What's with bruce timm shipping Batman with characters he had no prior history in comics ???

what's with bruce timm shipping Batman with characters he had no prior history in comics ???

like cheetah, zatanna, lois...

that's literally crackshipping

Attached: Capture.png (1128x796, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qe0gt60rNHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgjxm1hiOdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Timm wanted to sleep with Batman.

The men behind the DCAU were MASSIVE Batfags. It's actually super annoying to go back and watch episodes when you realize how much batwank is going on. I mean really, Bruce cucks Clark for an hour and a half? Who asked for that?

and yet it's the most kino superman tas episode

youtube.com/watch?v=qe0gt60rNHI

It's not crackshipping if it's plausible. Crackshipping is Batman X Granny Goodness.

>plausible

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgjxm1hiOdY

Young Goodness was a thing.

Attached: 246689-61386-granny-goodness.png (300x244, 144K)

I mean, a ship has to start somewhere. It's not crack shipping when it's an official piece of media doing it.

So was Old Batman.

Attached: Ace_in_the_Hole.jpg (833x623, 31K)

Do you want more gay Iceman? Because that's how you get gay Iceman.

No one cares about Iceman

Do you want more gay Iceman?
No, because Iceman is a shit character. I wouldn't mind some gay love interests if they were written decent and between likable people though.

I would say it's excessive, at some point you do get the feeling that writer expected women to get wet for Batman just because he's Batman.

Pure character shilling

Bruce Timm is /ourguy/

do they not ?

Realistically? No. Women like Lois Lane or Cheetah wouldn't be the type to fawn over Batman just because he's Batman.

Bruce with Lois made for genuinely interesting drama. World's Finest is some of the finest writing in all the DCAU. And I'm pretty sure there was an AU story that did the same thing before.

Bruce and Zatanna is literally Paul Dini writing his waifu into the universe.

Cheetah was bad writing from the first season of Justice League where almost every episode until the WW2 time travel story was shit.

How is Lois Lane between attracted to Bruce Wayne shit? He's a charming, rich, good looking dude.

Would you consider it implausible for Lois to find Brad Pitt attractive?

fpbp

>How is Lois Lane between attracted to Bruce Wayne shit?
Because she isn't shallow and Bruce Wayne is.
>He's a charming, rich, good looking dude.
She meets charming, rich, good looking dudes all the time, she's a world renown reporter and she doesn't like 'em. To her Bruce Wayne is an entitled rich kid with zero self-awareness.
And she wouldn't like Batman either, she would never be able to trust a masked vigilante who wages a shadow war on the criminals.

>Because Timm wanted to be Batman
Ftfy

Different Cheetah, just like DCAU Wonder Woman is not like the comic one (except her fancy battle skills).

Attached: ww23-1_cheetah_3.jpg (998x1536, 502K)

Post the one where she slaps him over and over again and then shouts "You are beaten! Beg for mercy! Scream my name!"

Bruce Wayne + lois is a pretty good ship tho

Attached: stern.png (964x638, 794K)

Maybe if you're a Batfag like Timm.

Why not both? The World's Finest and Lois Lane in a three-way?

Not as hawt as nu-cheetah

Attached: 15479517981172.jpg (866x564, 376K)

You are delusional. Bruce may pretend to be a shallow playboy but he's still extremely charismatic in addition to being handsome, tall, fit, and rich.

This wasn't even written by Timm lol.

BRuce Timm really wants to suck batmans cock huh

What's with this faggot OP constantly making threads about Timm and shipping.

Talia +Superman when

Lmao didn't that origin story that came out not too long ago make her basically look like Claudia Marie?

Bruce x Talia is the only true DCAU ship I accept, the rest is pure crackshipping
>inb4 selinafags start bitching

Attached: tumblr_inline_oeldskNokj1t1bqu1_500.png (500x280, 112K)

when lois find out he is batman, it's a deal breaker in the episode.
TAS bruce wayne was a foolish playboy, TBNA bruce is more like the middle-age charimatic millionaire.

>Because she isn't shallow
Except she is.

Sure, Cat

It's a cartoon universe. In live action adaptations, which at least for their universe try to be more realistic, the only place this happened was in the Nolanverse and even there, people thought Bruce was an asshole - sure, a rich fit asshole but not at all charismatic

Epic.

The Nolanverse version was the most asshole anti social version, retard.

>he's charismatic
Lois interviews rich and powerful men as a job, she's not gonna be impressed by his charisma. She's only gonna see it as ego and bruce wayne as another rich narcissist.

Zatanna is genuinely more plausible and likely to result in a healthy relationship than any other Bat ship. except Bruce x Clark

Zantanna is too normal for Bruce. She does magic yeah, but she's far too much of a woman. He likes the chase, which is why he prefers women like catwoman, wonder woman, and occassionally daughters of the police commissioner.

Lois isn’t the type of character to fawn over rich, handsome and charismatic dudes. Otherwise, she would’ve been all over Lex Luthor, who in the DCAU is seen as handsome and charismatic. Her fawning over Bruce Wayne is just Bruce Timm making Batman a bigger Gary Stu chick magnet. It just doesn’t make sense for her to fawn over Bruce Wayne. Her character is changed just so Timm can have Bruce get another bitch on his dick. The same shit happened with Wonder Woman. She went straight for the Bat dick and she became nothing more than Batman’s love interest in later episodes of JLU.

>Otherwise, she would’ve been all over Lex Luthor, who in the DCAU is seen as handsome and charismatic.
In their first episode together, Lois congratulates Clark for getting under Lex's skin as much as she did when she dumped him. Been there, done that.

I can't really see Zatanna in a relationship either.

That's a pretty gay ship, user.

Attached: Ra's_in_Talia's_body.jpg (640x480, 41K)

I mean, I can't really see any Bruce relationship working out except for Ace and Alfred.

>Alfred fucks off to Europe

Did they retcon her connection with Batman in before or after TAS?

Cheetah was just Bruce sewing seeds among the villains though it's remarkably underhanded even by Batman's standards especially since the dude's had his heartbroken...what? 4 times in the AU?

Now, on the other hand, Bruce hitting on Lois was simply conflict for Supes to deal with in World's Finest... though now that it's being brought up I do find it odd that the show is willing to let her know he's Batman and yet Lois *never* discovered that Clark and Superman were the same guy (he even *told* her!)

She is clearly able to be trusted with that secret since she never told anybody so you'd think at some point the status quo with her and Clark could be broken...

They have the same first name, he is clearly self inserting.

Crazy women are attracted to mentally ill guys, while professional women are attracted to either projects or guys who have their shit together. Batman/Bruce can appear as all 3.

how have i not realized that sooner

Anyone else not like Bats and Babs?

Most people hate it. Even Timm only likes it because it's wrong, so people who genuinely like it and think it's fine must be rare.

Attached: courage_on_the_chans.gif (140x140, 40K)

Damn never thought about that. Bruce is the ultimate chick magnet with that setup

I had forgotten how punchable smile Bruce could have.

The thing with Zatanna was more likely Dini's influence than Timm's, since Dini's the one who's got a massive crush for Zatanna. As for the rest; maybe it's simply that people who want to create Batman stories tend to be fond of the character, and batfags gotta batwank. In a lot of stories Batman's competence as a crime-fighter is exaggerated to the point where it's difficult to believe a non-superpowered guy could do the things he does. Timm does that too, but apparently he also likes to emphasize the character's abilities as a ladies' man.

From watching it, I'd say that's exactly what her initial impression was -- and that what impressed her was the little bits of Batman she could see underneath them.

Bruce has had a lot of experience hiding his alternate identity from the world, but Lois Lane is a very skilled reporter who's needled secrets out of rich men in the past. In this case, what Bruce Wayne was hiding were some of Batman's traits -- his sincerity, his intelligence, and his honorable nature (traits that Superman also happens to share). And seeing those traits from someone who she instinctively considers an egotistical worthless creep probably made her curious, which of course made him this mysterious enigma worth pursuing.

I think part of the point of that whole sequence was the parts of Bruce Wayne that were attracting Lois were the parts he shared with Clark Kent.

All this is a guess as to what Timm was going for, however.

Jesus did someone trace Pennywise for this?