Will the MK universe ever appear in the DC movies

Will the MK universe ever appear in the DC movies

Attached: B55BD235-F310-4FD4-A947-325CF1888064.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

It would be an amazing trump card

Why they haven't actually made a new movie since the 90's is beyond me. That shit would do gangbusters if they didn't fuck it up.

Mortal Kombat gradually disappeared from public consciousness.

It made a huge comeback with the 2011 reboot though. MK9 and X sold extremely well and I imagine 11 is going to outdo X.

No? Look if you wanted a stealth MK thread, you should have posted the comic.

Let me guess, you’re a shill trying to subtly advertise the new game and the Kombat Cast our today?

It's back though. 9 and X were big and there's a lot of hype for 11.

In the Shazam film, they were playing MKX though.
I think that's as far as you're gonna get without some die-hard exec pushing MK into the films.

no DC should buy TMNT instead

MK still gets referenced in film and television

But when it does, is it about the new characters or "that game from the 90s with the fire and the fatalities"? Theres a difference between Sub zero and bo Ray cho

Too late.

What?

>bo Ray cho

who??

Imagine if they do though
>new justice league is announced
>after credits shows darkseid trying to escape through a boomtube
>accidentally causes a major explosion that has shao khan appear slightly
Or
>Sub Zero or Scorpion is shown arriving in the DC universe

They’d probably use Raiden to throw people for a loop thinking it’s Shazam

Attached: C247D686-666C-4575-8D46-92274C4A8DD0.jpg (1680x1050, 158K)

It was also funny because he was playing Raiden’s Thunder God variation

Bump

What are you talking about?

>DC movie ends (say the batman moving coming out)
>Batman is in a dark room, looking over a desk with a computer, some files etc
>"so..., you say you're from another "realm"?, well thats not the strangest thing ive heard"
>camera cuts/pans to see the shillouettes of Raiden, Sub-Zero and Scorpion in the dark, with Them stepping forward just so we get a split second where we can see them in the light
>raiden: "yes"

More like you've been living under a rock

Bump

if only

Attached: here we go booooooooooyys.jpg (342x400, 36K)

Why? Why do you fuckers want them to keep trying? Their track record is garbage and the games have story modes that operate like fucking films.
We don’t need a million dollar budget blower that will be canblized for the lowest common demographic and then crash in sales or worse get some stupid ass controversy tied to it that poisons the games?

Why can’t you be happy this shit came back, is good, and one of the few fighters left that give you more that arcade and online as play options.

Attached: CEB88112-4B64-4978-AF79-403ED5532271.jpg (515x351, 87K)

Attached: Giant space laser.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I thought that was on ps2

Would anyone even mind if they rolled MK into the DCU next reboot ? Comics wise I mean. Pretty much what they did to wildstorm in the New 52.

Imagine a line of DC published Mortal Kombat that can regularly cross over with stuff like Deadman, Justice League of China, League of Assassins, or more crazy stuff like Doom Patrol or Hawkman

>No? Look if you wanted a stealth MK thread, you should have posted the comic.

Haha, seriously? Live action movies flood this fucking board every day and you say some shit like that?

>rocks don't kill opponent
>she grows big randomly
>stomp on head doesn't kill
>she grows as big as Earth and shoots a giant beam
>beam gets smaller for no reason and they just blow up

Worst fatality. Tied with Jacqui

>Shang Tsung in MK11 is voiced by and modelled after Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa

That's actually really cool.

What a shit fatality. Rocks should have crushed and mangled the body then the head should have been pulped by the stomp. Take that dumb space laser shit out.

based Boon

That setting has its own tone and logic that I don't want compromised by sharing a universe with Superman.

I felt the same way about WildStorm.

People are really never satisfied until something is ruined then they blame everyone else ignoring their never ending hunger that brought the ruination to said brand.

So wait. They have shown female fighters show less skin but they not only make a female fighter that shows more skin but also has a visible cleavage?

That's hypocrisy at its finest.

But maturity tho