Henry Cavil with pre-CG'd mustache from Justice League reshoots

Henry Cavil with pre-CG'd mustache from Justice League reshoots

Attached: lywt98wsj8q21.jpg (645x860, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_OVMyx1ddw
youtube.com/watch?v=U8y44_m5jNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I must-ache a question, why the mustache?

Imagine being so not into the role that you just can't shave your moustache, who cares if he's doing it for another movie, Superman should be top priority...Ben Affleck became a bloated pig after BvS got shitted on...DC needs to hire better actors like Marvel did and stop the recasting

Gene Hackman was literally tricked into shaving his mustache to play Lex Luthor in Donner's Superman.

Now that's a mustache built for riding

He couldn’t shave contractually.

He was under contract. And Mission Impossible has been a bigger positive for him than the shit he went through in BVS and JL. People actually have him as the next Bond.

it was for Mission Impossible

>We'll never have a bearded Superman

Attached: download.jpg (528x297, 39K)

Cavil's contract stipulated that he couldn't shave it off.

Warner could've waiting until he was done filming, but Tsujihara wanted his bonus.

>Swansonman

Attached: ron-swanson.jpg (968x681, 76K)

Let's just ignore that Hulk movie and the first Iron Man.

He couldn't just wear one of those fake Handlebar Mustaches?

I have no idea what you mean by this, Hulk with Nortan was great, everybody loved the first 2/3rds of Iron Man.
Wait, do you mean because Nortan grows stubble and RDJ has a mustache? I hope that's what you meant because that's hilarious.

He honestly looks better without it but with a stubble

Attached: HenryCavillLemonadeStand.jpg (1080x1080, 267K)

He meant recasting in the MCU, Rhodey and Hulk were recasted though...Luckily they were recasted before the team-up movies began, majority of people ignore TIH and don't even consider it mcu, plus just 2 in the 22 movies is quite good.
DCEU got fucked though with recasting, Batman, Superman, Flash, Deadshot, Joker, Cyborg

The Mission Impossible director and producers said tough beans

He had it with stubble in Mission Impossible but I’m sure he shaved the stubble for the JL stuff because of how fast it grows back compared to a full mustache

Attached: 039530ED-B23F-4663-8668-D2B758DC6404.jpg (720x379, 26K)

>Gee Superman, how come your mom lets you have FOUR lolis?

The thing is, makes it look like he still has the stubble while filming Justice League. If we wasn't allowed to alter his look for Mission Impossible, and they had to edit it all out, including the stubble, it would explain why superman's entire lower face looked fucked up.

while mission impossible was cool i would've preferred him stay as superman. mission impossible is just a paycheck he could've really owned superman now he has 1 movie and is now doing Witcher which will probably lower his stock as an actor after it releases.

>majority of people ignore TIH and don't even consider it mcu
That's weird, considering the MCU and arvel Studios consider it the MCU.

>Welly, Jimmy if you weren't on your butt all day, you'd know.

"Owning Superman" wouldn't do him any good, the movie was a disaster.

Makeup could've just gone full beard and unkempt hair.

He was literally contractually obligated to keep the mustache. WB tried to negotiate with the producers by pointing out it was far easier for him to just wear a fake mustache than for them to CGI out a real one, and they said tough shit.

The stache really did add to the dirtbag look of his character in Fallout

>WB is so incompetent they just didn't give him a beard for his resurrection and instead just poorly CGI'd his mustache out.

They should've left it, even added it in scenes where it wasn't there. It could've been the new Supermullet.

Attached: sEGKwxr.jpg (663x1014, 143K)

MI:fallout has better than any Marvel or DC movie. Owning Superman doesn't mean shit if the movie isn't good enough.

They should have made him grow the beard out too, have the beard when they pull him out of the grave, and then shaves everything but the mustache after he gets out off screen. He comes in for the fight with steppenwolf and moves so fast you can't see his face much but when he lands he makes a big reveal to show off his stache. The rest of the "League" start pissing themselves laughing while fighting off parademons, and even Bruce stifles a chuckle when no one's looking.

"I thought I'd try it out ya know..? ... Is it that bad ? C'mon guys ..."

This

Also since we're talking supermullet most of the time it didn't look great, sometimes it looked really bad, but there's a couple artists that actually made it look cool.

Shoulda kept it

Attached: qquyN6g.jpg (720x652, 303K)

>make multi million dollar costing movie
>have your main badguy shave his mustache because some competitor fucked up so bad they had to do reshoots after the planned reshoot date
i dont think you understand how business's work

I want to pet that dog.

Cavill really loves his dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_OVMyx1ddw

Here's another one
youtube.com/watch?v=U8y44_m5jNM

The image quality look better from here.

Both were 2008, so we just forget that year happened.