom/joker movie and being a dark realistic telling of them.

I think it should the first part should somewhat be a homage to a clockwork orange, except Jervis is both Alex and the government, causing abuse and harassing people for fun but also having a mysterious vast knowledge of mind control.

At the start, he would gain a series a "colleagues", who he would fight and perform crimes with. This would actually be the mad hatter analyzing and grooming random men to be his animal masked goons who he controls with mind control drugs.

After this, he would finally fully adopt and show his mad hatter persona in the movie, and it would be revealed that all of this wasn't just for petty crimes and sick kicks, but a women he has been obsessing over and would of course be the "Alice" of this movie that most mad hatter plots have.

The last end of the movie would be a full on psychological horror where the women can't tell whats real and fake, shes being stalked by masked men, and at the end the mad hatter would finally catch her.

I think the ending should be that he has basically destroyed her life using his mind control drugs to make the ones she loved have horrible stuff happen too, and all she is left with is the mad hatter, who at the end she is just as insane as.

Attached: Mad Hatter.jpg (751x1054, 197K)

As long as they do the laugh justice

Bump

Attached: 87690-13317-stilt-man.jpg (421x640, 39K)

Charles Francis Xavier A.K.A Onslaught.