When I was a young man, I found out that if you hurt somebody bad enough, they'll leave you alone...

When I was a young man, I found out that if you hurt somebody bad enough, they'll leave you alone. When I tried to leave everybody alone and just do my own thing, everybody just wanted to hurt me. Until one day I just decided, well, I've had enough of this picking. And there were like six young men still figuring they were going to mess with my head. And we went to war. To their surprise, I was no longer taking the beating, I was giving it.

Crossed is a masterpiece best apocalyptic story ever,

Attached: Crossed - Badlands 100-047.jpg (3975x3056, 2.84M)

Attached: Crossed - Badlands 100-046.jpg (3975x3056, 2.68M)

Attached: Crossed - Badlands 100-057.jpg (3975x3056, 3.2M)

Attached: Crossed - Badlands 100-052.jpg (1988x3056, 1.8M)

Have sex

Attached: FF23F845-31FA-4063-83B6-675597A4857E.jpg (470x1029, 48K)

Crossed is shit. Get better taste

I don't know. I thought it was just gore for gore sake. Almost all the stories end with everybody dying or giving in.
Just not my thing

Its okay for you to think that. But eventually you are going to mature out of crossed and look back at it with nothing but cringe.

Its not a story that ages well, once you get past the transgressive shock factor.

The only good ones were the thin red line, the one with the drug addict and the cop, and anything involving Smokey.

looks like my time has come

Attached: 1541133902600.jpg (480x515, 47K)

just another day in the office

Attached: 1543346419230.gif (360x276, 2.42M)

EDGY

Which was worse, Crossed or Bomb Girl?

I know the worst crossed means the meme will never die but there's good crossed content out there

Bomb Girl. It tries WAY too hard. At least I get something out of Crossed.

can someone explain the crossed meme to me

Trouble with Crossed is they all start to feel the same. You can only do so much with the premise. After reading about 7 stories. You'll just realize how they'll all go.

It is without a doubt the most depraved thing I've ever read, though. I kinda regret reading it

I dont think there is one

My guilty pleasure is reading crossed and berserk to system of a down.

Crossed's gimmick was Ennis thought zombies had stopped being scary because of over exposure so he thought of how to make a new type of zombie so he came up with the crossed. Because of the inherent edgy intense nature bad creative teams go full hardcore EDGE with it and people think about that as the main representation of the series

Something about the art is way too underwhelming to really convey the horror of the situation. It seems so lifeless and static. There should be more energy to it, more of a visceral feel instead of just blandly showing what's happening.