New Wormwood Comic

lol

Attached: white-flight-copy.png (1000x958, 423K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 5324B26F-6555-42CD-8F9F-EAF230B87D49.png (901x916, 683K)

actually funny

Seems like something white people would do.

after all it's a well known facts black people are working really hard to improve Africa at the moment...

>someone else doing something bad means its ok when I do it
Nice logic there, incel

This comic has shit build up. Why does he even bring up that he's getting old if he leaves anyway? And that space ship can obviously hold the baby too.

>incel

Attached: 9B1AD9A5-A822-4381-8312-26093D0CD09C.jpg (1200x1600, 251K)

Many actually do.

of course the white couple let the baby die

All this comic does is make Stonetoss look good in comparison.

>Moving the goalpost

Africa is poor as fuck but at least they aren't killing their offsprings by clinic

Human life is overrated, in fact niggers are worse for not killing off more of their worthless population so they can populate like rats and destroy the ecosystem in Africa. Can’t wait for the next Ebola outbreak desu.

>posting redpanels by Zyclone Ben
This one doesn't even have a joke.

Blacks would have never been overpopulating if it wasn't for colonization desu

Exactly. Just letting them die of AIDS, starvation, dehydration, neglect, dysentery, ebola or smashing their skull in with a rock because they might be a witch is much better.

Bullshit that spaceship can't fit the baby

thatsthejoke.jpg

Women who abort generally don't have the means to take care of the baby. Hence the abortion bit.

>m-muh adoption
Lmao, enjoy the lice and chronic abuse.

Blacks never had to deal with starvation until the overpopulation from your western hedonistic capitalistic lifestyles lmao

>Seething
Too close to home?

The only one getting made her is you, land whale

Attached: AB28ED5E-EF42-4892-A549-0E2A12B2DFCA.jpg (500x333, 56K)

And all stonetoss does is make hehesilly look good in comparison.

Imagine being too stupid to understand a Wormwood comic.
Yikes.

But Stonetoss, Martian Magazine and Hehesilly are all good.

been a while since we had a joke

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

White flight isnt really much of a joke. More like an observation

I humbly disagree

this thread is the real joke

Thats because you suffer from gender dysphoria.

what does that mean

I'm not a faggot, I just don't want some chubby faggots of Irish descent giving me shit for their "Race War"

>AWW MY HOLES

There are easier ways to ask for statistics on shitty parenthood of non whites.

Pick literally any alt right podcast and hear their stance on boomers because that's what this comic is.

You need to have parents to make that joke, so... probably.

you spend more days posting against virgins than actually having sex, wailord.

You're probably responding to a tranny.
I don't think anyone's having sex with their mutilated genitalia.

You got quite a collection of pictures of fat feminists there, buddy

better than your pictures of raped little kids, sweaty.

You say that as if there are skinny feminist women that exist.

>wormwood comic thread devolves into middle-school tier insults
Why am I not surprised

>wahaaaa why are people hostile I just wanted to call everybody incels OMG FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
yeah, what a surprise....

Why do conservative comic threads always end up in shit flinging?

The left can't argue so they try to bite.

Because trannies have to let us know how offended they are.

I don't care what side of the aisle a person's on - Boomers being selfish assholes is the one thing we can almost all agree on.

>alt right
you really like those made up imaginary people, don't you.

>made up
>imaginary
Sounds like what someone with that affiliation would say to try and obscure their tracks.

Attached: freeform musing.png (437x391, 352K)

you literally can't track what "alt right" means, because it was invented as an insult that describe a blob of undefined people who never claimed to be part of it.

This.
I don't think I've ever met a single peraon who describes themselves as "alt-right".

Well it originally came about as an attempt to try and classify the large numbers of people who were not on the left but didn't fit into the classic Conservative/Republican mold, which encompassed everyone from neo-monarchists to alienated classical liberals, to people who like free speech, weed but also like guns but also didn't like the evangelical nature of the Republicans. It was, by necessity a hugely broad term and not really something people inherently described themselves as.

However, at the 2016 election, the Democratic Party picked and just said 'It's neo-nazis.' which led to some neo-nazis trying to adopt the term but that's fizzled out.

>I don't think anyone's having sex with their mutilated genitalia.

But around 75% of Americans have a circumcised Johnson.

Comes from alternative right wing media.

It's literally just neo-Nazis and other far-right chodes rebranding themselves

Which only came about because Clinton and other Democrats called the 'alt-right' Neo-Nazis when the term, which only really arose in 2015-2016 basically meant 'everyone who's not a Republican but doesn't adhere to left wing thinking'. Neo-Nazis weren't really considered part of it because they were already well established and also so small in number to make them not really worth anything compared to the huge numbers of people who might not be left wing but did not want to support the conventional parties of the right.

No, it didn't.

Its a descriptive for non-wide stream non-left wing news media. Its a brand for neo-nazis just as much as an A Okay hand sign is, or now clowns.

Yeah, it did.

alt right was used to talk about youtube channels posting anti-Hillary content.

The idea that Russia meddled with 2016 elections and made a deal with Trump, comes from Hillary's leaked emails and organized anti-Hillary/pro-Trump astroturfing.

We already know that the guy who said he took the emails and gave them to wikileaks did the leaking. Democrats know it too, since they put 2 bullets into back of his head and lost the hacked server. And Yea Forums of all places should know what the propaganda of pepe's and memes was.

are you implying that somehow, out of all the stereotypes for all of the races, that only white people are known for having parents?

i am amazed by how much the word "incel" triggers people here

I've been thinking that it must be a /pol/ meme. Its so damning for the left to use as an insult, since its just pure school yard bulling. It literally means Ugly/Virgin. It might as well be Nerd or Freak or Loser or Faggot, but those have been adopted by millenials as sign of their superior oppression. Its so damaging to the left that it must be a prank.

Let's hope Venezuela escalates into WW3 so we can have an end to this clown world.

>its damaging to the left because /pol/ gets triggered by it
???

It’s from /r9k/

The right argue then shoot mosque when things dont go their way
I ironically shoot a mosque then flossed over the corpse ironically.I didnt really mean to kill those people therefore it didnt exist

If an insult hurts it's because it's true

No, it's from the retards in the Pick Up Artist community as a derogatory term for someone lacking game; it's shortened form "INVoluntarily CELibate". /r9k/ picked it up in the quest for trying to get laid.

What is pointing out is that it's a bizarre insult for a group that purports itself to be loving and tolerant, given that it's used by that very same group to allege that someone is grossly deformed, unlovable, hideously monstrous, inherently evil, and deserving of scorn, shunning, and violence. Personally, I disagree with his thesis that it's a /pol/ meme, because if you look at the way it's used the people using it clearly have no fucking clue what it means.
>how do i make sure my daughter's boyfriend isn't an incel???
>wtf lmao donald trump is such an incel
>only an incel doesn't do x after sex
and so on.

Shut up incel tranny

Wormwood is probably the best of the /pol/ack cartoon scene because he knows how to tell a joke and usually prioritizes the joke over his edgy politics. It's criminal how Stonetoss and Hehesilly somehow gets more attention than Wormwood.

>being such a seething incel you have a whole folder dedicated to landwhales to spam when someone calls you one
Wow you sure proved to me you're not an incel by chimping out at the mere sight of the word

no tree ever claimed to be a tree either
nobody ever claimed alt-right was an organization, it describes a type of person

Kinda surprised this thread is still up when the dobson one was shot down pretty quickly.

Richard Spencer coined the term as a self descriptor you dummy

What's worse: your dad running out on you before you're born, or your dad spending your college fund on a shiny new mid-life crisis car he'll drive once and touch again?

Eh, I guess it's alright by wormwood standers, but that's not saying much.

*never touch again

Caught that typo right after hitting post, dontcha just hate it when that happens?

Out of here with your facts. You must be a landwhale. REEEEE

Your dad running out on you because chances are if that happens you wouldn't have a college fund anyways.

But it's primarily used by men who have chopped their dicks off, so i doubt they're having sex either.

I don't get it.

Its an exagerration of how boomers dont caring for future generstions and acting out of self interest

Didn't any of you faggots notice the superman logo on their shirts? The two adults are superman's parents, the baby is superman, the planet that just exploded is superman's home world and the title of the comic is super-boomer

You need to have an IQ above room temperature to understand Wormwood.

Either way your dad drives away and you're fucked.