The Simpsons movie

Now that Disney owns Fox and the sequel is confirmed to be at early stages of development, what are your hopes for it?

Attached: ca5e0eb186e15942cdc20a814687ffb56f547fbcf02dea065166d1a19f62a319.jpg (571x444, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcmdZDNofTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5PrNjlz8kps
youtube.com/watch?v=qT1tOI62IUM
youtube.com/watch?v=RUTj6qR67Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up loser

sneed etc.

Appearance by Sans Undertale

simpsons cinematic universe

based
(replied to myself to tell myself how based I am, and you can't do anything about it)

And Peter Griffin.

Parallel of Barts nude intro but with Lisa doing it. Bust down those walls that say it's only ok when it's a boy like what they've been preaching with their other movies. Hypocrites won't though.

I find it rather 'interesting' we've never seen peter and sans in the same room together.

Attached: 1546451350181.jpg (480x490, 14K)

>Peter at the end of the movie
I'm hear to talk to you about the Toons initiative..hehehehe

>trying to justify being a pedo
>wanting to see Lisa of all characters naked
You disgust me.

I need more upside-down motorcycle driving or it’s not for me ;/

>implying drawings are real people
I must be a murderer then as I've killed people in video games. My argument is valid though in other parts of the world there is no difference between genders you'll see both get as crude as the other with no disgust to be seen and if we bring comics into it they've already done similar shit with Lisa already. Put simply it's disgusting that you're so prude user.

I don't think Julie Kavner can survive another movie.

>caring what the degenerates in France do

Lisa skateboarding naked is just too unbelievable. Jessica Lovejoy on the other hand...

You’re not gonna convince me that you don’t wanna see the girls naked because it gets you off, user.

Yea Forums trash

Attached: 1552202396430.png (461x447, 232K)

>the sequel is confirmed to be at early stages of development
What? Why?

Attached: 1E150BB0-907D-488F-A89F-33F61DFB205E.jpg (700x468, 22K)

You're not fooling anybody m8, this fucking board is already filled to the brim with lolifags

leaked promo art!

Attached: D1BEcihXQAE716_.jpg (935x985, 117K)

Mmmmm chili dogs

>bring back classic writers like the first movie did while the current writers are contained on the show
>no Trump/shit that will be dated by the time it hits home video
>no minor throwaway characters like that Colin kid
>bigger role for major characters like Burns who got snubbed last time around
>Hank Scorpio
>canonical end to the series

Alternatively, just say fuck it and make a Treehouse of Horror movie where all the supernatural shit becomes real. I know they did that on the show already, I don't care, end the series the same way Hit and Run did.

Oh, and the BIGGEST one of all
>No dumbing shit down for casuals who haven't seen the show
There is no reason Ranier Wolfcastle had to be changed to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Shit like that really takes you out of the movie. Same with Moe's being renamed "Moe's Bar", just so people would get the sight gag.

Moe's Bar (Formerly Moe's)

>implying is not also full of shotafags

>bring back classic writers like the first movie did
They didn't do all that good of a job anyway.

>>no Trump/shit that will be dated by the time it hits home video

Trump will be reelected weather you like it or not libtard

Sneed.

I hope it flops hard, hard enough that Fox reevaluates whether to keep it on the air.
Needless to say, I'll sneak in to watch it if there are cameos by Farmers 1 and 2.

The fucking end of the show.

moe's feed and beer

maximum oversneed

It's going to be a "soul vs. soulless" catastrophe.

The family jewels

This is Disney, they won't do that at least not with Lisa.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcmdZDNofTQ

Chump will be dead in 5 to 10 years because he’s an old fart who eats grease with a spoon.

Yes, Lisa should have a nude scene. It’s bizarre that the we’ve seen most of the town naked, but except for a main character who’s a stupid little kid, and the creators also have a weird desire to show us her older brother naked all the time, full frontal. It makes no logical sense that Simpson’s writers crave showing Bart’s penis to us, but Lisa is completely off limits. It has to be Lisa for little girl equality. Name a more famous little girl in cartoons. Protip: you suck.

Yeah you are right, we got naked Homer, Bart and Marge but never Lisa.

Here's the Bart poster in better quality.

Attached: a9b9783cc1974b05e7061b46f29624ce.jpg (1000x1571, 246K)

The end

thumbnail looked like someone was sticking something up barts ass

It'll be on par with the first one at best.

You know, it probably would have happened already if it wasn't for people like you. Think the writers feel like giving obsessive creeps the satisfaction?

Won't be suprised if they actually do that in the sequel.

Bart pronging Lisa, then Laura Powers. He puts Milhouse in a gimp suit and locks him inside a trunk.

>Trump supporter who enjoys "le orange Cheetos tiny hands" jokes
What a perfect storm of faggotry

It just has to be better than the show, which the movie absolutely is and was.

I have no faith in the modern writers to pull off something like the scene where Marge leaves Homer, that shit is still heartbreaking to watch.

Formerly shoe'd.

Attached: 1552889499656.gif (600x338, 4M)

Based and shoepilled.

You know how the Spongebob movie 2 actually was based because the was written by the early season guys?

That would be a dream come true for simpsons but it’s an even bigger unlikely event

Chuck's suck and fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5PrNjlz8kps

Do anyone here have the "I'm the mascot of an
evil corporation In webm or gif?

Attached: A9WgxX1.jpg (1536x640, 123K)

Bart's a rebellious troublemaker whose whole shtick since the beginning has been that he likes to shock and offend, it's not exactly the same thing

It's not that funny of a shtick.

Oh, you mean in 1989 when the web didn’t exist?

Cmon asshole, tell me again why it’s normal and acceptable to show me a little boy’s penis but it’s wrong and horrifying to show a little girl’s bottom. Justify yourself.

Maybe, but Bart's personality(and the fact that all the real life outrage and controversy regarding said personality died out over twenty years ago) means it's easier to make those jokes with him, without having the whole thing come off as creepy pedobait
With Lisa, her current personality doesn't lend itself well to that kind of humor, and since she's a little girl, you obviously can't just dial up the sex appeal like you can with, say, Marge
If she was just a carbon copy of Bart like in the Ullman shorts, then it'd make more sense
But what do I know, from what I've seen of threads like this, all the anons who vouch for "muh gender equality" are usually just seething because they can't jerk off to naked girls

Attached: 107610_0.jpg (800x571, 33K)

Old Doraemon episodes showed Shizuka naked a million times but her crotch was always blank like a Ken Doll.

tbf they never even showed Lisa naked in the Ullman shorts when she was just girl Bart.

What are the thoughts on the movie? I thought it wasn't close to seasons 3-10 quality, but it was a lot better then the teens/20s seasons.

It was just as shitty as the seasons it was released around

Mediocre and dull as fuck.

>With Lisa, her current personality doesn't lend itself well to that kind of humor, and since she's a little girl, you obviously can't just dial up the sex appeal like you can with, say, Marge
The French do it, but then they're the French.

The French are quick to detect, imagine, and produce lewdness.

cancellation.

Of the movie and the show.

I'm sorry, just... end it, please.

And can we get Back to the Future back at universal? The Simpsons land is a fucking eyesore.

Even more extreme Bart nudity because as a sequel you have to go further.

>Maybe, but Bart's personality(and the fact that all the real life outrage and controversy regarding said personality died out over twenty years ago) means it's easier to make those jokes with him, without having the whole thing come off as creepy pedobait
Unless you're Rebecca Sugar.

This! go crazy with the nudity.

They wanted to keep the movie rated PG-13, so in exchange for Bart's dick they agreed to minimize the use of profanity.

Attached: 764013.jpg (1920x800, 246K)

Hope the trade was worth it.

>and since she's a little girl, you obviously can't just dial up the sex appeal like you can with, say, Marge
One of the worst things about Zombie Simpsons is this forced Marge Simpson--Cartoon Sex Symbol meme they keep pushing.

Autism

I remember that one of the writers say that they can't do more episodes like "natural born kissers" nowadays so why push something you can't actually commit to?

Attached: bgv.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Some of the DVD commentaries have the writers complaining that Fox wouldn't let them do nudity anymore, but those were recorded in the 2000s. For a while after the Super Bowl 38 halftime show, Fox became really paranoid and wouldn't let any of their shows have nude scenes, but by the start of the 2010s they'd pretty much gotten over it.

Nah, we haven't got Marge naked ass in more than 8 years but we got Bart's penis on the show already.

Looking good.

It was in the early 90s.

The HD animation sucks, it sucks, it sucks.

_____'_ ____ & ____(________ _____'_)

>homer and bart father son bonding is the main focus of the story
>do not go out of the way to showcase all the background characters. keep the story mostly self contained to the family

alternately

>the glorious return of Apu

bobs burgers has all kinds of weird sexual innuendo, itll be fine

The entire cast being killed in an accident during a script reading meeting.

youtube.com/watch?v=qT1tOI62IUM

>Cmon asshole, tell me again why it’s normal and acceptable to show me a little boy’s penis but it’s wrong and horrifying to show a little girl’s bottom. Justify yourself.
The fuck? I never made that argument. Both are fine. What I'm saying, AutismRoyale, is that the writers are for sure aware of the creeps who have been complaining about no naked Lisa for 20+ years now and even if a scene comes along where it would make sense, they're gonna feel icky about doing it now.

She can barely survive another episode.

Nobody but dye-haired feminists uses the word "creep" unironically.

>"I don't trust these guys..."

Can anyone blame homer in that moment?

So far the Family Guy crossover was the only time they ever did that, The Simpsons crew just don't have the guts.

Attached: TheSimpsonsGuy_-_Citizens.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Feminism is cancer and will lead to the collapse of society. Now fuck off, creep.

Exclude Lisa's subplot, seriously what did she even do in the first one?

At least South Park once showed Wendy's flat loli chest.

She falls in love with a boy that never comes back after the movie.

That was in season 4, now they only show dicks.

You mean that boy Fox forced them to use for marketing purposes instead of the writers' plans to have Milhouse get with Lisa instead?

Shit you could cut off that whole bit and everything would've turned the same

youtube.com/watch?v=RUTj6qR67Gc

Yeah, I know that.

The writers are obsessed with pushing MilhousexLisa for some reason although Yeardley Smith and most of the fans seem to think Nelson is a better ship.

Bart and Lisa is a better ship.

I've already said this before in Gravity Falls threads, but incest ships are always just too fucking unbelievable because nobody on the planet, or almost nobody, wants to fuck their immediate relatives or finds them sexually appealing at all.

I know that's you, Boco. Even without your trip, I recognize your autistic posts.

Why are you so sure?

>Simpson After Not Surviving

It's not even all of the writers since more recent episodes have started pushing back on that ship.

Only time we ever saw her butt.

It wasn't always that way.

Attached: IncestMeme.jpg (700x1267, 168K)

To be entirely fair not like they ever even showed something as simple as Lisa taking a bath where she's covered with soap suds and you don't see anything.

Al Jean wants Lisa to himself.

I don't want a sequel. I want the deleted scenes.

>that unused outtake of Bart and Lisa both skateboarding nude
At least I assume it was. Looked too good to be fanmade.

>>bring back classic writers like the first movie did while the current writers are contained on the show

Al Jean is a classic writer and he still writes on the show.

>>bigger role for major characters like Burns who got snubbed last time around

You have to make Harry Shearer care first.

It's fanmade, user.

>Simpsony v KINO
Based.

Attached: 1554526336650.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Probably something an animator did for ebic lulz.

It's a bit interesting that the comics and merch seem to be more willing to show her naked than the show.

That was a fan edit and an obvious one. Sorry to crush your wishful thinking.

bapt

im the lizard queen

Have her slam against the glass while Flanders is eating clams

What was the original screencap they edited it from?