Rank the sonic shows from best to worst

Rank the sonic shows from best to worst.

Attached: 802ABD19-F9A0-46D6-A0B8-A702FF42E99C.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZH3SpBujwk
youtube.com/watch?v=tfoeasCeh44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sonic SatAM
Sonic Boom
Sonic X
AoSTH
SU

1. Sonic SatAM
2. Adventures of (genuinely stupidly fun)
3. Sonic Boom
4. Sonic Underground
5. Sonic X

Attached: il_570xN.762456648_jc8y.jpg (570x580, 48K)

Adventures was so confusing as a kid cause after following SatAm which tried to be semiserious and stuff in a huge supporting cast with an amount of lore in it, it then went straight to only have Sonic and Tails running around like Looney Tunes Roadrunner. WTF happened there? Did some producer who knew shit about Sonic mandate that the show be more goofy instead?

SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE

Attached: image.jpg (478x357, 37K)

>make a series about Modern Sonic
>instead of focusing on Sonic, make a human OC
>human OC is some rich kid with a supermodel mom, a politician father, a race star uncle, an inventor grandfather, a wacky Asian kung-fu butler, and a Hispanic nanny

This is way too busy for a supporting cast. It's like something out of a sitcom.

Sonic Underground will always be the GOAT because of its theme song alone

Boom
AOSTH
SATAM
X
shit
Underground

OVA
Boom
Adventures
X
Satam
Underground

Finally an accurate list

Boom
Adventures
AM
X
Underground

Tyson Hesse's cartoons > Sonic X JP > Boom >>>>>>> AoStH > X dubbed > SatAM > Underground

Also put the OVA on top

You put Adventures on the wrong side of that power gap.
youtu.be/jZH3SpBujwk

Boom (F)
SatAM (Goofiest and most quotable)
AoSTH (Unironically birthed Sonic autism with its lore, shipping and grimdark story, pretty well executed though)
Sonic X (Didn't get good till it became Sonic Gundam at the end)
SU (Horrific show but the songs were big-time earworms)

Mania Adventures > Boom > AoStH > SatAM > X (JP) > Underground > X (dub)
personally i do prefer aosth a little more over boom, but aside from that my preferences are the same

i think you got satam and aosth mixed up user

Sonic Boom
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
SatAM
Sonic X
Sonic Underground

Fuck I did, don't know why I always do that.

AoStH came before SatAM dude.

AoSTH was conceived before SatAM was finalized and meant to be the syndicated Sonic show, while the latter was meant for Saturday mornings.

As for my ranking? sums it up.

Pingas!

Sonic never had a plot before SatAM made one up. Both shows were created at the same exact time, with AoSTH airing before hand. They are both spin off Sonic media and should be considered separate shows.

>Knowing the pure kino of the Sonic X sub
Finally the best taste is here

Does anyone know why the early american Sonic cartoons changed Eggman's design for seemingly no reason?

Molly's death scene in the sub is really well done, complete with the quiet SA2 music accompanied by Shadow destroying the metarex. Pure 10/10

I'm talking out of my ass here, but likely because his regular design looked too cute and Americans in the 90s hated cute things. Case in point, the difference between the original Mega Man cartoon pitch and the shit we actually got,
youtube.com/watch?v=tfoeasCeh44

OVA
Mania Adventures
Boom
X
SatAM
AoStH
shit
Underground

Attached: 1465455407350.png (430x324, 116K)

Pretty much what I would've typed.

Boom
SatAM
Sonic X
SU
AoStH

I agree with this list, with the caveat that Adventures should probably be given credit for its attempt to be a classic animation project.

I do not enjoy watching it and I don't think it's a particularly good Sonic cartoon, but if we were rating the shows on an objective metric of technical and writing quality then Adventures and Boom would be at the top, and SatAM would probably be 4th.

AoStH
Boom
Everything else

>Boom
>SatAM
>AoStH
>X
>Underground

I liked the AoStH episodes that were animated by TMS

Fucking this. The animation was really smooth and consistent, something the rest of the series lacked completely.

Sonic SATAM
AoSTH
Sonic Boom
Sonic X
Sonic Underground

Attached: robotropolis.jpg (900x556, 89K)

1. Underground
2. Adventures
3. SatAM
4. Boom
5. X

Any Sonic property without my sweet son Manic in it simply can't be the best, it's simple physics.