So here's a thing do Marvel actually try to discourage their creators by pulling shit tricks on them?

So here's a thing do Marvel actually try to discourage their creators by pulling shit tricks on them?

Attached: 1.png (623x541, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Spider-Man/Deadpool_Vol_1_47
twitter.com/MattHorak/status/1113969149783547904
comics.gocollect.com/guide/search?q=Cosmic Ghost Rider
newsarama.com/43180-marvel-march-2019-solicitations.html
newsarama.com/43559-marvel-comics-april-2019-solicitations.html
twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/1114185214698196993
youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
cbr.com/major-x-appearance-spider-man-deadpool-ebay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares about this literal who podcaster

His appearance in SP/DP #47 was a cameo appearance, not his official one. Jeez, people get mad for the littlest things.

What?
What I'm supposed to do now with the 20 copies of Spider-man/Deadpool #47 I bought expecting to be valuable in the future?

The fact that Spider-Man/Deadpool and has lasted this long makes me sick to my stomach

Not the question I was asking I've no idea who that is. This is concerning Marvel's business practices and industry back stabbing. I appreciate he's employed as a freelancer but at the same time he's created a new character, taken time to think about how the character is presented and the backstory and who that fits in with his previous writings only to have some dick of an editor pulling a dirty trick by putting the creation as a first appearance cameo in another book. From a business ethics perspective that's a bit underhand and doesn't generate a whole lot of trust toward independents.

Attached: 1.png (618x241, 21K)

based Rob

So did Marvel want to put Major X in a book before his mini, or did another artist/writer do it?

>So did Marvel want to put Major X in a book before his mini, or did another artist/writer do it?
Another artist writer did it Spider-man / Deadpool #47 but that doesn't happen without editorial consent so maybe not the writer or artist ultimately responsible though don't quote me I don't know the full story.

> Major X

Who in their right mind does give a fuck either way?

This is what they’re complaining about huh? Make fuck twitter
Love that it made it to 50 issues before getting canceled. Feels good man.

Attached: image.jpg (1625x1242, 3.4M)

Attached: Spider-Man-Deadpool 047-003.jpg (3975x3056, 3.63M)

It's also listed as accreditation here a bit snide if you ask me.
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Spider-Man/Deadpool_Vol_1_47

it's not your character Rob, you're just the clown who drew and submitted it without reading your contract first

Attached: Kirby-Kid-600px.jpg (600x859, 167K)

Its a generic character anyway
>The black Red X

Where is he??

I would assume it's work for hire but whichever way you look on it it's still a bitch trick to one up him by sneaking the character into another mag just to claim first appearance.

>Not trying to clown, I just liked the design and was told I could use whomever I wanted in our story. I didn't realize it would be in stores before Major X 1. Just wanted to pay tribute honestly, no offense meant
twitter.com/MattHorak/status/1113969149783547904

Just below the falling shark hybrid.

Lol yeah right. 'I was just paying 'tribute' honest guvnor.'

It's funny to see Rob so flustered whatever the case

That character is so generic I'm pretty sure his first appearance was in '95.

Ike ''the kike'' strikes again

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to do things like that. It's probably got a lot to do with copyright laws and how they manage that kind of stuff.

Meanwhile, another shit character as Cosmic Ghost Rider is has literally 64 variants across many series, and that's at least three times more than all his appearances so far combined: comics.gocollect.com/guide/search?q=Cosmic Ghost Rider
Major X is so fucking generic that I'm sure someone accidentally drew it already at some point but scrapped him in some early draft.

not taking any sides here, but Rob sounds like a 5th grade kid here

Man, while I do feel very sorry for Kirby (and Shuster, Shiegel, Bill Finger, Jerry Robinson, so on and so forth), by the point Liefeld (hell, by the time Alan fucking Moore) showed up, they should all know better.
I sympathize with the creators very much, but there are hundreds of indie authors, including some from that very era (Gaiman being obviously the first that comes to mind) that still have working relationships with the Big Two because they read their fucking contracts. Hell, Morpheus isn't even Gaiman's characters and yet he still has say into where he shows up or not (he's become lenient with this in the last few years but who cares).

I couldn't even spot him and it took me several tries to find him before you pointed it out. Is THIS really what he's complaining about? That and the variant cover?
What a moron. You'd think he got ripped off or some shit instead of a pointless little cameo no one's gonna notice.

>he still has say into where he shows up or not
Not really, creators just ask him out of courtesy because he's such a nice guy but it's not like he can block them from using the characters. He has expressed regret over not owning Sandman. Even the people that play ball with the corporations still get fucked over one way or another, some simply dont care so much that the corporations are making soulless cashgrab sequels based on their stuff.

So you've created a character, designed his background and decided how he's going to fit in with the story you're creating, someone pips you to the post and now first appearance is credited elsewhere I imagined you'd be a bit annoyed.

You're not wrong, it can be annoying. But do variant covers even count? Because that's a full appearance, while this one minimum single page appearance in the background would hardly count as a "first appearance" unless you truly know for sure it's the same character.

They did this with Death's Head back in the day.

I get the feeling that this thread is supposed to be about Marvel trying to claim copyright on new characters of freelance writers (which is not necessarily work-for-hire) in order to bilk them out of royalties.
But I am not totally certain that is what the context is or if it is just about Moral Rights.

>But do variant covers even count?
Not according to here.

The lawyers can argue it as a means to nor pay you royalties. See

The same thing happens when you work with other people on creator owned projects. The BRPD and Beast of Burden situations prove how truly widespread this is.

Do not enter a creative field if you won’t survive getting screwed up the ass.

What about solicitations? Because Major X was solicited months before this Spider-Man/Deadpool issue, cover and description included.

The problem with Beasts of Burden wasn't royalties.

*Beasts of Burden
Fuck me

Attached: 7F20C0A2-BB75-410E-B344-FE10642BD33C.jpg (1148x585, 282K)

Or only put things you're willing to part with in stuff you don't specifically own. People are cunts.

It sounds to me like the spider-man/deadpool artist knew exactly what he was doing.

Nope, but it was still an example of a creator screwing over another for no good reason. It doesn’t even seem like there’s a monetary motive behind Thompson’s silence, she’s just sitting on the property.

Doesn't matter.
"He was first published here, by this writer and artist, Rob. Sorry, you floated the idea, but you didn't put it to print."

If a two page story in the ad space of a magazine can stop Hasbro from claiming a Transformers character, this can stop Rob from collecting royalties.

Nah, he has said more than once that if he objects to DC using him in x or y he'll threaten never to write for them again or go do a bunch of work for Marvel or whatever and they'll dial back (granted, Gaiman himself has been fucked by other corporations at least twice that I know of, so)
After the BPRD shit I'm just pirating everything that isn't self-published, published by Fantagraphics / D&Q or tiny presses.

Why would you want royalties from Marvel? Not trying to start some retarded console war, but Marvel is famously bad at compensating their talent, they don't send comps and their royalties are pitiful compared to other publishers.

>Because this Spider-Man/Deadpool issue was solicited a month before Major X was announced
Fixed because you reversed the facts

>Why would you want any money instead of no money
Are you serious?

>why would you want to get paid any amount of cash?

Gaiman has never said that. I have met him in person and he has flat out said DC owns morpheus and can do whatever they want with him.

Actually you're right, Spider-Man/Deadpool was announced for the March 2019 solicitations in December 2018: newsarama.com/43180-marvel-march-2019-solicitations.html
While Major X was announced a whole month later, in January 2019: newsarama.com/43559-marvel-comics-april-2019-solicitations.html

So this has deeper implications. Either the artist was indeed sneaky, or he was given the green light for this by the editors without considering what it would mean for the Major X miniseries. Either way it doesn't seem as simple as "he got ripped off".

Based rob was ready for the trannys to pull something like this so he had those variants ready to go when he got word of these shenanigans.

but Marvel already owns the copyright on Major X, it's a prerequisite for making him a marvel comics character in the first place.

All of that shit for a guy with guns who's the future son of Cable.

By which I mean, if you care about royalties that much, you're better off creating a character for another publisher.

Rob is a fucking child. Why is anyone acting like he's any different than Slott? They behave exactly the same way on twitter.

>oh no, someone said I can't draw! better brag about my sales!

Full thread here:
twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/1114185214698196993

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 10.38.07 AM.png (623x325, 65K)

But they usually get his permission for the Endless whenever they appear in mainstream dcu (like Morrison in Justice League and Cornell in Action). Other characters like Lucifer not so much.

>But they usually get his permission for the Endless whenever they appear in mainstream dcu (like Morrison in Justice League and Cornell in Action)
An exception can be found in a full storytime from yesterday.

>he's created a new character
Who fucking cares?

Again, it's probably not a legal thing, but on the long run, DC would rather have Gaiman on their good side than let Lobdell or Snyder or some other shit writer use Morpheus and burn their bridges with one of the best selling living authors in the World.

He's a self promoter that is putting his kids through school by moving copies. Learn something from him beyond how he draws.

He has ALWAYS behaved like this. His cultists don't care, because it's all about the dumb nostalgia and badly drawn muscles and wasp-like waists. Should've seen them yesterday vehemently defending the art of Major X, it was embarrassing.
>but Marvel already owns the copyright on Major X
Exactly, none of these are owned, if anything, as I'm aware, they do get some extra royalties for creating them but ultimately they don't own these and any artist at Marvel is free to use them at will.

I’ve never had a problem with rob Liefeld. He isn’t the best artist, but he does his job and seems somewhat down to Earth.

>bragging about quick speculator flips on ebay
Man is he insecure or what?
Does he not realize that he's literally bragging about doing the thing that almost killed the industry when he was a big part of it 20 years ago?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 10.41.41 AM.png (598x371, 76K)

>He's a self promoter that is putting his kids through school by moving copies
Mate don't be so disingenuous, Rob Liefeld is probably one of the few actual millionaire comic book creators that exist, only surpassed by Millar because of that whole Millarverse thing. You make him sound as if he was some struggling artist who's getting the short end of the stick here.

He's usually very chill about the jokes, but the man has been getting shit for his work for 30 years non-stop.
I have never willingly picked a Liefeld comic since I hit double digits of age but no one should get this much flak for having "bad art" or whatever (specially because this detracts from the actual shady shit Image pulled during the speculator bubble, though I doubt Rob himself had any say in these things)

Attached: 1547724968608.png (784x349, 65K)

Good for him. Doesn't mean he's not childish.
And it doesn't reconcile the fact that Yea Forums shits on Slott for this kind of behavior, but for some reason it's based when Rob does it.

Dude, he's a big name in the industry. He has 96k followers on twitter, and he's replying to literal brand new accounts. If he's been getting shit for 30 years, he should be able to ignore the few trolls.
You think other artists don't get shit all the time? Do you see Nickelback responding to tweets saying they suck?

>though I doubt Rob himself had any say in these things
Yeah, like he didn't have a say when he tried to rip off Jack Kirby's widow. Or when he slapped one of his artists in front of his kid brother.

>His cultists don't care, because it's all about the dumb nostalgia and badly drawn muscles and wasp-like waists. Should've seen them yesterday vehemently defending the art of Major X, it was embarrassing.
YIKES! Pouch Man Bad.

>though I doubt Rob himself had any say in these things
He was one of the founders of the company

Why do casualgaters lump Rob with their shit "talent" anyway? He's clearly not a part of the movement. He didn't even vote for Trump.

>He has 96k followers on twitter, and he's replying to literal brand new accounts.
THIS. Just look Why would ANYONE give a fuck about what some rando on Twitter is gonna say, specially when it's three words? It's like he really needs to know how successful he is. And yeah, certainly nobody cares, Rob.
You again? Yeah, Liefeld's art is embarrassing when his contemporaries started good and even got better after that. Your memes won't change that.

>Implying Rob doesn't already work all over the business.
>Implying there's no point in quickly drawing variant covers to keep that extra free cash.
>Implying he shouldn't work at Marvel when he's getting checks (small, but still) whenever Deadpool shows up.
>Implying making a stink does not discourage foul play and embolden other creators to do the same.
>Implying comics creators make enough money for royalties to be trivial or for you to be "above" a Marvel gig.
My god you're stupid.

But this is what I'd do if I was a multi-millionaire getting shat on. Not needing to work + getting shat on for your work is kind of a perfect storm.
I'm not trying to defend the man, if you want to shit on him please do, but give me more than vage anedoctes that require me to know about Rob fucking Liefeld's life.
But yeah, Pat Mills was one of 2000AD's founders and he got shat on when it came to royalties and character's rights.

You can be a shit person and creator but still be right about something.

Bet you're a discord tranny, complaining excessively about how women are depicted in comics.

Rob Liefeld is like a fucking millionaire, not some struggling artist in some rundown apartment lol

Bet you're a /pol/ schizo, who doesn't actually read comic books.

lucifer and several other sandman characters existed before gaimen made the sandman series.

>muh trannies!
Hard to give a shit about whatever you have to say whenever you go through the month's choice of insults. I guess "cuck" and "soiboi" lost their edge.

>Everything is /pol/ that I disagree with especially comics that portray women in non PC ways.

>I guess "cuck" and "soiboi" lost their edge.
Nope they're still accurate.

>especially comics that portray women in non PC ways.
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? We're here discussing Rob Liefeld and royalties and shit and you drag this nonsense out of nowhere.

>especially comics that portray women in non PC ways
The fuck? You must be some Twitter refugee.

>We're here discussing Rob Liefeld and royalties and shit
I'm well aware of what we're discussing being as it was I who created the thread, thanks for the reminder.

Refugee? Sure about that Yea Forumsmblr?

Cringe

Why did this even come up? Was anyone actually asking him to sign a SM/DP #47?

Also, he realizes Marvel controls when variants get published, right? If they really didn't want Liefeld to be first, they would have just not published the covers.

Final question - is he autistic?

But true nonetheless.

>can't even quote posts properly
Yikes. You have to go back.

>what are store exclusive variants

>Argue that you shouldn't work at Marvel if he wants royalties.
>Switch argument to why this specific person shouldn't care.
Are those goalposts heavy?
Doesn't matter if he doesn't need to. Creators shouldn't have to fight the publisher to claim they created their own character.

It wasn't a quote dumbass.

>Someone tweeted it to him
>It's not about him selling a rare variant, it's about him wanting to be ahead of marvels legal team.
>immeasurably

>claim renowned meme creator is actually an indie darling scraping for food
>it's Rob fucking Liefield
Go practice your feet, Rob.

>what are store exclusive variants
And who do you think publishes those?

>I'm well aware of what we're discussing being as it was I who created the thread
Then why bring that up? Are you fucking drunk or just want to defend Liefeld's antics as some kind of statement regardless of validity?

You responded to the wrong post when you mention refugee, idiot. But go ahead, call me the dumbass.

>Creators shouldn't have to fight the publisher to claim they created their own character.
When did Marvel ever actually say he didn't?

4channel is a collection of discussion boards for discussing topics. Yea Forums is used to discuss specifically comics and cartoons. Welcome new friend.

where they appear first doesn't matter for creation rights.

Still the publisher, but I think to qualify retailers must order a set amount

I don't think Marvel ever argued he didn't create the character. This is literally some speculator nonsense on eBay as there's people already trying to make a quick buck out of it, not like Marvel itself is profiting off these "first appearances". Pretty sure when push comes to shove, they'll obviously side with Liefeld here.
So you're randomly posting nonsense in this thread, got it.

It's still not a fucking quote is it? You're hard work user.

>claim renowned meme creator is actually an indie darling scraping for food
Quote me doing that.
I said comics creators as a whole can't afford to pass up on free money and gigs. I said this kind of action embolden other creators to not take bullshit lying down. Rob is a fucking hack and a god damn lazy piece of shit, but don't be a faggot and keep changing the argument just to "win" a Yea Forums fight. It's embarassing.

There's no sense in taking corporate cock lying down. There's nothing unreasonable about securing your accreditation for your creation. "Marvel is bad about honoring agreements" is no excuse to let them fuck your ass.

That’s exactly my point. Marvel made the variants.
If they were trying to pull a sneaky on Rob, they wouldn’t have published them.

He’s being paranoid for no reason.

This thing

>So you're randomly posting nonsense in this thread, got it.
I created the thread if you don't wish to participate then don't it's quite simple. Does Rob Liefeld get your gander up user? Seems that way.

What the fuck is even going on in this book these days
Fuck that's grim

No one tried to take credit from him though.

No that's not a quote either, you need to go back to tumblr and stop stressing about Rob Liefeld it's not good for your mental health.

We're not talking about rights, we're talking about credit for creation. Rob will never own characters published by Marvel, but some contracts allow for royalties on adaptations of characters you create. Having the character first appear elsewhere is a tactic Marvel has used to avoid paying fees for decades.

>Quote me doing that.
You said, and I quote:
>He's a self promoter that is putting his kids through school by moving copies
As if he actually had to make a living out of this and not sit back and completely live off royalties and other businesses. At this point, making Major X is simply a side-gig, not exactly a life and death situation that will go towards paying his house mortgage.

When there’s 2 dashes next to a number, it’s a quote. But regardless of what you want to call it, you did it wrong.

It's not about "someone is stealing xxx's creation right now," it's "this minor detail can be used in litigation later."

I thought Yea Forums would be more aware of the kind of shit that gets pulled in comics.

>Uhhhhhh tumblr!!!!
The last refuge of the desperate dumbass.
>We're not talking about rights, we're talking about credit for creation
And pretty sure Liefeld has rough drafts of the character tucked away as EVERY CREDIBLE CREATOR does before committing to a project. Even writers do things like emailing themselves their ideas so there's a proof with timestamp that they came up with them first. A random cameo only matters if Liefeld has no proof he came up with it first but I'm pretty sure he can prove otherwise.

Not me, check the reply chain. I'm never going to defend Rob as a person. He's a fucking scumbag. Not everyone who argues with you on Yea Forums is the same person.

>I am a dumbass that can't identify a quote.
The above is a quote (me quoting you) know them by thy greentext.

got any sources to back that up? because Marvel has been hyping Major X as being Liefeld's creation.

>all this autism ITT
Marvel having a word with Liefeld, Thompson, and Horak over muh first appearance when?

>litigation
You realize he doesn’t own anything anyway right?

Okay, it wasn't you, but someone said it and they got their reply.
Both are quotes:

>How do I quote somebody?
>To quote a portion of text, simply place a pointer (">") in front of the text you wish to highlight (ex. ">This is a quote"). To link to and highlight an entire post, place two pointers in front of its unique post number (ex. ""). Cross-linking to another Yea Forums board is also possible, by placing three pointers before a board letter, followed by a post number (ex. "").
You dense motherfucker.

Name one time they’ve done that.

As if that means shit. This isn't about rights, it's credit. You can spin that shot any way you like in a court of law. "Major X was collaborative," etc. As said earlier in the thread
they've done it before. Rob, for once, has every right to be annoyed.

They got out of making a Transformers character owned by Hasbro simply by placing his mug in one panel in a different mag a month early.

Truly your dumbassery is quite astounding, I am shocked. That is referred to as a pointer as the text you QUOTED clearly states.

>This isn't about rights, it's credit.
He still doesn't own the character. That's what we've been trying to say for a long while, it's not his. Even if it was determined that he came up with it first, he did so under contract at Marvel, and his creation falls under their property. Ultimately it's Marvel who gets to decide who gets royalties for creating it first, and since in this case the first person who pitched him was Liefeld, he gets the royalties.
All this nonsense about first appearance only matters in the speculator market.

thats completely different.
Hasbro's deal with Marvel was that any characters created for the comic was then owned by Hasbro for future use. If the character appeared elsewhere first, and then appeared in Transformers, it was a Marvel character, and not a Transformers/Hasbro character.

do people really give a shit about "first appearance" comics?

Yeah, people buy the fuck out of the first-appearance issues.

I think it's more of a prestige kind of thing as a creator yes I would give a shit about a first appearance.

Why? Why try and steal Rob’s thunder? Seems kinda mean.

But he didn't create it.
>Thunder
>First Appearance: G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1982) #51

Hehehe

People do petty things. The character hadn't been introduced up until that point I think the artist knew exactly what he was doing.

Spider-Man/Deadpool is a gem of a book and Rob is a retard

So 30 years ago?

>hey you can use any character you want
>okay I want to use this one
Yeah, the artist sure is an asshole

>using a character in Deadpool colors created by the Deadpool creator in a Deadpool book within the same frame when said character is set to make its debut is somehow heinous and petty

What was the purpose of including a character that hadn't been introduced yet and nobody knows what the character is about seems rather convenient to me.

the artist is a fan of Rob and thought the design looks cool

Yes that makes a good excuse.

It's very likely that the artist didn't know when Major X was supposed to come out and was delayed until the next month, instead of coming out the month prior. They don't control the release dates after all, and the solicitations for Spider-Man/Deadpool #47 came out before after all.
I think this is the actual problem here, because clearly the artist knew about the character and included it in his comic, but it's not like he controls or knew in advance it was coming out before.

>Meanwhile, another shit character as Cosmic Ghost Rider is has literally 64 variants across many series, and that's at least three times more than all his appearances so far combined: comics.gocollect.com/guide/search?q=Cosmic Ghost Rider

More evidence Marvel is trying to astroturf Cosmic Ghost Rider and Cates into the A-list when they should be on everyone's shitlist.

The artist claims that was the situation, I remain skeptical.

>rather than accepting a likely situation, I’m deciding to assume it was malice

Well no because if you read Rob's tweet he'd all ready prepared for this with the Deadpool #10 variants so it shows he was aware of shenanigans. Secondly the way he phrases his tweet makes me wonder if there's not some past bad history with the artist bearing in mind they collaborated on an earlier project.

This definitely looks like a timing issue, though. It's nothing like Donny Cates lifting plot points out of Starlin's Thanos OGNs and then pretending it wasn't his fault when Starlin had been complaining before that Marvel wouldn't put him in the main book despite being the original creator.
>Deadpool #10
Just checked, this came out a whole week before Spider-Man/Deadpool #47. Now it looks more than ever like a non-issue.

>Just checked, this came out a whole week before Spider-Man/Deadpool #47
Yes Rob stated he'd did this intentionally because he thought some 'clown' would pull this stunt. I think it shows there's a bit more history to all of this.

He has never said such a thing nor would he ever admit to such a childish thing even if he did do it. Idiot.

What was it?

The lesson is:

Comics should die. Nothing of value will be lost.

Tell that to the muh incels squad that blew in from outside.

Marvel considers old guard artist to be old and busted.

aka, the creatively bankrupt solution

And yet first printing of major X sold out.

The thing is we've had Sana Amanat's and co's trope of performing liberal progressives & feminists infiltrate the industry propped up and support by their little cuck bois and beta orbiters but Rob's too big to be controlled or mandated by them and I think it's highly amusing that he doesn't give a shit either about political correctness. LMAO.
youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

doesn't really matter to them. It's just another sales gimmick. Anyone not part of their circlejerk gets manhandled until they leave.

They'll happily screw rob over they dumbass who made the mistake.

where is major x?

I honestly thought major x was some kind of throw back one shot April fools joke

>Friend wants to start a podcast and wants to work it to the point that he can leave his crappy full time job
>Sure
>Find out in week 1 that he will need me to clean up the audio, find the hosting site, set up the web page and help write the scripts.
>Ask him what he's going to do
>Scripts
>Fine, whatever
>First script writing session, all he does idea guy world build and browse facebook
>Find out he wants 50/50 ownership and is unwilling to put in even 1/10th the work
>mfw

Attached: 1453578039021.jpg (331x427, 75K)

>stunt
You’re really over exaggerating this. Neither Marvel nor the artist tried to say that SM/DP was the first appearance.

It's listed on marvel wikia.

Cool blog post.

That new cosmic ghost rider book is unreadable, it’s like it doesn’t even sound like he’s ever read a punisher book

It’s the current big mega event that will change the industry for ever, Infinite House Of Civil yet Secret Crisis War Invasion. Big bad killed off 90% of the marvel universe leaving Spider-Man, Deadpool, Worlock Silk, Debora the Shark Lady, Punk, Sasquatch and the Spirit Of Vengeance Crystar as the last hope for Marvel Comics!
He’s next to Frank, right under the shark person

under the shark to the right of Moon Knight

you were to fast to claim how much you dont care

You mean the fan-run site than anyone can edit?

Okay then when he gets a listing on Marvel we'll see where first appearance is credited.

Rob's war continues.

Attached: Untitled.png (620x234, 17K)

>All comics are big 2

Attached: 57856785785678.jpg (640x705, 211K)

If anything I'm sure that one Spider-Man/Deadpool issue is going to skyrocket and they'll give Thompson another series because of the artificial sales. Everybody wins!

Already happened
cbr.com/major-x-appearance-spider-man-deadpool-ebay/
>Kelly Thompson
>Winning

This is Zack Thompson though, not Kelly. The confusion is normal, though. She should've included Major X in some random poster in Makhizmo's quarters in Captain Marvel #4, I bet that would've confused all these Liefeld cultists.

it's actually Robbie, not Zac or Kelly
three Thompsons active at Marvel right now

>This is Zack Thompson though, not Kelly.
Lol is actually Robbie we were both wrong.