On a scale of one to ten, how problematic would this episode be today?

On a scale of one to ten, how problematic would this episode be today?

Attached: Stay the hell away from Saudi Arabia.png (660x496, 358K)

Fuck Islam and fuck Seth Macfarlane

Go on /pol/, take the bait.

lol.

The only thing I see problematic with your image OP is the things it's doing to my dick

tiddy mom

>On a scale of one to ten, how problematic would this episode be today?
Not all, great episode, fantastic song

it's still shown on tv now. So not very

The only thing worth complaining about is that the song is kinda shit. That first season of American Dad wasn't very good. It only got good when Bush left office.

Islam is still backwards and sexphobic, your point?

Attached: 1257FF4F-0F66-489C-A631-349B1F7E8DFC.jpg (1125x1122, 218K)

feminists and libtards don't want to actually discuss the middle east and islam
they want to defend it because they feel it's a marginalised group, but on the other hand islam hates everything they stand for, has less rights for women than anywhere in the west, kills rape victims, gays, and trannies, is openly racist, still enforces female circumcision in places

they want to stand up for the brown man, without realising the brown man would be one of the first people to execute them if given the chance

>they want to defend it because they feel it's a marginalised group, but on the other hand islam hates everything they stand for, has less rights for women than anywhere in the west, kills rape victims, gays, and trannies, is openly racist, still enforces female circumcision in places
This whole island acceptance thing is what made me become disillusioned with the modern left. To me they’ve become more backwards and conservative by defending these subhumans.

That ep was based and redpilled, but thanks to the pussy generation we live in now, doing it in present day would cause a big shitstorm from special snowflakes.

And not doing it brings a shitstorm from another breed of snowflakes

that episode and AD in general were pretty lame until they finally stropped trying to be a satire of the bush-era and hit their stride by letting the characters just be totally off the wall

I don't hate the early seasons but AD definitely got better after it dropped most of the political commentary shit.

Zero you autist, who's gonna domain that they're making fun of a repressive monarchist theocracy

Islam is now part of the lgbt and it's not their fault, you must respect and propagate their faith for them now. Or else you are a nazi.

I want to plow Francine in a three-way with Stan and high-five the man for his immaculate taste in women.

based

Wasn't Hitler pretty chill with Islam?

He was a jew, so probably not

It's debatable, he said that he liked it and wish it had become the dominant religion in Europe as opposed to Christianity, but a lot of people think it was lip service to governments in Iraq and Iran that were friendly towards Nazi Germany.

Islam in the 30's was sadly way more progressive than today's. Tthe whole "it's our secular millenial tradition to wear the burka and kill the gays" is barely 50 year old.

cringe

Saudi Arabia? More like forcefully fucks a labia!

Attached: download.png (179x282, 9K)

who isn't a jew?

Implying the OP isn't a /pol/ fag.

Fess up guys you may be a bunch of anti-feminist incels but this example of a woman rejecting the patriarchy was your sexual awakening.

>this example of a woman rejecting the patriarchy was your sexual awakening.
No, because I wasn't a fucking child when this episode aired.

Is this loss?

Ugh Kys Boomer this website is for people born no later than 1999!

Not very because half the episode was about the specific country being a conservative's dream

Zero, nobody likes Saudi Arabia.
Stop funding Wahabbists and Zionists you fucking Americans.

The episode also defines a woman by the male gaze of sexuality.

Considering the shit they got into last year?

No

It depends who's considering more privileged gays or Muslims. Apparently in the UK the gays are so they're losing their LGBT school lessons.

What happened?

0 nobody would care

>>/pol/

Oh, no, user. No, not at all. My sexual awakening was this.

Attached: ww.gif (410x273, 471K)

Disagree. The first season made more sense. They turned Famuly guy in later seasons.

You mean sexist. Islam isn't afraid of women,they just made em' more "submissive"

Sexphobic means afraid of sex, not afraid of women, retard.

How many "OMG THIS WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TODAY!!!" threads do we need daily?

Attached: 1331763183744.png (600x550, 243K)

You could not be more wrong. It was Jasmine submitting herself to Jafar that made my penis the big penis for the first time.

Conservatives would CRY SO HARD when they realized the middle east is just sandier America

This, i remember discussing this a long time ago with another user about this.
>"Islam needs to adapt to the modern world in order to get accepted more in other societies, some of their view on women are not well seen in 1st world countries, they need to reform"
>"Reforms take centuries to take place in religions, user! No way theres going to be a radical change in Islam in less than 100 years!"
>Post picture of 60s Egypt
>user has abandoned the server

Attached: 1552452033491.jpg (952x960, 145K)

OMG THIS THREAD WOULDNT BE ALLOWED TODAY

Islam isn’t racist dude

I'm so sorry.

>episode was written by the two guys who created how i met your mother

Attached: 1553153701771.png (903x903, 775K)

Where did this "ess jay duybyas wanna defend saudi arabia" thing come from? Most lefties I know are angry that Trump is looking the other way when they fucking murdered a reporter.

They constantly defend islam and how women wearing the burka is beautiful

Yeah, there's a big difference between some kid in Long Island wearing a headscarf and a totalitarian dictatorship forcing it upon someone under penalty of death.

Jesus.

the only reason why it wouldn't be allowed today is because the sauds would throw a shitfit

anyone find it weird that the us is selling these people blueprints for nuclear weapons

It... did air today

Serious question, a lot of anons are using the word incel to insult, do they not realize that on Yea Forums we call each other Yea Forumsirgins?

American Dad has best waifu

No, not at all. As a matter of fact it's exactly the kind of thing I'd expect the US to do

Attached: i gotta watch the burbs again some time.jpg (1300x968, 182K)

Seriously?

The cluster fuck with the reporter

The Jews

Hah that's hilarious. Stan of Arabia 1 is written by some persian gurl but 2 is written by the HYMIM guys, what an odd blend.

Why is Francine so hot

No, there isn't, you dumbass. And even if it was, there's a million levels between the two extremes, most of which are uncivilized but the Islam apologists would allow.

Francine is a groupie nudist woman.

Does Seth hate all religion or just Catholicism?

Attached: 1541251913194.png (1386x4653, 2.32M)

Eh, disagree. Season 1 was just the same fairly lazy political jokes that were EVERYWHERE during the middle of the Bush era, and the show was very clearly running out of steam in that regard. Not long after Stan of Arabia, it made a marked improvement by pivoting away from "lol political differences" to character-driven humor. It also entirely stopped using cutaways, unlike Family Guy.

Islam is actually very liberating to women, and also homosexuality is accepted you just have to have a sex change.

Pol wouldn’t know this because they don’t know anything about Islam

>pic
I don't know what this guy is smoking but I want to know where /his/-fags like him get their weed.

Attached: 1427306216483.jpg (198x208, 6K)

You're not going to bait anyone here. There aren't any /pol/lacks here, just ordinary people that despise Islam.

I assume where he did his postgraduate studies. What are your qualifications?

CIT, Gothenburg, MSc. Applied Physics. Why?

Ex muslim here of the female variaty.
I hated wearing that shit it was so uncomfortable.

Post your ankle!

Were they super comfy in the winter?

So nothing related to history then.

>Why?

You imply he doesn't know what he's talking about.

How did you deal with it during the summer? It gets up to the high 100s where I live and I still see muslim women covered up like that

more like forcefully cut off the labia

It was a thin sheet of fabric that felt like the stuff they use for backpacks.

yeah, bras are pretty shitty, but they help with boob support
but hey, at least it matches your panties

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Its a thin fabric where the problems lie mostly in the fabric used and how hard it is to move in.
I imagine those women must be dying in the heat because i still had to wear regular clothes under there.
Plus the hijab didnt make it any easier to get any breeze on your neck.
I was usually left sweaty and miserable on the days i had to wear those things.

So I guess every single Republican is pic related, then

Attached: img.jpg (631x738, 149K)

He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's talking about the scientific method trussed up with phrases like "sudden stimulus of new perspectives" and "the inevitable flood of ideas" and focuses entirely on philosophy. Then he credits a bunch of people critical of Aristotle and some Oxford randoms with the creation of the scientific method.
He is completely unfamiliar with the actual history of scientific progress, instead citing a bunch of "firsts" as if that is anything more than trivia just as much as those greek fags first mentioning the term atom. Clearly, the guy hasn't worked a day in a lab and most likely considers humanitarian studies to be science.

Let me spell it out for you, since you don't get it.
Just because the kid wearing the head scarf isn't in a totalitarian dictatorship in the Middle East doesn't mean she's not under explicit threat of death. "Modern" Islam still has the death penalty for apostasy. That kid with the head scarf is wearing it under the same curved sword-point as the women of Saudi Arabia.

I think in the middle of the desert you have to wear something similar to that, just to protect from sun damage
But I'm not sure if the color helps or not

Nice bait.

>Let me spell it out for you, since you don't get it.
Not that user, but let me spell it out to you. You're spouting nonsense. You sound like the kind of person who doesn't understand what hadith are and thinks it's universally binding.
A headdress is a common traditional outfit across many desert societies, although they tend to be more colorful and decorated, with gold coins and such.

Attached: ab474e5cd2682b6f261d041875eac0e4ad779b80.png (552x440, 433K)

thanks for the info

You know what is universally binding? Kids in Europe being slaughtered for denouncing the Muslim faith.

Unless the parents of that kid in long island actually think they can get away with literal murder, he's not under the same threat of death.

burkas are empowering now, tits are the real problem

Of course not. But it isn't a misguided Islamophobic prejudice to see someone "upholding traditional customs" and assume they could be doing it out of fear for suspicions of their community, it's common sense. And true liberalism would never protect a religion that establishes that kind of social structure. Personal liberty takes precedence over the religious freedom of communities.

This. People forget religious freedom is a conservative/puritanical tenet, not a liberal one.

why cant they just make it out of a comfy fabric

It's the difference between someone holding a gun to your head, and someone holding a gun to your head while there are cops aiming their guns at the guy holding a gun to your head.
That guy is still holding a gun to your head.

Problematic in what way? Most lefty cuck shills I know (of which I am one) would probably laugh their ass off at this episode, because it's just a giant middle finger to Saudi Arabia. If anything, I'd expect it to be problematic for the people having a vested interest in trying to convince me that the Saudis are westernizing and progressive now because they had a few shitty WWE shows.