Edward Norton's hulk was WAY better than Mark Cuckallo's dumb green ape that acts like a toddler...

Edward Norton's hulk was WAY better than Mark Cuckallo's dumb green ape that acts like a toddler. And nobody takes him seriously. Fuck Marvel.

Attached: 28CE13A8-AC89-4533-AFF8-5468E5E93D10.jpg (1000x1500, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfgmvMHc4us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agree. Now it's the two of us versus everyone else.

Not really surprising it didn't work out honestly. Norton pissed off Marvel by refusing to do any promotion for the movie due to not getting a co-writing credit for the script (which he'd reportedly modified extensively) and they didn't see eye-to-eye with his wage demands.

i blame ike perlmutter
notorious jew

Incredible Hulk is to this day, even after Dark World, Antman 2 and Captain Marvel, the worst MCU movie.

Making this thread every other week won't change that.

He was actually scary

Attached: 02CE2630-16F2-4DB8-A163-65693ABFF276.jpg (780x439, 53K)

Attached: AF882A01-4C8E-496B-B15B-F00BF8BF66C6.jpg (600x492, 36K)

Attached: A10EC640-FDC2-415F-A7C7-709553EDD2A9.jpg (628x314, 43K)

What does it actually feel like to have a hive-mind?

The campus battle was phenomenal.
youtube.com/watch?v=pfgmvMHc4us

ang lee's hulk was better

Edward Norton has drama in every movie he makes. Another whiny actor

>“I tried to be like you,” Norton told Willis. “I did a big action movie called ‘The Incredible Hulk.’ You know what went wrong? I wanted a better script…I thought we should make one Marvel movie as good as the worst Christopher Nolan movie, but what the hell was I thinking.”

Blonsky once again proves his balls are 100% titanium going 1 on 1 with the hulk. Damn great scene.

I have been saying this for years now. But everytime someone called me a contrarian.

Have you guys watched it recently? It’s a pretty dull movie with poor pacing. Also Hulk just gets his ass kicked over and over again

Are you from Retardo-World?

Correct

Attached: zeus and prometheus.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

That part was so hype

Norton confirmed pleb.

21 movies in and Marvel still doesn't have a movie as bad as The Dark Knight Rises

TDKR's main weakness is how pretentious and self-important it is. It's Nolan brand wankery at its finest.