User!!!!

user!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING AT 3 IN THE MORNING WATCHING CARTOONS ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!!??
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO TO BED HOURS AGO!!!
i'm taking away your tv and internet privileges AND NO MORE CHICKEN TENDIES FOR YOU
and you've lost all your GBP
>takes away computer and stuff and slams the door behind her

wut do user?

Attached: e0a206b8a7f185822ec632d325baad21.png (603x1280, 107K)

I dont care about my Great British Pounds, Im not British.

I MEANT YOUR GOOD BOY POINTS

>3 IN THE MORNING
stupid pig

Attached: Time-Zones.jpg (1051x588, 285K)

But it's a 3 day weekend...

I SAID GO TO BEN user!!!!

Go to her room and give her a good, loving dicking.
With handholding and lights dimmed. Missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Close enough I mean it's almost 4 here

I like when she gets angry and grow up several times her regular size

>mfw ywn be mothered by Nicole like Rocky was in that one episode.
It ain't fucking fair, bros!

Attached: tenor (7).gif (498x498, 1.3M)

I wonder if post-S1 Nicole would be the same overprotective towards someone like Rocky.

With her current bitchy temperament, it's really hard to say user.

She would kick your ass for no reason

Judge says im not allowed 300 yards from places where kids congregate though so it being a school night doesn't matter

>really hard to say
Nicole lost all the traits required for something like that. She is just a violent bitch that something gets depressed about her ruined life.

>wut do user?
Adopt a child that's infinitely better than me so there's no excuse for the anger issues.
Get a husband that has her same exact personality so she understands what the fuck I have to go through.

Go live with other relatives or friends.
Send her a smug letter "I told you so" explaining that even if she had a better husband and children she's still be an insecure angry overly ambitious bipolar piece of shit who's both naive and too realistic for her own good.

True story.

Even managed to disband another family, my teacher's one. Bitch had it coming, I felt sorry for the husband who had to put up with that loser and the equally loser son who was coerced into getting good grades for a shit job he had no talent in.

this

Grab her in a big ol' hig and pat her head. And then that devolves into lewd, animalistic, filthy cheek-scratching. Cat bitches love that shit, yo.

>China

Nicole should be big all the time.

Do I get to keep my mommy cummies?

i wish someone would do that to me

What is GBP

Good Boy Points

but what products and services can you exchange with those GBP (Good Boy Points)?

Attached: 1512171426906.gif (540x405, 327K)

Cats

Cummies, Tendies, etc

Gumball

Well what did you expect OP? She sat there naked hiding under your covers for hours waiting for you to show up and you didnt.