I hate Mulan 2

I hate Mulan 2

Attached: 1483383713255_full.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RCfFFSo3BI
youtube.com/watch?v=s9UwrXZMWdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*everyone hate Mulan 2
Disney is absolutely dogshit at making sequels

Attached: B5B55B5C-B220-4D1A-A920-3822756C00AD.jpg (376x400, 32K)

I prefer not to remember that there is a Mulan 2. I'm not going to watch it anyway.

Not all sequels are bad. Lion King 2 was okay and Pocahontas 2 had some pretty good production value.

They're basically an excuse for the animators to fuck around

Attached: extremely_goofy.jpg (1400x786, 76K)

Mulan 2? Nothing of the sort exists at present.

>An Extremely Goofy Movie
Well, they weren't lying

Tfw all the animators that quit when Disney formally promised no more DTV sequels as it meant there was officially no future for them in 2D animation

There's a Mulan 2?
Yeah right, next thing you'll be telling me is that there's a sequel to Lion King.

i dont include that movie group, because it's actually good

Only good part was the bridge scene.

None of this is never existed.

I don't mind Mulan 2, got used to it because they constantly played the movie every couple of nights

I fucking love An Extremely Goofy Movie; it was influential in forming my ideas of what college would be like as a kid.

We ALL do user. We all do

No wonder you dropped out right away then

>Pocahontas 2
Literally ruined the first movie.

I love Inspector Gadget 2

Attached: grannyjafar.jpg (720x548, 23K)

Cinderella 3 is unironically great t b h

Hey now its fun to boil lion king 2 into "I dont want my daughter hangin round that dark furred boi" makes it 100% more entertaining

>Disney is absolutely dogshit at making sequels
Everyone was shit doing that. NIMH, American Tail, etc, also got dogshit sequels.

It's almost like Walt Disney himself was against doing sequels, because he felt like the spark could be easily lost between the first and second installations, and wanted the studio to constantly innovate and try new things, rather than stay rooted in what worked.
Fuck modern Disney.

Attached: Drinking bleach.gif (500x282, 156K)

Lion King 2, Aladdin 3 and maybe Cinderella 3 (haven't watched it so I can't confirm) are like the only three sequels worth watching. Definitely not Lilo and Stitch 2 that's for sure, but the other L+s sequels are good IIRC.

Well yeah. But it looks nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=4RCfFFSo3BI

What about Stitch! The Movie?

But Lion King 2 had that GOAT song that was so good that they included it into the Broadway musical.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9UwrXZMWdM

The lion boyfriend was totally going to be Scar's kid until they realized that would mean Simba's kid would be dating her own cousin.

That would fall under everything besides 2!

Oh, I missed that last part.

The one sequel i always outright disliked was the Hunchback one

That puts you in the minority...of people who actually remember Mulan 2.

>Definitely not Lilo and Stitch 2 that's for sure, but the other L+s sequels are good IIRC
Kind of an ironic statement since L&S 2 is more in line with the personal themes of the original movie whereas the other two movies are more generic adventure movies about the other experiments that act as literal bookends for the TV show.

The TV show was pretty good so I was OK with that. 2 is just...boring. Boring and bland with none of the charm of the original.

Hunchback was and still is one of my favorite Disney films so it took me a while to watch it at all.

I was not impressed.

What about Lion King 1 1/2?

Definitely worth a watch. Works better than it has any right to, though a lot of that is down to Lane and Sabella's typically great chemistry.

It's really funny when you're a kid, so if you liked it then I don't recommend revisiting it because... yeah.
I mean, it's not BAD bad, and it's certainly better than shit like that godawful Beauty and the Beast DTV (not the Christmas special, the other one), but it doesn't hold much appeal for adults.

It took me sitting through Mulan 2 four times until the awful ending finally hit me.

GRANNY'S GONNA FUCK YA

This is actually a fuckin masterpiece my guy

Would've preferred the movie been about Timon and Pumbaa raising Simba. That scene was the best one in the film

I didn't like the first movie, so I don't mind shitting all over it.
It was interesting to see a situation where the pairing from the first movie wasn't eternal true love and didn't stick. Smith took the situation like a total bro, and his interactions with Rolfe were entertaining enough to watch. Also, the tall silent cranky native bodyguard had some moments that cracked me up, which nothing in the first movie failed to do.

Came here to post this.

Attached: 1553044966829.png (377x331, 127K)

It’s fun to imagine Nuka is treated so badly because Scar has such a complex about getting nothing for being the second born son he’s actually petty enough to give nothing to his own first born and give everything to his second born instead.

Attached: 2ADC4D57-9270-4AF8-9BA7-87E750A6F79E.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>John Smith was actually presumed dead for a bit only to show up later
That's actually a pretty rare thing irl. He was a true mad lad.