Who is your waifu and why do you love her

she is my perfect match [spolier]isolated and lonely with no options[/spoiler]

Attached: 1551960386931.png (351x468, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPHMSBmdpCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they’re cute.

Attached: 513FCD61-5A10-4EC3-96C8-2AEC46843DD2.jpg (4000x3000, 805K)

why do you want shit on your dick?

They're everything I want in a girl.

Attached: MyTaste100Updated.jpg (3264x3264, 2.31M)

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I just like her character and design basically. I really like characters like her. Btw, use control+s for spoilers

Attached: tumblr_p10zvqkQds1udippto1_raw.jpg (490x885, 123K)

based

hot

Is she still gonna be your waifu even if it’s revealed that she’s just the worst when ever the show comes out?

I like tough, spunky girls who can kick ass and look cute doing it
Good taste

Attached: v and co.jpg (2149x1064, 1.63M)

yes

What would your waifu choose?
>Knights or Wizards
>Pancakes or Waffles
>Spending the holidays with family or friends

Attached: image.png (910x1620, 599K)

Wizards waffles friends

not bad

I like bimbos and tough chicks.

Attached: waifuchart_full.png (1496x1496, 3.14M)

>gogo
10/10 taste

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

based and demenciapilled

Attached: 1552428659921.jpg (800x1159, 278K)

Yes? But everything you what is really hope for would be a lie!

the character is supposed to be a jerk

Wizards.
No idea
She has no family, technically

Attached: b6d7a45205363d00ccfc9addc4b016ec_xl.jpg (456x700, 74K)

might as well. wizards, pancakes, and friends

Attached: 210.png (1357x1834, 435K)

Soraka would be a Wizard knight and ask her pancakes to be waffled while having family and friends over during Christmas

Attached: Soraka-League-of-Legends-фэндомы-sonawill-4946724.jpg (2576x3182, 3.39M)

Attached: D3ULEgAUcAEoxr5.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Knight
Pancakes
Friends, for a number of reasons.

Attached: 1191.jpg (564x672, 87K)

>Wizards
>Waffles
>family

I can be her wizard, but not the right kind of wizard

Attached: 1488971446587.jpg (630x891, 88K)

I love this princess for many reasons.

You should read Neuromancer (which is technically Yea Forums, but there's a graphic novel). Go Go is a Disney-fied Molly Millions, at least to me.

>Knights or Wizards
Knights.
>Pancakes or Waffles
I don't think she'd have a preference as long as she gets a huge stack of them.
>Spending the holidays with family or friends
Family.

Swole girls are great.

Attached: merida_by_sixofclovers-d9lwjh5.jpg (982x814, 112K)

She's my kind of outgoing gal with a sense of fun and a sexy bod to match. I'll admit, the fact that she barely features in the show that much means I can more or less project my own ideal woman onto her
Knights
Pancakes
Friends especially if her origin story from the Perez/Wolfman run of her being an amnesiac carries over

Attached: 1510205316626.jpg (657x1024, 180K)

>Elagent
>Brave
>Smart
>Loyal
>Smug
>Quirky
>Beautiful
>Soothing and comforting voice
>Clean and organized
>Extra as fuck
>Best gem
What's not to love?

Attached: Pearl sees your dick.png (858x630, 306K)

idk, she has a bad history with wizards but idk if she likes knights
pancakes
friends

who is it?

Hyeractive, bubbly princesses are just perfect pure beings who I wanna protect and love

Attached: Waifu harem chart.jpg (3264x3264, 2.65M)

not yet, user

Knights, waffles, friends

Attached: 1535533013669.png (346x558, 443K)

Attached: waifu rolling.png (720x814, 169K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qPHMSBmdpCs

Attached: 8f29fd92cb04e2e343163cd54d734987--jasmine-jasmine-aladdin-and-jasmine.jpg (236x333, 10K)

post the other roll chart

i can just TELL that youre a white guy, lol

Show me your "old Club gone time to find a new one" face

Look I'll start

Attached: B4sOil2IAAEVZ-J.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Attached: re.jpg (500x500, 50K)

some good choices

I don't have it

At least I’ll never be bored, and it fits my poor choice of friends.

Attached: A115D7BB-5631-4084-B987-48F5133F13E5.png (1136x640, 1.54M)

If it's my waifu's shit then I don't mind.

what was the deleted post?

wish i had a unifying theory of this chart but they're just girls i really like

Attached: autism4.jpg (1185x890, 1.08M)

Nothing important just post the wrong thing in the wrong thread

>tfw im not even waifuing anyone anymore
Fuck this shit, i gave up.

She is cute and funny when she needs to be, and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind and tell me I'm being an idiot.

And the best part: She's not perfect.

Attached: 1543867343501.jpg (626x698, 229K)

Now with an ugly beige background for the user who couldn't see a thing last thread (which is still, up I think) New ideas are always welcome, think of something if you roll. Non-number related questions:
>Which one is the oldest?
>Which one is youngest?
>Which is one is the richest?

Attached: roll.png (3250x4436, 3.86M)

Welp, time to get rolling

Attached: aspects are wonk, but women are stronk.png (1077x1077, 2.26M)

In case pic related isn't self-explanatory... cute and hot, sweet and sarcastic, clever and silly.
(Though that description could apply to any of the girls in said show, Will takes it to another level.)

Attached: Will worried.png (768x576, 396K)

>Why would Cass break up with you?
Good question... leaving aside my own many personality flaws, there's a chance that I could learn just what Hiro does in his spare time, and if she learns THAT then she'd be understandably pissed off with me for not telling her.
>Okay, how about Aiko?
Oh, this one is definitely easier to answer. Aiko is a mess of a person, in way over her depth and no drive to better herself either on a personal or professional level. Get her drunk enough and she'll burn plenty of bridges. Part of the reason that I waifu her is the delusion that I could save her from herself.

>hunts men for sport
>constantly dressed up like a dominatrix
>can subdue even the strongest person without effort with her magic beams or whatever
>constantly risks her own life to help the person she loves because she's not willing to let go of him even when he doesn't show any interest in her
>settles for a guy who doesn't even compare to her first choice because he keeps pursuing her affections persistently and she eventually accepts it
I self inserted as Prince Baron a whole lot as a kid. Aura probably twisted my libido permanently.

Attached: Aura settles for a pansy in panties.png (1280x1026, 1.62M)

>Volcana's favorite postion?
She's probably pretty tame - being on top would be adventurous enough for her, bless her - but I think after some coaxing she'd learn the joys of facesitting
>Christmas present for Vixen?
Tasteful jewelry, African art, that DVD boxset she's been meaning to get

I mean, look at her. Hotter than the surface of the sun.

Besides, I'd like to think being with a person like her would be good for me.

Attached: 1503879768925.jpg (712x1100, 498K)

>Thoughts on Asuka-chan's original work?
I only keep up with WWE via Wrestlecrap and Wrestling WIth Wregret, so I don't have that high a regard for their current stuff. Their creative team needs a massive overhaul, but as long as Vince is still alive and the suits keep meddling that ain't gonna happen
>What music genre fits Twintelle best?
Probably lazy of me, but French jazz is actually pretty damn good stuff

I have too many to count. Usually one from movies and two from every series I watch.

How can you have more than one waifu? Are you a Mormon? A Muslim?

Just damaged.

Merida as a concept ticks all the right boxes (redhead, tough, archer, somewhat rebellious, Scottish accent), but her model in the film looks weird af to me.

Rollin'.

You're not the only one who thinks that, but I must disagree. She's very cute both here and in WiR2. Besides the hair and eyes I think what really does it for me are her rosy chipmunk cheeks. I could kiss those for hours. She also has a very cute nose and mouth.

Attached: 14.png (1141x797, 1M)

>How does Cass smell?
Of coffee and cinnamon
>lewd greentext of Aiko

>Get a call from Aiko
>"Hey user, how's it hanging?"
>"Yeah, I just finished a lecture, how about you come around campus? We can have lunch - my treat."
>I doubt that last part, but okay
>"Hey, glad you could make it. Y'know I've got a while before my next lesson..."
>aw_here_it_goes.gif
>"Oh dear! I appear to have slipped underneath my desk! I certainly hope a handsome and rugged stranger doesn't see my skirt hiked waaaay up high like this..."
>Oh yeah, I did suggest this. Fair enough.
>"Oh no! Please don't shove your face into my panties! I can't let a man see them or-"
>Nice try, Aiko... I'm not strangling you again, but I AM going to handsmother you
>... Well, at least I AM eating something thanks to you

all must be mine

Attached: template2.png (1609x1616, 3.11M)

She's strong, selfless, dedicated, looks awesome, is awesome, and also she's a kissless virgin so y'know, Relatable.

Attached: Judge Dredd - Hershey Respect Cropped.jpg (828x647, 249K)

Attached: template.png (1609x1616, 3.46M)

What is going on here?

>pics not resized to fit in the boxes
>Tusken raider
Legion
>Pokémon, not characters, but actual pokémon
Are you ok, user?

Good taste.

Um.... I like witches.

Attached: waifus.jpg (920x920, 320K)

>What would Twintelle wear for Halloween?
Bride of Frankenstein, maybe Marie Antoinette if she felt like being THAT woman at the Halloween party
>How about Cass?
Tough one. I can see her either being the kind of person who gives no shit, thinks she's too old for Halloween and will only buy the cheapest witch costume if she absolutely has to, or goes all out with cheap yet effective costuming/make up, coming up with new ideas every year. Probably the former.

Was he, dare I say it, BEWITCHED?

>Thoughts on original work
Brave is one of my all-time favourite movies. It's one of the few Disney/Pixar movies I can stand to watch over and over again. I can't tell you how many times I've seen it, but with each time I grow to appreciate it even more. The two best things about the movie for me (besides Merida, of course) are its setting and the relationship between Merida and her mum. The former because I've always been fascinated medieval Europe and Brave is a great source of escapism, the latter because it hits really close to home.

But all of that isn't to say I don't appreciate the other aspects of the movie. The music, the characters, the dialogue. It's all great. I just wish there was more of it. It's no secret that the movie changed a lot from what most people were led to believe, and many are still up in arms about it. That's all right. I used to get angry at those people but not anymore. All that matters in the end is what I thought, and I thought it was a great movie.

no

Attached: template3.png (1609x1616, 3.21M)

I just fucking love femdom, dude. Hard femdom, soft femdom, mommydom. I want to be dominated physically, socially, emotionally, financially. Only, when I say financially, I mean I want to be reliant on a rich girl who can throw me out on the streets if I displease her, not that I want to give my money to some slut over a webcam.

Wonder Woman is my actual number one waifu because she's a physically powerful and tall older woman who is still, nonetheless, nurturing and motherly but not without having a consistent femdom streak. She's a confident, level-headed leader who has been brought up in the lap of luxury as royalty and who is sexually assertive enough to take a man who she finds attractive with the first move.

In short, she basically belongs in almost every one of my categories. She's the ultimate Yea Forums femdom mommy gf.

Attached: doms and moms harem v7.jpg (3309x4437, 3.89M)

>Sweetmilkposter
based.

Hi Judge. Long time no see.

Shut up, Boco

>Harem #94 (Minamoto no Raikou - Fate/Grand Order)
>She's been captured/hypnotised/imprisoned by her enemies and it's up to you to save her.
Assuming I have the powers of a Master in the Fate setting, I don't think this'll be too big a problem. I'll just summon up another servant to help me and then I'll get rewarded with lap pillow headpats from mommy.

Attached: Berserker.(Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu).full.2379207.png (902x1359, 1.31M)

>Road trip with Aiko?
Fortnight in Tokyo. Go to all the cultural tourist places - the baths, the shrines, that kind of shit. We will go to a maid cafe, but only because Aiko insists on it. I sure as hell am not letting her waste money on those stupid "extras" you can get in those places...
>What's it like to hug Zarya?
Like being held by a giant marble statue wrapped in the softest silk, except the statue is also moving and has massive squishy honkers. She probably smells of whatever stuff she uses to maintain her gun, mixed with good old-fashioned sweat

>I've always been fascinated medieval Europe
Which continent/general geographic area are you from, Merida-user? There's tons of (French) Eurocomics set in the early and late middle ages (here at least). You'd also like Cerys from TW3, she's quite similiar to Merida in some ways, but she got the freedom to develop,, become smart and competetive, and was never constrained by her family/society.

Attached: best girls.png (2100x1742, 3.59M)

Figure I may as well post the full list.

Hi dude!

You're OK in my book.

Attached: gunsnwaifusnewversion.jpg (1235x1235, 520K)

In that case I recommend you Little Witch Academia

Yes sir...but Judge is pretty much the only other member of the old guard left. I'm glad to still see him around.

And with the same good taste.

>Lady Shiva
Too scary for sex.

Attached: 1553447567422.png (1332x900, 1.47M)

Lady Shiva is the definition of fearboner.

Attached: Lady Shiva - Last Look 01.png (712x909, 421K)

Pretty sure there's an LWA character in the bottom left already

>Which continent/general geographic area are you from, Merida-user?
I'm from a third world shithole.
>There's tons of (French) Eurocomics set in the early and late middle ages (here at least).
I'd love some recs. I might not be able to track down physical copies though.
>You'd also like Cerys from TW3, she's quite similiar to Merida in some ways, but she got the freedom to develop, become smart and competetive, and was never constrained by her family/society.
I'm familiar with Ciri, and you're right. Although, the vidya characters who really remind me of Merida are Aloy from HZD and Cass from New Vegas. I really like redheads.

Yup, but it's not Best Girl.

>Thoughts on Marvel Adventures Avengers?
It was what got me buying comics again. I honestly think MA Avengers was one of the best team books of the past 20 years.
>What music genre suits Felicia best?
J-pop, maybe disco.

>I'd love some recs.
I liked 'le trone d'argile' set during the 100 years war. There's tons of historic fantasy concering Arthurian legend (been meaning to check some of it out the library, never got round to actually reading it), there's stuff on the Medicis, etc. You'd be better off waiting for a French/Eurocomic thread that pops up every now and then and asks recs from french anons. Lots of generic fantasy (elves, dwarves) as well, which is available online and translated to english.
>Ciri/Cerys/Cass
Ciri and Cerys are two different characters, Cerys is the redhead with an Irish(?) accent I don't see a lot of similiarites between Cass from FNV and Merida. She's a somewhat violent drunk patriot cowgirl merchant leader, but maybe that's what Merida would grow up to be.

I love him. I love him because he is perfect. He is the perfect mix of human and dog traits. I would come home from a long day at work, although preferably I'd work from home, and he'd be there to greet me like a silly dog. He wouldn't work, because I don't really think he'd be able to keep a job given his track record, but that's okay. We'd watch scary movies, play video games, eat junk food, and cuddle all night. I have hobbies of my own and he'd (begrudgingly) respect that, but I'd of course love to indulge in his, which are eating and video games.

His personality is flawless. He's such a coward, but when the going gets tough, he gets going. It's so adorable. He's so brave, even though his reputation says otherwise. I would give him so many Scooby Snax. I don't know if I'd make him solve mysteries with me, but I'd love to see him cry, shake and whine playing horror games. His appearance is amazing, too. I love how zany and goofy he looks. He's got a big chest, a cute tail, and I love his eyes. And on top of all that, his voice is really cute.

I would give anything to spend a day, a night, maybe even just a small moment, with Scooby-Doo. I will never get to be with him, and perhaps that's for the best. I would never be able to return to reality if I got to taste even a second of time with him. God played a sick, twisted game on me, forcing me to live within this cursed reality where Scooby-Doo doesn't exist, yet the idea of him constantly taunts me. I am doomed to watch the same cartoons and movies and read the same books and comics for eternity to satisfy my hunger to be with someone as perfect as him. I could be the richest, smartest, and strongest man in the world, but nothing would bring me more joy than wrapping my arms around Scooby-Doo in romantic embrace.

Attached: Chart 2.png (1352x1352, 2.47M)

These threads can bring out genuine discussion on best girls, but then there's also this.

Attached: Time for Thomas to leave.jpg (540x424, 40K)

Jesus nigga leave some for the rest of us patrician taste though

Not...sure if serious...

Attached: 1550119414564.jpg (800x800, 42K)

>Asuka-chan meeting your folks?
Provided Asuka-chan doesn't dye her hair, it should be alright... until Charlotte Flair or The Bella Twins ambush her, but that'll get sorted out at Summerslam.
>How about Twintelle?
They'll be astounded that I landed an actual movie star, mixed with worry that I'll get paparazzi bugging me all the time.
Well, this... this sure exists now, doesn't it?

Thanks. I'll be sure to look for those.
>spoiler
Ah. Well, I've never played TW3 but I'm familiar with a few of the characters.
>I don't see a lot of similarities between Cass from FNV and Merida.
A lot of it is pretty superficial.
>They're both stubborn girls who love to fight.
>One is Scottish and the other might have some distant Irish ancestry on account of her family name being Cassidy, so there's a Celtic connection.
>Both take a lot after their dads, and have mothers who wanted them to pursue a different path in life.
>Cass is Californian, and Pixar is based in Emeryville, California.
>Both have a connection to bears; Merida's dad is known as the Bear King as well as what happened in the movie and Cass is from the NCR, which uses a bear as its emblem.

And I thought I liked typing up long posts.

>Cold and tough
>Once she takes the helmet off she becomes she becomes soft and lovely
I love that so much and she pulls it so well, too bad she had so little development
Plus she's clad on a space suitso she has to be wearing diapers under it

Attached: tumblr_pn14vjpS3R1wixsioo1_1280.jpg (1280x1561, 367K)

>based Chariot
>not best girl
Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: __shiny_chariot_and_ursula_charistes_little_witch_academia_drawn_by_kippuru__7b9c2f1eaa8420ae0651fa1 (1162x1428, 960K)

>That comparison between Rosasharn and Merida
Wow, I never looked at it that way, especially the bear connection. I guess I need to take a closer look to see if there's deeper symbolism on my chart.

Glad you found it interesting. To me, it's not that deep but it is what it is. Cass is my favourite NV companion and I couldn't help but imagine Merida in her place. For what it's worth, you have great taste, even though you like a few elves.

>Knights
She's a warrior, after all.
>Waffles
She would reason that the syrup retention is superior to that of a pancake.
>Both
Her friends are her family and vice versa.

Attached: wonder woman dodson.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>Waifu #440 (Domino - Marvel)
>Where would you go on a holiday or a road trip?
Domino is in equal parts a worldly soul who enjoys the finer things in life and a hard-drinking party girl who's always up for a good time. If we were to go on holiday, it would absolutely have to be somewhere like Thailand, Amsterdam or the Caribbean where we can drink, dance and bang to her heart's content. I'd probably end up sick of the place before she did. I imagine anything's better than getting shot at or squaring off against Magneto.

Attached: 1327823-domino04.jpg (696x878, 337K)

>Why do you like Vixen?
I'm attracted to women who are sexually confident and just have their shit together in general
>You got captured, now Vixen's got to rescue your dumb ass
Well, it's a syndicated cartoon so I'd say my odds of survival are good... unless any of Batman's villains are involved, in which case things might get hairy. J'onn will insist she goes in with backup. If it's the Legion of Doom, I might attempt to talk to the c-list mooks guarding me (like... I dunno... Stallion or The Key) with the hope of breaking out, but if they're from Gotham or Apokalips, I'll just wait it out.

>What would Aiko wear for Halloween?
You know those stupid "slutty [insert thing here]" costumes Something Awful used to make fun of? She'd be all about that.
>How about Zarya?
Do you really need to ask?

Attached: 1547764621173.png (900x1047, 2.13M)

>Waifu #49 (Nana Shimura - My Hero Academia)
>You've gotten yourself captured by an in-universe villain and it's up to you to save her
So long as that villain isn't All-For-One I can rest assured knowing that she's going to swoop in with a reassuring smile, punch the shit out of my captor and fly away with me swooning in her arms.

Attached: nana_shimura_1.jpg (984x405, 243K)

How can one user have so many?

I'm a femdom boyslut who's starved for love and is finding it in all the wrong places, user

>Waifu #461 (Sawa Nakamura - Aku no Hana)
>What kind of food/restaurant does she like?
Haha, oh man, well she's a violently schizophrenic psychopath who would probably call me a shit-eater and try to beat my face in with a rock if I even asked if she wanted to go to a restaurant or do anything remotely normal. She probably has deceptively normal tastes underneath it all, though. Maybe if she went on her meds for a bit you could find out.

Attached: Nakamura.Sawa.full.1466081.jpg (866x1363, 1.07M)

Alright time to post chart

Attached: Waifu.jpg (3264x3237, 1.06M)