Go to LCS

>Go to LCS
>a guy walks in and browses around for a bit
>waits until there’s a line and gets in with a bunch of random back issues
>starts whining about comicsgate to the guy ahead of him
>nobody gives him time of day until some new guy comes in and hears him
>they start fighting irl
Real life is just Yea Forums but with consequences.

Attached: 5B8B9802-0182-4E2F-AB17-9E0D94318D4C.jpg (1103x745, 76K)

What happened to both of them?

And then the whole bus started clapping

They got yelled at by the store owner and left without making any purchases.

Did the owner stop them or call the police?

and that man's name... was Albert Einstein

Yeah he told them to shut the fuck up and then they both left. I now realize that “fighting irl” makes it sound physical but no it was just verbal.

were they fat and ugly?

I do not care if you believe me, I simply want to share the tale of two autists.

Nobody cares. Keeping up with internet ‘controversies’ is stupid.

With how spergy comic fans tend to be in real life (no concept of an indoor voice, loud ranting to the clerk/anybody about random shit, no understanding of social norms) I'm surprised there haven't been more comicsgate IRL stories.

Nah they both looked like generic, slightly overweight, adult males. They seemed completely normal.

This. Comic people are fucking retarded and live in a bubble of ass burgers

I've seen all sorts of weird conversations and (verbal) fights in LCS from teens or just autists, or at least used to at my old one. I have no reason not to believe you, but your OP pic is garbage and your thread is too.

I only have 2 comic shops near me and I hate going in both of them because of the people I have to deal with. Magik players don’t help either

Every time, and this isn't an exaggeration, every time I go to a comic shop to pick something up, there's an autist in there having a 30 minute conversation about comics with the clerk. Usually it's amicable but sometimes you can see the clerk dying a little inside because he can't just tell him to get the fuck out.

Is it because they're lonely or is it the ass burgers?

It’s ass burgers, I’m lonely as shit but I wouldn’t bother someone unprompted like that.

Comic fans love to lecture, yet often suck at communicating. They’re armchair critics who think they know what’s wrong with the industry, and how to fix it. Few look for genuine conversation, and instead want validation or an audience like they’re teaching a class. I suppose you could say that’s connected to their limited social interaction, and thus they lack understanding of basic social cues and reading a room. Though some comic readers aren’t retarded

I have a more unbelievable tale gather round
>have gf
>she likes Cherry poptart for shlicking
>suggest one afternoon we go to the LCS and get some dirty comics for her
>we go
>clerk is a woman
>hardly anyone else in shop
>look around realize the other 2 people in shop are both women browsing
>I am the only guy in a comci shop with 4 women in it
i went to look in the window to make sure I hadn't grown a goatee from falling into the Mirro Mirror Universe

Attached: evil tng.jpg (1100x800, 271K)

Based and redpilled

>Comic fans love to lecture, yet often suck at communicating.

It's not limited to the fans either.

You need to work on your storytelling. This story is told poorly and has no purpose.

Based