MLM

MLM

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (550x550, 23K)

>MLM
If you insist, OP.

Attached: cute.webm (622x720, 210K)

No they don't.

spbp

No Eric, this isn't the way. Just join me and my school of super fighting teenagers and psychopathic adults in California. It'll be worth it, I promise.

Attached: Anime X.png (1366x768, 618K)

>psychopathic adults
Who?

so is the fact Magneto wishes to enslave and/or eradicate non-mutants supposed to be some sort of metaphor for BLM in this context?

Jean and Cyclops are the most mainstream ones.

You're right, the more muties left alive the worse it is for the planet. Mutie lives matter boyos take as many as you can.

Mutants kill more mutants then anyone else! One cop killing one cop killing a mutant gets national headlines but 5 mutants wearing tights fighting 5 grunge looking mutants in a park gets swept under the rug. Fuck mutties

I do not know.I do not make the image.But who should be in the image? Probably a mutant who abilities can help no-mutants like someone who heals.

The sentinels kill more mutants then anyone else! When was the last time a cop got convicted of kiling a mutants who ability is less dangerous then a gun?

I don't hate mutants, except those filthy telepaths. All mind-readers need to go, no exceptions.
STAY OUT OF MY MIND

>spits acid
>less dangerous than a gun
Fuck muties species war now!

>feel like people think it's good when cops kill blacks or the very least don't care
>feel like your life doesn't matter and can be taken at any time by the cops sworn to protect you
>want to remind people that, despite what seems to be popular belief, black lives matter
>"Uuuuuhhh all live matter??"
>BLUE LIVE MATTER! That's the REAL BLM!
Fuck.

Attached: 1553734960465.gif (197x236, 360K)

Fuck off we're talking about muties, fuck your weak bait.

Have sex, incel.

Woman with wings.

Attached: 1547775636538[1].jpg (1008x1600, 515K)

cops lives matter way more than blacks, through. 13/52

>implying she won't swoop down and snatch beautiful normal human babies and drop them from five stories.
Good cops, shot a potential baby killing mutie.

You can outline individual problems, without framing it as "you are either against cops or against blacks". Deliberately shouting over a specific issue is out of spite for it.

>taking the bait

Take it over there champ, we're talking about mutants here.

An anti-mutie black woman! But user told me only white men can be hateful!

Emma
Jean and any of her kids
Aurora but mostly from the schizophrenic shit she got from living with Magneto
Beast (Blame Bendis)
Quentin Quire
Cuckoos
NuXavier after taking over a Fantomex bod
Armor but only when shes in soapbox mode
Magik but that's a given since she has a fucked up demon soul

Mutants are a menace, especially telepathic ones. They're no better than Killgrave or any skeezy rapist drugging and coercing people to their will. I wouldn't be surprised the students are brainwashed during their orientation to Xavier's School by their mind raping mutie division. Even Magneto knows that telepaths are scum and wears his condom hat to prevent their mindfuckery. When even a genocidal tyrant like Magneto hates his own kind's trickery, then you know it bodes ill for everyone else.

Attached: f80.jpg (584x639, 52K)

No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.

The sentinels have to! Muties killing muties tends to cause humans getting killed in the crossfire. You think those X-Men or Mutant Brotherhood creeps care about the collateral damage of their shit? No they'll just act on impulse and blow up a streetmarket, elementary school, and/or a hospital then cry crocodile tears of oppression that they got caught. Every one of them has done shit like this and eventually gets a free pass to walk around free and hide in that madhouse they call a school. They have no accountability nor responsibility when they "police" themselves so when you have school exploding, mind-raping, murderous freaks walking about like they own the place then someone has to knock their shit in because the X-Men sure as hell won't, they'll give them a medal for their murder spree and a stupid costume with a codename.

Riddle me this, what is 13% and also half?

Thotiana isn't going to fuck you because you discovered theroot.com, Malik. Relax.

See! The muties admits he's a danger to everyone around him!

> still using the "hicks hating muties is akin to hillbillies wanting to run out queers and minorities" angle.

Honestly, it should be more like how it is in 2019. People love mutants and hate themselves. They want to be mutants and cape for mutants, and the Brotherhood should be taking advantage of that.

> You don't want to keep this radioactive teenager in your school? You fucking bigot we're going to call the Broterhood to reeducate you!"

Despite making up 13% of the population, mutants commit 50% of the Violent crime.

>1488
Those digits don't lie. Mutants confirmed a hategroup.

Mutants are literally an ancient alien lab experiment gone wrong that has plagued the rest of humanity ever since their creation. They have no right to exist, because their existence is unnatural that destroys the balance and harmony of nature. Mutants lives don't matters, because mutants never should have existed in the first place.

Heh nice catch.

>Dan Hipp
My nigga

Best girl

I used to think that, but they they started letting known terrorists onto their team, and even lead some teams as well. X-Men are fucking hypocrisy made into human like forms.

delete your post retard

Multi Level Marketing? Ok that's enough, Magneto's got to be stopped, pyramid schemes ruin people's lives

What about us mutates? You fucked us over and most of us you created to either win wars started by your (((governments))) or fight muties.

>My main man Hank
>Bendis'D
This hurts my soul

Attached: Deadpool-Cable-Sentinels-Art.jpg (1095x730, 228K)

>What about us mutates?
So long as you're not a telepath you're cool.
Telepaths all get the rope, just sucks they usually see it coming.

How about the Brotherhood as Hell's Angels, will intimidate anyone if need be, stick to the laws for an onlooker.

The X-Men are literally Antifa. Arrogant teens in combat gear picking fights with thugs endangering innocent bystanders and turning public opinion against them.

OP, I think you might've filled the top right corner.

Attached: MLM.png (1280x1393, 254K)

Muties.
The mutie gene makes you a psychopath.

Attached: christmas-race-statistics-comic.png (1000x500, 53K)

Based blue-collar American dropping truth bombs in the faces of mutie scum.

Don't fucking dare laying a hand on Aracely.

Attached: 1401904655763.jpg (661x1462, 240K)

The intwined history of american drug laws and race is a very interesting one, and continues in proud tradition to this very day.

What's happening here exactly? I only have a vague understanding of the speedball/penance thing.

Speedball was a goofy young hero and his group of New Warriors fought a bad guy which led to an explosion and a hundred dead children. He didn't deal with it well and got himself an iron maiden like suit and served as Penace while Civil War was going on. Supposedly the cutting/pain gave him augmented strength and punches iirc, and not his goofy shit a la pic related.
This 2013? New Warriors book was the first time we had seen him since that, and he was seemingly back to his cheery self, but Aracely sees that he's still Penace in his mind, meaning he's still not over it and fakes his old persona.

Aracely, meanwhile, isn't really attuned to her metz-tec god incarnation abilities. She can hear/see/feel thoughts but has sometimes problems filtering them or her motor mouth.

Attached: 1411738310173.jpg (1988x3056, 1.92M)

>be black
>go to random neighborhood
>attack Hispanic neighborhood watchman
>get shot
>AYO Y PIPO THINK IT OKAY TA SHOOT US? OUR LIVES MATTUH
>conveniently forget all the innocent PoC attacked and killed by blacks

Attached: shut up, Tippy-Toe.jpg (620x724, 108K)

You forget the bit where he shows her that he put his also-speedball-mutated cat into that kind of suit.

Attached: 1403975586504.png (976x545, 696K)

Shouldn't that be preceded by "Only"?

Actually, the largest racial difference is in violent crimes, not "omg they're only arresting black people because the KKK policeman nazi thought he might have smelled marijuana smoke."

You really think I'm going to discuss this with you here? After you demonstrated your lack of brains with that weak as shit hyperbole?

i like how in the last couple of panels the mask looks like its glaring at her

No, actually I'm expecting you to chop your dick off, get depressed when no one accepts that doing so somehow magically turned you into a woman, and expect you to 40% yourself.

>more memes
You don't think.

Jean and everyone related to her.

Trannies like you are a very real thing, not just memes, unfortunately.

Plus sans Civil War the Avengers have a 24/7 media spin team covering up a lot of stuff.
Hawkeye goes in half-cocked but at the time only against joke villains or villains with a code. I think Hawkeye once fought Nitro under similar circumstances and backed off/stalled for backup because he didn't want hostages killed. Iron Man has good PR plus he's a genuine narcissistic sociopath. As long as he can drink, screw, or say he was the smartest, Tony rarely feels guilt or repercussions for his actions outside of a world event like the Civil Wars and even then they're a slap on the wrist. Penance is edgy is fuck yes but if Squirrel Girl had switched places with Speedball in Civil War, shed be an ever bigger mess since shes always had people treating her as a mascot at best and a bratty little sister that needs protecting at worse.

OSGM

Only Shark Girl Matters

Also a lot innocent blacks get killed by ghettoniggers.

I think he's referring to the Zimmerman case, where the media turned Zimmerman from a spic into White Aryan Nationalist just to push a cuck agenda.

If using drugs is against the law, maybe don't use drugs? This isn't difficult for anyone, whatever your race. If you just want to smoke pot, move somewhere where it's legal.

>holding pavement apes to the same standards as everyone else
um no sweaty, we should just make crime legal

>S-Mart
As in the Evil Dead S-Mart?

No they fucking don't.

Attached: 1504469336457.gif (200x161, 799K)

This is 100% supporting my anti-telepath policy.
Death to mind-invaders, every one of them.

Don't the police usually have a big mandate for jailing people in black neighborhoods.

Sauce, please?

My Life Me, abbreviated MLM, hence the joke.

It is a renowned masterpiece of animation user, I'm surprised you haven't seen it.

Attached: pant.webm (802x720, 101K)