First impressions are out

First impressions are out

>The footage opened with Sonic zooming by James Marsden‘s cop character, who clocks the blue speedster at around 700mph on his radar gun. From there, we learn a bit about the mythology of the movie: the rings that were all over the game serve as teleportation devices here. Sonic is in our world, asking Marsden to help him save his planet (so…I guess Sonic is an alien here?). Oh, and I should mention that we see Sonic speeding down the highway listening to the song “Gangsta’s Paradise”, because of course that happens in this movie.

>Meanwhile, the evil Dr. Robotnik – played by Jim Carrey in a mustache – is also on the prowl. Carrey’s scenes are incredibly over-the-top, and painfully unfunny. The look of Carrey’s character starts off odd, but slowly transforms into something similar to the way Robotnik looked in the games. Speaking of the games, the footage packed in several visual elements pulled right from them – but is that enough to bring in fans?

slashfilm.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-footage-reaction/

Attached: MV5BMTU3NzYxODgwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc5NjI5NjM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (674x1000, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_formula
youtube.com/watch?v=OSap4nsa_rY
youtube.com/watch?v=DCxQC99V2BM
youtube.com/watch?v=t-uY2QpW51I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but is that enough to bring in fans?
No. Don't bother, let the gaijin movie die and be forgotten like Dragon Ball Evolution and The Last Airbender. Video game movies always suck so who cares.

Attached: 1504981150792.png (290x290, 125K)

>Oh, and I should mention that we see Sonic speeding down the highway listening to the song “Gangsta’s Paradise”, because of course that happens in this movie.
wat

Attached: 1531076761413.jpg (566x562, 46K)

Attached: IMG_20190404_134210.jpg (1262x112, 28K)

>Oh, and I should mention that we see Sonic speeding down the highway listening to the song “Gangsta’s Paradise”, because of course that happens in this movie.
Excuse but why the fuck is this happening? I’m not even a sonic fan but this sounds like it shouldn’t exsist.

Attached: 294142D0-163D-40AC-8D36-A9959469EE0E.png (1366x768, 793K)

This movie is going to be a colossal trainwreck
and I'm so excited to see this stoned out of my mind.

yes yes NOW GIVE US THE FUCKING TRAILER ALREADY YOU FUCKS

Paramount is retarded. Everything they make is trash.

Holy shit. That's so bad you would think WB made it

>Paramount is retarded. Everything they make is trash.
Yeah, that bumblebee movie last year was fucking boring to sit through.

>80s 90s Carrey acting
KINO

>Gangsta's Paradise
Excuse me

And who could forget that terrible A Quiet Place?

It's true. All of it.

Attached: 1552484309038.png (506x759, 65K)

You mean the future predators from primeval only with dumbo ears attached now? Yeah that movie sucked. I hate all these gimmick “2 deep 4 u woke” pg-13 horror films that aren’t bloody or scary.

Attached: D682FE16-266C-46D6-BB04-BC785C4D25A1.jpg (213x418, 14K)

>66% on metacritic
Yikes. Man why is Paramount so trash for so long?

Dont get me started on that Mission Impossible movie. Snoozeville

>He gets extremely emotional
SEGA is going to FLIIIIP.

Attached: 1510006405490.png (267x475, 176K)

>sonic does a fortnite dance

Attached: When+your+meme+assignment+is+due+and+you+havent+even_bd44e6_5747484.jpg (510x498, 27K)

>sonic flosses
end our suffering

Attached: 1309458139327.jpg (380x383, 19K)

The second eggman trailer apparently he had a long twirly mustache tho

>sonic flosses
please be real

this debunks the raccoon stuff though

Attached: IMG_20190404_143152.jpg (992x993, 130K)

also that same reddit dude said the movie was very kiddish and kinda safe but that breastfed line that was leaked and makes me feel otherwise

>sonic is hear
And you're dumb enough to think this is real?

It was written by deadline. They corrected it afterwards. Tails channel is legit as well. You gonna believe a redditor over an actual movie source that was there?

nondisney kid movies have lots more gross jokes now

What will be worse, this or the Pokemon movie?
At least Pikachu can be translated into an animal properly.

>sonic flossing

Attached: getting-a-real sick of your a-shit-a, bowser.png (236x205, 76K)

reports like this with typos happen all the time cause they have to go fast. remember with joker io9 said "going crazing"

Imagine being a Sonic fan in 2019

>sonic is listing gangsta paradise

Are you sure that these idiots aren't doing a shadow film?

why is Sonic so seemingly incapable of escaping his moniker as a pop culture punching bag

what did he do to deserve this

Modern Sonic fags you mean. Classic Sonic is perfectly safe from this shit. Glad Modern era Sonic is dead, so Mania can save the series, just like Crash/Spyro Remastered is doing

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

>Gansta's Paradise in the Sonic Film
I feel bad for Coolio, hopefully he got a nice check.

Takashi Iizuka for being an incompetent hack and Sega's management.

The look of Carrey’s character starts off odd, but slowly transforms into something similar to the way Robotnik looked in the games.
I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Nintendo will one day buy Sega.

>one major car chase/battle.
>I'm Sonic the ROAD-Hog!

I think you underestimate just how devoted Sonic fans are to being one with every god awful piece of media that the franchise produces.

Nintendo isn't Disney. They're perfectly capable of collaboration without buying out. HAL Laboratories and Gamefreak are examples.

At this point, it couldn't happen sooner.

>Ominous Star Wars theme playing through a Sega Genesis soundchip

Attached: 1551500038981.png (444x414, 293K)

>James Marsden's cop character
He WOULD be in this, wouldn't he

I'm so excited

It's gonna be Last Airbender and Fant4stic all over again. Those movies united Yea Forums in hate.

This is going to be so terrible and I can't wait to see it.

Sonic the Hedgehog fans like bad video games so who’s to say that they won’t like bad movies?

Modern fans likely.

Detective Pikachu is going to be the kind of cute-dumb movie that you can enjoy for being a cute-dumb movie. I plan on seeing it simply for the novelty of Ryan Reynolds playing a talking Pikachu. But this? This is going to be a garbage fire, which also means it might be significantly more entertaining.

This is amazing

>Gangsta's Paradise
Isn't that a little down-tempo for Sonic? He should be speeding down to Rap God or some Busta Rhymes shit, not a song about how the hood is a trap and kills dreams.

Never before have I been so excited to see an obviously terrible movie

Christ.

Attached: tumblr_inline_poh7sfYcvv1rhpm8h_1280.jpg (540x421, 34K)

>Carrey’s scenes are incredibly over-the-top, and painfully unfunny
So like everything Carrey in the last decade or so

Oh God yes. Please, please, please be a complete trainwreck. I want this to be so ridiculously bad that it's hilarious. There's nothing like seeing a shitty blockbuster being thrown up into theatres. It's like a kind of schadenfreude.

Imagine being a Sonic fan at all.

I don't.
Dude made an average and super safe song that will pay his royalties till the fucking end of time cause radio stations won't stop playing it.

>implying
he took a chance making a gangsta nigga shit song that doesn't sound completely retarded when clean (unlike cube or dre)

Amish Paradise is unironically better, anyway.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>“Gangsta’s Paradise”
That is one of the strangest choices of music for running down a highway at 700mph...

>main character is cop/soldier/warrior
>main character's love interest is vet/nurse/healer
every fucking time

I second this.

This.

He literally said he wanted to do something light and silly after two dark and gritty seasons of WESTWORLD.

Absolute madman.

Attached: Thespian.jpg (768x512, 81K)

Maybe it's a nightcore remix.

uhhh why did he repeat the same thing? wasn't it suppose to be "I was spitting out formulas when you were being breastfed"? isn't that more logical?

youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c
Slap this on 2x and maybe there's a chance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_formula

You should be ashamed that the fucking Sonic Movie made a joke that was too clever for you

>Sonic flosses

Attached: sanicsreaction.jpg (441x316, 49K)

I really only care about CWC's thoughts on the movie.

Formula is synthetic breast milk you dodo.

Sega is bigger than Disney in Japan, the fuck are you on.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSap4nsa_rY
More like this in 2x

This is going to be the greatest bad movie since The Room.

>"I was breastfed", answers Marsden in the trailer

Attached: Let's keep going.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Sonicbabs on suicide watch

Attached: isqrzaz-3adff.jpg (443x360, 52K)

I thought it was funny.

Attached: Plus tip.jpg (449x642, 47K)

Lmao sonic is the furthest thing from Sega's biggest franchise. Do you know about yakuza?

are you fucking insane

Attached: giphy.gif (240x196, 3.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=DCxQC99V2BM

Maybe Sonic Adventure 2 was developed on top of an ancient Indian burial ground and the dev team unleashed a curse on themselves and the series.

Attached: 54F4044C-85DA-46F9-A394-74FEDFC434EC.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

I just don't see how any Sonic fan would like this, given how completely different it is from everything else except that's par for the course for Sonic, so I guarantee there will be people who unironically become fans of the movie.

>fortnite dance
There's no such thing. All of Fortnite's dances were stolen from other sources.

Will the Sonic movie be good?

Good shitposting material, maybe.

Will Chris be reunited with the totem?

Attached: 3f5.png (106x118, 21K)

Will the movie be so bad it's good?

This shit always happens to me. Fuck me man.
Guess I'll just ignore it like The Last Airbender/Dragon Ball Evolutions. Fuck Paramount.

Is life worth it?

Will Eggman be the star of the movie?

>ask again
Will Eggman be the star of the movie?

Will Sonic actually floss in the movie?

>Ask again x2

One last time..... Will Eggman be the star of the movie?

Attached: jack.png (291x314, 50K)

How long until Barb passes?

Holy fuck it can't be.

Really?

I understand, but I enjoy the mortal kombat films.

Will this kill the Sonic franchise?

will chris finally snap soon?

You all joke, but I legit can't wait for this movie. Just because I want to see chris chans/4chans reaction. Its gonna be pretty good.

>ask again
welp. will chris finally snap soon?

Will this get a sequel?

Attached: 1525223643675.png (600x431, 331K)

Bad Religion's Supersonic would be a better choice.

Will I get married to the person I love?

Will Sonic get a mercy kill

Is Chris the modern Don Quixote?

Was this movie made purely out of intent to all things evil?

We'll get to see the sonic girls in the sequels?

Does Chris or Sonichu have a cameo in the Sonic movie?

I unironically would love to watch that

this is some Zack Snyder shit, what the fuckkkkkkk LOL

Are the people behind this movie competent and familiar with the highs and lows of the video games?

Will this be better than Sonichu, writing wise?

Will the trailer be worth the wait?

Sega has arcade floor space that got turned into pachinkos years ago but thats it.

Sega pretty much died after the dreamcast, floundered around for a bit as a 3rd party, then got bought out to turn their arcades to gambling rooms and become sonic/yakuza whores.

Aw fuck. Aw shit. I'm scared, bros. What kind of evil is about to be unleashed upon us?

Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1534465465014.png (500x913, 230K)

>Ask Again
>Ask Again
>Just jerk off

Top kek

Will Sonic as a whole ever get a comeback?

Guess he really can't be killed off. Good, now I can wait for Evening Star's Mania 2 to save the series again.

Well damn, fuck it then.

Will Nintendo ever buy Sega?

Will classic era Sonic save the series?

Is the design for Sonic final? No possibility for change at this point?

Are there different versions of Chris running around like DC's The Three Jokers?

Should I wear a Ugandan Knuckles shirt on opening night?

So what kinda shit is gonna go down in order for Classic Sonic to rise again?

Truth.

Will Ian Brandon Anderson ever return?

I think this is a good line if you ignore the quip at the end

Oh no.

Attached: It's too late.png (757x351, 201K)

Is Cwcville mentioned in the movie?

Evening Star takes full control over it. At best maybe go farther with art direction like Rayman Legends did with more characters and new stages, and I think it can work well.

>6
DAMN YOU GOTTA DO IT NOW, FOO.

should I wait for the new generation of VR headsets?

This movie will be the final nail of the Sonic fandom's coffin, isn't it?

Attached: 1531129174961.png (531x502, 315K)

What if Detective Pikachu flops and this is a success?

It survived 06, it'll survive a spinoff movie.
Granted, the general public will snark it up, but Sega will probably just bury it the moment they get the chance.

will I die alone in extreme pain and terrified?

>dubs
Fuck

this, the breastfed kills the joke, eggman saying "stupidly smart" shit like that is legit

Ask the Sonic Totem.

>for all eternity
well shit...

will giant piloted robot fiction ever become popular in the usa?

If people are retarded enough to pay to watch it like the people who ironically watched the Death Note movie just for the laughs and gave it enough publicity to consider a sequel, then it could happen.

Wow, damn.

Shit

Hes so famous as a furry pioneer to many fan mediums. He generates attention by existing alongside his lame ass fans.

And worst thing is, Shadow is such a gay fag meme he gets the fan base called out for being a creepy shit compared to to other fandoms.

What if the cameo is two people arguing over whether the hedgehog's arms were blue or beige after he zoomed past them? One of the guys could be based on Chris.

I'm seeing Dumbo tonight. Will I like it?

PLEASE

Attached: 1544495898471.jpg (750x891, 135K)

Will I find love??

>actual funny joke
>gets cut

I hate Hollywood.

Attached: 1554428043699.jpg (769x411, 41K)

Yep, this movie is gonna be pure soulless. Even Mania had a Mean Bean reference.

Attached: 1501031323801.png (326x277, 68K)

Classic Sonic is just as dead as Modern. SEGA is beating a dead horse because it's one of the only working IPs they have left. If Modern dies, so will Classic because the same modern developers, staff, and SEGA JP will bring Classic to 3D or 2.5d and ruin it forever.

Think Sonic Forces but Classic Sonic only. That's the inevitable.

Attached: HMMAREIr_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>sonic flosses
kill me

Attached: 1526333923257.jpg (208x250, 8K)

>so will Classic because the same modern developers, staff, and SEGA JP will bring Classic to 3D or 2.5d and ruin it forever.
It wouldn't be bad because even with Sonic 4 gameplay, without cringe like Shadow, Rouge, Infinite or the Bowser rippoff, it would still be far better presented to the media than the cringefest that was Shadow's game or Sonic 06 at the time.

How the hell have I never noticed that CwcVille is “Quickville”

The sheer autism blinded you

Is a bad video game really worse than a bad movie?

>Sonic 4
>removing Team Dark
There's a middle ground and the answer to both fans is Sonic Advance. Plus the other classic characters have boring gameplay. Fight me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

I remember an user a while ago saying this is the fate of a mascot character when their platform dies yet they continue to live.

>Plus the other classic characters have boring gameplay. Fight me.

Attached: WAY TROO FAR.png (1425x2390, 1.97M)

Well since Sonic is a VIDEO GAME mascot... yeah, I'd say so.

>Sonic found by an owl
They're REALLY drawing on the obscure stuff now. Weird

Attached: Capture.png (653x188, 85K)

why not just keep it as a background prop

>Cut Mean Bean Machine gag
>Add in extremely obscure details like rings being able to warp people and the owl from the US lore bible.
Now I'm just getting mixed signals from this movie.

What owl? The one from the OVA?

No. The post I quoted showed that the American backstory stated that Sonic was raised by an owl. As far as I'm aware, that's the only thing to have that detail (unless Sonic the Comic used it, since it seems to follow that backstory more closely than stuff like SATAm or Archie did).

BLACK HOLE SUN

Attached: 1553470982311.jpg (532x502, 112K)

>As I walk through the valley
>of the shadow of death,
>I take a look at my life,
>and realize there's nothing left.

>Sonic looks directly at the audience as he says this

Will much post end in 1?

Will Shadow appear in the movie?

He'll be in the sequel.

You'd think they would've used a Crush 40 song

Just got back. YOU LIED TO ME TOTEM

Attached: Df78f1qWkAAjmnr.jpg (731x620, 76K)

The only certainty of the Totem is that suffering and misfortune await all those that use.

>implying anything will kill the sonic fandom
You're seriously underestimating the power of autism

Will we get a trailer soon?

WON'T YOU COME

YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
I'M OUT OF TIME

>Sonic escapes his birth planet as a baby
God I can't even start reading this without picturing DA-tier sonic fetish fanart.

Attached: 1454525561794.png (350x317, 74K)

>pre-roll segment before the actual movie
>it's a Sonic Sez bit PSAing about oral hygiene
>Sonic literally using dental floss at one point
>end of the skit has all the live action characters doing popular dances, with Sonic also doing the Flossing dance
>the great cost you ask of?:
>All of this is used to advertise Sonic in Fortnite for a limited time

youtube.com/watch?v=t-uY2QpW51I

Attached: begonethot.png (1369x1285, 2.01M)

>Do you know about yakuza?
none of them are million seller.
Total War and Football Manager are bigger.
Hell, even Endless serie.

think

>Sonic speeding down the highway listening to the song “Gangsta’s Paradise”

I'm going to hate the wife character I can tell already.

They have to do the basic gender juxtaposition with the woman being nice and caring while the guy does more serious shit, but of course fucks everything up.

Is this going to be the worst film of 2019?

Isn't The Secret Life of Pets 2 coming out this year?

>. Oh, and I should mention that we see Sonic speeding down the highway listening to the song “Gangsta’s Paradise”, because of course that happens in this movie.
???
Why that song? Why not the parody of it, Amish Paradise? It's at least a joke song, so we'd know it's supposed to be funny.

Did nobody learn anything from the Mario Movie on what not to do with a video game franchise and making it into a movie? Did nobody apart of this project think that it wasn't going to bomb and become a complete laughing stock? Don't they have test audiences? Don't they keep their ears to the ground on what people might think of this sort of thing?
I don't get it. I don't understand you, Hollywood. This should be an obvious failure, but no, it's going to complete production, and it's going to go into theaters. Do they think they're going to make their money back because enough people will pay to see it bomb or something?

I mean, they could have gotten the Sonic Boom! staff, threw money at them, and told them to make a movie, and it'd probably be pretty fucking funny.
Instead....this?
I don't understand it.

Attached: 1541166292378.jpg (1000x1308, 739K)

Blame the relative success of the Transformers and TMNT live action movies. Paramount hit paydirt with those films and doesn't know how to make it work a second time.

So how did they see the trailer where was it shown

Dubs don't lie.

God, why couldn't we have another season of Sonic Boom instead of this shit?

Hope is the first step to disappointment.

From Sonic Mania to Sonic Forces.
From Sonic Boom TV series to Sonic the Movie

>modern Jim Carrey
>in a comedic role
>his depressed as fuck post-modern phase
>playing a gag character

>Carrey’s scenes are incredibly over-the-top, and painfully unfunny
so Jim Carrey

>Ctrl+F
>"leak" not found
The Sonic in the CinemaCon footage resembles the one from the style guide leaks, according to some literal who entertainment reporter

It's actually going to happen. The Mario movie from years back will actually be more enjoyable than the Sonic movie if these leaks are true.

>sonic listening to rap
im not even going to watch it for trainwreck purposes anymore, thats just fucking retarded and im not doing that to myself

is there any footage released?

This all unironically sounds great, looking forward to it.

Some Hip Pop songs would have kinda fit his character

Gangster Paradise doesn't since it's too angsty and somber and it's about Hood culture effecting people while Sonic is pretty much a White Skater Boy

Yea but it'd be racist if they had, like, Shadow listen to it. Sonic is just giving himself the understanding of the black struggle.

TRIPLETS BORN
THE THRONE AWAITS
A SEER WARNS
OF A DEADLY FATE
GIVE UP YOUR CHILDREN
SEPERATE
BIDE YOUR TIME
LIE IN WAIT

>whole movie has the villain's iconic look not used at all or used at best as a post credits easter egg
IT KEEPS HAPPENING BRO

Attached: Cobra_Commander_cardface_250.jpg (250x308, 22K)

>Shadow
Honestly he is better off staying the fuck away from Hollywood, they would never understand his character

It's bad enough that Sonic Boom fucked up his portrayal, especially where he calls Sonic a "Disgrace to hedgehogs" DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHADOW IS NOT A FUCKING ACTUAL HEDGEHOG AND COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE HEDGEHOG RACE, HES NOT FUCKING VEGETA

Brap brap brap brap ba brap bra braaaaaaaap

>(so…I guess Sonic is an alien here?)
...wasn't that always the case?

>Gangsta's Paradise
>Not "Right Behind the Rain"

Nah, they made it a point that there are aliens in Sonic's world and Shadow and the Babylon Rogues are the only characters in the series who are confirmed related to aliens.

They'd propably ignore Team Dark alltogether and turn him into a sologuy.

Early American Sonic media had the series take place on a planet named "Mobius" rather than Earth barring the comics which had the plot twist that Mobius was post-apocalyptic Earth.
That was dropped around Sonic Adventure, only for Sonic X to use a similar idea with the show premise stemming from Sonic and Pals being warped to Earth.
Izuka eventually revealed that the Sonic X take is now effectively canon and the series takes place across two worlds: Earth and Sonic's World. That's partially why Humans don't appear in Sonic Forces and vice-versa for Unleashed.
tl;dr: Sega is a joke.

Sega not only is a joke, but this contradicts established stuff from their more story focused era Sonic games.

Iizuka wants Sonic to be more Nintendo lite, well its mostly Kishimoto pushing for it but Iizuka still supports it because of the backlash to 06

Post Sonic Colors sonic Franchise might as well be a Nintendo franchise, the two world retcon is meant to help further establish this

There’s a process to making Hollywood movies user, and it must be followed. Just allowing people proven to be able to make a decent TV show make a movie? Madness. How do you expect all the studio executives who don’t understand the property at all to personally profit from that?

This is what happens when you're a gaming company by pachinko-toting old fogeys.
Bollers' retcon (among other things) in the Archie Sonic comics was so bad that Flynn had to give it an cosmic enema.

The proper execution is "I was spitting out formulas while you were still spitting up formula."

Boom Shadow is basically a parody of Shadow, from what I can tell.

He is, fully embracing the jokes people make about him being edgy.

This was pretty funny desu.

>kid brother is an enormous sonicfag
>he’ll probably go see this

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get why this line is funny. I get Eggman's initial wordplay on formulas; that's alright.

But "I was breastfed"? What makes that such a funny zinger? It sounds like a lame comeback.

This has got to be a social experiment to test the limits of sonic fans autism and just how much they can like it even though it's bad.

>sonic floss
>my sides

Yeezus

Will i get laid?

Formula is breastmilk

That would fit in a childish battle rap, not movie dialogue.

>cop character, who clocks the blue speedster at around 700mph on his radar gun.
just like sonic x.
>we see Sonic speeding down the highway listening to the song “Gangsta’s Paradise”, because of course that happens in this movie.
just like sonic x.

Good lord this is going to be a beautiful disaster to witness. Surreal as fuck though, it’s almost as if they intentionally made it this way on purpose given the reputation Sanic Hegehog has now.

Attached: 2F89F91C-FFB0-4AA0-AA7E-4FE2E4DEDB8B.jpg (792x1232, 278K)

The joke IS the lame comeback. It's meant to show the cop is a meathead where genuine wit is lost upon, so Eggman's outburst ends up falling with a thud at the face of an ignoramus.

Remember when Knuckles skipping leg day was the worst thing that ever happened to the franchise?

Attached: 1391766467.jacques00_knuckleup_ok00.jpg (1800x1800, 709K)

Will I get to fuck Hitomi Tanaka?

im with these guys i might just take a load of acid and go watch this disaster in the theater. nothing like bad cheesy blockbusters and acid always a good time.

i want this too

Will I get to fuck Hitomi Tanaka?

I bet the movie is going to be unironically good. Haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise

.t Sonic fan since 12

>Dr. Robotnik – played by Jim Carrey in a mustache –

I don't care how bad this movie is, I've got to see it for this alone. holy fucking shit. Just say that out loud. Dr. Robotnik, played by Jim Carrey in a moustache.

I'm sold.

Attached: max headroom 3d.png (1024x593, 742K)

>Even Mania had a Mean Bean reference.

Mania was made by the autistic sonic fandom zoomers, who consider including a reference to every fucking thing to be the height of art. It's why they decided to use every single one of the unused/removed graphics from the 16-bit games (hint: they were unused in those games because they looked like shit) - because it is a guaranteed way to woo the audience without putting any effort into it.

This. Even though Sonic Mania was good, I always thought that it never deserved the praise it got.

Not gonna happen. Pokemon's always been more popular than Sonic by a considerable margin, and this is from a Sonicfag who doesn't give a shit about Pokemon.

>Those movies united Yea Forums in hate.
Kinda easy when people in here have NO other emotion that isn't hatred.

Will I fuck my waifu?

Are the Tarot cards right about my future?

>Good lord this is going to be a beautiful disaster to witness
Meanwhile in the real world. Sonic the hedgehog movie will make billion whole detective pikachu flops hard. Fuck Pokémon fuck Nintendo.

Attached: 513B5089-C45C-478C-BA25-BA11C7C5CBC3.png (720x484, 401K)

I would cry out of pure autistic laugher if Sonic somehow doesn't die from this movie.

Attached: 1549769307985.png (554x554, 47K)

t butt hurt pokebaby

user I'm not a Pokemonfag. But I don't really have high hopes the Sonic movie is going to sell. But I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong.

detective pikachu looks miles better than this shitshow

Attached: courtesy of tails channel.jpg (988x991, 118K)

i used to be a complete sonic autism, OC and everything, you can bet your ass me and my autismo friends are gonna see it.
we know it's going to be absolute trash, but you just HAVE to see it in theaters, something as retarded as this comes only once every decade

Attached: 1551758896995.jpg (631x658, 39K)

May I please have Dr. Manhattan's powers?

Are you gonna give them to me?

That isnt what moniker means, you retard.

that is funny

Jesus, what's with Yea Forums always having bad opinions?

>Sonic Youth
Now I'm imagining a fascist paramilitary youth group that wear jackboots and Sonichu medallions

Yeah, but it's new Jim Carrey, not 90's Jim Carrey.

Imagine having a movie that Ken Penders and Chris Chan don't even like.

Imagine making a movie to spite Ken Penders and Chris-chan

Attached: DIC.jpg (485x567, 63K)

This would actually be funny if the breastfed line is delivered in a completely deadpan fashion.

Attached: 1551531955978.jpg (624x448, 54K)

Was Sonic Mania or Generations any good, I was thinking about getting it

Will I meet my waifu?

Imagine being this mad because fans got something they liked.

A lot of the time jokes like this don't make it into the final cut of the movie. I think there was a dumb line or two in the Infinity Trailer that wasn't in the movie.

At least they won't ruin Tails and Knuckles.

Sonic Generations is constantly cheap on steam, add that with mod support you can have some fun with it. Sonic Mania is a fantastic game but huge part of your enjoyability will come from how much of a fan you are of the classic games, my dear user.

Attached: 1542842533045.jpg (451x396, 23K)

Is this destined to forever be the best Sonic adaptation?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

It was destined to be the best adaption for three years until the OVA came out.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

YOU'RE ALL MISSING THE REAL HORROR OF THIS.
>Sonic makes an electricity charged run
Chris-Chan was in on this.

>vento aureo didn't get gansta's paradise but Sonic did

Attached: 1513612224071.png (480x582, 214K)

is this some sort of anti-vax joke?

we keep having personal conversations for no reason and she is very comfortable with me. Does she loves me or is just using me as a pillow?

>Chris-Chan was in on this.

explain the blue arms then