Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

>stabby forgetting only about 2 years have passed in QC time so his self insert isnt a 40 year old failure of a man like he is

Attached: 3975.png (800x1160, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1eiWAgzNBTY
theverge.com/2019/4/5/18295369/webcomics-xkcd-questionable-content-dinosaur-comics-90s-internet-social-media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

terrible

That.... that's Dora right? Why are her eyes so wide? she looks like Emily.

Chicks dig grey hair.

I believe he has forgotten how Dora looks. That or the same faceness of everyone is starting to mix harder now.

I will look for you
I will find you
I will thank you for reading Questionable Content

I started going grey at 16. Marten is, as usual, a bitch.

Is she picking for nits?

Fucking trash shit, piss off

I couldn't figure out if this was Dora so I looked for the last we saw her to check... and I'm STILL not sure. I think it's Dora because this bitch also has gauges but again, not sure. Also when the hell did Dora start wearing gauges? Also also what the fuck does this comic have to do with Metal Gear Solid? Is it because the tall girl (Emily I think?) called her "the boss"? If so, that's the most tenuous connection I've ever heard.

Attached: 3963.png (800x1160, 130K)

You'd have gray hair too if every day was a constant dread of going home to a 10 inch dick ready to fuck you.

He just puts boobs on Martin, my man.

Terrible

Didn't you hear? There are 3 Martins now:

Faggot Martin
Chick Martin
Chick Martin 2: Martiner

Didn't Dora have sharp euro features? She looks more asian than Emily.

>grey hair
Turns out that user yesterday might have been on the right track after all.

Attached: QC aging.png (744x85, 6K)

It's just Jeph's art regression.

Attached: 1000 strips later.png (235x159, 17K)

Attached: 1537262740726.gif (200x200, 2M)

She's a doppleganger. She's no longer around Marten enough to steal his energy so she's taking her employees.

Based on Dora's jaw angles, if QC keeps going for another 6-10 years it will become anime and we'll have to switch boards.

>failure
you can criticize the man for being artistically bankrupt and half the comic being lazy virtue signalling, but he easily clears 6 figures a year doing this shit so calling him a failure is literally wrong, he's an enormous success especially when we can plainly see how little effort he puts forth

dumbass

Not before we take another 6-10 years arguing whether QC is able to be anime like with Avatar, RWBY, of Wakfu.

Claire checks his prostate every night.

Attached: F5465EA8-4536-40FD-9969-88ACB8C13B15.png (791x1024, 1.53M)

Somebody...ANYBODY...fuck the brown THIC autist already dammit...

Attached: sad tom1.jpg (503x365, 24K)

Based

This comic is terrible.

Attached: 1554431035589 (2).jpg (141x204, 9K)

It's a shock the first time. had a mini freak out only a few days back when I noticed (it was in my beard, not my hair hair). I always thought I'd deal with balding before greying.

>decepticon slut
Why is that so effective on me? Goddamn!

So... when’s May gonna come back?

youtu.be/1eiWAgzNBTY

Bless you

>Jeph Jacques, Questionable Content: Rich Stevens was the first guy to figure out a reliable way to make money off a comic he was giving away for free on the internet, and the rest of us just followed his lead for the first couple of years. It turned out, people loved buying funny T-shirts, so that underwrote all of our comics for most of the early 2000s.

theverge.com/2019/4/5/18295369/webcomics-xkcd-questionable-content-dinosaur-comics-90s-internet-social-media

what the shit happened to his art?? How can it have gotten worse this doesnt make any sense even fucking CAD never got outright worse

Why give a shit when you get 10k+ a month regardless?

The current art even kinda resembles CAD from back when it really, really was B^U

I'm 21 and I've had a handful of gray hairs.
If you want to shit on handstab, do it legitimately.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Martin teasing Dora for being self-conscious about her body.

Attached: 1548512988970.png (800x1056, 587K)

That would lead to a week long arc of Martin being shit on by his female friends (or should I just say friends, when was the last time we saw Marten hanging out with a male?) and being educated on how he's a problematic son of a bitch

honestly a lot cuter now. going more abstract helped

> a girl will never groom your hair by plucking out the grey ones
fuck my nothing life

Would microwave that mellon and stick my dick into it for third degree burns.

Attached: WaitingForReplies.jpg (400x358, 42K)