Yea Forums related Hot Takes

Share your Hot Takes with me Yea Forums give me some of your best/worst

I'll start. Craig of the Creek is the only good show on CN right now. Summer Camp Island and Victor and Valentino have zero mileage but CN will find any excuse to renew them despite their low viewership since it needs to create the illusion it has variety in its shows.

Attached: HotTake.jpg (1280x553, 107K)

>Hot Takes
GTFO crossboarder, they're Unpopular Opinions around here

They literally mean the same thing

But then again that could also be referred to as a Hot Take

>They literally mean the same thing

I feel like "hot take" tends to have a connotation that the person who is espousing it is an idiot also.

Gravity Falls is overhyped tripe, but isn’t nearly bad as its fandom, who act like geniuses for watching the show, when it’s a waste of a good idea at best

The Pacifica x Dipper ship killed the show. That comic was literally fan pandering garbage for a show that is never coming back because that would imply they would need to admit that Hirsch was right.

Attached: star_vs_season_4_finale_is_almost_here_by_murrlogic1_dd39g2f-pre.jpg (689x1159, 146K)

Censored swearing in comic books, unless done as a specific joke, is stupid. Either use the words, Marvel and DC, or use the words you can use, because it's more distracting than edgy.

America Chavez has never been a good character. At least after Gabby Rivera's dumpster fire of a solo at least writers have put together that America should stay the supporting character she's meant to be, but all that ever results to is "my cool, tough, gay latina (brown space alien?!) friend. She has always been a character design in someone's sketchbook and should of stayed in that sketchbook.

Attached: 1532937562118.jpg (400x300, 48K)

I'll counter this with:

Gravity Falls season 2 is better than Yea Forums gives it credit for. The one-off episodes are generally funny and the ratio of narrative episodes to one-offs doesn't seem as great when you're allowed to watch it without one month breaks between episodes. I did a re-watch and I remember hating the Love God at release because it felt like "filler" but as an episode of a comedy show it's quite good. Similar experience throughout most of season 2 during a rewatch.

Season 2 got hijacked by Mabel and all of her unfiltered autism because Dipper didn't grow a spine to put his retarded sister in check and told her to rangle her ass back to her tard pen

Attached: priscella_x_heinous_by_murrlogic1_dczcn0n-pre.jpg (689x1160, 155K)

This isn't a hot take at all.
This is mild at best.

Actual hot take: Gravity Falls season 2b gets hate for mostly bullshit reasons, and the finale in particular is actually great.

It was namely the shipping aspect of which is all Tumblr cared about

The Bill dying but foreshadowing he might come back but lets be real this show is never coming back so he might as well be dead is what made Yea Forums the most upset its like Hirsch made something on paper that was worse then a cliff hanger.

Attached: a_hedonistic_type_of_relationship_is_best_by_murrlogic1_dcux09o-pre.jpg (670x1192, 130K)

Rick and morty season 1 & 2 were fucking great, and Yea Forums is acting retarded for discrediting the whole show just because of a mediocre third season.

Nu ben 10 has become less shitty after Kevin was introduced.

Attached: DF7EF4ED-F85D-41DF-B816-EC26EB0105B5.jpg (1919x1079, 219K)

R&M season 3 had some REALLY high points mixed in with the middling episodes, too. The show is at its best when it's taking sci-fi tropes to absurd logical extremes and at its weakest when its doing boring straight parodies. This has been true throughout the entire run of the show and season 3 is no different.

Whatever happened to that rumor Yea Forums talked about where apparently Chris Parnell the voice of Jerry actually didn't like the state of how everyone was just constantly crapping all over his character even tho Dan specifically created the character to be crapped on even when he has his shit together he's still getting crapped on by everyone and its because of this character portrayal he tried to pull a Billy West leaving the voice of Stimpy because the writing team was getting too garbagy for him

Did they offer him more money?

Agreed, love that guy

We get it. RAVIOLA RAVIOLA YOU WANNA TOUCH THE SHOTA

The Beth needing to find herself episode and the Season 3 finale were so universally hated on Yea Forums I think it broke the board because Beth is a irredeemable piece of shit and Reddit hates how they're not suppose to side with Rick because they wanna be seen as "heightened intellectuals"

>tfw once again the only redeeming thing about the zombified corpse that is the Ben 10 series is Yea Forums's pedophiliac addiction to Loli and Shota bait

Mmm, I guess he’s cute, in a Mogwai sorta way, I just like his aliens, and his sad little backstory

Peak Kevin will always be BEN 10,000 MEET KEVIN 11,000

Attached: KEVIN_11,000.png (720x544, 227K)

>shota
Ew, no. I just like him as a character.

Attached: 57713E9B-24C9-4348-AFFA-0F547CF00863.jpg (1796x1620, 575K)

Don't you dare fucking lie to me /cm/ is that way
-->