OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Turns out, the show hasn't been cancelled yet

Attached: Still kicking.png (512x809, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1826572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh joy.
I forgot this thing even existed

Attached: 1549609656156.jpg (1102x942, 171K)

WHEN IS IT GOING TO AIR AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CN sure seems to be doing a pretty good job of trying to pretend otherwise.

Is lazerblast or Venomous, they’re probably making a special ending for them

Why hasn't it been canceled? Do it before they make another blatant political episode.

Attached: Guncontrol.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

summer island isn't cancelled either but cn acts like it doesn't exist

The best way to control a gun is to hold it firmly and aim down range at the target. I hate gun control nuts who have never even held a gun in their life, much less fired one.

Sure, let's do another one of these threads. The episode was about background checks and sensible regulation. The dingbat was selling it to anyone and everyone.

Oh thank Christ, this is the only CN show I’m somewhat interested in still

won't last 4 seasons

I like how huge spoiler sounds

great another year of utter ugly looking trite.

That'll be fine. I hate what happened to Dexter's Lab and PPG.

>The episode was about background checks and sensible regulation.

That's politics, whether you agree with it or not. Maybe they can make an abortion episode next.

/argument

Attached: B69760F1-824B-424E-AFAF-7ABE124720EB.jpg (688x1160, 103K)

Hi millerfag

I doubt it. They later made fun of themselves for putting in a moral with the black friday episode, so I think they realized that it was a mistake

>so I think they realized that it was a mistake
the entire series was a mistake.

Attached: 1543263518379.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

they did pollution and discrimination episodes. I wouldn't be surprised if they do another round for season 2.

i get the feeling you've reposted this image more times than i would consider healthy behavior but i just want to say that i think that's a nice drawing and i like it a lot

I fucking told you fools that it ain't going anywhere. Hopefully things start to go upward with the new CEO.

I can take 2 and a half, maybe 3.

e621.net/post/show/1826572

Attached: c7a82247b35f36a36ebc85ffcc5ef840.jpg (1076x1522, 218K)

>sensible regulation.
>on a natural right
No such thing

A tool literally made to kill needs to be regulated. I'm all pro freedom and shit, but not to the point where it makes life more dangerous

You guys got any theories?

Looks like /ss/ is back on the menu lads

SF is Laserblast in Turbo form. With other people leaning towards Venomous, I think it’d be funny if everyone thought it was him at first, but he has no idea who Laserblast actually is.

Regulation only affects the law-abiding.

>kept hearing rumors about s3
>tried too find the post by ian saying 100 episodes of ok ko had audio recorded for it
>only too find the post deleted
>everybody on the staff was still showing that they where working on the show
>that post where they changed offices to work in the same area as V&V
I can frankly understand why people would think the show was cancelled and the treatment cn has been giving it certainly reinforced that i mean hell boxman crashes has yet too air on tv and we got that shit back in fall 18, especially if you didn't do what i did and do autistic levels of research.

Attached: 24223950.jpg (391x416, 25K)

The law isn't a fucking honor system. There's cops to prevent the loonies from getting guns

Plus the staff still has the show listed in their Twitter profiles. As far as I know, Ian said that there were tons of episodes ready to be aired, but he didn’t know when (thanks, CN).