*kills your hobby*

*kills your hobby*

Attached: 1553976691999.jpg (510x300, 68K)

I don't really see how Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, or Google are going to have any effect on my wood carvings

>Video creation
Hell YouTube provides a place to share my hobby

in what way? 4 out of four of those companies produce animation or host it in some way, whether they know it or not

Pretty sure amazon and google help me find electronic parts for my hobby while Netflix and Facebook have no effect.

What do any of those four have to do with guitar playing?

What the hell doe they have to do with birdwatching?

those guys actually promote and even help me sell my hobby of artistic photgraphs of nudist girls hell i wven have youtube to thank for boosting my profits 500%

>Takes Netflix out
HI, OP

Are they absorbing the fanfiction market?

i dont see how they could kill my hobyby of scab collecting

>*kills your hobby*
How do they stop me from jerking off?

>he doesnt know about netflix buying the rights to fall out equestria

Facebook
Amazon
Tumblr

Netflix
Instagram
Google
Gumroad
Ebay
Reddit

>imagine

none of these corporations have anything to do with my explicit cartoon character drawings i make

based

Google should invest in that market then destroy it from within.

no seriously op what are you even bitching about?

What have they done to Mongolian throat singing?

modern media is ruining everything, because it's actually invading the media itself.

Remember when 'im the juggernaut bitch' was such a huge meme that it actually made it into an xman movie? It's like that, but literally every single movie is shoveling down these rehashed memes. I watch movies to get AWAY from memes and real life.

Attached: dde2cy1y6i421.jpg (960x730, 89K)

>Facebook
Memory card for kingdom hearts freemium trash
>Amazon
Not until they learn to ship manga and comics without fucking up the edges
>Netflix
I only have it about 3 months out of the year
>Google
I have a handme down pixel... So I guess I can't say much here...

Amazon and Netflix are putting out some great shows
So far, just costume quest for amazon, but I haven't actually looked into amazon to see if there's anything else
I do remember a pilot about a fox girl that looked good, but I don't remember if that was a full series or even if it was amazon to begin with

this
what does that have to do with me drawing gay shit?

based and redpilled

>scab collecting
Explain

women and minorities killed my hobby

The solution?
We kill the women and minorities.
BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: joker.jpg (680x989, 119K)

Since when did they all get in the model train business?

Attached: Facebook Apple Amazon Netflix Google (FAANG).png (1000x504, 73K)

based and redpilled

that would break the internet

facebook groups definitely killed my hobby's forum and let in a bunch of mouth breathing idiots who act the fool for likes. thanks zuckerberg.

nice

keked and checked

Attached: 1126607268604.png (359x330, 121K)

I guess Amazon's success ties into Blue Origin's development which drives some interest into model rocketry, but nothing crazy. I think SpaceX is more responsible for that

More like oversaturates your hobby in pop culture.

An oversaturation is always better than an undersaturation.

You forgot Yea Forums.

>Facebook
Well it speaks for itself, I don't know if you use it or not but it kills your hobby, for sure.

>Amazon
Twitch, you watch people do shit live therefore it kills your hobby.

>Netflix
You watch it, therefore it kills your hobby.

>Google
YouTube, same as the two above.

B
A
S
E
D

I think you're confusing "killing your hobby" with "killing your productivity"

facebook ruined so many thing in the internet. now everyone has a obligation to the jews to have a "official face and profile". and centralized almsot all the internet there. facebook groups killed or hindered the growth of many communities and the worst part is that these groups and extremely shallow

no wonder I'm still around here, at least we have some sense of a real community forum

I'm not sure if Netflix fits among these giants.

I am legitimately surprised facebook still exists whenever it's brought up.

Facebook owns Instagram

with the push against anonymity and the crackdowns and heavy handed moderation on twitter and tumblr this place feels like the last major outpost of the old wild west internet. enjoy it while it lasts.

And now I understand how it still exists, somehow I didn't fucking know that

Amazon
Not until they learn to ship manga and comics without fucking up the edges

Dude fucking this. I stopped buying from there because of that

This shit ought to be a banner

Attached: 1407981907515.jpg (292x257, 34K)

*becomes monoploly and takes over your life*

amazon actually really fucks up small stores, which ends up making weirder and smaller books even harder to find

Reminder that Netflix is substantially smaller than the other four FAANG companies and is only in the acronym so it’s not FAAG

Holy shit, Amazon just throws things into a bubble mailer and hope for the best. I bought a couple of trades thinking "they got their start selling books so they'd know what to do, right? Never again.

Jokes on you, watching other people mindlessly widdle away their time is my hobby.

That's not even a meme though in your pic, it's actual content from the fucking show. It's not like they used the impact font as captions.

I can't look at that image without seeing it spelled out as "fang"

I kidnap and torture pedos OP, I dont think this companies can stop me, only the devil that tells me what to do in my dreams can.

Attached: 1552689084324.jpg (600x800, 104K)

What the hell is a gumroad

r34 artists can sell packs of images
other less perverted people can use it to sell digital files of whatever type they deal in.
Often used as an alternative or supplement to patreon.

That's the point.