This is pretty cool

This is pretty cool.

Attached: iron man.jpg (1301x490, 152K)

of course, it's Marvel.

How do they manage to make the CGI look cheaper and cheaper looking each movie?

I get the idea but if they wanted to do that style the divide between the arms and chest could be more clean cut. Also make the face shape more like it too instead of just the usual movie iron man face again.

Wished it had the circle shaped arc reactor though

It feels like a film making thing as a whole over the last few years and I've yet to figure out why the quality seems to be going down despite what should be advancements in the technology. Is it just that movies with plentiful CGI are so common nowadays that it's lowering the quality, or are we becoming so used to it that it's becoming horribly obvious again like it was back in the 90's/early 00's/etc.

The mid '80s Silver Centurion armour is still yet to be topped.

Attached: Iron-Man-armor-Marvel-Comics-Silver-Centurion.jpg (500x814, 99K)

More reliance on it rather than a mix of it and practical effects.

Did Tony model the helmet after Norman Osborne's hair? Oscorp confirmed?

RDJ literally eats like 40m of the budget

Remember how good IM1 and 2 looked?

It looks nothing like it tho...

The color divide looks way more clean cut when he is upright. I'm wondering if this armor will be nanomachines too or not.

Attached: dark no contrast.jpg (358x511, 26K)

It probably is, Early MCU was a time where movies were really flexing their cgi muscles to sell the movie. Then the movies began selling themselves so it's more lucrative to not give a fuck and you get shit like Black Panther.

I can't imagine it not being. This suit is supposed to be 30 or so marks after the nano suit.

Body is dope but that helmet is pretty shitty

The color scheme is definitely an homage.

Attached: unbennant.png (380x500, 168K)

Well over a dozen different VFX studios working on various scenes. This is the only way marvel can keep up their production line. If they were to dial it back some, they could use that time and money and ensure the VFX comes out well instead of just good enough and on time.

So does this suit transform into other suits?

Is there a comparison of all the iron man suits from the movies in full body views?

Attached: Q0CdcTy.jpg (1723x600, 732K)

There must be a comparison pic somewhere on the internet, but there are way too many suits too.

The best I found is this pic. Doesn't include a few newer armors, and also includes a whole fuckton of armors that only appeared for half a frame - it would be nice to have any sources on them, I have no clue which one is from which movie, and whether they are actually used for the majority of it, or just seen in the background.

Attached: qfvodgfi54s11.jpg (2000x4299, 2.52M)

Not really his earliest suits were bigger homages and had the same color scheme. This one is just standard MCU suit with old color scheme.

All the last ones are from IM3, which had a shitton of armors in the background and in the clusterfuck of the final battle.

Daily reminder that I love Iron Man in throwback style.

Attached: file.png (1036x806, 1.79M)

that's what I figured. But fuck if I know whether they even appear for a frame, or if they were exclusively designed as concept art to bridge the gap between numbers.