Avengers Endgame Cinemacon footage description

>Captain Marvel leaves the avengers facility "to kill Thanos." Black Widow wants to work as a team. Captain America realizes "up there" is more Captain Marvel's territory. She might know people who know who Thanos is. Nebula explains she need not bother. She knows where Thanos is. She goes on about how Thanos made her want to please him, even when she was disassembled. His answer to where they would go when the plan was complete would be "The Garden."

>A hologram comes up - Rocket Racoon shows that two days ago a similar event to the one that occurred on Earth happened on another planet. He used the stones again. Captain Marvel wants to use the stones to bring everyone back. Black Widow wants to try. Bruce Banner is hesitant. Captain Marvel says "Because before you didn't have me." "Hey, new girl, everybody in this room is about that superhero life, if you don't mind me asking, where the hell were you before all of this?" says Natasha. Captain Marvel says she was helping other planets as they didn't have avengers like Earth. Thor summons Strombreaker. "I like this one" he says.

>"Let's go get this son of a bitch" Captain America says.

>The Endgame logo plays. The Benetar is then seen heading into space. All of the Avengers except Tony are aboard. Black Widow, Cap, and Rhodey have never been to space, to Rocket's dismay. They approach a jump, Cap watches the vibrant colors go by, and the ship speeds off."

Attached: 345.jpg (640x914, 90K)

>"Hey, new girl, everybody in this room is about that superhero life, if you don't mind me asking, where the hell were you before all of this?" says Natasha
lol

"I'll suck him off first, Tony..."
"No, Cap, let me do it..."
"Guys, I missed the head...I should be the one to give head."

Nat =Russo Bros if you believe some rumours.

So, I guess this is the scene where they are looking at pictures of their dead friends, and Captain Marvel implies their dead friends were worthless by saying "you have me".

>Captain Marvel says she was helping other planets as they didn't have avengers like Earth. Thor summons Strombreaker. "I like this one" he says.

BASED AND CAROLPILLED

Attached: 36242572-4378-4093-AC1E-F81ED8B71EEE.jpg (1316x1861, 446K)

based

Holy shit look at this fucking lego head
What the fuck is that, at least photoshop it
Even lines of light showing how square her head is omg i cant get over it she is so unnaturally ugly

Have sex.

What are these rumors?

There was a leak that mentions these scenes before they were shown, not saying it's legit but does anyone have it?

Well thank god Thanos is there to kick the shit out of Carol and teach her that powers aren't everything. It would be a nice character arc, and Thor could give her a pep talk considering he's a demigod who's gotten his ass handed to him numerous times

Why so people can cry and accuse Thanos of being sexist? God no, he’s going to lose to her sweetie

>Hey, new girl, everybody in this room is about that superhero life, if you don't mind me asking, where the hell were you before all of this?" says Natasha

Rhodey says this retard. Get your shit str8 you worthless OP. There are other errors as well

Carol needs a lesson in teamwork and I think that is exactly what she's going to get when she tries to face Thanos alone and he beats her down.

Nat didnt say that

LITERAL LEGO HEAD

Attached: brie.jpg (889x1000, 113K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Well considering the normies keep saying he is a relatable villain that would be perfect to show that he is a bad guy...Heck its perfect.
>He can kill half of the universe but beating qourq girl is too much!Worse than hitler!

No, the earlier mention of this scene was from a shareholders meeting. It was a clip shown that was later describe online. Not from a leak. No leak had that before the description started doing the rounds about a month and change ago. Then every new leak incorporated it

If she was busy protecting other planets then how come Thanos could get away with destroying Xandar, Knowhere, etc. and Ronan got *this* close to turning Xandar into space dust?

Well what other errors are there then, don't leave us hanging

>"Let's go get this son of a bitch" Captain America says.

Attached: CxWiEme.png (610x789, 822K)

"I, Captain America, will take Thanos's gauntlet and shove it up his ass...and hid arm will still be attached to it."

If the new person we literally just met solves the decade long plot I’m gonna be so pissed

>Captain Marvel says she was helping other planets
Oh it shows, it shows

Of course not, Russos wouldn't do that, the original avengers team is the focus of the movie

>He used the stones again.

Looks like wonder woman and Batman at first glance

I wonder if they made this early battle with Thanos as sort of a mini-movie that they can use for leaks, trailers, etc.

It seems like most of the movie is still under lock and key except for the fact that Scott finds his way back and tells them about the Quantum Realm. Everything else seems to be based on this scene right after everybody disappears.

>She goes on about how Thanos made her want to please him, even when she was disassembled.
What did Thanos make Nebula do...

Seems like the leak about Thanos killing himself to stop them is correct.

Yeah, I was about to ask
Was he gonna fuck her or use her as a sex slave or something?