How is She-ra's story? Because I'm not getting a very good impression, style and animation-wise

How is She-ra's story? Because I'm not getting a very good impression, style and animation-wise

Attached: D1zsCaIX4AEzd_q.jpg (776x1200, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gl4QEuY4IeU
youtube.com/watch?v=szGmWEjRk3o
youtube.com/watch?v=PR7dtxGibbU
mahoutofu.com/2013/01/15/top-picks-the-5-best-reverse-traps-in-anime/
aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/my-top-10-reverse-traps-in-anime/QDtX_uJdXE621bwbYDgzPRBBbqLzXZ
elswordforum.koggames.com/showthread.php?268613-♥traps-and-reverse-traps-appreciation-thread!!!♥/page2
reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/8js491/reverse_traps_are_the_best/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can bring yourself to watch an entire series for just one character then there's Catra. The rest of it isn't worth spit.

Attached: catra3.png (1280x720, 852K)

There's only one truly stand-out episode, but it's only worth it if you like the characters.

Attached: you promise.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Fpbp
Pretty much this.

I can’t fathom how so many people have shit taste to like this flat deviant art looking dyke, it’s just sad

List the fetishes and it'll be more obvious.

This show has a lot of LGBTTQQIAAP fans because there are canon relationships (Netossa and Spinnerella, Bow's two dads, etc.), there are implied relationships (Catra and Adora, etc.) and because one of the showrunners is a lesbian. It's surprising how popular it is, considering there are other cartoons on Netflix that handle these themes with greater sensitivity and that have better character development youtu.be/gl4QEuY4IeU

Dyke ra isn’t popular, user

Whose the ACE character? I can't really think of a single ACE in any series, that they don't make into some depressed person.

>surprising how popular it is
it's not though. As you said, it's by and for the lfgbldhzlghkljdgh tribe, they don't mix with people. Never did, never will.

It’s the same thing with Ladybug and Star Vs
The “fans” want to fuck the characters and ship them, admitting everything else is shit

It's not groundbreaking stuff; rebels, ruthless invaders, a chosen one, friendship, betrayal, overcoming odds. The story however is told competently and I enjoyed watching it.

Naturally, you'll go into it thinking about all the social bullshit like lezzos and "inclusion" but if you intelligent enough to look past it and not be triggered by that it's honestly not as preachy ad people make it out to be.

Attached: sad little neko.gif (335x415, 533K)

>Bow's two dads
Oh wow haha somehow didn't even expect it to come to that

I actually think it does an interesting job of reinterpreting the lore of the original series (and by implication MotU's overall lore with both Hordak and how the Swords work) and the character updates are mostly centered around the basic idea of having She-Ra be her own character.

Without Adam/He-Man around to vouch for her, Adora had to earn everybody's trust while trying to legitimately figure out WTF she's supposed to be doing with her powers (as opposed to the Sorceress just explaining the gist of it for her and everything's A-Okay from there) and so on. Catra also went from an annoyingly voiced stock villainess (who got jobbed by Battle Cat in all of 5 seconds in the old show) to Adora's biggest complication-- she bailed on her old friends while trying to do the right thing and that has consequences.

I do admit that as much of a fan of the new show I am, I pine for the over the top crazy super strength displays from the Filmation days, but the plot convinced me to stick around for this anyway.

It's too bad that Filmation didn't have the budget to get someone like Eartha Kitt for Catra's VA.

>>Budget
Keyword right there. That's what limited original She-Ra

Your opinion automatically is void if you enjoyed watching this show

Entrapta? Though she’s more autistic.

>Is show good?
>People who liked show not allowed to comment

>LGBTTQQIAAP
Jesus how many more letters are they going to add.

I know she's kind of autistic, but I'm not sure she would qualify as an ACE.

Fuck Noelle.

Attached: 1441239995677.png (1003x1661, 218K)

Then I guess when I call you an unsightly dyke you shouldn’t take offense because it was just a joke, you flaming hypocrite

Christ this cunt needs a fat lip

This. Somehow all of Catra's stuff is good and written well.

Adora's story and all related characters can go die in a fire, they're awful.

Woo, yea and that's why folks can't have nice shows

Comments like that reaffirm my hatred towards feminists and lesbians, they’re all vicious man haters and terrible people

The villains have nice comradely balance. Adora and her crew, ehh.

a man would be fired in the hour after publishing something like that while being a face in their company. "women have less privileges" my fucking ass.

Someone should really try and dig up some dirt on her, she how she likes being on the receiving end.

>That tumblr art

But Remember, turning a property into a total lesbo fap fest is okay.

Attached: 1443565704912.png (1776x1934, 1.94M)

Yeah, but the priorities of the artist mean nothing when the artist has no talent

>Implying the original wasn’t a lesbian fap fest

That'd just give her more ammo, the best thing to do is just to ignore people like this and not give them any attention. The more you spread their work and ideas the more follows they will gain.

My favorite (From Nov 9, 2016)

Attached: eeeeee.jpg (591x201, 50K)

No, that was an oppressive patriarchal something or other which it why it had to be totally overhauled by someone who never even saw it.

All the while she gets to continue raping works that I love? Fuck that, someone needs to get her fired fast, I’m sure this man hating dyke has some skeletons in her closet.

I agree, but you chose a really shit image to convey that with

I go back and forth on that philosophy. On one hand, it can help spread their ideas. On the other hand, if they're not called out once in a while, then their version of things is all anyone hears and believes. It's not like THEY stop talking. Like that bullshit comic about what women want from Dave Willis that every asshole reblogged until people started poking holes in it. Sometimes it's nice to hear that there are other people who don't buy their bullshit.

>incels will get angry at this despite it being true

It is most definitely not true, because if it was then you should be able to take a joke whenever someone calls you a fat lard of permant virginity as well

I can agree with that, I just don't want to stoop to their level.

while fat landwhales get angry at everything.

The only way to stoop to their level is to push a lot of bullshit rhetoric that you don't even believe just to get followers or viewers.

This, while not stopping to their level you still need to fight against their idiocy

>you should be able to take a joke whenever someone calls you a fat lard of permant virginity as well
Nice projection
So just like people on this very website getting angry at the most retarded and unimportant shit?

>nice projection
>proceeds to project without any actual argument
Kek, stay mad and lonely forever you impotent rage filled dyke

Same goes to you, incel

>incel

Attached: 17BDFC5F-5390-4B24-B518-7153CA2FAA43.jpg (480x853, 64K)

Both of you need to go back to Yea Forums with your cultural war bullshit and stop shitting up this board

The best way to get rid of culture war discussion is to ban all dyke ra threads to /trash/. I hope you’re taking notes Hiro.

>the most retarded and unimportant shit
That's not a nice thing to say about Noelle

its still developing.
fist post best post.

At some point, it might be easier to just write out all 26 letters of the alphabet so that everyone is included and nobody feels left out.

tldr broshep, sum it up.

Short Version:
Noelle is a dumb bitch

I'm going to be 100% honest here, do we hate this ironically or not, because ignoring the anonymity of the internet she's not wrong.

>>How about you PROVE you're not a wife beater and rapist.
>>Dopey agrees with this.
I bet you ask Muslims to prove their not suicide terrorists and Black people to prove they're not..well, wife beaters and rapists.

It's fine. I like the idea of the princesses being the Zelda-like sages of the world but that's really about it. It survives through its characters which is a running theme with cartoons these days.

The core point is correct. But the delivery is all over the place and the overall message gets readers angry and doesn't actually do anything worthwhile with that anger. She talks about helping in the fight against the real problem. But then labels small fry as the real problem. The common misogynist has no power.
The patriarchal system makes winners and losers and people, whose only goal is to cohort more power, get to decide the losers. This system is the enemy and people like Harvey Weinstein and Joe Biden are always going to exist in this system.
She comes off as someone who hasn't read enough and doesn't pay attention to history. But she might still learn to become laser focused. Eventually.

Their is no patriarchy, insane dykes like Noelle just want an excuse to vent their hatred towards men without any repercussions

You aren’t the victim

Ah, yes. Because, as we all know, there has been plenty of female presidents and the Cato Institute is funded by the Koch sisters.
The only women who get power, true power, are the ones who receive it from their husbands or fathers.

Oh yeah, because people like Hilary Clinton and Kathleen Kennedy don’t run the world and are truely oppressed. Fuck off you delusional cunt, women aren’t oppressed in America and you’re just trying to find an excuse to bitch and whine and be the victim, which again you aren’t.

You're only just proving my point. I already said that women can only receive power from husbands and fathers and you just put out examples. Thanks for that.
And, because I'm attacking something you find comforting, you're imaging me to be a women and are getting very upset for no good reason. Further proving my point.
You've got a very childish outlook on life. Where, if someone disagrees with you, they must be someone you hate. Go grow up a little, then come back to me.

what the hell is "true power" what are you even talking about.

If more women aren't in charge of things it's because they choose not to be,

Have you considered your condescending tone might fuel the hate even further?

it must sure suck to be SEETHING over everything and not be able to enjoy anything. all you faggots ever do is complain about this show constantly. why do you even watch it then?

Attached: Mae.png (229x294, 98K)

They don't actually watch cartoons, and haven't since the early 2000s

Everyone says that, but that's not completely the truth. Jay Ward's cartoons (Rocky and Bullwinkle, George of the Jungle, ect.) were produced on budgets that made Filmation look like Disney, yet they still look great, and most 50s and 60s anime literally couldn't afford inbetweens, yet they still hold up fine today

The real issue is that they had no idea how to manage said budget.

They insisted on using pure realism for all of the main characters. From a production realism is literally the worst style to animate in. It takes ages to get a single frame out, it's really hard to get good expression without using exaggeration, and is obviously really hard to do.

That's why both anime and disney, while otherwise completely based in realism, simplify and exaggerate the facial features. A realistic face costs way too much to do and 99.9% of the time looks like shit even if you do have the money

They also insisted that everything always be on model and there never be any animation errors. This lead to super stiff animation because, in addition to having to work within budget, the animators couldn't make any mistakes at all AND also had to put their shit out on time

Finally, they loved making action shows. Action is literally the most expensive genre to do. You need to have full animation for all of the important scenes, and unlike comedy you need to make sure every drawing is really well done in order to keep it believable. This lead to Filmation making a ton of action shows with very little action

Attached: 1552226546665.png (555x407, 13K)

Yep. But, if someone's already decided that they hate me, and are obviously trying to picture me as something I'm not, I might as well have a little fun. Because I'm not going to change their mind, after all, they probably just want to be angry at people.

>How about you prove you're not a monster?
Yay every male is guilty until proven innocent. I might as well rape your dumb dyke ass then because I can't prove a negative.

You SEETHING, uh INCEL, uh, NAZI, yeah BTFO

Attached: dddd.jpg (500x500, 112K)

It's only drunken post, why you haff to be mad?

So, since you guys seem to be more actively shilling up She-Ra lately, does that mean that Netflix will finally release season 2 within the next weeks?

I've been blackout drunk and not said stupid shit like that. If Noelle wants to get drunk that's fine but the fact that she spends her booze time ranting like a 4th wave feminist is damning.

And I've been defending her until now.

where's it say she's drunk?

How would you know? You were blackout drunk.

>I can't really think of a single ACE in any series
Netflix has you covered.

We can SPECULATE about Peridot and Entrapta being ace, but Todd from BoJack Horseman is the only explicitly out ace character in western animation.

Attached: asexual-meetup-800x450.jpg (800x450, 59K)

West needs more open Ace characters.
I finally get the whole stupid representation thing.
I want to self insert and or identify with people like me.

Attached: A real good time.jpg (1178x1818, 351K)

>that comic
Literally all and ACE wants. It's so hard to find someone like that.

...I need to spend more time with my dad

She's the main character and nothing can convince me otherwise. Like how Hater became the main character of WOY.

It's not like Filmation could handle cartoonier styles either, their Tom & Jerry cartoon for example looks worse than the one Hanna-Barbera did.
>youtube.com/watch?v=szGmWEjRk3o

This generated a lot of angry incel tears, maybe i'm gonna give the show a chance.

The plot is bad, just like everything else.
youtube.com/watch?v=PR7dtxGibbU

Anime critics honest to god don't 'get' western animation, and their opinions on it don't count

>I already said that women can only receive power from husbands and fathers and you just put out examples.

Who did Hilary Clinton and Kathleen Kennedy receive power from?

Are George W Bush and Donald Trump also victims of the patriarchy if they received power form their fathers?

Translation: I can't come up with an actual reason why this critic is wrong as I'll simply dismiss it and hope no one notices this error in logic.

It's a Catra fanfic and all of the other characters are just supporting characters, especially Adora.

This show would have worked so much better if it was an original series instead of a reboot. The writers seem hampered by the fact that they're trying to force their stories to work with the She-Ra/MOTU lore and that material doesn't really work for the kind of stories that they want to tell.

You don't need asexual characters, anyone who is not openly fucking in a show can be asexual. Also just fucking say asexual, it was a thing before tumblr fucked it up.

I didn't watch the video because I don't feel like wasting my time. Literally every one of them just says "why isn't this like my japanese animes", only they stretch it out into an hour long video

I have to agree. Even Adora, who supposed to be as important (or even more) is bland. Catra is great.

The art alone made me not watch it. The fact that there is almost zero shading outside of every character having that blush line is so fucking lazy.

Actually Catra has a very good and unique design. As for the tits who cares when the personality is awesome.

Translation: I dismiss evidence without watching it because logic hurts my fee-fees.

Nice strawman

>How is She-ra's story?

bad.

What's with your autistic obsession with shading? Tons of shows don't have shading; hell, the original she-ra didn't have shading

>The art alone
I bet you either didn't watch or hated Loving Vincent because it was too "pretentious." If you want good art styles, you want to be watching independent animated films, not TV shows.

Attached: Loving_Vincent.png (220x325, 175K)

>It's a Catra fanfic
>fanfic

Attached: You Keep Using.jpg (600x518, 51K)

Shading is the least of their problems DESU. There are lots of animation errors (Adora's sword constantly disappears and reappears off of her back, the sword constantly changes size relative to the characters, She-Ra is supposed to be really tall but her height relative to other characters changes from scene to scene, Glimmer's weight fluctuates from scene to scene, etc.) and just general sloppiness that are distracting. It's a shame that the foreground animation looks so cheap and terrible because some of the backgrounds (the biomechanical buildings in the Fright Zone, some of the Whispering Woods scenes, etc.) that they use are actually pretty nice - they look like they were made by a completely different artist or studio.

Dude, a reaction like that proves her point, you're literally one of the bad ones she's talking about.

She's largely correct, though I do not agree that her making rude wide reaching jokes is ok.
If I'm actually doing my part to not be a dick I expect that reciporcated, otherwise you can fuck the hell off.

People like him don't actually want good art. They just want cartoons to be exactly like the ones they grew up with

No, she’s a man hating bitch and is more wrong then anything, how can she expect to get a get out of jail free card from criticism just because she’s a woman? Fuck you and fuck Noelle
By good design I think you meant mellow and vomit inducing bad
You very clearly are a woman from how you’re acting, and your delusional bitch fit is nothing but the fumes from your own insane mind trying to find sexism where it does not exsist. Cry more that you hate men, cry and whine and demand exemption for comments attacking men, it still doesn’t make anything you say true or stop you from being a misandrist asshole

>durr I love having no standards and taking shoddy productions up the ass like a groveling bitch to the industry

Shit, didn't expect to see someone so based here, thought I was alone among retards.

You keep calling women misandrist, because you can't fully commit to being a misogynist and need something to hide behind. I'm clearly a woman? Isn't that just you needing me to be your ideal enemy? You've very clearly gotten yourself wrapped up in an us vs them mentality and that shit ain't anyone's fault but your own.

I never knew seeing this part of myself in a character could feel so....comfy...

It's disgusting, vile SJW trash.

>I didn't watch the video because I don't feel like wasting my time. Literally every one of them just says "why isn't this like my japanese animes", only they stretch it out into an hour long video

>fat burger attention whores and thots on YouTube complain because it's not like their "weeb shit"
>actual Japanese people like it and think it's cute and burgers are crazy and stupid
Welp. We've reached peak something now. I don't know what.

>You keep calling women misandrist, because you can't fully commit to being a misogynist and need something to hide behind.
>if you don’t agree with me you’re a misogynist
Hence why you’re both crazy and a man hater
>I'm clearly a woman? Isn't that just you needing me to be your ideal enemy?
Either you’re a woman, or a very pathetic man who’s been so castrated by the third wave feminist machine you can barely be described as male anymore
>You've very clearly gotten yourself wrapped up in an us vs them mentality and that shit ain't anyone's fault but your own.
Projecting much? Anyone that goes against you is apart of the “patriarchy”, apparently

Read some of Noelle’s interviews when she talks about her being a Star Wars fan, it really does feel like a damn fanfic

Noelle has about as much respect for Star Wars as rian Johnson

Well, if we're going by this guy we hit peak reactionary tribalism.

Strike those numbers, reverse them.

Hook shill isn’t sincere nor accurate, most japs hate third wave feminism

What's with you people? You act like japan's this fucking neverland for autistic nerds where you get all the cute girls you want just for showing up

>You act like japan's this fucking neverland for autistic nerds where you get all the cute girls you want just for showing up
I never implied any of that, but this cancerous state of regressive feminsim isnt welcomed with open arms over their like you claim it is

>mfw chinks love nu-ra
>Yea Forums can't say shit because they'll anger the japs.

Attached: 1525426910418.jpg (576x577, 35K)

I never "claimed" shit

You know noelle, impersonating someone of a different nationality is racist

>good art
That's an opinion if I ever heard one.

>Netossa and Spinnerella, Bow's two dads, etc.
Until the show actually fucking delivers on this shit I call bullshit. Its so toothless, I'm not going to call a show progressive because they go OH LOL THESE NEVER-SEEN CHARACTERS ON GAY AND SOME BACKGROUND EXTRAS HOLD HANDS. Fuck off with that shit.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>argleblargel based nips are far superior! all muh anime characters are straight and white and men! no gay shit or nonaryan races or androgyny like evil Disney shit!

what the fuck

Attached: utenaleadart2_0.jpg (750x422, 71K)

Those still look like women, your point?

mahoutofu.com/2013/01/15/top-picks-the-5-best-reverse-traps-in-anime/
aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/my-top-10-reverse-traps-in-anime/QDtX_uJdXE621bwbYDgzPRBBbqLzXZ
elswordforum.koggames.com/showthread.php?268613-♥traps-and-reverse-traps-appreciation-thread!!!♥/page2
reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/8js491/reverse_traps_are_the_best/

Attached: 65de75e51b4ae1c9d4c15205fae0d576.jpg (640x707, 86K)

>facebook memes

also what the fuck is your point? She-Ra and most animes out there do use an androgynous art style. just like the "calarts" meme you can chalk it up to popular trends.

what's largely correct? All it says its "it's okay when we do it"

just the hilarious sight of weebs here revering pure anime vs "SJW" modern western cartoons when half these shows are the result of baby weebs who grew up to be actually successful and threw in all the weeb shit they loved as baby weebs like: lots of gay shit, androgynous characters, lots and lots of female characters, fighting female characters, magical girls, aesthetically brown characters while the unsuccessful weebs here suddenly decry said weebshit as..."SJW"

Attached: 1453449534745.gif (527x420, 172K)

Thats not a real acronym

I knew that it wasn't real when it didn't have roflcopterbbcwtflolomg somewhere inside.

>Thats not a real acronym

Attached: LGBTTQQIAAP.jpg (1304x843, 369K)

Attached: Canada Gay Cat.jpg (720x886, 52K)

Traps look feminine and actually encourage fan service, unlike this sex negative feminsit extremism that noelles pushing
Actual anime characters dont look like these androgynous abominations, noelles a dyke who cant stand girls actually looking attractive and makes them look like men as a result

Nah. Pretty are pretty chill about gay marriage now.

How'd she get her ass on her front?

See, that's the thing. Your measure of quality seems to be "can I jerk off to it". There's more to beauty than sexual pleasure

Yes but their certainly isnt any beauty in the sexless lovecraftian horrors in the she ra reboots character roaster

It's a fat apron. You usually see them on extremely overweight men, but women can get them too.

It does help to show you are not alone & what to do about your feelings. Asexuality is difficult to address as it is a non-topic. It is literally the absence of drama, something quintessential to narrative works.

The hierarchy? We receive everything from our ancestors? Truly the next social revolution will be about denouncing your family & ancestry. Commie weirdoes are already very anti-inheritance.

Attached: 1528499659598.png (444x440, 311K)

>it must sure suck to be SEETHING over everything and not be able to enjoy anything
but what if they enjoy seething over everything?

That's not healthy

They're not THAT bad user. Quit it with the melodrama

Yes, they are, adora alone has the soulless fish eyes of one of the deep ones

I wonder if Noelle knows that Black and Asian men face discrimination on a daily basis.

What's up with Catra's art in this poster? Looks like an edit.

They may have spliced a couple of pieces together to make a poster.

I guess having no standards means I can just enjoy all the things while you faggots do nothing but bitch about it

Attached: 1551665426927.png (559x617, 308K)

>sexless lovecraftian horrors in the she ra reboots
Close the porn tabs and go outside.

Attached: 3D Pig Disgusting.png (878x930, 895K)

that was real helpful. now I know everyone in Yea Forums is asexual.

Transgender, transexual, queer, ally, & intersex do not belong in that group. It really needs to be just about sexuality.

It's okay

>How about you prove you're not a monster BLAH BLAH
Isn't that exactly what LBGT folks have been fighting against for decades?
>How about you prove you're not a pedophile
>How about you prove you're not a bitter womanhater
>How about you prove you're not a mentally insane person
etc. etc.

Attached: D1rSFViW0AEgjTj.jpg (442x245, 16K)

She's not right. She says women have to appeal to men in their day to day lives to succeed. True. She says they have to be able to relate to and understand them. Also true to an extent. She says they have to repect and admire them. False. They may have to be able to convincingly pretend to like and respect us. Then after the annoyance of grinning and bearing it at work all day and pretending not to hate half the population, they get to go online and say what they really feel. In a forum where they feel they're less likely to get fired for it. So the hatred is often real, and barely masked as 'jokes'. Sometimes there's no punchline. And everything I just said applies equally to men if you flip the genders. Almost nowhere is it considered socially acceptable to openly hate women. If a misogynist does hate women, he has to at least feign respect for them if he works alongside them. So, that's equality, I guess. You got it but still won't shut the fuck up about the patriarchy.

>the guy looks yummier than the girl
huh ok then japan

>female presidents
Any women with interesting platforms? Harsher laws against crime? They tend to be softies on that end, and no one with common sense wants that.

So, like, did you guys know that the huge scorpion lady's a princess as well?
It was mentioned at force captain orientation.

Threadly reminder that these were the REAL problems with S1:
>Adora changed sides too fast
>Shadow Weaver went out like a chump to fucking Catra when she's supposed to be one of the end game villains along with Hordak
>the season peaked in the middle with Princess Prom, No Princess Left Behind, and Promise only to end with an entire episode on Glimmer angst and an underwhelming final fight
>all the princesses got over Entrapta's "death" and their hangups over the last failed rebellion off screen, making their return unsatisfying emotionally
>everybody assumed Entrapta was dead way too quickly
>Princess Prom was a missed opportunity to have Scorpia interact with the princesses who ostracized her in their childhood
>Frosta should have stayed neutral the entire season

>Adora changed sides too fast
Objection. She was used to some of the worst living conditions possible minus starvation, and was fucking lied to since birth. Then, suddenly, walked in on a damned festival of happiness and bounty. Then Catra made matters worse by treating her like an idiot for not noticing she had been lied to, and that they were the bad guys leveling villages that were 'military outposts' gleefully.
>Shadow Weaver went out like a chump to fucking Catra when she's supposed to be one of the end game villains along with Hordak
You're not writing it. You have no idea what Shadow Weaver is supposed to be or if she'll return. This is not an HD remaster of 1980's She-Ra. That whole scene was Catra bragging about taking punishment from Shadow Weaver over the years just so she knew what she was capable of and how to take her out.
>everybody assumed Entrapta was dead way too quickly
Bitch was in a furnace with doors locked on both sides.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Attached: She Ra Unhealthy Barracks.jpg (1668x833, 157K)

>the group i belong to has failed to accomplish anything of note in all of human history
>MUST BE A GIANT OPPRESSIVE CONSPIRACY TO KEEP US DOWN

What would you do to Entrapta's hair?

Attached: Catra Entrapta hair claws.jpg (960x1080, 417K)

>Ah, yes. Because, as we all know, there has been plenty of female presidents
The only country in the world is America? There have been plenty of female world leaders, you stupid ethnocentric hick hillbilly feminist.

>Objection
My problem has more to do with the pacing. Since we only get two episodes of Horde Adora, it really feels like Catra has a fair point when she says "you've known these people for two hours." And it's not just that, but Adora has to undo 15-20 years of brainwashing and parental abuse just like Catra. If we could have gotten even just one more episode about Adora really struggling with making the decision to leave her adopted mother and best friend behind and grapple with her entire life being a lie, I would've been happy.
>You have no idea what Shadow Weaver is supposed to be or if she'll return.
>This is not an HD remaster of 1980's She-Ra
But we do know that she used to be Light Spinner, is one of the most powerful sorceresses on Etheria, and we do know cartoon tropes that aren't limited to 1980s She-Ra.

That looks like it would be so much fun to brush, caress, brush, endlessly. With the amount of strain she puts on it I doubt you could damage it playing with it all day.

Ooh I know, I want to use it to make a hair tent we can spend time in together. If there's not enough volume then we'll just use it to cover the area around our upper torsos and hang out and watch TV or something.

Sniff it and kiss her on the back of the head.
I'm sorry, I don't want this thread to go more /pol/ than She-Ra threads are destined to become, but I couldn't resist the joke.

Attached: biden.jpg (931x524, 44K)

You have some pacing points there. Not sure about the 2hr thing though. The Horde's Dark Citadel seems so fucked that if she was exposed to the outside world and saw them burning it to the ground with the 'yeah we knew, isn't it cool?' mentality I could see her flipping fast.

As for the Light Spinner thing, seems like taking the addictive as fuck gem was pointless. She's weaker than before. And they didn't explain anything.

Just keep in mind this entire season had the same run time as The Sound of Music so fuck explaining everything and introducing a massive cast, they needed longer episodes.

Attached: Shadow Weaver Jew Bird.jpg (1176x802, 92K)

I don't get it.

The joke is that Democrats are rapists.

F

Attached: 1548297370382.png (1080x1080, 340K)

It's confirmed that Shadow Weaver will play an important role at least in S2, so her story isn't over yet.

Yeah, but being a brianless bitch means youre the type of limp wrested faggot thats respnsible for terrible shit being the only thing that gets produced because you can never have the common fucking courtsey to change the channel against garbage, go fuck yourself

It would have helped to have had a flashback episode where she was shown struggling as Light Spinner to keep up with Castaspella and the other magic users. Using the gem finally allowed her to surpass them, but at a great cost.

Why? That's already implied.

> turning a property into a total lesbo fap fest is okay.
There is literally nothing wrong with this statement

Attached: 3DA39932-DF35-421D-AB6B-E7465AE8A04F.jpg (878x1031, 54K)

Co-opting a franchise you have no respcet for, for your sick dyke perversions is reprehensible and wrong

Attached: B2C27CD0-5D5B-4196-8C28-CF4265538AE0.gif (288x216, 3.26M)

It should stop after B desu

> turning a property into a total lesbo fap fest is okay.
>>There is literally nothing wrong with this statement
No, there's not but when you do that while complaining about people who turn their works into fanservice, then it becomes a little hypocritical.
And as we see with Noelle, she really has an "It's okay when I do it" attitude.

It's a shame the fan art is cute for these, but the source from which it all originates is just nauseating.

Where´s the "Z" , bigots?

After the second tournament arc

that killer frost looks pretty cute not gonna lie

Attached: 1546327788599.jpg (892x802, 151K)

Recovering weeb here, and one of the things I loved about pure anime were the lashings of the ol' Ultra-Violent. The wrong weebs got in, you guys! The wrong weebs got in!

You could argue that a lot of the stuff between Adora and Catra was implied as well, but having an episode where you actually got to see some glimpses of their past helped to flesh them out a little more as characters and made them more interesting to the audience. If they're setting Shadow Weaver up as a threat, having more character development would be nice.

Not them but maybe we'll get some Shadow Weaver flashbacks in the future.

Honestly a lot of people have that attitude (pandering to me is ok, pandering to other people is horrible) whether they realize it or not, and it's incredibly stupid but nigh universal. But there's nothing wrong with pandering to /u/fags with gratuitous yuri. Or honestly if people want to make trap-ra porn or make them futas or draw them with giant breasts getting railed by guys with big dicks, that's great. People should just have fun again.

True. They probably could have spent less time on establishing the general setting and given SW more development earlier. I expect it will happen in S2 though, considering how they set things up with her at the end of S1.

Reworking this show into some dyke shipping bait is morally bankrupt as well as wrong, she has no right to defecate all over a franchise she cares nothing about.

I'm expected to believe that all the retards like thequartering whining about she-ra being dyked up were diehard fans of the original?