What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: zabWvG654Jrw7kdd1jqHgfoItya.jpg (780x585, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Earth_Kingdom#Civil_war_and_constitutional_change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Classic case of dumb monarch being sheltered and unknowingly forfeited power to a shady adviser. Kind of like Jasmine's dad from Aladdin

They broke his fancy door

He has an earthbending bear.

But it's just a bear

He became king as an infant and everyone decided not to tell him about the war.

His Successors were worse, no?

Panda bear??

Wu wasn't so bad I guess. If he'd actually gone the constitutional monarch route he'd probably have been pretty god at it.

Wu was a beta and chose muh democracy over a based monarchy.

Do you think that the Earth Kingdom has a history of civil wars and failed dynasties just like their real world counterpart?

Just a bear

Depends on how old it was.

Going by the wiki it's never really been at peace. or even had a hegemon period like China had.
>avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Earth_Kingdom#Civil_war_and_constitutional_change

"We are the kyoshi warriors, the earth kings humble servants."

Attached: c14aedd5a3f78bf435d6d4ff185906d7.jpg (630x479, 55K)

He was a monarch and therefore inefficient.

"I believe you completely with no evidence required."

Attached: avatars-000108181317-7597t6-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Azula was peak sexual as a Kyoshi Warrior.

They looked the part and getting that equipment was probably hard for most to do

Green robes and gold headbands, yeah real hard to track down. Meanwhile you need a passport just to get on the boat leading to the outer wall.

Attached: Azula-avatar-the-last-airbender-37317879-720-480.jpg (720x480, 54K)

True. He also believed that something with a fire nation emblem wasn't a foreign import because some kids said so and completely swapped sides on his most trusted advisor when only a moment ago he chose to believe his advisor.

low T

low testosterone?

I gotta wonder how come the Fire Nation reacted so well to losing the war. Even if Zuko and Anng did damage control there would still be plenty of Ozai supporters. Is it explained in comic material or Korra?