Wears pink

>wears pink
>cosmo is the dumb and wanda the smart one
>abusive to Tootie
Admit it, if the show was released today, everyone would cry about muh pandering and muh everyone hates straight males. Everyone says that this generation is full of snowflakes, and I gotta agree.

Attached: timmy-turner.jpg (1916x1076, 188K)

>>abusive to Tootie

I don't know how many boys are into girls at 10
as for girls I don't know? but then again Trixie did treat him well so maybe that why he's that was with Tootie.

Attached: CB1071CC-4D6D-474F-9F91-303CD9F0642C.jpg (720x621, 65K)

>paternal figure is a useless retard

This trope is so overused on western cartoons that no one give a fuck.

Timmy was a dick to Tootie at times yes but most of the time he did something to make it up to her and they ended the episode on a good note, unlike the "racemix" couple with Trixie which was almost a textbook example of a toxic relationship.
That is until Kevin SulliZOG got a hold of the show...

Attached: Smol Toot.jpg (720x544, 51K)

>still using this pic unironically
Making someone silly looking say something true doesn't make is less true. You automatically lose any relevancy by using that pic.

Welcome to 2019

What the heck are you talking about? Timmy's into Trixie.

Also the original idea was that Cosmo was the smart(er) one while Wanda was the dumb one.

Didn't the show go on until recently?
You're the only one tying those themes to "being offensive" in any way. I don't think you have any business calling anyone a snowflake when you're the one making something from a whole lot of nothing.

His mom is useless too

Cosmo wasnt always retarded.

yeah incels BTFU or something

>Trixie did treat him well

What? Trixie pretty much doesn't know Timmy exists because he isn't rich and popular; save a couple of episodes, he just have the hots for her, he doesn't like Tootie because she's a stalker, obssesed, ugly (wheter in his eyes or compared to Trixie) and Vicky's Sister.

Timmy wears pink because Butch's blue marker ran out of ink while he was designing him. True story.

What a great thread this turned out to be.

What the fuck ever happened to these two? Did they transfer to a different school?

Attached: A.J-And-Chester-Looking-Scared-tvc203.jpg (798x600, 63K)

>anyone that dislikes racism, sexism, etc. must be SJW, even if they actually dislike SJW insanity
No wonder /pol/ loves posting this image

Chloe killed them along with Sanjay and Elmer

lol how can a ten year old kid be a stalker, like they attended the same school and shit.

Who cares, here's a wacky talking fairy dog!

Attached: SparkyHQ.png (850x737, 277K)

Tootie deserved a shovel to the face. Also Timmy is a stupid bitch too.

Cringe

After the claims of Timmy being gangbanged by too many boys, they started to quietly remove them from the series.

Real deal, Butch forgot, as always

What were they even thinking... like any one, any focus group or kid could have told you that was a shit idea

I thought the original idea was that they were both idiots who happened to be in love with each other
>"We're two halves of a whole idiot!"

Whaaaaat? Nooooooo! Kids LOVE dogs! And EVERYBODY loves wacky talking animal sidekicks!

i thought is was progressive to have a male character be pregnant?

Attached: FairlyOddBaby331.jpg (640x478, 58K)

>>abusive to Tootie
i almost forgot timmy was a lot more abusive to tootie during her first appearance.

That thing should be called "When memes become real"

Attached: Poochie_con_distinta_cammisa.png (824x1508, 163K)

He's acting like a Sea horse

Vikki is cute! CUTE!

Attached: IMG_20190405_113536.jpg (1816x1834, 274K)

>wears pink
Dad thought when his mom was pregnant she was going to have a girl. So he bought a bunch of pink clothes, at least 10 years worth. Timmy should be lucky his dad at least got boy pants

>boy pants
are you sure?

Maybe, but the creator is conservative Christian, so probably not.

Actually, hmm.

Attached: 1552842576802.jpg (1862x1162, 169K)

>Pink
It's more of a lightish red.

the show was pandering
>retard kid gets neglected by his parents
>destroys the world and does an infinite amount of damage to everything on a regular basis as soon as he gets fairies to make his life less shit
>Every episode with tootie has this forced story where timmy doesnt want her but he is always forced by wanda or some other goon to kiss her even though he constantly states he has no interest
>main love interest is some gook rich bitch that gets blackd and bleached by those 2 rich guys that show up along with her in episodes
>her white friend is some retard
>the white annoying girl is also fuck ugly
>the white parents are shown as assholes
.the white baby sitter is shown as a teenage bitch that abuses kids
>the white friend is shown as retarded and lives in a trailer
>the white teacher is some ugly 40 year old virgin that lives in his mothers shithole house
>cosmo is just retarded
HOWEVER
>Every woman is smart and reasonable
>the nigger friend is shown as some rich supergenious
>cosmo gets cucked by some mexican
>timmy gets cucked by generic hunk all the time
>wanda is always right
>women who are insanely inlove with another character are just seen as good whilst their male counterparts are creeps
All the white characters are just negative stereotypes whilst the non whites (even the aliens) are all mary sue tier characters

Based bitch hartman

Attached: 1516047012614.png (636x478, 463K)

>This pic
Good job, nobody takes you seriously anymore

Necrobumper

Thank you /pol/ for showing the light :)

>necrobump
What is this? ebaumsworld?

thanks bro

>>wears pink
It's like dirty pink, so it's not emasculating.
>>cosmo is the dumb and wanda the smart one
What said. Also the Dad in Clarence was a literal apish retarded manchild and I don't remember anyone complaining about it. (Even though they should have. That shit was the worst use of the "idiot dad" trope I've ever seen. He actually felt like an offensive caricature)
>>abusive to Tootie
How does this factor into your narrative? I seriously don't see how this makes the show more sjw-y. Wasn't Vicky like the most abusing to her anyway? Female on female violence with no connection to men isn't something I'd expect social just feminists to touch on.

Pretty sure Wanda wasnt smart and more like not retarded

>ebaumsworld

How's life being holed up in a basement?

we dont have basements in europe lol

Oh yes, we do.
Daylight does enter them, though.

bump

Attached: dd17hih-75f772c9-e41c-41c7-9dac-c3b6049f1e86.png (1609x1056, 416K)

Attached: dd33dzk-0a785b0b-091e-443b-921a-4f32bfdbab4e.png (1035x1152, 185K)

>

Attached: illusory_fae_child_tia_chan_by_usaritsu_dd34x7x.png (1336x1325, 352K)

Attached: a_team_assembled_by_usaritsu_dd3ls4d.png (1827x1658, 732K)

oh no we dont, too much floods innit, a basement would get done in wellard

Who the fucks idea was it to add all these characters to the show? i just wanted to watch some kid mess around with his Fairly odd parents and his smokin babysitter (i wish she would sit on my babyface if you know what i mean) now its just some baby, a dog and this other girl that shouldnt exist, they should have just made tootie and timmy friends, or trixie disguised as a boy like in that one episode with timmy. Chrimson chin was fucking based tho

Attached: 1516869524858.png (640x480, 311K)

Thought that the worst was Richard; Chad is not Clarence's real dad, he's dating his mom and in his defense he is a caring paternal figure.

>Every episode with tootie has this forced story where timmy doesnt want her but he is always forced by wanda or some other goon to kiss her even though he constantly states he has no interest
The only time he kissed Tootie, Timmy did it completely out of his own accord. Stay mad your ship lost :^)

Attached: Older Tootie.png (1532x1672, 417K)

Crimson chin deserved his own show, VA was 10/10

Go from cute Asian girl to effeminate hapa manlet. Truly a fate worse than death.

Attached: WTF am I reading.png (361x256, 135K)

markiplier is that you

Your life, loser

epic

To much wall of text in this retarded Enterbot post but I will counter your shittier parts
>pandering
Hartman was crucified by your kind because he often portrayed gays in a flamboyant, unflattering light. In one episode, Cosmo steals from a dead transvestite's corpse. Much of what FOP portrayed simply wouldn't fly here.
>Tootie
Is just a geeky character, not ugly (unless you hate similar cute nerds like Velma, Irma, etc) and she and Timmy were never forced to kiss, not counting those shitty live actions it happened twice in the whole series: once to distract her, another because he legitimately wronged her even though Wanda and Cosmo were expecting him to accept Trixie's valentine.
>Trixie
So uh, either Timmy gets with her and its racemixing, or Timmy gets cucked by Tad and Chad... seems like you set up a lose/lose scenario there, especially since you already established GLASSES GIRL BAD so Timmy has no real alternative.
>whites are evil on this show reee
Everyone is incompetent or stupid on this show to some degree. AJ's parents are insanely strict and overbearing yet still leave him in the care of Vicky. Dinkleberg is the only character portrayed as uniquely good and smart, so I guess you could make some "greatest ally" type claim, but even he wasn't like that at that beginning.

I mean shit, pandering usually means every other character is a minority, but you get a mostly white cast and you start screeching because some of them are villains or annoying.

>bitch hartman
Unironically merk yourself on your commentary channel livestream, TRAFON

Well, i guess It just that normal life and people always go through some shitty stuff, most get over it as they grow out, and most get stronger, it's part of the life. Literally less than 1% of the people shoot their classmates and most either don't do anything or have a lousy fight were either you end up with a black eye or a few teeth less, but those were the old fashioned times in which i grew up.

I was on the chase before I could walk. My parents were taking me and my sister on the ferry to Newfoundland and a pair of college girls asked to pick me up. Mom said yes and 1.5 year old me copped a feel.

Neat

How do you misspell Vicky? One of the series' most popular songs spells her name.

>Why yes, I think Tootie is the ideal girlfriend. How did you know?

Attached: 1554098981773.jpg (1242x1394, 175K)

Most of the oldschool fans and 99% of drawfriends gave up after the dog or Chloe. Only spics and *ngloids are left. I do like that guy's Vicky though.

>at 10
He's pushing 60, user.

Excellent user, just copy-paste what your peers have told you to, and you'll never have to think or reason your way out of criticism. The programming is complete.

>Never realized it was Jay Leno doing the voice

>has episode of Timmy being trans with a message or not being anal about gender norms
>valentines day episode uses black and white stereotyping of men and women with no acknowledgement of LGBTQ+

Attached: oppositeday.png (480x368, 257K)

Based.

Attached: tumblr_ol5r60kxus1vcbbtmo1_400.png (400x400, 71K)

>haha, user's fuckin with me
>he's not
holy hell in a hand basket

Attached: 1544663012563.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Attached: a_turner_for_the_weird_by_usa_ritsu-dapihpr.png (1364x1126, 306K)

Boy on the left was always a ripoff of Tiny from the 1950s Harvey Comics, and you can see the real Tiny now in the Harvey Street Kids series.

The Timantha/Tootie friendship angle makes much more sense. Should've been her in The Boy Who Would Be Queen desu.

Attached: 2402 - esenkas Fairly_OddParents Timantha Timmy_Turner Tootie.jpg (687x700, 119K)

this version is friends with both

Attached: t_time_for_three_by_usa_ritsu-daq89hx.png (1482x1350, 664K)

i cant remember a time that Wanda was ever considered smart and not just a nagging bitch

Interesting.

Attached: Pure KINO.jpg (531x502, 46K)