LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH
OH LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH

Attached: 12432536.png (849x887, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kawaiigames.net/game/crystal-gem-pearl-dress-up-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me when pearl takes the murdercock already

Hmm... sometimes I wonder if...
would Greg be willing to stick it in... her...
uhm... Gem?

I've seen a interesting comic with that

Seriously?

I don't even know what this is supposed to be in the tune of, sorry.

underrated weezer album called pinkerton

Shadman

Weezer was never good

Attached: 13F3F8DB-414F-4991-8A62-EE6C58A4B556.png (882x662, 1.22M)

pinkerton was, youre just jelly you dont have a teenage japanese fan girl sending you mail.

>pinkerton was, youre just jelly you dont have a teenage japanese fan girl sending you mail.
They never made a good song, and on your second part what rationale person doesn’t want that?

Pink Triangle, I'm surprised nobody thought of this before. It's so fucking easy to translate this song to Pearl's perspective

Oingo boingos no one lives forever

Attached: 304553C5-E346-4455-9A4F-BB70BCE1ECA8.jpg (960x532, 39K)

>they never made a good song
idk man 4x platinum seems like like alot of people would disagree

>

A lot of people like Disney films and are HIV positive, it doesn’t stop them from being fucking wrong

Well you can stand in your lonely corner and be wrong all you want

Wasn't it jlullaby?

I’m not wrong, I’m the only sensaible man left on this crazy planet

Attached: 1721987C-CD4B-44A3-961E-B5086496365F.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>A lot of people like Disney films and are HIV positive

Attached: 1532587666207.jpg (493x449, 43K)

>buy a Pearl
>it doesn't come to life and beg you to enslave her

Not only is your show gay sucrose but you made real life more gay as well...

Attached: doggo.gif (354x304, 535K)

I love pearl because she appeals to the slave girl fetish I’ve had ever since seeing Princess Leia as Jabba the hutts slave as a kid

>Tfw no Pearl gifted to you by the Diamonds to serve as your unquestioning sex slave for your entire life, where she enjoys every second of it and indulges in your fetishes because she's been programmed to obey your every command

Jlullaby isn't shadman, he just posts on his site because he's a similar flavor of degenerate

>weezer anything
>underrated
lol

Why am I like the only one who would just try and make them into a normal person who could have fun and enjoy life instead of a sex slave...

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

Why would you twist the purpose and programmed desire of a machine into something it's not meant to do? It would be like training your toaster to play fetch, when it just wants to make toast man.

I'm not saying I'm the type of master that submits Pearl's to endless sex acts, but you're asking for a defective Pearl, user.

Attached: pr1550530105379.png (1400x1600, 758K)

Lucky you. I am both.

Because there is more pleasure in molding/breaking something to your will than to just have it serve it's purpose.

That just sounds like slavery with extra steps.

>asking for a defective Pearl
Then she will match my defective human personality perfectly.

Attached: 1554097490763.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Where's that convoluted_narrative Oglaf meme when you need it?

Rose couldn't do it in literally 5000 years, it's in their nature to obey beyond question. Might as well have some fun with it in the 60-80 years you might have her, if you're lucky.

>Rose tried
If you paid attention, Pearl was the one who changed Rose, She was the real one in control.

Attached: peeeeeaaaarrrllll.jpg (2000x3500, 1.66M)

Attached: x6FOfYA.gif (1920x1090, 1.7M)

grearl = cringe
pearlven = based

Exactly, but Rose still tried to change Pearl, and Pearl didn't change. Unless you're suggesting that trying to make Pearl into a sex slave would just make you into her sex slave. In which case I like the way you think.

>pearl makes you into a sex slave over you making her into a sex slave
Oddly, I'm okay with this.

Attached: 1553313486245.jpg (500x750, 174K)

Because faggots are disgusting

>choosing faggot-ass Steven of based Greg
Nothing overclasses the murdercock, user

Attached: Murdercock_Strikes_Again.png (306x480, 204K)

Dykes deserve a bullet in the head

Pfff, I don't understand people who are into Pearl. She doesn't even swallow.

Buddy Holly maybe

Pearl drinks liquids user, she just doesn't eat. She'd swallow, and if she was your Pearl she'd probably love to.

Pearl is for Greg

>Pearl drinks liquids user
She actually doesn't. she like to make tea, but not drink it.

Bad Pearl enjoys apple juice. Because nothing is more bad than denying a Dr their job.

Attached: 727f5d0384257689322dfb37b58a0bb0.jpg (1280x1504, 122K)

Attached: obama.jpg (420x360, 37K)

Go bed Zuke you don't have a job anymore

I unironically like every song on the Blue Album and Pinkerton except for Buddy Holly

>when you only just started SU last month and had no idea about all of this drama

Attached: Eeeuuuhhhh.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

It's a silly song anyway but the retro video was good, I don't know, I like it

Storyboarder wanted more lgbt stuff CN wasn’t comfortable with

>CN
The way it reads is that tumbler wasn't happy with it and harassed the shit out of them. Which sounds like 2015-2017.

That wasn't the issue. the issue was that she had her own take on some character that weren't compatible with how the showrunner conceived them.

From my understand this is also BS and was made up from the community. All in all, sounds like you fags got salty over shipping and made a bunch of shit up to harass someone.

Zuke was a writer and storyboarder got cosumed by insanity, she wanted certain gay relationships canon and her boss said no but it wasn't gonna to stop her though it wasn't her show or her characters. Zuke created Lapidot and Amedot while knowing those ship weren't supposed to be canon, Zuke distorted episodes, distorted the foreshadowing and made it confusing, Zuke was responsible for the inconsistency of Lapis and Peridot as characters.

Attached: zuke.png (2850x1844, 3.46M)

>lgbt stuff CN wasn’t comfortable with
false. CN was pushing the propaganda clearly, Sugar or Ian or both didn't want Zuke's ships

>When an user gets BTFO one post later
Granted, the fandom did make up things about Zuke being fired. Most evidence points to her leaving out of insanity.

>created
Fanart isn't canon user. And a storyboard artists doesn't change the way the story is written...

>how did this turn into this
The same way everything happened in the show...

>Zuke was responsible for the inconsistency of Lapis and Peridot as characters.
They actually never were inconsistent, though. Let's not forget that everything get supervised by Sugar.
I think what really broke the deal is when she groomed a tumblr/animator, miraculous Tang, by nepotising her in the show and she got a bad experience out of it in the end.

Sugar had a strict set of rules for how the story would progress, but in-between allowed the writers to go nuts. Initial scripts for non-important episodes were normally something like "Steven gets his dick caught in his fly. Eventually Pearl manages to get it out. Friendship is had." and the storyboarders were allowed to work around the margins. Zuke added a ton of shipping shit between Lapis and Peridot because she wanted to push her vision, and even made a comic about missing a relative in the hospital because she was so dedicated to "her message".

If it isn't in the show it doesn't exist and it was Zuke who put them in the show and used foreshadowing to support them, she made a mess of the foreshadowing

>it was Zuke who put it in the show
It was Sugar who put it in the show and used Zuke to fall on as a scapegoat.

>Sugar used Zuke as a scapegoat
This didn't happen, Sugar's been utterly silent on the issue. Anons flipped out after Zuke's private blog leaked.
Sugar did put them in the show though, that other user is retarded.

Kill ALL lesbians.

>private blog
>leaked
The more this comes out, the more of a setup/scape goat it sounds like.

>It's a conspiracy!
Fuck off retard.

When the pieces align.

>shows popularity is going down
>how do we get people to pay attention to it again
>lets stir up some drama

Not the user you are quoting, but no, that's BS. The show popularity never really went down.

>shows popularity never went down
CN threatened to can the series because viewership was down in 2016. Also a nice little note, Zuke isn't real. They have never worked on a single project before SU 2015 and nothing at all outside of it since 2017. Literally fake person used to generate interest in the series.

Attached: The health stare.png (401x372, 56K)

>CN threatened to can the series because viewership was down in 2016.
It has always been around 1 million. And the only reason the viewership went down in the first place was because of CN's horrible schedule.

Also, none of this fit with your "create a scandal to make the show popular". the thing itself mad not that much noise nor did it help in anyway with viewership.

Gems aren’t humans. They’re similar to us, built looking like us, but they have different existences and ideals. Some are more unique and personal creatures but gems are made for purposes with basic plans for existence. If such a woman is made for a purpose, why am I to push her out of that mold for some social expectation of human conditioned independence? If I were to be absolutely sure she was fully independent she’d have to have abandoned all her purpose, including me, otherwise she’s maybe just pretending.

And why should I do that? Force myself into pain and her into a role she wasn’t made for for some endless cultural critique? The gem world has an order to it, a role and mold that fits most of its kind, and forcing it to be awkward or unique for some of our perogatives is presumptuous of us. Happiness and existence are more than your parameters of such, and slavehood is not a mark of shame and pain for every creature.

Attached: B83A15B0-6F73-4A79-96C5-7009C0165250.gif (180x180, 594K)

>she's just pretending
According to your first statement, if it was true. She would be incapable of pretending. Pretending alone allows the idea that she has freedom of thought and self like a human does.

checkmate.

Pretending to an outside perspective. If a creature is built specifically for some act, but is given a command of freedom to choose any path, what is going to happen if she still chooses the same act? Ask women who become housewives in the liberated woman age, they’re treated as lesser or brainwashed. And that’s just tradition. Put the context of literal blueprint mark, and what could she do for independence but break the mold? If she says she chooses this life well that could be the programming too, and then she’s living false freedom. And if it’s not, what’s the objective difference to the outside world?

Again, you’re applying critique to something that doesn’t need it, for the sole purpose of paradigm shift for the sake of itself.

*sigh* faggot

Keep fighting user we can't allow them win our planet!

Attached: 1493998639183.png (348x381, 109K)

Attached: greg murdercock pearl.jpg (1200x1967, 190K)

KEK the official version is that Sugar is a heroine fighting for LGBT rights. Zuke told us Sugar and the crew have never been interested in that bullshit, the reality is that while CN is always advertising SU as a gay show the crew didn't want a gay show. Sugar is a public face that's what Zuke said, that she was alone in her crussade and nobody cared

>They actually never were inconsistent, though
Watch again Gem Harvest, Zuke and another team worked on that episode so Lapis went from happy to Zuke's Emo in the same episode, it's almost funny how different Lapis is, her character went to hell thanks to Zuke

>Ruined by Zuke pushing an agenda and CN's marketing.

It's isn't a huge thing normal people know, faggots on reddit still think Sugar's gay and had to fight with CN when CN is promoting the show as gay, the general audience doesn't have any idea so that isn't how a scapegoat works. The show itself wasn't gay in the beginning and you can see the kind of plot they were developing, it didn't have anything to do with gay garbage

It wasn't about vievers but about merchandise and marketing, besides the show had an animation was expensive

*viewers

>not liking weezer?
What are you? Some kind of faggot?

Attached: 1534140955486.png (800x640, 254K)

Attached: 1554232462259.png (814x938, 722K)

Nah it's a great song, a song can have intentionally silly lyrics and still be unironically good
Blue and Pinkerton are both very good albums, they have smatterings of brilliance otherwise (special shoutout to some of River's solo demos, which are more emotionally affecting than anything he's had the courage to put on a proper album) but they seem like a very frustrating band to be a fan of, with how they don't really take their work seriously and end up alternating constantly between trying to appeal to pop tastes (even though the radio market for a band like Weezer is completely non-existent in this day and age) and throwing their old audience an occasional bone just to whiplash back into utter shit

I'd use mine for household chores and emotional support.
I'd feel way too ashamed to fuck it.

Attached: 297531.jpg (800x447, 22K)

Attached: 8931.jpg (820x461, 21K)

this generation is fucked

There, there, user. We don't think you are disgusting.

I like it, thanks

>Gets angry cause faggots are disgusting
You don't get what a faggot is, you're a faggot

Than I guess I don't know what that is.

The user offended cause faggots are disgusting is a faggot

I would like to see this cute slave meeting young Greg, they would look great together. More or less the same height, almost good by design

Attached: 1354653468.jpg (685x960, 54K)

God I wish Oingo Boingo got love

user what would you do with your own custom made Pearl?

What would you have custom built into her?

What sorta personality?

Voice?

kawaiigames.net/game/crystal-gem-pearl-dress-up-game

Also Post em

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-04-05 14-44-02.png (350x282, 43K)

Whoever owns a Pearl has to die to let it free, while the owner lives the Pearl doesn't have free will at all, even CGPearl was always a slave and that's why she was obsessive, cause she does what a Pearl is programmed to do

Attached: 1526150672449.gif (600x337, 45K)

Attached: Death.png (1920x1202, 194K)

Rose didn't have a reason really, she was dumb and always did what she wanted

Attached: 1528847641872.png (1144x644, 462K)

>not the Dewey cock

>not killing herself out of despair

Attached: 1546150751233.gif (90x56, 222K)

Attached: viscous.jpg (462x1182, 145K)

So thoughtful.

I guess she wanted to die, huh?

Becky is on record as saying Rose could have done it differently. They could even have adopted, of course.

>cisbian
Kek, trannies chasing lesbians just like "cis"het men do. They wear their AGP on their sleeves. A lesbian is an adult human female who is sexually attracted to adult human females. No amount of ma'aming will change that reality.

Calling Sugar "Becky" like little kids, who knows though maybe Ian calls her like that

Attached: 1538847636367.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

Weezer and Catdog were good

>It wasn't about viewers but about merchandise and marketing
>about merchandise and marketing
To be fair the merchandising and marketing are pure crap, nobody was happy with Funko POP crapola, bomb format episode drops, and 6+ month-long hiatuses.

Pinkerton was basically an officially released demo. So if we ever need some more of that same old Pinkerton vibe from Weezer (basically just Rivers) we can always just scour the internet for some of his home demoes and non-released songs. But regarding the Blue Album? Yeah I don't think they're ever going to be making that again.

I think he just wanted to say that Rose was straight but needed it to rhyme with "I'm dumb" so went with the most laziest route

>tfw no slave girl to rise up against me and strangle me with chains

Attached: exfeelitary.jpg (550x413, 169K)

The wedding shit was planned very early on and Rebecca nearly quit because of it. Just because CN turned around and realized that their virtue signalling is actually profitable this time doesn't mean shit.

I know it hurts to give her credit, but c'mon son.