Toonami: Another Reshuffle

The schedule for 4/13 got changed again. Now due to incessant whining from the vocal minority, MHA is now following after DBS and Jojo is now given the 1 am slot.

I guess Toonami really enjoys the mediocre ratings and shitty retention. Or guessed that they could suffer the 10 weeks of Jojo underperforming it up vs the Naruto power hour.

Attached: mkpgb5xezbq21.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

Like I say...nothing good.

Attached: sailor_moon_supers_episode_129_chibiusa_describes_pegasus.jpg (720x540, 91K)

much better

Inb4 some janitor deletes your thread like they did when I tried to post about this half an hour ago.

Someone more familiar with Japland help me out on this

What timeslot did Super air in over there vs the timeslot for Z back in the day?

I'm trying to figure out why Super feels an order of magnitude more 'kiddy' than Z

I don't remember when Super airs but I feel like it's something like 9am or something japan time. Dragonball has gone full "for kids" mode.

fuck demarco so much

Censors now are stricter than they were back then. Back then, girls nipples could be shown, City Hunter and Cat's Eye are shounen manga, etc.

Attached: IMG_20190402_093149.png (991x643, 231K)

Dragon Ball, DBZ, and GT aired Wednesdays at 7pm. Kai and Super aired Saturdays at 9am.

Not a lot of anime air in the evenings on network television these days in Japan. There's a few that still do (Boruto and Pokemon for example), but most now air either in the mornings on weekends or late night.

Z aired on Wednesdays at 7pm in the 90s, Super aired Sunday morning at 9, which is why Super is a lot more sanitized than Z. DBZ Kai also aired on that same timeslot.

Also this thread was made a few hours ago, faggots

>Also this thread was made a few hours ago, faggots
Searching on the catalog and archive for "Toonami" only turns up the ratings thread (which fell into the archive hours before this announcement) and the thread for the previous (outdated) schedule change. If this thread was made before, maybe label your threads better next time so people can actually find it.

would you say the sanitizing of super is a product of its morning timeslot, or a trend affecting modern anime in general

Both, probably. Toei in general is way more kid-oriented these days than they used to be.

They did the same thing to me too. This could've just been put in the ratings thread if they didn't auto-sage it.

She's going to fuck that horse, isn't she?

this

Attached: 1537347278655.jpg (585x393, 86K)

Thank fuck.

Attached: 71468480_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 471K)

This is good though. When we get ui omen and uss on the same night in 6 weeks we won't have to break the hype for bort

But Naruto and Boruto perform the best during filler.
Both of them are currently on filler.

Yes.

Attached: sailor_moon_supers_episode_158_chibiusa_kissing_pegasus.jpg (720x540, 121K)

Now I can go to bed at 1:30!

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 26K)

Soon

Attached: RKPoMuLX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>Jojo up a whole 2 hours
Guess Toonami couldn't refuse the manchildren and their sleeping curfews

Demarco is back to hating Black Clover. Everything is right in the world.

Other then the Salad finding her dad arc when is Bort ever not on filler?

Exactly. Hunter is even more dead now.

No wonder Dragon Ball Super is at 11:00P, that thing is so toned down compared to the original it hurts.

Attached: bulma.gif (426x317, 2.97M)

I love Super but I can agree, they don't draw em like they used to.

Attached: Marron Ass.png (640x360, 490K)

holy shit how does she get any pleasure from the D

So is this essentially the same schedule as if they didn't change it aside form the new show, or is there... wait, I just noticed Bort is a lot later.
So other than those two changes, it's the same as it... no, never mind, it's still pretty different.