Animation done right

This movie was so fresh I have to forgive the blackwashing.

Attached: fe321e86a273b36bc2af2717e490ac00.jpg (640x800, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

albertomielgo.com/spiderman
gamespot.com/xbox360/action/spidermanshattereddimensions/news.html?sid=6254383&tag=topslot;title;1&mode=previews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already know like 50% will be about that last word.

Before the shit show I want to say Spider Ham is bae

I know, why the hell did they make Gwen black?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1544915584726.png (408x307, 125K)

Don't talk shit about Gwanda.

Who in the movie was blackwashed?

Why not? She was the worst member of the team

Spider-man pointed first. Obviously!

>OP calls it fresh
It’s not, we’ve seen that story a million times except OP hasn’t because he is a huge retard

Attached: EBB20255-9BB3-47F8-956B-CBF65FCCEB0A.jpg (220x271, 27K)

I unironically agree with OP, word-for-word.

Wasn't talking about the story. The animation was unique. The style was finally something that wasn't just regurgitating the past. It was beautiful.

I hate niggers and white trash

Fascinating.

>Comic book movie adapting a story
Whoa, man. How dare they.

>we want the weeb audience
I'm actually fine with that

Attached: 1554133744503.png (1600x684, 1.85M)

Attached: 4bf.png (625x626, 181K)

She was literally the least obnoxious comedy relief character.

The worst character was Peter Porker, and that's just fact.

Attached: bait.png (225x225, 7K)

She's so huggable and kissable, she's like a puppy.

Naw, he was actually kind of entertaining, unlike Gwen, who once again, was nothing more than a cool costume

Peter Porker contributed literally nothing to the plot, and had precisely 1 good moment ("It'll fit in your pocket").
Gwen was a central character-

>movie only has animation going for it
>gets topped two months later
sad

Attached: thewitness.jpg (1020x679, 93K)

I loved the costumes. Best thing I've seen in a long time.

I have literally no idea what that movie is.

Spideypig was my favorite. It reminded me of that toony Roger RBbit Looney tunes style.

Now if only it had good writing and lasted 2 hours

>He thinks he has any room to talk about animation after shilling Netflix garbage
double sad

Attached: 1542744136650.png (763x424, 22K)

> Dan Slott claims he came up with the idea for Spider-Verse when this game came first

I didn't watch this movie was it good?

>it's not fresh because I say so

It was pretty good desu. Like it's not revolutionary or anything, but it looks good, the writing is pretty witty most of the time, and it is surprisingly emotionally resonant for many people considering it has an interdimensional cartoon pig with pretty prominent billing.

My main criticism personally is that you could honestly cut Peter Porker, Spiderman Noir, and Penny Parker and the plot would literally not change in any way.

the virgin short vs the CHAD feature length

If only Spider-Verse had good writing

Are you retarded user? ITSV is a Legacy superhero movie set in the backdrop of a multiverse. The similarities between Shattered dimensions/ the Spider-man TAS multiverse episodes/ and the Spiderverse comic end with 'there are multiple Spider-people featured in this story'

Attached: 1554237592764.png (1680x3168, 114K)

>entirely new character
>"blackwashing"
whatever you say user

Attached: they have the same hair.png (500x281, 149K)

Only Tombstone looked darker than usual, but that's fair (ha) game with him.

When did they blackwash?

Nice try, it's the same group.

Spectacular.

Visually yes - the animation/aesthetic is a fresh direction.
Otherwise it's a decent, enjoyable superhero flick, but nothing you haven't seen before.

Direct me towards that other theatrically release Legacy hero film?

>decide to look at the CinemaWins video just out of curiosity of how that channel is
>all those minor details I didn't notice before

Fucking Miles filling out the month on his intentionally failed test as "Decembruary".

>Batman has dozens of fantastic Elseworlds interpretations
>Instead of making a movie about it, Warner gets upstaged by SONY

I guess I can forget my "CRISIS OF INFINITE BATMEN" movie.

Attached: 24.png (1280x720, 965K)

>same group
The fact that the guy made concept art for Spiderverse doesn't mean everything else he works on is somehow related to Spiderverse. The movie's "group" is Sony animation which I'm pretty sure didn't make Love, Death + Robots

Not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you can fill me in on why 'Legacy hero film' is a big deal?

That's not how blackwashing works, but yeah it's a fantastic flick.

Seriously, that's the big seller, that the MC isn't the first guy to do X? There's nothing new about mentors being a thing, even in cape movies. And Miles is the shittest possibile legacy guy anyways

Attached: Ghost-Rider-movie-Cage-h19.jpg (725x452, 73K)

>team that made into the universe tops their own work

Damn you shitposters are just getting dumber and Dumber

its fucking better than the raimi trilogy.
the only thing i disliked were the memes.

Johnny blaze doesn't count.

Alberto Mielgo was literally fired from Spider-verse in pre-production, you idiots have no idea what you're talking about

albertomielgo.com/spiderman

>Please allow me to explain about my mysterious roll in Sony´s “ In to the spiderverse” film as an "Visual Consultant"
>3 years ago ( or a bit more? ) I was hired by Sony as the Production Designer / Art Director ( I always much prefer the sound of Art Direction than Production Design, despite the status or hierarchy ) and I was also contracted to direct a little clip that will ended up been called: "the animation test"

>After almost 2 years ( or year and 1/2 ) I guess Sony and me didnt get along that well and I was fired
>This was very much a painful surprise for me and my team and many others. We had mostly technical and style discrepancies but I didn't know they were so major.The way I wanted to do things and the way Sony wanted to do things, at least at the time, were different

>My original vision for sure could had been a different film

>The reason why Sony, directors or producers do not mention my work that much out there, or if my mysterious "Visual Consultant" credit is not bad, or not good , fair , or unfair is more a problem of myself getting poor legal advice

I'm surprised nobody ever mentioned this before, guess people were too busy sucking the movie's figurative dick. Nobody thought it was weird that Mielgo's character art was so wildly different from what ended up in the movie? Not that his storyboards went completely to waste... they just recycled them and didn't give him and his team credit for them

Attached: PENI+02.jpg (1500x1633, 780K)

It was talked about in previous threads with the art posted.

guess they were not a fan of his character designs

Attached: concept art gwen by albertomielgo instagram.com p BsJR0IFhb4T DwFCkkOXgAA5tMl.jpg (1075x1181, 219K)

They credited him

I think it's okay that those three don't contribute much. The focus of the story should be, and was, Miles being mentored by Peter B. Putting too much focus on the other spiders would have taken away from that, but the movie also would have felt emptier with only three. We needed those extra ones without devoting too much time to them to make the movie fuller without distracting from the main focus.

How do I get a gf like this bros?

They wanted the c*nnyphile audience

Attached: 1554167820822.jpg (1448x2048, 396K)

imagine being so pleb you disliked peter porker.
he was essentially the fun grandpa of the team.

If THAT was supposed to be Peni then I'm glad this guy got fired.

Attached: 1554275117545.jpg (1214x1720, 844K)

>Dan Slott claims he came up with the idea for Spider-Verse when this game came first
Didn't Dan Slott write Shattered Dimensions?

This is autism

tbf he started pointing at the event happening in front of him miguel came out pointing

You realize there's more to a story than a basic premise right?

one of a few early peni and sp//der designs

Attached: vaughan-ling-spdrdarksceneb onanimation.com 2019 01 13 the-art-and-making-of-spider-man-into-the-spi (1920x2312, 558K)

looks like holly hendrix

While they didn't do The Witness, Sony DID make Lucky 13.

Yeah, as a "consultant"

The Witness was made by pinkman.tv

Yes
gamespot.com/xbox360/action/spidermanshattereddimensions/news.html?sid=6254383&tag=topslot;title;1&mode=previews

Yeah, wouldn't wanna risk looking at anything interesting

How would she fit in the story being a lady of the night?

You joke but Spider-Verse Gwen is definitely black-coded.

Attached: 1649532123.jpg (850x1552, 229K)

You gotta be able to handle extreeeeeeeemely bipolar girls and dress similarly as nutty but only slightly less crazy so she feels like you understand her, but have that stability she needs.

>Spider Ham is bae
But Anonymous, you are the shitshow.

not even the game was first

Attached: Spider-Men.jpg (570x403, 74K)

There was a comic too, it was a very short story during the JMS days where Peter is "summoned" to a meeting of interdimensional Spider-people and he's all confused and weirded out. Does anyone remember the title? I have the comic but it's in a different place. I suspect it technically was from the Friendly Neighborhood series rather than Amazing

That character design looks awful though

>Black Spider-Man
>Gets electricity powers

Attached: snapshot_00.35.11.jpg (1280x522, 356K)

It keeps happening!