Homestuck general

HOMESTUCK AIN'T GOING AWAY

Attached: ff6be16d4180860aaf73a47c1b815fb6.png (600x917, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homestuck.info/skaianet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but you are

make me

Attached: tumblr_maomdwlQSm1r161qso1_1280.png (500x886, 508K)

Attached: 2f6c3c2ebf18e5cd380a73d6d132597edb93c4f7.png (600x591, 464K)

Will she return?

Attached: Vr8sKA88888A88.gif (650x338, 1.38M)

Where's the epilogue?

4/13

Attached: tumblr_o67agnlXqY1rv8bozo1_1280.png (964x1280, 354K)

you said that last year

The ride never ends

Attached: 1554339147887.png (1280x914, 358K)

With a single blow, I knock out pieces of the floor. Is this my chosen role? To be a ghost among the living, causing problems for guests?

The companion of one Andrew Hussie stumbles, as he assures the figure that these disturbances in his home are minor disfigurements, and distractions. It doesn't seem to work, however. and Hussie is alone.

It's been a long time. He's made his home in a small town, that disappointer of many. This world is strange to me, but I know one thing holds true: Andrew Hussie must not be allowed to disappoint another. I must maintain my vigil. I must prevent the formation of new works.

And as my deeds are done, the only inspiration for the creative method is a ghost on the wind.

jesus roses arms are long

this year is the 10th anniversary

the better to fist you with, my dear

all thats left are greyskins that don't know that they're walking dead

but her fists are normal size

and roxys the one who uses fistkind

I don't think you're the real guy

To John

what a way to start the thread off

The only thing I know about this series is that the fans are batshit insane.

rude

Attached: 1388289615707.png (400x400, 9K)

I can't believe you'd say that. Image unrelated

Attached: 4604bdb30aa3d59193726a0a80b52e9b.png (1280x1280, 721K)

Attached: cutiiiies_by_gelasticat-d9s51uq.png (1024x1309, 810K)

>actually called homestuck general
the absolute madman

>will hussie's official waifu return
i don't know user, it's a hard question
trust me dude there's nothing else about it worth knowing

Attached: 728a9382cb2e9bad17fc0fe46e449932.png (590x874, 412K)

get this bullshit out of here

Attached: a8ort.png (649x1843, 37K)

Nothing will ever be as good as homestuck once was.

Attached: 1351267915118.png (800x800, 903K)

it still hurts

Attached: hussiethumbsup.png (900x875, 113K)

Being the author of such a fanbase must feel awful desu

At least he's aware of it, before he started actively pandering to them for whatever reason I imagine it was like watching zoo animals for him

Attached: 1331002618168.png (324x346, 42K)

Damn Homestuck really was the start of "draw everyone shapeless, brown and hairy" wasn't it.

It was definitely prevalent.

Attached: 1477451565736.png (800x800, 26K)

Imagine if there was one guy solely responsible for creating, growing, and intensifying the autism of bronies. Imagine what he would have to live with.

People who draw this should have their hands cut off.

Oh, they have a shape.

Attached: 1461565974589.png (1280x1413, 1.01M)

It was never said or implied to be a sequel

Attached: bravo andrew.png (900x1146, 225K)

I would feel better if Hussie openly hated his fans the way Vasquez does.

Prediction 4/13/19 will have a new update and it will be hussie livestreaming his suduko after apologizing

shape of a fucking gourd maybe
mr.lunt looking motherfuckers

This thread deserves to be deleted.

Attached: 84114a58be6236354c303dcd2b64e516.png (635x595, 275K)

He used to back when he answered questions

Where did it all go so wrong bros...

Attached: 1294558636844.png (464x2726, 249K)

God those answers were beautiful

I think he started to fear for his life. He used to openly mock his fans, jerk them around, but he became more withdrawn and aloof as time went on. I remember back with the CAUCASIAN thing happened, we could go months without hearing from him.

Yeah he used to answer questions every day on for spring then did mass ansrewz on Tumblr and reddit and then stopped and only did news posts.
I think part of it was the kony thing he reblogged it and then people shit on him for falling for it and he stopped interacting so much then

Attached: jade-if-its-a-nigger-pull-the-trigger-harley-arrives-just-in-time-to-stop-race-mixing.png (303x208, 41K)

That comic was good until it didn't stop and was just mindless gore. It was like that family guy sketch with the whale and the forklift

Gores always been a part of homestuck.

What would have happened if jack didn't destroy the trolls session ?

Man, Homestuck was such an EXPERIENCE back then. The fan input, the author interacting with the fanbase, the local Homestuck threads, Homestuck as a medium was a once in a lifetime experience that will never be known or recreated, even by archive readers. It's the interactive art of the internet.

Doesn't make it good. John busting open the door deathbulge style makes for a better punchline

Attached: 1437604276230.png (649x878, 99K)

It would have created a paradox. But if he hadn't then Gamzee would have had no reason to fuck with the kid's session, Jack never would have gone crazy, and they probably would have successfully completed their game without any interaction with the trolls.

Attached: notonmywatch.png (339x227, 18K)

>the massive surge in reaction posts on /hsg/ every time a major update dropped
>constant theorycrafting and anticipation never knowing what was going to happen next because the story did so much crazy shit
>alchemy sessions
>Huss destroying Newgrounds by uploading a big flash
I'm glad I experienced it even if it ended in the most disappointing way

Attached: 1335863721301.png (500x546, 345K)

Attached: throw up.png (655x795, 22K)

Thank you. Like yeah gore can be funny but a long drawn out comic of john murdering his friends is like a robot chicken or family guy skit. Sometimes implying something is funnier than actually seeing it

Reminder: According to v, Jade is the most Chad surviving character in all of Homestuck, and Dave is the second-most virgin

(the most virgin is Karkat)

Attached: jade repopulates.png (650x3129, 117K)

And dirk is in a quantum state of being both Chad and virgin at the same time

Also is v piggy?

Gore in homestuck is mostly just blood splatter
And somebody better clean that up

Attached: lLjgxbh.png (640x840, 145K)

Probably not, I don't think somebody already associated with Homestuck would care. V is probably somebody who doesn't want to be publically associated with homestuck and does other stuff

It's sad to see how desperately you cling to crumbs just to allow yourself to believe that Jade is a character.

>V is probably somebody who doesn't want to be publically associated with homestuck
based

reminder that fucking homestuck fans doxxed dril

Red pill me on dril?

Who the fuck is "v"?

Attached: no.png (1080x377, 42K)

Says funny nonsense on twitter
Often copied, rarely duplicated

he used to be active in fyad on sa (which is apparently how he got involved in the same clique as hussie)
in 2008 he got started on twitter. he just posts profane, misspelled bullshit that somehow manages to flawlessly tap into the id of the internet, so he's managed to generate a following
he did some minor writing work for hiveswap under his real name, and some people did some like cross-referencing csi shit to determine that the name in the credits belonged to dril (which he later confirmed)
he also wrote the sbahj book, under the dril identity
v wrote a couple episodes of hiveswap friendsim. we don't really know anything else about him, except that he's apparently been friends with hussie for a while

>no So Sorry
6/10

Attached: dril.png (540x369, 145K)

ipgd

but like said that doesn't make since

iggy piggy is already in the homestuck circle, why would she need another identity

to make homestuck threads trust her again

christ i haven't kept up with homestuck since the first epilogue. i was just thinking to myself earlier today though, what is hussie up to? i remember a long time ago he said he already had his next project after homestuck lined up and it was gonna be bigger. was it just him milking merch? was that his big elaborate ruse?

The "gore" isn't usually what people complain about with homestuck.

Attached: 03109.gif (650x650, 43K)

Not the comic, that specific fan comic by steelcorridoor.
Whatever happened to sc anyway?

he got burnt out user. his output for years bordered on inhuman and then his dad died and he failed to make a game

He's spent the last 3 years working on the epilogue, with reliable sources telling us that it's going to release on April 13
He also did some writing for Hiveswap Friendsim and inking/coloring for an sbahj book

>reliable sources
makin and v arent reliable souces

>makin and v arent reliable souces
I find this funny because
>Makin says he has inside sources at WP
>V says Makin doesn't have inside sources at WP
Since you say they're both untrustworthy, which do you believe user?
I mean obviously Makin is bullshitting because he does not have the personality at all to be the kind of guy who trades secrets with men on the inside he's just too obnoxious

Hello Hussie, old chum? How’s the game coming along? Years and years of work for middling reviews and unimpressive sales? What ho! I’ve just been on yacht developing Deltarune on my solid gold thinkpad! I think I’ll place it on steam for free, not like I need any more undertale money as is! Ha ha! Isn’t it funny that years ago I used to work under you! Ha ha! Now I’m on top of the gaming world, meeting YOUR idols and being absolutely famous since then! What have you been doing? Fuck all? Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I must be going, old friend. All those prostitutes won’t have sex with themselves! Well, they *can* if I want them to, Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Attached: 644390AF-5CB8-4723-9F59-06065A357920.png (311x162, 89K)

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Adventures, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: press L to laugh at hussie.jpg (800x1068, 247K)

>Last thing toby did was release the first chapter of a never completed game on a dead onions console for free
yeah he sure is winning

>never completed
because he's still working on it retard, it's called a demo
also
>switch
>dead

switch is dead it only has ports like smash or zelda or splatoon or mario

I serously doubt work began on the epilouge earlier that around Ocotber 2018.

hes been talking about it since the day it ended

That doesn't mean he's been working on it all that time. Remember this is post 2012 TiredHussie we're talking about.

>Homestuck general

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Hey it's been 4 hours and it hasn't been deleted yet
Jannies must be asleep

8 days. That's all it'll take for us to all be sucked back into this mess.

Are you prepared?

I've thought about it a lot and my theory is that the trolls would have then been able to take their reward but without learning any lessons in kindless. The beta trolls would then institute tyrannical rule over the kids' universe and the kids would live awful lives, never having the chance to play Sburb.

Eventually, most the trolls would die of old age to the point that only Aradiabot and Vriska remained to control the kids' universe forever.

Pretty depressing, huh?

I have the 11.12, and 13th off of work and am gonna read all of homestuck in those 2 days before

feferi would live a long time too.

>888
You 8etter not skip any of my p8ges!!!!!!!!

Fuck Vriska

I wish.

Attached: vriska_by_kajoi-d3ilsct.jpg (827x1200, 474K)

I really hope johnrezi ends up a thing. their bickering post retcon was honestly adorable and it made me want them to be together

Decent taste user.

Attached: best.png (500x834, 106K)

I hope John gets to tap that nice blind ass

Gonna try and complete the friendsim before 4/13. Do I have time?

so once rosemary divorces in the epilogue who will kanaya get with?

Aw yeah. Haven't been to HSG in like 6 years though. What have i missed boys?

Attached: stairs.jpg (1655x956, 640K)

The "gore" is a fucking joke. Baby's first paintbucket.

What is this

Attached: unknown.png (487x111, 5K)

John of course

Did davekat become canon because I hope to God not

It didn't.

Thank you for this blessed news

Did pic related and Dave asking Dirk for advice on coming out not make it canon enough already?

Attached: tumblr_nrz82jYKY61uba9kqo2_1280.png (961x692, 557K)

>John asks Dave if he's gay, Dave retorts no, and that John doesn't understand what he's saying
>Dave lives in the same house as Jade, with zero evidence of Karkat living there

I wouldn't rely on an image in not made by Hussie, when we know Hussie's method of directing art images was to basically say "do what you want", which already led to images directly contradicting stated canon. Whoever did that image was a Davekat fan, and that's about all that can be said for it.

based and redpilled.
So just checking again, anyone got anything planned for the big day? I'm still looking for a meetup.

I got fucking your mom pencilled in for noon. Go to post on reddit or discord or something if you want a fucking meetup.

oooooof.
I don't use reddit and the /hsg/ discord is dead.

>John asks Dave if he's gay, Dave retorts no, and that John doesn't understand what he's saying
Crucially John asks him if he's gay _now_, as if he turned gay. That's the part that sets Dave rambling again. Not that I want to dredge up probably the most awkward pesterlog in the comic but the implication is in there.

Actually the person who did that pic was not a Davekat fan. Ikimaru likes dirkjake and davejade.

The fact that jadedave is canon is probably the best thing that came out of the ending

The best thing about the ending is that it’s guaranteed Andrew can never escape Homestuck.

>Those times of F5'ing the main MSPA page, eagerly waiting for some pristinely blue links to appear in the top left
>That one time where Vriska and John met face to face for the first time and the update just kept going and going, much to the delight of Vriska/John shippers like me

Yeah, how did that work out, bud?

It still hurts.

Attached: Couch.png (800x800, 248K)

How did Hiveswap get so clusterfucked?

Posting best girl.

Attached: 03069815-11e8-4848-9a76-172c5c85a401.png (1280x1404, 1.36M)

General incompetence.

Also posting best ship.

Attached: karkat_x_nepeta_by_titere1413-d56j8ve.png (650x450, 20K)

Attached: 1544391629710.png (1050x809, 420K)

It really hurts

vriska a shit terezi is better for john because john actually pushes back against terezi instead of being a doormat like every other girl

Neither of them can bear his child so they're worthless.

Attached: pregnantrose3.jpg (500x523, 70K)

>Dave lives in the same house as Jade, with zero evidence of Karkat living there

Where are you getting this from, the credits?

All I see are a few snaps of the three of them sitting in the same house. Obviously Dave lives there based on the SBaHJ and Ben Stiller decor, but other than that I didn't pick up on anything to dermine if Jade, or Karkat, or both of them live there too.

Attached: tumblr_ofl840XNgp1vjodnlo1_400.png (300x537, 95K)

There's plants there. Jade has marked her territory.

Attached: adult john.png (1000x1300, 301K)

Attached: adult dave.png (830x1100, 280K)

In retrospect, I enjoyed classic /hsg/ more than Homestuck itself
I just want to wwalk into one more thread bros ;-;

neither can rose

anybody? ;-;

user Jane is the infertile one, not Rose.

Attached: all the babies.png (800x700, 38K)

>jane
>who got fucked next to hitlers decapitated head and gave birth later
>infertile
huh?

Attached: janehadamiscarriage.jpg (1024x1707, 215K)

What was the origin of that meme again? Was it from Jane being the only one that actually had a kid among the cast?

Which is now literally true since that arg revealed alpha john's kid was a clone injected into his wife by the condy, So Nanna is literally the only one among the alpha/beta group that had a child.

Except for Jake.

Attached: jake put your clothes back on.png (500x400, 71K)

are you forgetting jakes children who all ended up hating him and turning against him, like obama's mom or even joey

god I know the ending sucked but seeing bkew get so btfo by inversion not being a thing was a bit heartening

8 days left

Attached: zelpixel.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

BEEP BEEP BEST SHIP COMING THROUGH

Tee-hee it seems I have forgotten the picture. How silly of me.

Attached: d2d95147cfaabd6bb79f80b3510ddc55da162783.png (658x684, 564K)

Why was Jade the only one that stayed loyal?

what happened to erisol and the original arquiu why didnt they go to the new timeline like the b1 sprites did

Attached: f5c3157210d75505e9ddf750f443a23d61c75a2e.png (900x1125, 526K)

Okay, so what if two people close to each other each start a solo sburb session and their black holes collide?

He died when she was two and thus wasn't old enough to really understand how awful he was.

Attached: jade reacts to her entire fucking life.png (900x700, 303K)

because her grandpa died when she was like 4 and she didnt have time to be disillusioned

>johnrezi
>johnroxy
>johnvriska
>johnaradia
>johnmeenah
are all better

But that's the hate quadrant with Terezi you know there can be multiple quadrants at once right

quadrents are bullshit and can vacillate

cmon user you can bait harder than that

I've never read Homestuck before but if it's anything like Joyce's and Pynchon's works, it should be 'good', right? I'd prefer not to ask the shills over at Yea Forums

And why was polygamy a bad thing again?

Its a decent webcomic and since you won't have to wait for the updates you won't hate it as some anons do

>Homestuck was once unironically called the Ulysses of the internet
Fucking hell, were we all blind back then

It's good until it becomes not good.

It's entire purpose was to troll shippers.

And that's a good thing.

First try Problem Sleuth. If that's your bag, and you want more, then start on Homestuck.

Attached: 5NcU5AU-mVUpInfFfaNpYA.jpg (344x317, 17K)

fart

Why no. I don't engage in shipping garbage. How could you tell?

Attached: file.png (831x1024, 460K)

This. Problem Sleuth starts slow but it's a wild ride. And you'll catch more of the jokes in HS.

>Not one but TWO threads being allowed to live
wowzers

Billy West as John: Yea or nah?

Attached: Playing dead.jpg (247x247, 9K)

Jake is easily one of the bigges POS characters in the comic, and that's saying a lot considering there's fucking Gamzee.

Attached: Halley_and_grandpa.gif (650x450, 10K)

you now realize Hussie hasn't updated anything for so long because he's waiting for the militant sjws to leave the fanbase

>obama's mom
Wait, what?

>are all better
You dumb fucking cunt.

Hussie leaked a controversial behind the scenes document which reveals a ton of crazy shit, including that pre-scratch Jake is Obama's grandfather.

holy shit, got a link?

/hsg/ is cancer incarnate and must be purged by any means. Necessary or otherwise.

Attached: 214.png (1013x284, 2K)

Attached: 213.png (1013x284, 2K)

Attached: 212.png (1013x284, 2K)

Attached: 211.png (1013x284, 2K)

Attached: 210.png (1013x284, 2K)

Attached: 209.png (1013x284, 2K)

They never will.

I'm proud of you for trying. Unfortunately, the cancer is incurable and terminal.

Why did Vriska liked Arquius so much?

He had Equius’s hot body and sub/dom fetish and Dirk’s dreams of glory. A perfect recipe for Vriska lust, really.

huss confirmed vrisk lusted after him

He's since deleted it because of the controversy that arose from it, but it's been archived here

homestuck.info/skaianet/

scroll to the bottom for all the released text files. The page also contains info Skaianet Systems, a semi-ARG website where the files were uncovered.

How are they so fucking great?

i was wondering when someone would make that edit

what the fuck why does rose look like an actual fucking baby monkey

cause xhe's a beautiful baby monkeysexual, shitlorb

He probably was still aware by the time of GAME OVER. It's kinda "forshadowed" DaveKat and later caliborn said that it was a mistake.

Thanks a bunch!

>game over foreshadowed davekat
>dave poignantly dying over Jade's corpse was davekat

it's quite an info dump but if you manage to get through some let us know what you think.

“I Punch Gay Deer” and the reputation that comes with it is not exactly an identity that is palatable to the modern audience, of which she acts as the PR monkey for.

>not being a thing
>implying
Iversion is real, and i stand by it after all these years.

god that bitch is atrocious

I still never understood why you guys put up with her. It's not like you were hurting for drawfags.

No, i meant homosuck segment before Gameover. You know, "How to draw anime" one.

based

Now that's an epilogue

Attached: 00829.gif (650x450, 2.54M)

friendly reminder the only good ship is this ship

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-02 at 8.22.25 AM.png (1548x1196, 1.28M)

FUCK HUMANS
FUCK TROLLS
FUCK CAPNIP SHIT
FUCK SHIPPERS
FUCK SPIDERS
FUCK DYKES

Attached: FM3ucI7.jpg (495x500, 74K)

Karezi>Daverezi>>>>>Davekat

i don't give a fuck about ships but daverezi is legitimately one of the only good ones, their dynamic was fucking great

karkat's a fucking disaster not worthy of any love, he is by far one of the worst trolls second only to the spiderbitch

Attached: I hate VRISKA.jpg (1139x500, 87K)

AND FUCK JUGGALOS

yes it will
im sure this is the first thread ive seen in a while.
even then, the fandom will die out sometime soon. it was stupid popular and died quick, only people who care about it, hard fans.

They didn't because fuck you, ghost writer.

UH TO ALL THE TROLLS OR WEENIES AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Attached: tumblr_naf235mTpK1r7md13o10_1280.gif (650x450, 15K)

I miss the random DAV3 1S TH4T YOU

wow man uncalled for

Attached: weeny2.png (187x246, 4K)

I know understand why rose became the way she is

Attached: envy.gif (1000x1000, 177K)

So we all agree that DD is the best villain in Homestuck, right? He does things at his pace, he doesn't rely on crazy transformations to grab a bit of power, he always has a contingency plan, and he's the only Carpacian to kill one of the kids in a straight fight with his own abilities.

But most importantly, he keeps things classy.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o98kduzCgO1rzbs3x_640.png (585x632, 302K)

DD isn't even a villain, he is a real hero I hope he made it to Earth C and started a suit shop

absolutely

Yes but he literally never executes his plan and never shows up again.

The epilogue is based on DS9 on a post utopia earth C and DD is based on garak

[S] DD: Ascend more casually.
is easily one of the best flashes.
I bet he would enjoy meeting with Dad more

nah rose is stacked

DD is fucking great, shame he's so underrated

She mean she became a lesbian because she grew up with a smoking hot mom who neglected her? Yes, Hussie practically told us that.

This thread is cursed.

Attached: tumblr_pcq2r98XRk1r8692to3_1280.png (1280x1536, 892K)

but rose is bi

Attached: dersecest confirmed.jpg (3944x900, 602K)

Nep is cursed

Attached: lay-john.gif (640x400, 461K)

>Nep will never be stuck in a hole and be defenseless against your attacks.
She's even biting her lip.

Eggs

Is this some Baby is you reference?

Nep is love, Nep is life.

Attached: real_mutherphukkin_Cs.jpg (992x1207, 84K)

Attached: 1328161329617.png (621x866, 913K)

How early was this made? I'm guessing as early as Kanaya's introduction.

Why isn't Page under Tavros? And why is Maid there at all?

This was probably before we knew their titles.

m8 say Nep's last name

Will the epilogue have any Aradia?

Attached: 0000000.gif (650x435, 62K)

That’s Dane cook on the wall, isn’t it? Karkats favorite earth comedian.

different user but fuck i didn't realise that was the joke because i've always pronounced it like "legion"

post old art

Attached: 1326357711578.jpg (934x594, 210K)

Attached: 1416681928195.png (1024x768, 212K)

Why wasn't DD Terezi's exile, may I ask?
They are very different from one another but also fairly similar to some deegree, at the same time. Kind of how the INTJ/ENTP dichotomy works.

Attached: magic.png (450x550, 106K)

Attached: tumblr_ngoiwqf2rw1tfpcgyo1_500.png (500x454, 568K)

Dave is her exception due to the subconscious craving for her own kin that her hot mom’s twisted alcoholic affection warped her brain with. As well as her own inherent narcissism that drives her to want to fuck her twins and clones.

I want to rape the smug out of Johnska Eggket

nah she still has some stuff

Attached: John please, it's been hours.jpg (1338x773, 193K)

I got you one better

Attached: john waifu.png (558x714, 19K)

>mom babysitted joey
>joey likes girls too
hide your daughters

Aradia is too busy fucking every ghost out there.

joey likes twinky blondes tho

Attached: joey!!!.gif (500x573, 346K)

Aradia is PURE

Attached: large.jpg (500x346, 64K)

Attached: 1554171761946.png (486x460, 19K)

too many neps

This thread needs more of best troll

Attached: equius.gif (650x450, 92K)

Yeah we get it more Karkat

Attached: femkat.png (416x512, 280K)

Reminder that Aradia does this to Sollux every night.

Karkat is also pretty good.

i dont even know what the fuck this is

Attached: barack obamah.png (640x960, 1.34M)

So are you all aware of the fact that if Homestuck does return, there'll most likely be new characters introduced?

Are you excited for that? Do you think they'll try to put Hiveswap characters in the story?,

Attached: 1439389680495-0.gif (326x508, 38K)

Pure slut

Purely Badass

Attached: YES.png (646x892, 44K)

I don't care. I'll embrace it. Let's make new memories.

Attached: doc_scratchattan.png (173x368, 5K)

Why does Hussie hates HB so much

Attached: DeadHB.png (498x350, 33K)

When they were 50 cents a pop I went ahead and got Friendsim
33% of the characters were homestuck level fun
33% were meh
33% were very bad (and I had to skip Marsti entirely- fucking awful)
I still enjoyed it enough to play the whole thing. I'd definitely read it if Hussie went into an extremely restrained and timid Homestuck return.

you're right i'll start

Attached: tumblr_o5sjq2iFGM1svhls8o1_r1_400.gif (350x525, 947K)

where's that from?

Attached: The thighs of a goddess.jpg (660x979, 44K)

Attached: 1545096236789.png (998x984, 178K)

How would this make Nep feel?

Attached: Karkute.png (500x411, 77K)

ACT 6 FUCKIN SUCKS!!!

It's not lesbians if it's Karcat.

Attached: 1545113643910.png (184x219, 58K)

Vast Error just doesn't have the fun edge...