This fat fuck thinking he has any right to criticize Lilo's weight

>this fat fuck thinking he has any right to criticize Lilo's weight

Attached: p2882318_e_h3_ab.jpg (360x270, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTBifyxqGlk
youtu.be/f7NgrljaDhY
youtu.be/he7PeAMwqhA
youtu.be/SKtL87tcj70
youtu.be/oaa_jzILsuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>brown
>fat

Looks like the average Yea Forums user

That was the joke, dummy.

Haha, Pacific Islanders have problems digesting highly processed American food and have an obesity problem because that’s all that’s available:(

Hes trying to prevent her from making the same bad choices he did.

Also it's genetics, the people who could store the most fat could survive longer boat trips more easily

>muh genes
Fat apologist

Attached: 2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgnLatx2q4ByH8SxL6.jpg (480x360, 37K)

No one here is excusing the diet thoug. Living off of turkey fat, spam and rice is going to make you fat regardless, but being predisposed to fatness on top of it is not doing you any favours.

Does he ever criticise her weight?

FAT

Attached: Lilo & Stitch The Series (2003) - S02E05 - Slick (1080p WEB-DL x265 RCVR).mkv_snapshot_02.00_[20 (1912x1072, 1.83M)

>Problems
The opposite, they're too good at it. It's perfect if you're willing to work out or have tall meso black dude DNA like Dwayne Johnson.

If Pacific Islanders ever really got into Strongman or weightlifting they'd be unstoppable since half of both those sports is consuming enough food to grow your body into a beautiful, grotesque muscle balloon.

He's not fat, he's cultivating mass.

shut the fuck up mac

Literally this

>a person isn't allowed to caution against something they have experience and regret with

All Lilo and Stitch characters are fat

Fuck off, stick fucker.

To be fair, she probably weighed more than him at that point. Plus there’s how fast she gained all that weight. That’d be concerning to anyone.

I don’t consider Pleakley, Stitch, David, or Cobra Bubbles to be fat.

At least it's Coke light.

Attached: bait2.png (225x225, 8K)

Calories in, calories out
For your body to efficiently store fat, you must give it the energy to store first.
Spam and pineapple did that, genetics is at best an after-the-fact accessory.

Lilo is a child. Obesity in youth is drastically more damaging than becoming obese later in life.

he's a man tho, and lilo is a girl, girls can't be fat duh

You mean the average /pol/ user

autism

All the children look obese.

Attached: 9a57061c1d826fe556b2c289cedb3e8593102854.png (1280x720, 530K)

At least post the gif.

Attached: lilo tires.webm (1280x720, 144K)

Honestly your half right. Genetics do make a huge difference but idiots over eating when they have a genetic deposition to store fat are like people with a genetic disposition for lung cancer taking up smoking.

I mean this in the least weirdest and most non-sexual way possible, but I want to poke her belly pudge. It's so abnormally round.

Attached: 1433473062892.png (1280x720, 968K)

Attached: 8252316b990e2fdb0505cd2ccd9843b0-imagepng.png (1000x833, 377K)

>Myrtle never appeared in the French Fry episode
Goddammit.

It's actually a real thing for Pacific Islanders. Back when The Rock was still a wrestler he had to have gyno surgery, you can see the surgery scars under his pecs

Attached: rock.png (433x1024, 379K)

Is that a butt-crack on MY six year old TV cartoon loli!? What has the world come to?

Why did she take photos of fat people on the beach?

There's more to this, isn't there?

There was a deleted scene that had a plot point that indirectly explained this. She comes across a lot of racist tourists who see her being a native as a sort of attraction, so she takes pictures of tourists to reflect how she feels shes treated by them

I guess that makes sense, but it still seems contradictory to the whole "they're beautiful" scene in the movie. And it doesn't explain why takes pics of fat tourists specifically instead of tourists in general. I guess they just changed it at the last minute to make it seem more innocent.

They removed an entire sequence of Stitch flying an airliner because of 9/11

yes

Attached: 1473814126163.jpg (463x399, 69K)

Kek.

link?

Roiding will give you gyno

Will we ever have a Lilo and Stitch thread without it becoming a fetish thread?

Fat chance.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>beautiful, grotesque
pick one, user. :-/

There are spergs here who find obesity sexy, so.

>Lilo and Stitch in 1080p
I don't remember this.

Now you do.

Attached: Lilo & Stitch The Series (2003) - S02E26 - Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats Ace (1080p WEB-DL x265 RCVR (1912x1072, 3.14M)

No, I don't. But I'm not surprised it exists.

Maybe one day I'll download it and see what it would take to recreate the four-by-three CRT fuzz. from my youth.

CARLOS!

Attached: 1527816077152.gif (340x460, 2.81M)

There's been quite a few Disney shows with 1080p airings, like SRMTHFG.

Man I just rewatched this movie and it was great. I feel like I barely even payed attention back when I was a kid.
youtu.be/dTBifyxqGlk
youtu.be/f7NgrljaDhY
youtu.be/he7PeAMwqhA
youtu.be/SKtL87tcj70
youtu.be/oaa_jzILsuo

He's jelly that he isn't as top heavy

Attached: lilo tits.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Damn, I remember this.
Wasn't this the show where stitch lands in Japan or something? I remember it being a good show when I was younger.