Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?
Classic or Modern design?

Attached: Classic and Modern Audrey.jpg (1198x891, 256K)

I don't even know what this is but it's obviously soul vs. soulless

Neither, they're just a Little Lulu ripoff.

The one that's nice and round

And other cartoons

I prefer not having a child main character

The modern design doesn't have a chance of having panty shots. So, the answer is obvious.

This one?
Classic

So she no longer has diabetes. I mean look at that those ankles That is a major blood circulation problem.

This better for you OP?

Attached: 403756430875632087.jpg (1198x891, 276K)

Even worse somehow

Why did you make her canadian?

The classic , of course .

Attached: l2_2.jpg (786x891, 110K)

I like both. One has that antique doll look to it and feels classic and antique. The other is really cute and is the best used of the bean face style I've seen as it still has a bit of depth.

This is retarded, there's so many different actual styles, much less examples out there that cherry picking any two to compare "classic" and "modern" is pointless if not just disingenuous

Not OP but that's actually way better fuck

kek

not a fan of the giant head on the right

I don’t like either

She was created by Famous Studios after they lost the Little Lulu license.

Obviously the nice 'n round one.

Attached: audreypencils1.jpg (480x240, 19K)

Modern either things it they adapt. I hate things that continue forever and never change

One has cow legs, the other looks anorexic. I hate both.

Attached: 1553193238462.png (519x537, 635K)

one of these is stiff, lifeless, and flat, the other is labelled classic

Quite an improvement.

What's the point of this redesign? They don't even look like the same character.

I find modern a little bit cuter actually. She seems more cartoonish and less doll-like due to her proportions and face, her outfit is more tomboyish which I always like, and she looks like the type to have that energetic leader 'genki girl' personality. All wins in my book. But I like left too. I'd like to see a lot more promotional material of right though.

Attached: Hilda.jpg (1174x641, 76K)

Where's the line weight on modern? That's literally the first thing I think of whenever this show gets brought up here

Seems trivial.

Bruh wait until you... oh no nononono HAHAHA

Holy yumola

They don't even look like they could be the same character. Like, at all. with at least they have a similar color scheme.

classic has better colours
and is better in general

New one is cuter but I don't like her voice

I prefer the look of modern.

Line weight is the least trivial thing

If you say so. I can make out the lines just fine on both.

That's like saying the worst car on earth is good because it can get to the store eventually.

I really do like her more with red hair but she's gonna need pupils with this design. It's not as noticeable with black eyes but with blue she has the eyes of a doll. Also she should keep the lightning bolt.

And for the record I adore HSK Audrey about as much as the original. Could use a younger voice actress but whatever.

Attached: Audrey_the_Destroyer.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

right drawn in a similar style to the left would be really good
as it is, though, classic > >>> modern

Attached: 1527888596843.jpg (1493x1481, 295K)

Attached: 1527888857467.jpg (1593x1153, 291K)

Attached: 1527888889213.jpg (1920x1120, 314K)

Fuckin cute. I definitely like the exaggerated cartoony one more. Sorry oldschool

Attached: 1542859629909.jpg (369x420, 37K)

Attached: 1527888972796.jpg (1920x1068, 277K)

Attached: 1549624219682.png (803x613, 695K)

Attached: 1531425218911.jpg (827x1200, 93K)

Classic, it actually has soul and gives the character a unique personality. The new one looks like any other generic teenager. It doesn't help the show is basically a female version of Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy.

>missing tooth

Attached: 1543087035536.gif (565x358, 1.65M)

>Which do you prefer?
Why? Do other pedos make fun of you if you like one over the other?

Nice try, mr.FBI.

Say! That kinda looks a little 'Camp Weedonwancha'-y!

Not really. Why do you ask? Do other faggots make fun of you over things like that?

A little bit!

Attached: 1547012831349.jpg (463x316, 43K)

Sorry, honey. When I used "pedo", I only meant "pedophile", not "pederast". I apologize since I know how your kind get upset over that.
So, anyways, do pedophiles make fun of other pedophiles for like one over the other?

Do you realize "classic" was just like any other generic girl back then, right?

Relax, it was an honest question. Don't project your emotionality on others, fag. And I already answered your question, you were just too hysterical to read the post.

Not at all sweetheart, no more than normal waifufags at least.

now show them in motion

When it comes to art, older = better. It's a core tenet of hipsterism.

>When I used "pedo", I only meant "pedophile", not "pederast"
Who the fuck asked that? He just answered your question and called you a faggot. Stop being triggered over cartoons.

old Audrey has that nice and round, but not much to her character
new Audrey has a simplistic design, but top-tier tomboy in the show. Like the tooth gap too

it's a tossup but I connect with the new one more

They may as well be different characters.

So what's the answer then, pedo-boys? You do have other pedos friends, correct?

New Audrey just makes me laugh everytime I see her, she is just such a funny dumb tomboy

Both

So -

Attached: venus-of-willendorf.jpg (600x868, 640K)

classic has thick loli thighs

>p-please be mad at me for calling you a pedophile
No. And the user triggered over what cartoon strangers masturbate to cannot read. And no one is surprised.

Anyway, now that that's done, posting more classic Audrey for . Sadly I do not have a webm of HSK to show.

Attached: 1452108646093.webm (450x360, 952K)

>the ancients were thiccfags
Of course.

Why does that term bother you so much? That's what you are, that's what the term means, so what's the problem?

This. While I haven't read all of the original's comics I have seen enough to say "not much to her character" is a bit rude. BUT at the same time it did mainly boil down to "little girl doing something boys do or something equally outrageous". Fun but she felt like a clone of Little Lulu. I connect more with the newer one.

Attached: Audrey_Vampire_Zombie_Ghost_Werewolf.jpg (1777x999, 182K)

Why does every modern cartoon look the same? same with anime, look REALLY bland, cant tell 1 show apart from another, lazy animation,etc

Attached: 1527015996135.png (300x300, 40K)

>all the main characters have unique, recognizable silhouettes
>but they all look like the new Thundercats LOL

Jeans chafe too much. I prefer he feel of cotton

A bunch of similar looking cartoons made around the same era with the same animation methods and many of the same animators at the height of a particular style's popularity? That's never happened before.

Attached: MI_meet_Speed_Bugs.png (1019x768, 1000K)

>hanna barbera
>literally all their cartoons look distinct from one another
Based idiot

Way to miss the point, retard. Which is that they all share a distinct style which was very popular during that era of animation. You can say this era is too simple but looking the same is a dumb criticism and makes you look like a complete idiot.

Attached: 75eb2334effeb022e7308b19dc67d248.jpg (1280x852, 164K)

i didnt watch american TV anyway

What you call bland I may call cute. What I call cute others may call fun/funny etc etc. Show a modern kid cartoons of this era vs cartoons of the 80's era and I'm sure we know which most will prefer. My over-winded point is, people who complain at length about this era's art are saying more about how old and unable to adjust they are than anything else.

Also I'm pretty sure you know full well different eras all have similar artstyles so your question comes across as rhetorical with the point of setting up "let's hate on this particular style I don't like". Just make a cal-arts hate thread already user.

You can't beat a classic

my god, these three are clearly cooking up some entertaining trouble.
I actually like all versions of Harvey characters, and may even like the current ones more if only because everyone is teamed up.

Modern.

Attached: clown-world-comic1.png (1500x500, 82K)

It's called a trend you underage thickheaded mouth breathing mental retard.

I'm getting sick and tired of having to tell you faggots the exact same shit every fucking thread

Attached: 1550537289874.png (297x247, 148K)

Attached: 3616647_Desmond20.jpg (476x596, 55K)

Attached: dotedit.jpg (377x585, 124K)

Agreed, she’s just too much. Even the voice (which turned me off from the trailers) really grows on you after a bit

God, I fucking love Katie's sketches.

Classic

Attached: 0B59DF05-7274-4317-8BD8-4961D12A2808.png (270x499, 288K)

I've always found that particular pic of Audrey very erotic.

As a whole both the original and the new version are good. The original Audrey is plump and sensual, while the new Audrey has more tomboyish charm in the modern sense. But they are absolutely the same girl, except some 50 years apart. Audrey was and is a tomboy that is still feminine. Modern Audrey has far too many cute moments to count. I feel they managed to keep the original spirit going.

But I'd kill to see classic Audrey animated again, as well as Wendy. Especially Wendy since she basically got nothing out of the deal.

Now this would be a good modern version.

You made modern Audrey look like a background character

Classic Audrey is adorable for its 1950s standard.

Somehow, CalArts Peter makes him look better

is she working on the show?

Attached: 1552638530991.png (600x1200, 249K)

The one that isn't promoting ginger genocide.

Modern wins this one by a landslide.
Phoebe's cuteness increased exponentially.

Attached: 38740263_2071553612875866_1431392035729833984_n.jpg (700x526, 38K)

Ask again when the one on the right shoots a baby bird for shits and giggles.

These images make me want to scoop her up and tickle her. Non sexually. Mostly.

>some ancient satirist probably made that sculpture to make fun of some fat bitch
>now everyone thinks his society worshipped fat chicks becuse of it

maybe he was an ancient artfag that made it so everyone have something to jerk off to whenever they wanted

I once beaned a sparrow with an air pellet gun right in the head from across the yard. Sounds bad, but to be fair I didn't think my aim was that good. My buddy couldn't believe it. He actually cried. We were 10.

Point being modern Audrey's stock just shot up with me.

it's the confidence she exudes.

She just looks so full of energy and fun.

How is that shit allowed?

She only did initial designs during development, she had no involvement with the actual production of the series.
It's very possible that the new characters like The Bow and Fru Fru were just sketches she did in five minutes that the writers decided to come up with a personality for rather than confine to the background though

Attached: fa43b2b2-0315-4469-9ff7-07db02624bf0_rw_1920.jpg (1510x1077, 197K)

The classic one looks like she will just lay still like a corpse, not doing anything as I abuse her.

The modern one would actually put up a fight as I pin her down. Screaming at the top of her lungs in the vain hope that someone will hear her, before breaking into wretched sobs as realising how futile it was.

>implying new audrey wouldn't turn "wrestling" into a game and show off her bruises to all of her friends

Attached: audrey-punished.jpg (1205x1205, 147K)

That seems like a lot of effort for just a joke.

Nice to see so many Audrey fans. Hopefully we can get 2nd season and get some more discussion going. Really bugging me how long ago that trailer is now with still no news.

Even in the stone age, some perv got his rocks off to fat chicks. It's the way of nature.

New Audrey is cute, but new Lotta is the most adorable thing on this shitty gay ass planet.

Attached: 40A97083-D28D-4104-AA91-BB74418A6AD8.png (197x300, 75K)

This, Lotta is best girl.

Attached: 028284ae549fb2a4fb2245173ee97ee7dee5ecf6.jpg (426x597, 83K)

She seems to get as much or more attention than the rest, which is too bad for me. Makes sense though, even I can admit she's a rare gem for those that are into big thick loli.

Best sketch, best girl

She is FAT , and need to loose weight .

Is she the "We need the obese kid demographic" character?

This is definitely better. Thanks for the effort.

Giving that last edit pupils and ditching the pants makes this even better. However I still think a lightning bolt would work here. Or anything so the clothing isn't too too plain.