Why is it that there's no cute and shy female love interests in Yea Forums media?

Why is it that there's no cute and shy female love interests in Yea Forums media?

Attached: best pairing~01~01.png (1015x1010, 907K)

Just because they make your wiener hard doesn't make them interesting.

if women dont act like men they are not interesting

Sorry cartoon women aren’t wusses like your anime ones

Because its evil by American standards.

American women find that archetype offensive and a depiction of a stereotype that should be whipped from history.

>why isn't cartoon like muh weebshit

Fuck off back

Every single art student that manages to get a job in the western industry is either brainwashed into believing "grrrl power" and "representation" of "strong women" are important or encounters fierce resistance from their bosses who also believe in that stuff or fear and acquiesce to those who do.

What about that yellow donkey that likes animals?

Look man, I'm anti Yea Forums as well but come on
>Hinata
>a wimp

Based gurl won.

I was thinking more those types of girls in general in anime, desu, I’m indifferent to Naruto

Her movie design was god tier.

Attached: slcheyi.jpg (680x676, 132K)

Yeah, but her sister is still better

Attached: naruto and kyubi by watterson.png (373x387, 76K)

Which is funny because that's precisely what Hinata's arc needed

I haven't watched Naruto since I was like 10. What was her arc and what was so bad about it?

Canonically not a love interest (headcanon doesnt count) Cute as a button tho

>Another user mentioning Naruto, MHA or DBZ
>Anime is suppose to be anything but inferior trash
Lmao

>What was her arc
Getting MC to notice/recognize her. She marries him and had kids together and hence she accomplished her goal as far as I'm concerned.

>what was so bad about it?
She is just a satellite love interest;
>is never show speaking with anyone other than MC
>not even her own her teamate
>all her showed though focus on the MC

She serves to etablish two antagonists, both time to be curbstombed so MC want to kick antagonist's ass. Her familial situation which is the most interesting thing about her, and pretty fucked up, is dropped and never mentioned once the first antagonist she introduces (her cousin) becomes MC's friend.

Probably because she looks like an actual person

This. Femininity is being severely downplayed / deterred in the current industry.

Attached: Eraser Clap.gif (325x219, 2.96M)

Reminder that the hyuga clan were nazis trying to breed the perfect ninja

>. Her familial situation which is the most interesting thing about her, and pretty fucked up, is dropped and never mentioned once the first antagonist she introduces (her cousin) becomes MC's friend.
Pretty much, she was the heiress until her father decides she's useless.

This never comes up again, she decides naruto is enough for her and never cares for her clan

fucking kek, america

>blacked female spitroasted in a bi threesome with scat
meh
>shy girl in a cartoon
FUCK YOU EVIL EDGELORDS

Attention loser mods. This thread is just an excuse to talk about anime on Yea Forums. I know you're losers and will never do anything, but....oh well friends let's post anime skanks we find attractive. Fuck Yea Forums's rules about Western Cartoons.

because they're garbage characters