Is there supposed to be something witty about his supervillain name? "Mr. Negative"...

Is there supposed to be something witty about his supervillain name? "Mr. Negative"...the only thing I can think of is the phrase "Well look who's being 'Mr. Negative' today...", which doesn't create an intimidating portrayal.

Attached: tumblr_pgm4e0H0nb1uehx4g_1280[1].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

What about Negative Man?

He also looks like a photo-negative, so there's that. But yeah it's a pretty underwhelming name.

I can see where it comes from but there must be something more catchy in that.

I'd say "Blight" (like a mix of "black" and "white") but that still doesn't convey what it needs to.

Photo Negative, you moron

Attached: C4D6D508-B68A-476E-944D-8FA024C3AB6A.jpg (900x600, 222K)

You could say the same thing about Mr. Freeze.

I mean, sure, his name is actually Fries, but still.

shit bait, try again

It is a catchy name, and that’s not what blight means. Besides the name is taken.

Is this a regular thing on Yea Forums where stupid people try to “fix” what isn’t broken?

when he's using his powers his colors are inverted like a negative image, and his power corrupts people (including himself) into twisted, negative versions of themself. which sometimes has odd quirks like turning Eddie Brock into Anti-Venom, a much more heroic but still paranoid-delusion figure with the same powers but with his own white blood cells as the source rather than an alien parasite

>Is this a regular thing on Yea Forums where stupid people try to “fix” what isn’t broken?
I'd say it's Yea Forumss most popular past-time

Attached: 1507723021564.jpg (1290x1983, 946K)

Sandman
Hydro-Man
Molten Man

>the virgin security guard
>the CHAD Paste-Pot Pete

JUST TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING SHOES

*AHEM*
Fuck Norman Osborn and fuck the law!

Attached: 90s.jpg (1024x506, 81K)

>molten man
>not a fear inspiring name

Attached: file.png (1200x695, 1.64M)

I like it! But it’s taken.

What about just Negative? Drop the Mister

I think that's what I want. It's the "Mister" part that sticks in my head as unnecessary.

Honestly sounds like trash. Don't fix what isn't broken.

What a lame ass waste of thread. Most Spidey villains have pretty weird names like Sandman and Doctor Octopus. Stop being a moron

At least a lot of people refer to Otto as "Doc Ock".

It's pronounced Fry-ze.

Let's call Doctor Octopus, "Doctopus."

And Green Goblin "Groblin."

Actually, no, let's call in "Grurple."

I thought it was pronounced "Frees".

I just realized that was retarded, ignore it.

Ha. Underrated.

Is Mr Negative a good villain?

You're actually wrong.

You're actually right.

He's pretty good in Spidey PS4, but he's following orders from someone else so

A half decent concept Slott came up with but did nothing with. He's not terrible, just needs more development.

>Sandman and Doctor Octopus.

those are good though

You do realize he has a weird name because he's a literal comic book supervillain, right? Not some fucking generic action movie bad guy? I mean, sure, why not? Let's call Doctor Octopus "Octopus", let's call the Green Goblin "Goblin", let's call fucking Spider-Man "Spider". Let's get rid of the silly, colorful costumes and put them in practical gear. Why not? None of this shit makes sense! What is this, a superhero comic? Pfft!

Why does everyone in Spider-Man inevitably wind up reeing about Norman?

Norman fucked their girlfriends, too

>let's call the Green Goblin "Goblin"

They actually do that in some universes, though.

Companies do a lot of dumb shit in order to attract audiences that will never be genuinely interested in their products. I don't condone it.

If they made Mister Negative vs. Mister Sensitive, that shit would be the motherfucking ass!

Attached: 224298-55293.png (400x741, 254K)