Well, I was right

>"Shazam" opens to abysmal ticket sales everywhere
>international markets completely turned off by Marvel-style humor and endless pandering to zoomers
>true DC fans are far more hyped for Joker, a much more serious movie with actual consequences and drama

I called it, for several weeks, that this movie would flop. WB learned the hard lesson that going the Marvel Way and pandering "2 da kidz" for zoomerbux will get you nothing but disappointment. I hope they take the right lessons away from this well-deserved bomb that superheroes need realism, stakes, and maturity in them instead of endless kiddy shit like Fortnight and Apex references. Does anyone else feel this way?

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/shazam-box-office-predictions/
comicbookmovie.com/shazam/shazams-opening-weekend-box-office-projections-rise-following-extremely-positive-reviews-a167619
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4500
boards.fireden.net/co/last/50/106286993/)
boards.fireden.net/co/last/50/106646965/).
youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source? All I can find say that is about to get a decent opening
screenrant.com/shazam-box-office-predictions/
comicbookmovie.com/shazam/shazams-opening-weekend-box-office-projections-rise-following-extremely-positive-reviews-a167619

But he's a white male. I thought only white male Superheroes could sell movie tickets.

>snyder's vision died for this

Why are the marvel-style DCEU films getting fresh reviews and the dark, serious DCEU films getting rotten then

Nope! Imma have fun, but I genuinely hope you enjoy your neckbeard fantasy Joker movie
>Muh Society

>I called it, for several weeks, that this movie would flop
Whoop-dee-shit you want a medal? Anyone with a brain knew it was going to bomb since last year's comic-con

What's next nostradamus? Is Hellboy going to disappoint too? Oh maybe Detective Pikachu won't actually crush Avengers? Or why not go crazy and predict the sun will set in a couple hours

What fucking moron thinks good reviews have jackshit to do with box office?

>caring about box office over quality
Dumb carolfag

>Source?
Ladderbro himself on reddit nitpicking numbers

I can't believe people have to keep explaining this to you fucking DC retards

Good box office tells the studio people want more of it. So if a "quality" movie bombs dipshit, guess what fucking happens?

>The Snyder reveals prove there's still a huge swath of the moviegoing public that want serious and mature superhero movies
>had he stayed on we could've had a hard and unique look into Billy dealing with larger-than-life gods mentoring him on how to be a superhero as he navigates a foster system that threatens to break his spirit
>instead we get FLOSSIN and meme quotes galore to attract dem zoomerbux and mothers wanting more Marvel movies for the kids

Anyone else miserable now over what could've been?

Attached: ZOOMER.gif (540x288, 1.77M)

Yeah I can't find anything saying is flopping at all.Box Office Mojo made an article 2 hours ago about it getting a good opening.

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4500

At least you have Joker

How can you argue with a dude that looks so happy?

Why are you lying?

>No sources at all
>"flopping" fags completelly ignore this reply even though is literally the first comment.

This entire thread is Ladderfag changing IPs comfirmed.

But quality-wise, Snyders movies just weren't up to par with a lot of the marvel ones

Aren't they the same ones who said Shazam's entire box office run would be less than Captain Marvel's domestic opening weekend?

Why’s he called Ladderbro?

nah seeing you snydercucks in tears makes me pretty happy.

The anti DC troll making up shit out of his ass? Say it ain't so, friends

Attached: 1553027453643.png (888x894, 520K)

Correct.

Shut the fuck up.

I kept calling out how Captain Marvel could've been a mature movie stylistically away from Marvel where Billy learns to be a superhero in a world of flawed gods who have hit the harsh world of reality, and attempt to navigate his way through the foster system that if today's world means anything, could very well break him. Instead all you zoomers went "LOL, no, we want kids' stuff and quips!" like in my previous threads at (boards.fireden.net/co/last/50/106286993/) and (boards.fireden.net/co/last/50/106646965/). Well, now look. You zoomers got exactly what you wanted, and now Ms. Marvel's gonna be known as Captain Marvel instead of Billy in the public consciousness now. I hope flossing was worth it to you.

Stop copying me from my past threads.

Yeah, and all the international markets are put off by all the endless zoomershit. Hope you guys have fun being the butt of jokes for a couple weeks and then forgotten when people flock to Marvel's latest stuff.

AKA a film with vision and a story to tell.

Who's Ladderbro? Your boogeyman for when people call DC out for sacking quality for zoomerbux?

Attached: I Was Right.png (2775x511, 223K)

Hmm, so what would you have in your ideal Shazam movie?

Aquaman is better than any Snyder shitflick

Fret not Snyderbro for there is still hope for more kino in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-175433_Chrome.jpg (1079x1771, 539K)

Oh wait, you're the "so much for the wisdom of Solomon" dipshit, aren't you?

You are ladderfag aka CaptainSalt, also where is the source that this movie is flopping again?

OP's source: His shriveled MCUck weiner because he can't handle us DChads being superior

Quick post the collage you made for him!

its gonna fail internationally because incectoids and taupes cant into sarcasm and wit and joy.
they only like the mcu because of the special effects and cool character designs and pretty actors, the humor doesnt translate at all.
and the majority of the jokes in gotg and gotg2 were never properly translated .
the chinese complained that the dialogue didnt make any sense, but they liked the movie because it was pretty.

Ok, I hope he likes puppies.

Attached: puppies.jpg (832x1024, 209K)

Well good for you boomer. Time to open a celebratory can of monster.

Awww they’re cute

He truly is a monster if he doesn't

I've already described it in my last post.

OOOOOH WOOOOOW I SURE DO LOVE MINDLESS ACTION AND EXPLOSIONS THAN AN ACTUAL STORY. King Arthur could have lived up to his namesake, instead WB got cold feet.

Children, speaking mindless drivel.

Correct. WB could have continued to make a cinematic film universe where superheroes fight against the nihilism and cynicism of the world while reflecting the flaws of humanity and gods alike, instead, we get more Marvel movies for single moms and kids. Yes, I repeat these phrases for a reason, because they are true. We had something different, and engaging, and now we don't.

Attached: Darkseid DCEU Fan Concept.jpg (791x646, 117K)

How about you go in detail,