Loki: Barely kills anyone but pretty based

>Loki: Barely kills anyone but pretty based
>Obadiah stane: Kills one dude and is a evil mastermind, pretty good
>Crimson Dynamo: Lame
>evil elf whatever from thor 2: ZZZzzzzz
>Hela: nice costume, she just throws knives or whatever, watered down by the mouse
>Abomination: ZZZzzzz
>Yellow Jacket: Pretty evil, but still held back by Disney
>Vulture: Well done. Spider-man has good villians, but he still kills like, nobody.
>invisible whatever from antman 2: boring
>Killmonger: Kill no one
>Red Skull: see him kill almost no one. Wont even wear a swastika.
>The Mandarin: Accidentally kills a guy
>Ultron: Quip-a-tron

Pic related fucking murders people in a PG-13 movie. DC has the best villains.

Attached: chadvana.jpg (600x300, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ufAfTujQo
youtube.com/watch?v=XY2eW2cXcNg
youtube.com/watch?v=nbZsMwWr6gE
youtube.com/watch?v=XIcTr-m-R9U
youtube.com/watch?v=zu4_U2lnmyE
youtube.com/watch?v=mR684zDEqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=Um9HbawteCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND HE'S GONNA BE BACK

His girlfriend.

His body is literally covered in bumps symbolic of his kills

someone jokingly posted the panel where a dc villain used math to walk through a wall, i can totally see them doing that for the sequel as an explanation to how he gets out. (it's magic math tho)

And KLAW!

>I've kill, lik, a zillion more people that you!!!
>oh yeah?
>yeah! .......off screen....

lol. Disney Cucks Marvel again! Like when Vulture accidentally killed one of his guys and was surprised, who! what a bad dude! and then when the master turns a guy into toothpaste, and they make silly "ew" sounds and play it off like a silly Gag! Tee hee!

We could have had a nice thread about how fun Sivana is, but you can't help but start company wars can you?

Attached: sivanavsshazam.png (348x285, 225K)

Vulture kills the 1st Shocker.
Skull kills 3 of Hitler's men who are sent to see his progress.
Killmonger kills lazy eye & the bitch at the museum.

im gonna miss Klaw. :( totally stole the show.

>Red Skull: see him kill almost no one. Wont even wear a swastika
That's probably my one gripe about Captain America when they stop fighting Nazis and change to Hydra

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ufAfTujQo
Fucking retard, at least watch the movies you pretend to know about.

user...DC movie fans have been eating dirt for the last decade, while Annt-Man got a competent movie, I mad.

Killmonger is still the best cape villain in any movie ever and top 10 for best villains in cinema history.

>taking obvious bait

>MCU Hela
>villain
here we go again with this meme

>Body count is the only measurement of worth for a villain.

is that fucking steve carell

No. but after a decade of villains, and so many pussy out, im ready for villains that hurt people and take lives, VILLAINS THAT ARE A THREAT.

yeah it is? if you're a villain then you need to kill people not let them live, if you don't kill anything then you're not a villain.
/thread

But what if I take shits in urinals does that qualify me for villain status?

Magneto is the best cape villain in film

youtube.com/watch?v=XY2eW2cXcNg

youtube.com/watch?v=nbZsMwWr6gE

youtube.com/watch?v=XIcTr-m-R9U

youtube.com/watch?v=zu4_U2lnmyE

But the only person he killed was his brother. Everyone else was killed by the sins.

>He doesn't like villains who see people as resources to advance loftier aspirations.

Come on now.

Killmonger from MCU would easy, EASY beat Magneto.

How childish you are. Merely killing someone is not enough. No, the best villains are those who can break people, destroy them so utterly that they leave what's left as a shambling mess longing for death. All because that person laughed at the villain's weight during his fancy date.

you will be in the next marbel moobie. maybe squirrel girl. it will make 1 billion dollars.

True. Get ready for Disvel to water him down E N T I R E L Y

You're still going to be eating dirt since the films set to flop

>covers himself in metal
>uses metal weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=mR684zDEqeU

like Bane?

Attached: .......BANE.png (569x802, 563K)

>Hela: nice costume, she just throws knives or whatever, watered down by the mouse
Lol what does this even mean? Hela was killing people left and right. Bitch was crazy.

Is Vibranium magnetic?

true. if only they owned everything like disney and could push everyone out of the summer season, very fair.

>>Crimson Dynamo: Lame
Who?

Magneto going to Argentina to kill Nazi's is one of the best capeshit scene ever

she was. she's up there but i felt let down compared to how she is in the comics.

Doesn't matter. Magneto moves non-ferrous metal all the time

WB is owned by AT&T who are bigger than Disney. There's no excuse

true. he is OP.

Oh he doesn't know

Attached: 1554332735696.gif (308x175, 2.86M)

>Killing people makes a good villain
Literally too dumb to debate.

Who the fuck could Disney possibly cast as Magneto when they inevitably bring the X-Men into the MCU? It's literally not possible to do better than Ian Mckellen. They're kind of fucked.

Attached: go.png (846x653, 440K)

why is Johns so edgy

Uhhh idk Nic Cage. It's already going to be horrible so let's just get crazy with it

That was sivanna in that panel iirc

i notice OP didn't mention Thanos or Ronan, two MCU villains with gigantic killcounts

The bigger issue is how they will pussy out of writing him properly. Too much Hydra

>AT&T is bigger than disney!
LOL. also, that merge happened recently, MARVEL/Disney has been a thing since 09

>ronan: Zzzzzzzz no personality, beaten by funny jig
>Thanos
I could write you a fucking book about how gimped and worthless the MCU version of him is. How completely disappointed i was by what they did to him. I should hope, that WB/DC never does that to Darkseid. EVER.

When you will bait again, try using a better one.

Also a Dora Milaje, no? Slit her throat or something

Reminder that Yellowjacket build a gun that can one-shot every MCU character.

Attached: Shrink_Gun.png (1000x542, 353K)

They are bigger than Disney you retard

I like StrongVana better than JohnsVana, without the 7 Sins in the sequel, I hope he just gets to ham it up with a non existent cgi caterpillar.

Dude, there are a lot of companies bigger than disney. Google, AT&T, commcast, etc, etc.

"Zzz" is not an argument, faggot.

Off the top of my head, Killmonger mongers five kills on-screen.

* Poisons the lady at the museum
* Shoots Klaue's pilot
* Shoots his girlfriend when Klaue takes her hostage
* Shoots Klaue
* Slits the throat of a random Dora Milaje

everyone gives him shit but he was one of the best villains Marble has had so far.

>SNORE

He killed that art dealer towards the beginning, Klaw, his girl, a Dora Milaje and Zuri.

Abomination is based.

Attached: it would be an abomination.jpg (1280x704, 92K)

>>Hela: nice costume, she just throws knives or whatever, watered down by the mouse

Hela kills a shitload of random mooks, as well as Fandral, Volstagg, and Hogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Um9HbawteCc

If anything she kills too much. I realize that no one cares about the MCU Warriors Three, but Fandral and Volstagg are killed off so casually it's easy to forget they were even named characters. She kills all of Thor's friends and Thor never even finds out about it!

Hela's problem wasn't her kill count, it's that none of the kills had impact. There's not a lot of drama to wring out of killing Fandral and Volstagg, but it's still played almost for comedy how easily she does it. Even if you watched Thor 1 and then Thor 3 back to back, you could easily miss who those people even were

Y'know, I hate Black Panther but that shitty villain did kill the better one.

>Like when Vulture accidentally killed one of his guys and was surprised
That was actually funny and a good subversion of the cliche of a villain killing someone for failing him.

>subversion
THIS. THIS needs to fucking die. You're not """clever""" for knowing what the collective knows and being cute by playing against it. The technology Exists finally to deliver these stories as accurately as can be with artistic license withstanding, no more compromises. Wolverine needs a yellow suit. Thanos should have courted death, The Madrain isn't a white guy, Red Skull is a fucking Nazi, etc! THANK YOU WB for Making Mr Mind and actual caterpillar instead of something stupid like you were embarrassed you were making a comic book movie.

>THANK YOU WB for Making Mr Mind and actual caterpillar instead of something stupid like you were embarrassed you were making a comic book movie.

you must have missed out all the meta jokes about superheroes. I was completely done with the movie when I spotted the matter eating lad joke.

Wtf are you talking about, she killed a shitload of people.

>Marvel
>villains

What did you fucking expect. Marvel has zero. good. villains. It doesn't help that they dumbified and ruined most of their villains adaptations. Remember Mandarin? yea.. me too.

>Loki: Barely kills anyone but pretty based
He killed Coulsen, man. I have no fucking clue why they forgave him for that.

>murders people in a PG-13 movie
so does Hela. And the evil elf. And Yellow Jacket. And thanos. And red skull

Cross turned people into a fucking lump of flesh, that's still creepy to me