Morty get in the damn car now, GET IN HERE!

Morty get in the damn car now, GET IN HERE!

Attached: bush.png (2560x1440, 1.91M)

I genuinely find this short funny, but Yea Forums's embrace of it is kinda annoying, especially since most of the time it's just people trying to play R&M hipsterism.

"I liked the FIRST season of R&M, BEFORE it was cool" becomes "I only like the PILOT of R&M, before it was ruined" becomes "You watch R&M? Pfft, I only like the Australian April Fools Day Prank short, it's pretty obscure, you probably haven't heard of it."

Why isn't Yea Forums obsessed with quoting Doc & Mharti then, since that's even older and more obscure? Because Yea Forums is full of casuals, albeit bitter, self-loathing casuals, and they don't know or care about Doc & Mharti because AS didn't force-feed it to them for 7 straight hours.

On the other hand, I suppose I should just be glad the bitching about how this short "ruined" Samurai Jack has stopped.

I just like quoting the australian funny man user, I enjoyed most of R&M.

Why isn't Yea Forums obsessed with quoting Doc & Mharti then, since that's even older and more obscure?

Because they don't give a shit if it's obscure or not? Just whether it's good or not.
They like the short because it's good. They like the earlier seasons because they were good.
They don't like the later seasons because they're shit, user.
Doc and marti is also shit.

But SCUD is real, Mahti.

>Why isn't Yea Forums obsessed with quoting Doc & Mharti then, since that's even older and more obscure?
I just fuckin' explained that. Most of Yea Forums doesn't even know Doc & Mharti exists. Most of you pricks weren't even here in fucking 2013.

Welcome to the cave of uncle Barry!

Attached: 5478967543.png (553x435, 211K)

Lick my fucking balls.

oh ye?

GALA GALA GALA GALA

I'VE GOT A REAL GUN, MORTY

Attached: Now I've got a real gun Morty.jpg (1080x938, 170K)

Morty, ya gotta put the wichity grub on your cock

Gulagulagulagula

YOUR SO GULLIBLE, MATE.
That’s not a bush wizard, that’s ya dad.

Grab a fuckin stubby mate, yer a damn legend!

You're seriously overthinking this. It's just funny and good for laughs, my man

The best kind of funny line is the one you can slip into regular conversation and it still works out of context.

> I did some science to me [BLANK] and now I've got a real [BLANK]! I've got a real [BLANK], [BLANK!]

And so on.

>kick the ball

GET IN THE THREAD Yea Forums. GET IN THE THREAD. GET IN HERE

Rick and Morty is legit good, season 3 was weaker, but it's good. Yea Forums is full of contrarians that shit on popular things, and honestly I can understand how its sheer overwhelming cultural presence can dampen enthusiasm somewhat, but it doesn't make it not, overall, a good show.

If Yea Forums existed when the Simpson's started Yea Forums would have fucking shit on it nonstop.

>Rick and Morty is a play on words with the word rigor mortis
I'm embarrassed it took me this long to figure that out.

Attached: apex predator.png (546x546, 298K)

Oh shit I filled it with Diesel!

GET OUT OF MY CAR MARTHA!

Attached: 1514405746066.png (349x294, 130K)

You're right you know

>complain and accuse people of hipstering
>proceed to try and hipster harder
Do I know you, cunt?

nigga of course i know Doc and Mharti, that's why the short was so funny to me. chill lmao

I'm so tired of you! All you do is WHINGE and COMPLAIN.

Why do people try and psycho-analyze people they never met based on their opinions? It's just obnoxious and pretentious.

This short has taught me more about Australian culture than anything I ever heard about it in school.

BENDIGO

>Summer and Beth caring about Morty
It's funny because they barely give a dead hooker's tit about him in the main show.

>yfw "Wait a minute... I don't know yous"

Attached: 1541274482748.jpg (602x709, 297K)

Nigger

You put fire ants on my hand :'(

Lick my fucking balls.

noidint

Attached: Mos.png (301x306, 164K)

Nah, fuck you man. Michael Cusack the animator of the short is known for making funny animations compared to the godawful season 2 and 3 of Rick and Morty.

it's sad because aside from pickle rick shitposting this is the legitimately memorable thing to come out of season 3