What do you want out of this movie?

What do you want out of this movie?

Attached: glc.jpg (605x301, 21K)

a little more serious Guardians of the Galaxy.

Films have yet to capture DCs ability to put galaxies and the universe in danger.

The news that it's been canceled due to lack of interest and funds

Police procedural in space. The Greens are cops, so just let them investigate crime and solve cases, dammit.

And fuck any kind of self aware tone stuff, be unapologetic and dive balls deep into the hardboiled detective tropes. And yes, even if that means having Hal as a loose cannon, Carol as the slinky dressed femme fatale, and Ganthet and Sayd as the hardassed but reasonable bosses who tell Hall that if he keeps ul his bullshit, he can turn in his ring. Shit, have Guy as the jackass rival, and Jessica as the comic relief rookie who has to get her shit together.

Him

Attached: based.png (618x970, 1022K)

A Green Lantern movie that doesn’t suck.

A cameo from Alan Scott

Attached: Alan Scott.png (727x1122, 472K)

I just want a decent Green Lantern movie. Is that to much to ask?

This hal

Attached: 523.jpg (393x549, 68K)

The Jack Black version.

Hal origin told right

Just like my fic

I Just want a nice green lantern movie without alien space farts this time, it's not that hard guys, they did it with GoG.

Since they ruined their chances with Hal. John would probably be the next best thing, Burger directors love their black guys, Social Media will be obsessed with him (I guarantee) and the college-teenage demographic might remember him from JLU.

I expect Parallax-Sinestro or The Darkstars to be the main villain and maybe a post-credit scene with Black Hand.

I also want a cameo from Guy Gardner and Sodam Yat, to rile up some comic readers.

This is the way to do it. It's a take on the GLC that's faithful to the comics (some iterations, anyway), and it's distinct enough to stop it from getting written off as "DC's bargain bin Guardians of the Galaxy", as I'm sure would happen if they tried to make it a standard space opera with obligatory funny.

You know I always wondered that. Why did I rarely see, in a majority of the GL Comics I read, Green Lanterns actually solving crimes?
Also, how do they "patrol" a sector, were there any negotiations, treaties or hearings. Do they even have those at all?
I have a theory that Salaak does all the paperwork for the Green Lanterns Corps.

I think their movies did a fine job putting their cinematic universe in danger

I'd settle for a beat for beat Last Starfighter ripoff

Attached: it would be acceptable.jpg (300x400, 28K)

Atrocitus being the main villain, revealing The Manhunter fiasco The Guardians swept under the rug, him controlling said Manhunters so his two most hated foes destroy one another, and the fallout causing Sinestro to quit the GLC. Hal doing the Training Day thing with Stewart, sequel has Guy, Kyle, and Jess.

Attached: Atrocitus.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

To not be shit, just that

Attached: Dewey.jpg (600x315, 33K)

Buddy cop movie with Hal and John|
maybe a little bit of Jessica

Toss in Kilowog, everyone loves Kilowog.

Guy Gardner kicking ass is all I need.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (750x1000, 200K)

Attached: this is all.png (333x250, 71K)

For Geoff Johns to stay far away from it.