Who's the stacy?

Who's the stacy?

Attached: tumblr_pm41enTP611uypj9g_540.jpg (492x137, 82K)

The one who's mom "has got it going on."

But they are both orphans.

I understood that reference

Memes aside, it's Carmen hands down

Carmen Sandiego is the better show, but She-Ra is the one everyone is gabbing about because it's vaguely gay.

Guess if Carmen and Tigress were hatefucking, it'd be seen as derivative.

Attached: 1550140548763.jpg (1582x2048, 226K)

Why does every promotional art and screencap I see from She-ra look so cheap and bad?

Attached: D1zsCaIX4AEzd_q.jpg (776x1200, 204K)

It's not that obscure a reference
Also ironic that the "Stacy" in that song was actually the Becky to her own mom

Attached: ca443f4786.u2.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

Carmen will beat that lesbo's ass

If Netflix were interested in investing in a promotional budget, they would have gone all the way and paid for less cheap and bad animation/art direction.

She-Ra gets talked up online, but I doubt it's viewer numbers are great if they're pretty much not merchandising at all.

They turn to DWA to give them lots of 52-78 episode shows, not necesserially high quality shows

Make Carmon and Tigress hatefuck each other you bigots!!

becky carmen vs chad she-ra

>drawing of a bull with udders
this always bothered inner autist

>Doesn't know that female cows can have horns

Attached: 1552446720400.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

>muh names
Fuck off, woman. You don't belong in adult society.

No one even likes dyke ra
Because it is actually cheap and bad?

This is promotional art. You can tell because it has shading.

Carmen's fuck-list:
1. Player
2. Graham (incest play)
3. Paper Star, but non consensual
4. Ivy & Zack (but only if it's a threesome)
3. Probably Ms. Argent

Chase should be somewhere in that list, but yeah I think Player and Gray get top spots because they're the only two guys Carmen knows and is comfortable with

>big, meanie, armored crossdresser is pushing down the cute catgirl
They didn't give much thought to this

Because it's a kids show for kids

Carmen obviously is much better in every way. She-ra has Catra and her delicious suffering with Adora. I wouldn't suggest She-ra for anyone but they got me.

Attached: wonder.png (1366x768, 657K)

She-ra is still talked about and will be until it ends (3 years for now)
Carmen is already almost forgotten. It has nothing new to offer except for waifus.

> It has nothing new to offer except for waifus.
And you know, being the better product.
I mean, it's usual that the audience at large has shit taste and will gravitate to the inferior product.

>She-ra is still talked about
the threads are literally made by the staff to advertise the next season, that shit didn't have a single threads going on for months before you came back telling people it will "BTFO CARMEN" because of course, being a consumerist slave you can't not antagonize other products. it's all or nothing with you. obey to only one god, or die.

You can like both.
I mean I feel like Carmen has the better structured show and is cooler visually. But She-Ra has sone interesting themes and characters. Though I feel like the show is carried by Adora and Catra's relationship for the most part. Without that, I'd have no reason to keep being invested.

Carmen is the superior show in every way and her world feels genuinely rich, but I will grant that Shera probably had a lot more baggage and licensor edicts to contend with. It was the more difficult adaptation.

I
fucking
HATE
that little blush across the nose that's on every single character on SheRa! I hate it!!!

I think the build of that cow looks a lot like a bull. It's got a lot of chest/brisket like a bull which is not typical of a cow or even a steer.

I've not seen Carmen other than a few clips, but why do I never see fanart of that Tigress girl around?
She seems like she'd draw in some sort of crowd.

And? It's a shitty gimmick song that was pushed on the radio in the previous decade, you're not special for getting it.

But Carmen Sandiego is another kids’ show on netflix and didn’t make me want to claw my eyes out when I watched it

> making things up

We need more fanart in general. The show has a lot of criminally attractive people. Meanwhile, She-Ra has Glimmer.
I guess we've somehow found ourselves at the mercy of tumblr when it comes to this stuff. So expect shit all.

You can like both. You can also hunt and find "progressive" themes if you want to be mad at both. Carmen is way more genuinely "left" by a long shot (different than "liberal") though while She-ra is standard kids' "authoritarian monarchy (reactionary conservative power structure) is good."

Kind of like how Battle Angel Alita is about the wealthy elite fucking everyone while Captain Marvel is about how great the military and law enforcement are. I think /pol/ is really confused in their protests.

Neither character is a Stacey or a Becky, though. They're both mostly just genuinely fixated on their respective causes.

reminder shera shills are now playing "we can be buddies guys" with carmen after shitting on it for weeks because they are just spineless and want your attention again. No matter how much they spam "we want both and never said anything" today, it's just post defeat damage control. They will throw carmen under the bus at the atosecond their show airs again and carmen gets a bad thread.

Both are bretty good, tho.

>how great the military/law enforcement are

Except the Kree as super-militant fuckheads who will do anything to exterminate people who are no threat.

>You can also hunt and find "progressive" themes if you want to be mad at both.
there's no hunt when shera makes them the whole purpose of a lot of scenes in the show. The only thing it tackled well was autism with Entrapta (might be accidental though, like a lot of Catra development). All the lesbian shit is unnatural and literally "haha let's pause the plot and say we are lesbians then go back to action lol"

Better product != better work of art
And it's debatable that Carmen is even a better product, because I don't really see little girls being into it so who is even the target audience?
Now She-ra, it has a vision. You may disagree with it, but it is clearly a work of creator instead of a product made by a committee. It could be literally a slideshow of scribbles and it would still be a better work because of the ideas behind it.

I liked both, but i honestly think Carmen gets a clear advantage only in art and animation, i found most of the season kinda underwhelming

>It's a shitty gimmick song
Stacy's Mom is a classic, you uncultured swine.

Little girls can be into action too. As can guys (independent of fetish). Just ask Kim Possible

>I don't really see little girls being into it so who is even the target audience?
Kids in general. Carmen was never a girl's franchise, it was an edutainment franchise that has spun off two purely entertainment-focused cartoons. It also hits the nostalgia audience better than She-Ra, since, not only was it the far more popular franchise historically, it has much more recent entries that align better with its original fans having children within the target audience age.

Huh. Didn't know Dreamworks made it

>let's pause the plot and say we are lesbians
That literally never happens in the show. Even the canon lesbos Spinnerella and Netossa are never addressed as such, much less any other pairings.

except it does several time.

Such as?

I think part of that is the fact it opened with a two part origin story, and the other being that Netflix didn't just dump all 20 episodes then and there and split it between a 9-episode season and an 11 episode season.

I dunno, the start and the end were the better parts, my problem was with the middle. Most of the villains and goons were practically filler, you could delete all the boys among Carmen's rivals except the mime and it'd be a pacing improvement to me

Also i guess i have a problem with Player being a thing, i find him an outdated cliche and a non-character in general, he's only there for quips and to break my suspension of disbelief with mad hacking skillz

It's a damn solid basis, i just hope they can get more out of it in the future

cus you a whiny pussy

Yeah, Dreamworks has been flexing some of the older titles in their catalog to see if they can sell toys or something.

Attached: DWA x Netflix.jpg (1281x1179, 343K)

B A S E D

tigress is the type of girl who makes fun of you during sex, unprompted but you still care enough to keep fucking bc she's so out of your league that you just don't mind

How... oddly specific.

haha yeah. it's not like i can relate but you know how it is..right?

I don't know who Stacy is but Stacy's mom makes my pants tight.

Ok