Animators want everybody regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, appearance...

>animators want everybody regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, appearance, or education to be treated with respect and want constructive criticism rather than being demeaned and insulted

Attached: eddy.png (680x585, 490K)

>animators want everybody regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, appearance, or education to be treated with respect
Doubt

>Animator molests teenage girls he hires
Neat

Yea Forums has left the chat

Animators should start treating others the way they want to be treated. Lashing out at fans and then crying on Twitter won’t get them what they want.

The "fans" almost always start the fights tho.

no they don't

Great, now if only they could start making good products.

You can be respectful, but there's a good chance that's going to hamper your ability to be funny.

Doesn't matter. By lashing out at "fans" they alienate themselves from other "fans" who didn't initially have a problem with them.

This. Don't feed the trolls. Places like Yea Forums are full of unpleaseable dickheads who will complain about everything you ever do no matter what. But you need to show that you're above these people. By giving them attention, you're not only stooping down to their level, you're also legitimizing the retards and making them bitch more

Attached: 1551832526277.jpg (247x268, 26K)

What if the criticisms are valid?

But what if some people don't deserve respect?

I'm not talking about critics. Randos on twitter and Yea Forums are not critics

Here's your (you) OP, I know you wanted it.

animators don't deserve respect

Attached: 1547222492517.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Mudslimes cannot coexists in a functional society that is in a post dark age tech realm. I happen to like traps and I don’t want to see them all get killed by shiraia law mutts.

>liberal drags identity politics somewhere it doesn't belong, part 83313,

they arent even animators, they draw storyboards and pretend to also be writers

>virtue signalling animator gets #metood

predictable

Hey look! It's another retard who thinks that the boarders outsource their shit out of lazyness rather than, oh, I dunno, budgetary constraints, and doesn't get how cartoons are made

Most boarders really want to be animators. Studios simply can't afford to do it in house so they do the next best thing

>inb4 muh japan
Japanese labor laws aren't as strict as American ones. They can get away with paying their animators as much as the janitor. They also get a much more consistent revenue stream because of blu-ray sales

that doesnt refute my main point: storyboarders are not animators

retard

>make a gay muslim character
>alll real life muslims hate them and would murder them

Attached: lucas-m-lucas-moussous-x-spectrumwaffles-collaboration-thumb.jpg (1920x1680, 456K)

At times, they do. I see threads here every week about where things went right and wrong for various franchises. If anything, they get more on point since they don’t have to worry about faggy, brainlet mods banning them for saying mean words.

>Caring about something is virtue signalling, therefore bad
I always wonder what kind of bitter fag invented that term

Your main point is founded on arrogant ignorance

ITT: people who don't watch cartoons complaining about cartoons that don't exist

Attached: 1549329264980.jpg (800x900, 89K)

>cartoons that don't exist

those are always fun threads

Attached: 1526708532713.png (1250x921, 621K)

And I just want companies to hire people based on skill and not gender, race and nepotism.

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 371K)

Look up "disparate impact." If you don't want to do the reading, the tl;dr is that if they hire people based purely on skill, they could actually get sued for discrimination against people who aren't white or Asian. If they can prove that their hiring criteria was absolutely necessary for the job, they're safe, but companies are naturally risk-averse, so now diversity programs are everywhere to ward off lawsuits. What makes it infuriating is that these corporations have the gall to chastise the lower classes for being racist while actively engaging in racial discrimination to save their ass.

>white woman converts to islam and makes a teen muslim character
>white retards praise it as amazing and well written representation of minorities
>all real life muslims hate her and think she's the worst character ever written

Attached: shit.png (960x640, 990K)

>all real life muslims hate her and think she's the worst character ever written
Why? I think she's fine.

How is it ignorance when it's the literal truth. None of these faggots can draw worth a damn. They want to be ''''writers'''' or illustrators, not animators.

this art style is so ugly

What's wrong with that?

Because it's literally based in literal falsehood, and you're literally a faggot

People like you are 99.99% of the time spineless dickweasles who lack the skill, talent, and most importantly drive to make it, so you cope by coming up with excuses like this

Why are you so hostile? I am not attacking you or anyone else, I am only saying If you are hired to do a job then you should be skilled enough to handle that job. If someone is inexperienced then they should start at an entry level point so they can learn and grow till they are ready to take on bigger responsibility's and challenges. Hiring people based on their race, gender or how good of friends you are isn't good.

Attached: Care free Jeff.png (391x268, 42K)

Because the animation industry is no more corrupt than any other industry had been since the beginning of time