Paranatural

>don't freaking try this at home kids or i'll come to your home and try this at it

>I'm having fun.

Attached: 1554439399-Ch6Pg15small.png (766x1132, 852K)

at least zach is having fun

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Attached: Mathew wrist_20080220_125405-779193.jpg (320x240, 15K)

How does that excactly happen ? What sort of 3D-judo move allows one to throw himself between someone's legs and somehow generate enough force to throw the said person off-balance ?

Attached: 1549938401539.jpg (264x236, 13K)

If 100-something pounds of kid swings like a pendulum from your arms and below your legs, that would definitely throw you off balance.

Go pick up something heavy and try it. Just don't fall on your face.

Momentum from the swing pulls your upper body forward and down at a pretty sharp angle, and rich bitch doesn't have her feet set for it.

I'm still hoping and waiting for this to go back to how it used to be

Anybody else already bored of Winston's monologue? Is it even still on topic, it feels like it's just lazily being written to match the story without being remotely coherent.

Attached: 1318362208562.png (379x450, 144K)

He just used the wind to slide sideways while he was falling back to the ground from his jump.
And then he keeps holding onto the wind, so he slides upward, creating more momentum

I'm not sure how clear this was, but i'm being totally sarcastic, and this move doesn't make any sense whatsoever

>page 9 already
Nobody cares anymore, huh? Not that I'm surprised.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: Repetitive-Stress-Injury-of-the-Wrist-and-Hands-300x259.jpg (300x259, 7K)

Why is Zack promoting violence against trans women

Maybe the comic will return to ghost fighting adventures someday.

Attached: 1548264336207.gif (441x270, 442K)

What is this radio show supposed to be? Why is this relevant? Does Zack think this is some sort of super deep intellectual dialogue? Am I supposed to be reading this like a documentary? Where the fuck is the Activity Club? What is the Cousinhood of Man exactly? Who are Doorman and Forge affiliated with? What's with the dark spirit inhabiting Spender's body? Is Max' mom a ghost? What was the "MYSTERIOUS INCIDENT" that took place in Mayview 13 years ago? What happened to Ed's parents? Where is the "corrupt student council" plot going? Who the fuck was that girl in the cafetaria talking about aliens and what was her deal?
There are so fucking many unanswered questions and all Zack does is raise more with each and every chapter. At some point you just gotta stop adding new characters and plotlines and start developing further on the fuckhuge cast you already have.
Sometimes I genuinely feel embarrassed about how much this comic used to inspire me. I would make a joke about how the comic is a ghost of its former self but that's not what the comic's about anymore, apparently.

Attached: 1501959242567.jpg (364x366, 23K)

Just a few more years of it and we'll maybe get back to the main cast

I can't get off to shotas beating up older girls, only older guys.

holy fuck the art looks so much worse than when i stopped reading 2 years ago.

I'd hope it would be due to Zack actually sticking to a schedule, but knowing him i doubt it.

we had a missed update either last week or two weeks ago
i can't even tell anymore, this fucking comic is outside the flow of time

the radio show's supposed to be an explanation of/insight into this kid's philosophy, as he probably listens to this radio show often. I actually really like the radio stuff; the characters have a good dichotomy (although bigfoot's expositing a bit too much, with the moth guy not having anything relevant to say) and I'd probably listen to it if it was an actual radio show.

The speech started in January. It's April now and it's still fucking going.

Based wristposter.

>moth guy
wait wasn't he just a dj/skateboarder/2000's-cool-kid-caricature thing?
thought the moth thing was just to insert him as mothra on the godzilla background

it's a conspiracy theory radio show my dude do you not know who mothman is

That sounds like you care. Why are you so lame? Not caring is what cool rich people do.

wait you're right that thing exists
is it to late to claim I'm ESL and/or in in dire need of sleep?

he is, he's just called "the mothman" and his normal design kind of looks like a mothman. I realized it when looking back at the comic.

>little moth wings on his back
>little antennae boppers on his headphones
>the shades to look like a moth
he's not literally a moth man, though. probably.

Attached: The_Fever.png (262x237, 71K)

I've seen this comic posted here many times but never bother checking it out or asking what is about. Is worth the read or is just another webcomic that eventually devolves into virtue signaling or lesbians.

The first 4 chapters are very good, 5 is where it starts to go horribly downhill in pretty much every aspect you can think of.

It's kind of both.

It's a fun read but it updates pretty darn slowly.

Plus earlier on it was cleverer, I think. Maybe.

completely unrelated strong webcomic recommendation: Unsounded

One of the noteworthy turning points of this trainwreck was the introduction of un-necessary lesbian characters, who are also blind and Muslim for bonus SJW points.

you could remove them and the comic would still be just as horrible as it is now
i don't deny that the lesbian date was dull as shit but zarei was one of the most interesting side characters in the comic before she went full sperg

don't bother

Comic was great right up to the train arc. Then after that it completely lost me

he's introduces himself as DJ Mothman

Others have got it right. Read it through chapter 4. The quality is still there, but it loses a lot of its charm as it progresses through 5.

Should Zack start a new webcomic ? he feels like he had grown tired of paranatural

Attached: ddungeon.jpg (326x326, 39K)

I don't think he's sick of Paranatural, more sick of art. Maybe burned out is more the right term, I dunno.

Cause you shound't be afraid to punch somebody if they are conservative and white because that's acceptable.

I have to agree with this. The whole lesbian date was boring but at least it offered some (I emphasize 'some') plot-relevant information. I have a much bigger problem with the comic's pacing problem than any of the SJW bullshit at this point.

I think he's burned out on pnat specifically, what with all the mention of other projects. And I actually think it would be best if he stopped paranatural and started a new chapter in his creative life. It's just painful to watch at this point

Zack writes his shit like I did when I was in middle school.

that was... when the author dropped over the edge and introduced the most woke character possible - a blind, ambiguously brown lesbian with some kinda social disability, right?

Fat black blind lesbian is not the worst character in this comic, I actually really liked her until Chapter 5 made her into a super sassy witty girl that also possesses the ability to turn one of the most interesting characters in the comic into a drooling retard.

I forgot "Fat" yes, "Fat Black Lesbian" was the character.

this
it's not like literally every other character didn't also become a flailing wacky idiot post-train arc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: muhwrist.jpg (652x922, 386K)

Sometimes I forget that Chapter 5 started over 4 years ago.