Who even has this much free time?

Who even has this much free time?

Attached: 65C8FE1F-6EFD-4563-A014-1F7FBE31D16B.png (800x1705, 939K)

The good news is that only a few are worth watching.

You could probably sleep through Iron Man 3

People who have jobs that grant vacation or paid time off?

NEETs a.k.a. MCU's primary market.

>spending your vacation watching Marvel movies

>judging how other people spend their free time

Yay, hot dog and popcorn for breakfast and dinner.

They should be selling 'I survived the 60 hour MCU marathon.' T-Shirts.

neet like anime, not fagam

Incels

Didn't they hint at bringing back the kid from that one for Endgame?

Just one kid, he’ll probably get a flashback

who is that kid going to grow up to be? any speculation?

Didn't they do this before one of the other Avengers films? I swear I remember a guy from a local news site doing it, and it sounded miserable.

I just remember being disappointed the kid didn't turn out to be a kid genius and the small town was actually AIM headquarters.

I still think IM3 is the worst MCU movie with the weakest story. Especially in the villains department.

Attached: 68404.jpg (665x375, 92K)

Do people really want to willingly sit through movies like Thor 1/2, Iron Man 3, Avengers 1/2 and Ant Man again
This just seems like a surefire way to utterly burn yourself out on the Marvel Formula prior to Endgame

Thor 2 is the only movie that doesn't have any scenes I'd be interested in watching again. Every other movie at least has a good action scene or two.

i don't really keep up with superhero films, caught iron man 3 on tv one night, and was pretty miffed about the mandarin fake our, especially with the boring ass actual villain

MCU fans have daddy's money to spend and mommy's basement to live.

It was such an obvious fake out that bothered me.
I mean the 4th Fast N Furious movie pulled off the same main badguy fake out better. You know you got a crap script of Fast n Furious has better writing.

I used mine to go to Wondercon

I literally only remember the key rack joke from that movie

Those are the movies you catch up on your sleep or use the restrooms.

Can't wait til like phase 12, where it's like a solid month of movies to see through, guarantee someone dies during it.