Sugar was going to end the show without giving another episode to expand Andy’s character

>sugar was going to end the show without giving another episode to expand Andy’s character
>she was going to end the show without expanding upon peridot who’s been largely ignored for the past season
Is their any other reasons why this deformed goblin should be the most hated showrunner of all time?

Attached: DEB61C9A-3B12-4E1C-ACD1-9FED02C56F8C.png (419x366, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Andy_DeMayo
bismuth.tumblr.com/post/182436037278/zach-deedee-rainbow-2-and-sunstones-vas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. She made a mediocre cartoon but you fucking children think it's the worst thing ever because you've only watched ten cartoons

Attached: 1552578776556.png (624x642, 378K)

Name 10 cartoons that are more worthwhile than Steven universe

When is the show ending?

Not for a long time. It was supposed to end with diamond days (which is supposedly the cannon ending), but it got the korra treatment.

The reason it was going to be wrapped up without addressing those issues was because of Cartoon Network pussyfooting around about renewing. So Sugar&co made the decision to storyboard for a finale, which required them to wrap up all the core issues (going to homeworld, white diamond redemption, healing the corrupted gems, etc) quickly since CN wasn't giving them the greenlight to another season... only for the studio to say "oh yeah you're renewed" after production had begun and it was too late to stop.

was it 100% confirmed they're getting another season

Isnt Andy just Carl?

Yes.

I’ll start, King of the Hill.

Hilda
Ballmastrz 9009
Castlevania
Tigtone
Final Space
Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Dawn of the Croods
SuperMansion
Venture Brothers

And I want to list these shows are worth at least checking out even though they get pretty mixed reactions on Yea Forums:
She-Ra and the Princess of Power
Star Vs. the Forces of Evil
Ducktales
F Is for Family
Summer Camp Island
Unikitty
Victor & Valentino
Tangled: The Series
Disenchantment

I'm not even scrapping the surface with how many animated productions there are available on networks and streaming services, people just don't want to fucking bother unless there's a mega available on the catalog. If you have to live in a world where you NEED there to be 1000+ productions going on just so you can find one or two that you like, then just switch over to anime.

Still nothing explicit. Don't listen to

King of the Hill is an even bigger time waster. The show doesn't exactly have highs. It's just 'decent' and is so consistent that it warrants praise.

>interested in dyke ra
End yourself

Fuck off incel.

>incel

Attached: 3B689D57-948A-42D7-AE9C-230FBB3D3738.gif (300x276, 837K)

SCI is supreme soifaggotry and I’d highly suggest avoiding it
>liking final space
Cringe

I don't really get why people are so obsessive with hating Sugar, to the degree that they call her literally the worst person ever, deserving of unending hatred, making threats of violence on her, wishing death upon her, etc. It feels exceedingly autistic.

Because she needlessly ruined her own show by ignoring its best characters for years at a time

If I could be sure to get away with it I would have no remorse killing her

Attached: 5C4930ED-166F-4B6B-B08B-862C34F7ECB6.jpg (280x180, 7K)

>It feels exceedingly autistic

You literally hate her more than /pol/ does user. Over a cartoon show.

Just saying... think about that for a second.

Attached: 1548403180041.png (388x483, 220K)

I don’t care, SU got me through a rough patch and seeing it succumb to its own bad writing and depriving me of one of the last good things in the world has made me hateful.

Also, you don’t want to know how badly I hate Shane black after seeing the predator, I was seething for weeks after that

It's not her fault 5 episodes of SU is "years".

It’s her fault the 10 episodes per season we get are onion gang and escapism

OP is right. I demand more Uncle Andy!

10? I can name 30.

King of the Hill
The Simpsons
The power puff girls
Ed edd n eddy
Dexter's laboratory
Samurai Jack
My Life as a Teenage robot
Code name Kids Next Door
The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
Danny phantom
SpongeBob square pants
Fairly Oddparents
Chowder
Harvey Beaks
Johnny Bravo
Mission Hill
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Rick and Morty bush world adventures
Wander over Yander
Duck tales
Goof troop
Tail spin
Gargoyles
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Freakazoid
Rugrats
Invader Zim
Rocko's Modern Life

Because her priorities are not your priorities.

You're really just proving his point about autism you know

The show is about the crystal gems, not Steven and the townie adventures you apologist faggot

Attached: 7E4C7788-FA25-442A-9FDF-E8533211DB07.jpg (756x736, 167K)

The show is literally about Steven's coming of age story. How do you fuck up understanding something this badly?

> Still spouting this bullshit when there's never been more then 5-6 townie episodes in a 25 episode season

You never really loved SU in the first place then if you think it has "bad writing" now.

Stevens a terrible character first off, and second the gems are the main selling point/entire point of the show, so shoving them to the wayside for the bulk of two seasons is totally unacceptable.

The VA's were recording as recently as this Wednesday.

No, and you're retarded. WAHHHHHHHHHH WHY ISN'T THIS VOLTRON. Literally kill yourself.

>you’re not a true fan if you don’t mindlessly suck up any piss puddle with the franchise logo attached
No, I’m a true fan because im objective when an IP vaulters because I want it to be as good as it can be. You’re just a yes man bitch and the worst kind of fan gratifying bad writing and plot directions because you’re a fandom equivalent of an NPC.

Nah, townies fucking suck and so does Steven. Only a drooling gaping retard like you would try to defend the absolute stinking dung pile that makes up most of the show now. Sadie’s fucking band and Connie being a bitch aren’t interesting and don’t matter.

Sugar lost control of that circus a long time ago, user.

>falseflagging like they the next Chris-chan
Proof that peridotfags are the absolute worse

>if I don’t like a post then it’s a falseflag

Attached: A7D7F357-7058-4ACD-8D21-3FE6528C695E.jpg (600x518, 51K)

>bush world adventures
It was too good for this time line

>That spoiler
Good save lad

>implying she was ending the show

Attached: I wanna fuck Blue Diamond so hard, it hurts.jpg (2631x3907, 3.71M)

Steven Universe.

I love it.

But it is 'Missed opportunities: the Cartoon'.

I find that a lot of things are 'Missed opportunities: the X' these days.

>Fairly Oddparents
Come on man, Fairly Oddparents isn't a better cartoon than Steven Universe. If it stayed on the mediocre good level of the first seasons maybe it would have been but it went to shit way worse than SU while SU at least had a progressive message (with progressive message I don't mean the "muh diversity" progressive, but the way it advocates not taking an offensive role in a moral conflict).

If you loved it so much, you would have appreciated how it helped you and not want to kill the person who created it. ‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

>YOU LIKE ONE SHOW I HATE OUT OF A LIST OF DOZENS? CRIIIINGE

Yikes.

That's really pathetic.

who could have thought there would be autists on the cartoon board of 4channel.org

>The VA's were recording as recently as this Wednesday.
The movie could may as well be the so called "new Season"

The movie has been in the animation phase since October at least, and animation is done after storyboards and voice records

Why do people think Change Your Mind was supposed to be the show's finale ?
Can anyone give me a source for that ?

Attached: 19849689492.jpg (700x650, 97K)

GWAAAAAAAAARGH! HOW DARE YOU TO COMPARE MY PUREST SPECIES WITH ONE OF YOUR PESKY HUMANS?!

Attached: FB_IMG_1553313640266.jpg (474x412, 33K)

Based

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1554405189802.jpg (566x562, 46K)

>I don't mean the "muh diversity" progressive, but the way it advocates not taking an offensive role in a moral conflict

user you know that pacifisim only gets you so far, at some point you won't be able to just appeal to someone's emotions and expect them not to forcibly do whatever they want to you. If SU honestly wanted to be mature with it's themes it would have shown white diamond as the callous self assured monster she was and forced Steven to actually fight for what he believed rather than expecting others to simply fall in line because he tried to appeal to their pathos.

>Why do people think Change Your Mind was supposed to be the show's finale ?

Because the overarcing conflict was resolved?

>Ballmastrz 9009
>Final Space
>Disenchantment
mah nigga

maybe the way SU made you feel in those dark times is just something that can't be replicated again? That seems like its asking a lot to have lightning strike twice when your own enjoyment of the show was tied to a different point of view

>Ehhh, maybe you should check out this show, couple episodes, see if you like it. It's pretty okay.
>"LOL END YOURSELF"

???????????

fpbp

>>Final Space
>>Disenchantment

You are joking.

>F Is For Family
Nice. Good show once you look past the art style. Can't get over how similiar the MC looks like Nite Owl though

If you call that 'resolved', sure...

Attached: 1548202393533.png (171x153, 33K)

I just miss all the peridot episodes, man. I’m struggling right now and having this and other shows I used to like such as Star vs turn bad has really tipped me over the edge.

It's not just that, either. Between Michael Bay, Ridley Scott and Brie Larson I am starting to feel like Stan in that one South Park episode.

Why not rewatch the show? You may find that being able to binge it without breaks helps rekindle that fire. I know a lot of people who fell off the hype train but got back on when they were able to watch it all in one go. It won't remove every flaw but it definitely helped.

Fucking this, everything is shot, I’ve waited years for new star wars and seeing it raped into the mess it’s become has really made me want to quit on life. Nothing is good anymore, why can’t I watch a cute funny comedy without revolving into relationshit and making me feel horrible after watching it.
I’ll still feel bitter knowing nothing gets resolved and have no hope for the future knowing the episodes went nowhere good. I’ll try I guess but I’m still miserable.

>new star wars

Ogh, I didn't even mention that. All my tears.
Doctor Who! Goddamn it, Doctor Who as well.

And Star Trek... and comic books...

fuck this gay earth.

It honestly felt like they procrastinated on the finale up until the last possible minute. Stuff like Peridot and Lapis' new forms, the fusions were at least deserving of their own episodes instead of being shoehorned in. And not to forget the diamonds coming around to Steven's point of view should have taken up a few episodes as well, the whole thing would have had an ending that felt a lot more earned if it was actually paced well.

Attached: 1470335547708.jpg (1280x771, 197K)

tbqh while I agree with this I still find CYM to be the best episode in the series (or at least the ones with the highest highs). They really just needed a few more episodes to make Diamond Days the best arc in the show and the pacing suffers because of it.

>I don't really get why people are so obsessive with hating Sugar
Envy. Sugar used to be just another shitposter writing edgy Invader Zim fanfics and drawing Ed, Edd and Eddy slash fanart. Then through a combination of talent, hard work and Jewish connections she managed to break into the industry and get her own show, something that the average user knows it will never be able to do.

>Steven Universe mixed with /k/

Why is it so perfect?

Attached: pr1547786974025.jpg (780x1228, 82K)

It's not like the show is anything other that a series of annual specials for CN anymore. It's off-the-schedule 90% of the year, and only rears its head for new episodes.

See you in November.

CN's upfront thing is next month so I guess we'll know either way. I'm just curious as to whether it'll actually effect the overall narrative since that one old Yea Forums post (the one that said 9 seasons is the goal) alluded to it being a one off adventure with slight references in the future.

>Andy's personality and conservative political views are based on common right-wing stereotypes.
>His mannerisms are also very similar to the character Carl from the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force
When the fuck did Carl considered a conservative? Andy was just a PG rated Carl.

Attached: AB7B5CC9-8B0A-4BF2-9600-A2541B8DE03C.jpg (650x1000, 39K)

Seriously. How are Carol and Andy conservatives?
steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Andy_DeMayo

They're pulling an Ed Edd n Eddy and chosing a tv movie to end on instead of another season.

It has to be done. Steven Sugar, the inspiration for SU, left CN for Disney a while back

It was dispointing (like the rest of the show) but it was definetely a resolution to 5 years of plot

I don't think the whole show was disappointing. Season 4 sucked ass and 5 was undercooked as shit, but I really enjoyed the first 3 seasons.

I wonder how many pure Lapisfags are still out there. Canon Lapis/Peridot was a big misstep, imo. They have no chemistry. I want another Lapis/Jasper dance. Preferably in front of Peridot as she weeps silently.

Attached: lapis steven_discount-supervillain.png (875x2330, 164K)

Everyone knows that the finale of SU was shit, so hear me out I got a real killer of a pitch

>Entire plot is another antagonist from a better show coming to Beach City and it ends with them ruining everything

Attached: 1554482230624.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Trust the Zuke and you get Juked. It was a tragic misstep that could have been avoided but here we are, in the Worst Timeline, lads. Press Freaks come out at night to pay respects

Attached: 1550981901428.png (1100x1100, 549K)

Animaniacs
The Animals of Farthing Wood
Tiny Toons
Gargoyles
The Bee Maya, the 1970s version
The Amazing World of Gumball
The Looney Tunes Show from the 2012s
Darkwing Duck
Talespin

Want me to go on?

>I want another Lapis/Jasper dance. Preferably in front of Peridot as she weeps silently.
Lucky for you Rebecca is a jaspisfag who will make Jasper and Lapis reconcile to some extent next season because love and talking conquers all

Attached: liked by rebecca sugar.png (829x1463, 478K)

even if one of them is a psycho and the other an abuser.

As batshit as Lily Orchard is, his criticism of the show -aside of the 45 minute nazi rant- was pretty much on point.

I'll fill it with Hanna-Barbera crap - still better than "lgbt indoctrination for kids universe"

>Disenchantment
For Tiabeanie, duh. Great waifu
>Final Space
It's actually just fucking good. And its the best thing we have got in the west because it has ambition.

but the nazi rant was the most on point that's unironically what the diamonds are made out to be and sugar was unironically trying to make people sympathize with them

Yes, very funny, but don't take it too far.

Killer Queen is a bit too dark, I suggest a better villain.

Attached: Nefarious_singing_into_an_invisible_microphone.png (395x568, 151K)

user she's a fucking jew. No, that's the part where you and him start sounding schizo as fuck. It doesn't check out at all that something like that would be intentional. She's just that incompetent, as time has shown.

Attached: reaching.gif (419x351, 1.22M)

Another seasons coming faggot
Lapis is one of the worst characters but i agree i hate lapidot since peridot can do so much better

Attached: 1B8BDDF2-1C11-4651-BECF-4C8A8C66CC35.gif (540x304, 1.44M)

she would have to be literally retarded to not realize all the nazi parallels in the things the diamonds have done and how they rule homeworld, shes just a liberal with unrealistic ideals who did a dogshit job of writing a story about pacifism because her main reason for making the show was just to put a bunch of lesbians on tv

>Best character in su is a ripoff of Zim
Way to be original Becky

Attached: Megatron laughing.jpg (320x240, 20K)

The irony in you sounding like Lily Peet (an insane tranny) is hilarious. You two would make a good couple.

CYM was actually really well received outside of Yea Forums. Sorry to burst your bubble.

user, even if she had actual nazis in her show that still doesn't make her a nazi sympathizer; the Diamonds were still the main obstacle for the gems to overcome for the most part.

And also worth noting: it's a fucking cartoon and is allowed to show allusions to nazis or fascism in its characters. Never in the history of cartoons has this ever been a problem for you people until SU came along. Most cartoon villains in general are fascist as fuck.

Production pics suggest season 6 is happening, not to mention Steven Sugar’s twitter bio suggests he’s working on both SU and The Owl House.

>>sugar was going to end the show
No, she wasn't, get your complains right.

The show runner never called him conservative, though. Only the fans did. He at least has some familial conservative value, like keeping the family name and marrying before having children. Also, keeping family traditions alive.

>Canon Lapis/Peridot
Never happened.

>then just switch over to anime

Attached: dOF4F2ah_400x400.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Denial is strong with this one.

No it wasnt, it was rushed besides being anti climactic and downright retarded at times
Lapidot never, stay mad lapis faggot

But it's you who is mad. I am just waiting for Lapidot endgame.

No one said it wasn't rushed, but rushed =/= bad. CYM was well received in spite of that and most reviews didn't gloss over the rushed aspect while grading it.

Well youll wait forever because that terrible ship will never coming into fruition
In this case rushed does equal bad, and glowing postive reviews are all the more common these days from spineless critics afraid to ever be negative or “too harsh” on anything they review.

We-e-e-ell... there was a strong allusion in 'Beta'.

Amedot fl.

Just a crackship with almost zero interactions.

Not really

The way she said goodbye to Lapis. It was so... elaborate.

Being critical for the sake of being critical is boring and what I'd expect from a teenager with no sense of nuance. You take the good with the bad, not the bad without the good. Then again this is Steven Universe we're talking about, and lord knows giving it any kind of praise is met with derision by people who clearly think they're experts when it comes to animation.

Theres being critical and then theres being a sniveling fuck who sheepishly praises anything and everything no matter how many problems plagues it.

Do we praise everything?
For that matter, why waste time criticizing a show you don't even watch?

>For that matter, why waste time criticizing a show you don't even watch?
But user, i watch every episode when it premieres.

only like 3 of those are actually better

like another 5 are close if you ignore the bad seasons and only consider the good seasons

the rest you're just wrong about

It was Sugar's plan for an ending if they didn't get more than the 5 seasons they were renewed for after season 1

it would have been the ending if the network didn't wanna keep milking this cash cow

So... do you enjoy it?

I used too, but now i just watch it just to shitpost my rage in the threads here afterwards. I miss the cluster arc

Attached: 017EF384-3C02-4CB7-BBAF-3C6EF0FB7DBA.png (791x640, 354K)

lily peet didnt even call her a nazi sympathizer, he said shes a dumbass for writing nazi dictators and making them do a bunch of horrendous nazi like things then trying to make the audience sympathize with them and letting them get away with all the horrendous nazi like things they did, which she is and she did. the only bad part of the video was when he went on a tangent about star wars

I miss /sug/. I just can't believe I lived to see a phenomenon rise and fall like that.

Its fucking depressing

Attached: 21DD58CD-6D49-44DE-AE8A-9B0956B7CDC0.png (600x400, 321K)

Uprooted, destroyed, and confirmed never happening. Off yourselves already shipcancer retards.

ITT
Opinions are like assholes.
Everybody has one.

I just want Andy to show up in Beach City and try to get some fries.

I laugh at you very hard when the next season come out.

Stay in denial, peridot isnt going to get burdened with that emo dyke cunt any longer, zukefag

Attached: E44C80B7-A5A9-468E-960A-A972B7B2BF3C.jpg (650x470, 64K)

The Simpsons
Futurama
Batman the Animated Series
The Venture Bros
Teen Titans
Bojack Horseman
South Park
Invader Zim
Gravity Falls
Etcetera

Imagine being this deluded.

not Brie Larson
its an open hollywood secret

That's what happens when a creator is obsessed with the least interesting parts of their work. What's worse is the people that defend it and eat that shit up. See Twilight and a number of other popular franchises.

I usually don't care about subjective opinions on entertainment but the people who actually like the townie episodes make me want to punch them in the mouth. They just enable mediocrity and SOL that's not even good SOL.

when lapis and peridot continue to have little to no interactions with each other and lapidotfags keep embarrassing themselves by scrambling to make up evidence that they're going to fuse eventually even though rebecca has already said that peridot is never going to fuse and nobody on the crewniverse even likes the ship?

>I usually don't care about subjective opinions on entertainment but the people who actually like the townie episodes make me want to punch them in the mouth. They just enable mediocrity and SOL that's not even good SOL.
I 100% agree with you, the same goes to faggots that eat up all the SOL cancer and call it comfy. Theyre enabling that trend to continue and i just want to punch their face into a wall for doing so.
Im sure peridot will fuse with steven at some point

That's what happens when you court an audience of trannies and fat chicks with BPD, it's all or nothing with those people.

What kind of uneducated animal likes lapis more then paridot?

> liking blue ocean goddess instead of meme gremlin
People with an actual taste I guess.

Yeah so was the finale of SJ, normies have shit taste

Defending SU is like defending a pedophile.

I don’t hate Sugar, but I think she’s a shit leader. On an individual level she is a skilled artist and a good storyteller.

The problem is that Sugar seems like the person that wants to be liked by everyone, but as a leader that simply isn’t possible. That doesn’t mean you should be a dick to everyone under you. However, it also means that you need to make sure people meet deadlines, making sure that their work is up to an actual fucking standard of quality, having to seriously tell people “No” at some point, having to fire someone if their work is constantly not up to snuff, stand up for yourself and your team against corporate assholes, and either have to fire or have a stern talking to uppity pricks who think they can do your job better.

Shit taste you mean

Attached: 2435EBD2-E516-465C-ADD5-87F529A2511A.jpg (727x784, 83K)

Yeah, meme gremlin fags' taste is really bad.

>says the person who waifus the emotionally distant and abusive bitch gem
Nah, lapiss is the worst

Attached: A0801878-F6BC-4DA6-97D5-4B89E1741A61.png (806x1304, 1.33M)

What did Zuke do exactly again? I hear her name tossed around a lot in relation to Lapis and Japser but it's still not abundantly clear to me what her hand in all this was.

> Nah, lapiss is the worst
Nah, it's poopydot.

It's fucking meme. All is going according to Sugar's plan.

Careful user, drinking piss water will make you quite delusional, and thats all that lapiss is made of

Steven Universe was and still is great, i really have an hard time empathizing with people claiming there was any significant shift in quality

Attached: 4iuOB0P.png (1366x768, 344K)

So you're telling us you like the latter day townie episodes? The ones in seasons one and two were actually aight, as they usually involved gem stuff so they didn't feel too disconnected from the central plot (IE, Lars and Steven saving the cool kids from the eldritch moss, Onion flooding the town with Guy figures using a gem artifact, Lars eating some gem fire salts and setting fire to the town, etc). That element of intertwining the two plot threads simply disappeared, and you'll note it coincides with all the episodes from the later seasons that people can't stand. "Rocknaldo" is so unbearable not just because it doesn't make sense that Steven and co. even agreed to Ronaldo's request in the first place, but also that it's completely unrelated to the main plot that people are actually engaged in. People don't throw around the term "filler" for no reason.

I have no idea how anyone on the show's staff can look at the show's direction and think "Yes, this is how things should be."

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

>So you're telling us you like the latter day townie episodes?
Generally speaking, yeah, why not? I wouldn't consider Rocknaldo one of the better examples tho, Sadie's rock band shenanigans would be a better one to mention

Attached: s4dTtBy.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>i enjoy the watterd down gemless townie episodes
So, do you lile getting raped in the ass and then asking for seconds? Are you so compliant with authority that youll consume whatever sewage has the steven universe logo attached? Are you that pathetic that you cant form an independent opinion besides being a religiously devoted SU fan just because?

I literally just said an episode wasn't that good. Another kinda disappointing one i can think of is the one about Smiley's old friend. Just because i dont join your dogmatic shitposting doesn't mean i blindly approve everything the show throws at me

Some people have a thing called standards

I can actually agree with you, setting up smileys old boyfriend only to do nothing with him seemed pointless and a waste

That's completely fair and not even remotely as autistic as the "I hope Sugar gets beaten in prison" kinds of posts that you see from time to time.

She wanted to make bubbline 2.0 with her slef insert meme ship (lapis and peridot) and got butthurt when Rebecca told her no, then called her an abusive narcissist and cried about her ship being uprooted and destroyed on her private tumblr before quitting

So was she a screenwriter for the show or something? She must have been in a high-ranking position to push for that story angle so vehemently.

Plenty you fucking zoomer faggot.

She was a storyboarder, on SU the storyboarders pitch overarching story ideas and also serve as the writers for each episode they work on, but not all the storyboarders always share the same ideas and Zuke herself said she was the only one trying to push the ship

The only faggots defending SU as some end all be all to televised animation are snowflakes.

>why this deformed goblin should be the most hated showrunner of all time?
The fact you care at all says otherwise.

Season 6 is gonna be a boring coffee shop AU because Rebecca wants everyone to keep their brains turned off

But it's Yea Forums that hates and obsesses over her more than anybody.

The only things known about S6 so far is that there'll be an episode about Amethyst's origins and there's an unrelated Garnet song being worked on. Oh and there's more Sunstone+RQ2 stuff coming because their VA's were recently recording.

It was Zuke who actually drew a coffee shop au btw.

>RQ2 stuff coming
FUCK

YES

Attached: 93101C57-2689-4C6D-8414-F14243D5B350.gif (344x344, 1.13M)

I still wouldn't put it past Sugar to copy Zuke in that respect.
That's assuming they even have anything remotely interesting planned, and save for that origin story, is seems like that's the only thing they have ready.
Something seems wrong, honestly. I know the crew aren't known for being the best at time management but even now the recording for what is claimed to be s6 just seems really rushed. Even with the movie, they would still have free time to do at least some s6 material. It's almost like they had a season 6 planned, scrapped it, and have to restart all over as quickly as possible

Based

Attached: 1537994709334.gif (280x235, 946K)

go back to /sug/, schizoanon

Here we go. Had to scroll for a while but here's the source, although it doesn't mention anything about an EPISODE per se. It's worth noting that Smokey first appeared during an episode that wasn't dedicated to them either, so RQ/Sunstone aren't all that different in that regard. Smokey got Know Your Fusion and I'm sure these two will either get a shared episode or one each in the future.

bismuth.tumblr.com/post/182436037278/zach-deedee-rainbow-2-and-sunstones-vas

I'm fine with what you're saying.

Yea and I bet last year you we're cussing it out. You just want to get people riled up.

>Taking an amateur diagnosis from an avatarfag who lies about his own medical conditions as gospel

Lapis had a potential to be a good character.
Sadly that was years ago.

Why did you even went in that movie. It was obvious it was gonna suck. I bet you even saw Star Wars movies after TFA made it clear you don't have to watch them anymore.

>A Stevidot shipper
Good taste friendo

i like this hairstyle on pearl.

a, i see a fellow scholar and gentleman!

If you now also say you prefer Jaspearl over Lapis x Jasper you are a man of true integrity and taste.

Zuke was storyboarder. So at the time it was true.

Opinions are like armpits. Everybody has a couple and they usually stink. The last bit is important, because otherwise either version is just nonsense.

No wonder she is like that.

Attached: The Zuke.png (2850x1844, 3.46M)

Why would you think that? Fuck no i wasn't

Time for this thread to be mine

Attached: med_1483192233_image.jpg (640x360, 62K)