Cartman saw a pussy IRL before you

>Cartman saw a pussy IRL before you

Attached: slowed_down.gif (720x404, 2.55M)

>implying your lusty cousin doesnt count as a pussy irl
Those days on the beach were mad

But has he seen a bussy yet?

Attached: 4D633925-45F9-44EE-A7BB-74477E07D82D.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I'm just going to use this thread to talk about Heidi. I really hope we get some awkward momments between her and Cartman like Stan and Wendy post break up.

The neighbor girl who wanted to show me the game she saw her parents playing says otherwise

I've been married. Twice.

Attached: 1550982947310.gif (466x540, 3.63M)

Damn user giving me some similar nostalgia.

we all saw pussies when we came out of our mother's vagoos

And you still couldn't see any coochie? That's sad, dude

what's the story behind it?

>Cartman saw a pussy IRL before you

No he didn't, we were all a bunch of curious creatures as children, we were just innocent of the concept of our equipment was made for at the time.

When you think about it- everyone has seen a pussy before, when they were born. It’s the first thing we all see. Nobody gets to it first.

Nope. He's a cartoon character. Not IRL last time I checked you fucking brain doner.

>excuse me maam may i see your lady parts?

I had sex twice but they always wore a dress, I never saw their pussy. I regret it to this day.

I hope so too. I also hope Heidi is affected by the ordeal and becomes a unique perspective among the girls, who frankly besides Wendy don't have much of a personality outside of "girly girls with girl problems".

Heidi being a selfish, conniving asshole even in a small way would be a big departure. But then we hardly even get hippie Wendy anymore so probably not.

Wait, all the girls are selfish conniving assholes. I didn't explain well. I meant more like Cartman. So that but also intolerant of others and egotistical.

Attached: 1512363981566.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

I was born by C-section. I have literally never seen a real life human vagina in my entire life.

She'll never be as fucked up as Cartman though because she can take the time to understand people.

Attached: 06_ownscpBdzA1r8kesco2.gif (245x200, 164K)

Except when she refuses to, and gets mad when they don't conform to her expectations.

Attached: 1511928007476.jpg (1280x1505, 529K)

Attached: 1509026251468.jpg (1600x1600, 239K)

Attached: 1510087969132.jpg (672x1200, 132K)

Its really not that special

Henrietta from the goth kids has some personality. She's still an ass hole, but at least she's more to offer as a character.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I’m 22 and have seen three pussies. Honestly in terms of altering my perspective smoking weed and doing psychadelics for the first time were far more life-changing events than the few sexual experiences I’ve had.
I never got to be with the only girl I’ve ever actually loved though

How much are you paying your ex-wife?

What kind of faggot hasn't seen a pussy?

Attached: 1538235405125.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Lots of permavirgins on the Yea Forums, user

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (498x441, 41K)

Would Henrietta count as a tomboy?

Will Heidi ever be important again?

No, she's goth

>irl
>southparks a cartoon
>irl

Goths aren’t tomboys unless they wear pants + band tees and have that tomboy “spunk” to their personities. Henrietta is too depressed and dresses too frilly

But she only hangs out with other goth boys.

Sadly probably not. But hey at least she got a nice hat

Attached: The_End_Of_South_Park.png (1308x1313, 1.84M)

This site makes me feel really lucky to have actually had some sort of sex life for a very short time, I can't imagine how I would have turned out without that

31, still haven't.

I work online and own an apartment/car, but the only time I go out is to get groceries/pick up take out.

I have no idea what the hell to do.

Heidi will always be peak adorable.

Attached: I'll follow you.jpg (960x540, 89K)

This, and also
>Cartman saw a pussy IRL
I didn't know South Park was real life.

Go on /soc/, I'm sure there's some camgirls that would love to put a notch on their belt by being your first.

Attached: 1512454075297.gif (540x300, 2.19M)

You know at this point i feel like i'd rather just go at it solo because admitting it is even more sad.

From a certain point of view. It's what passes for the reality of the characters within that story/setting. I think that's what OP meant.

It's the difference between Cartman seeing a picture of a vagina in an episode, and Cartman seeing the vagina of another established character, "in person" so to speak.

Attached: SouthPark.jpg (512x288, 42K)

Strip club if you just want to see one. Im in the same camp otherwise (26, full time employed)

Also my post was meant to be a cat joke

Good man. 3D sucks anyway. Let the normies itt tremble at the combined might of our wizardry.

Attached: Grand Wizard.jpg (600x849, 81K)

Man, I knew these feels and felt pretty shitty for sympathizing this strongly with Cartman.

I'm 31 too and the first time I saw naked women was the time I was 5 or 7 years old when I accidentally saw my 17 year old cousins showering. I also lost my virginity when I was 19 to a fellow college student who was 25.

Attached: bee.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Here's Henrietta in her normal "GAP" clothes. It is worth noting soccer kids described her as the fat girl, so probably another reason she's goth instead of being the fat one.

Attached: 154-1546796_alter-egos-goth-kids-gap-clothes-south-park.png (928x365, 314K)

Also we see her with a little pink as an emo. The ending to that episode is still hilarious

Attached: tumblr_mvdby3sOdR1rhjfjio1_500.gif (500x282, 524K)

So I guess it's more like the other goths are tomgirls. Goths and emos are pussies so I suppose that makes sense.

Attached: 58983516_p3.png (1050x1680, 473K)

>I hope so too. I also hope Heidi is affected by the ordeal and becomes a unique perspective among the girls, who frankly besides Wendy don't have much of a personality outside of "girly girls with girl problems".
Once again, Yea Forums comes to the startling revelation that cartoons written by men are better at writing male characters.

So you're saying because that's the case here it's universally true? Bit of a stretch. And I'd say even in this case, they're perfectly capable of writing a girl that I'd find interesting. It's just that most of the time they don't want to.

That's just agreeing with his post though.

Saying men are better at writing male characters/worse at writing females ... Is the same as saying men can just as easily write a compelling female character, but don't purely out of preference.

Sure. Okay.

Attached: 302.jpg (277x268, 20K)