Who is Hayley's real mother?

Because it isn't Francine, as blond-haired women cannot give birth to black-haired children.
Nor did Hayley dye her hair from brown to black, because there are flashbacks of her as a black-haired baby.

Attached: Hayley.jpg (720x540, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dna.frieger.com/calc-quick.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stan isn't her real father

Francine isn’t naturally blonde.

What makes you think Francine is a natural blonde?

Francine has naturally brown hair

>Francine
>Blonde
No.

might be the father. he might be the father

In "The Kidney Stays in the Picture", when Hayley needs a kidney transplant after drinking more liquor than she can handle, Stan immediately volunteers to have his kidney surgically removed to save Hayley. Francine greatly admires Stan's dedication to Hayley, but sheepishly admits Stan's transplant might result in organ rejection as she is unsure if Stan is Hayley's true father. Stan and Francine go back in time, and it is never revealed who Hayley's real father is as Stan requested that his kidney be taken out regardless and the doctors perform the transplant without revealing which kidney is used. The other potential father to Hayley is Joel Larson, a complete stranger who Francine slept with three days before she and Stan got married. When the doctor asked how they got the other kidney for Hayley, Stan said, " I called in a favor." It was later revealed that Roger cut into Larson's stomach with a keyhole saw, getting the kidney.

Francine's natural hair is closer to a dark brown, from what I remember.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I'm pretty sure that's not how genetics works.

Also this is what you're questioning, and not Steve's red hair?

Steve has brown hair.
Why not use Stan and Francine parents hair color?

Isn't blonde hair a mutation on red? Or is that the other way around

Red hair can be random, don’t need to be a redhead to have a redhead kid

>Steve has brown hair.
Pubes don't lie, unless he specifically died his first pube red.

The grandparents are where the gene probably came from, you stupid shit

Attached: 1547934606452.jpg (249x299, 57K)

>blond-haired women cannot give birth to black-haired children.
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Stan's dark hair would be dominant.

>I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I'm pretty sure that's not how genetics works
no, you are not... so, shut the fuck up
dna.frieger.com/calc-quick.php

why would anyone actually give a shit about how genetics work in fiction?

This. The episode where she gets fat and stops caring about her appearance shows it.

Either way do you really think seth mcfarlane knows anything about genetic traits?

>Why not use Stan and Francine parents hair color?
Because in this case, their hair color has no impact.

Genetics are weird. My dad has black hair and blue eyes and my mom has brown eyes and had strawberry blonde that turned brown as she got older. By all accounts, my siblings and I should be brown hair, brown eyes, with maybe one or two with blue. Instead, all blue eyes, both my sister and younger brother are blonde, and my older brother has a bright red beard with one of his eyebrows being blonde.

I don't think your father is your biological father.
Sounds like your real father is strawberry blonde as well.

Nope, too much of him in us to deny it. It mostly comes from my grandfather on my dad's side, who used to have patchwork hair of every color.

Hair dye? Or maybe his hair is just dark brown and you mistake it for black hair?

because OP is an autist who just discovered American Dad and not seen earlier episodes that state Francine's not a natural blonde; never mind adopted.

I did remember she was adopted, but not the other thing. I binged the show a long time ago...

It's dyed

Attached: Real COlor.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Someone post some Franny Fanny

Nope, it was black. Mostly gray and gone by now. Again, genetics are weird and not as cookie-cutter as a lot of people think they are.

I think Seth probably knows and doesn't care.

That was such a bullshit episode and the only reason to end it the way they did is because they neither wanted to change the status quo or just make the whole plot irrelevant to itself...or they just really wanted Roger to recreate the scene from Reservoir Dogs.

Also Francine turned into a Brunette as she grew up and now just dyes her roots.