What are you hoping to see in the new Korra trilogy?

Kuvira was my favorite antagonist out of the bunch and the thing I'm wondering is if they're gonna do some relationship drama with Bataar Jr. I think it would do her character good to be a little broken up about almost killing her fiance because how they characterized her so far she's too damn robotic. Hell, even Zaheer had a softer side with his exploding woman. I hope they crack that stoic veneer, if only just a little.

Attached: lokrev1-pg-141 (1).jpg (385x157, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldbY85ynyKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kuvira wasn't an antagonist. She was the hero the Earth Kingdom didn't deserve.

I was kinda hoping we just wouldn't see her again. Kuvira herself wasn't necessarily shit, but the writing around her definitely was.

>new Korra media
No...
No again...
I can't...
I'm not that strong anymore...

Attached: FB_IMG_1554312088176.jpg (720x405, 21K)

>I use words I don't understand

Why? Watching them try to salvage this godawful story is just painful now.

>I think Korra was the main good guy
She wasn't even a good guy, she was a confused lost teen the entire show. She was no protag.

I feels like what happens is they have the antagonists make good points, I remember thinking Amon was really compelling at first, then when they realize they accidentally made their positions make too much sense they have to push them towards mustache twirling territory. Or bend the world around Korra to make her right and her opposition unmistakably wrong.

I want Kuvira to become the hero she was meant to be.

For Amon they never gave anything for Team Good Guys and Associates to stand for. Amon's demagoguery fails as taking away things doesn't improve society without replacing them with something better for society. Season 2 and 3 where crazy people and then Kuvira in season 4 they made Team Good Guys and Associates idiots with Raiko wanting to install a puppet government, Suyin acting like she has some moral high ground, and Tenzin for supporting these positions.

I hope that they don't retroactively rape the original series. Beyond that they can do whatever the fuck they want, I really don't care anymore.

Don't joke like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldbY85ynyKg

>hope

Attached: 1534695432165.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

cancellation

They should just write a new story with new characters. Start fresh so we don’t have to suffer anymore please

Amon's whole thing was inequality between benders and nonbenders, which was shown to be a genuine problem, but Amon being ousted as a bender and a fraud somehow fixes that tension? Also we're told by the good guys Kuvira had labor/reeducation camps for desenters and she had an actual metal gear with a chemical weapon.

is there a new trilogy on the way?

Why are all the Korra bashers always so retarded? Like, you can have so many legitimate gripes with the show but you just got to denigrate all of it, thereby completely delegitimizing yourself as a critic.

Amon did bring up issues that resulted in more non-bender representation in the government/job-sector.

Zaheer does something

Attached: A Breath of Fresh Air_trim.webm (960x540, 1.6M)

Amon's whole thing was that bending was the problem and his solution was to remove bending. That wouldn't increase wages, make an advancement in medicine, fix infrastructure, stop people from exploiting other people.
If the compelling argument you supported was that bending caused all the problems then why watch the show?

Yeah, Ruins of the Empire. First book comes out in May, second in October.
We know that Korra and Kuvira will join forces going by the summaries so I'm already interested. I don't think Book 4 was terribly written as much as it didn't finish its story and left a lot of loose threads, so I've been hoping for this type of comic for a while.

she's going to corrupt Kuvira with her gay beams

Attached: 13946066.jpg (1280x1887, 844K)

I want her to corrupt me.

They covered it in a videogame, actually.

>new Korra trilogy
I'm sorry.. what?
When did this happen?
I mean.. Korra doesn't even have any more that she can fuck up. Maybe die in the avatar state to finally kill of Raava once and for all?

>accidentally made their positions make too much sense
The show consistently shows that the richest/most powerful people are nonbenders, while benders seem to make up the vast majority of those in poverty. At what point did Amon's rhetoric ever make the slightest bit of sense?

The only way they could have redeemed his shit character was to tie him to the spirit world somehow. If they had made him some sort of actual emissary of the spirits then it would have done a good job setting up for the fight in season two.

Also, making it a fire bender who was not only the antagonist in Amon's made up backstory, but Mako and Bolin's, and Asami's as well was some bullshit. Other benders are capable of killing people for goodness sake.

>while benders seem to make up the vast majority of those in poverty
and what are you basing this off of
>richest/most powerful people are nonbenders
this may be true but that's a very small portion of those people

Republic City is overrun by bending gangs, practically half the cast lost their parents to ambiguous evil firebender robbers, we see the police force (which are all benders and probably don't even hire non-benders) freely abuse their non-bender citizens for rightfully getting pissed at their electricity being cut and having curfews. And just generally being a non-bender in a magical world like ATLA would just be really fucking shit and I can see why many are jealous/scared.

This. Nobody liked korra

>die in the avatar state to finally kill of Raava once and for all
That would just be an improvement on the setting at this point.

There seems to be a mistake. I said he was compelling AT FIRST, because his story, no matter how fake it was gave him the appearance of having a good motivation. Much better than being a tace hustler for political gain atleast. The the inequality between benders and nonbebders makes sense, like I said Amon had a GOOD POINT. I never said I agreed with his solution, I said the show went out of its way to remove any moral ground for him to stand on.

Son we live in an Earth Kingdom that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by benders. Whose gonna do it? You, Lieutenant Mako? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Xaofu and you curse my Metalbenders. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Xaofu's conquest, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want my Truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at Probending matches, you want me on the Wall, you -need- me on that Wall. We use words like "Honor" "Justice" and "Balance." We use these words as the backbone of a life defending the Earth Kingdom. You use them as a puncbline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who was cucked of both girlfriends while he sleeps under the blanket of the avatar, and doesn't question and bides it! I would rather you just fucked Lin, and went on your merry way. Otherwise you should ready your bending, and stand a post. EITHER WAY, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!
>Did you order the reboot
I did the job-
>DID YOU ORDER THE REBOOT?
YOU'RE GODAMN RIGHT I DID!

I wish I could un-watch Korra.

I want everything wiped from my brain except for those rocky brown abs.

>mfw I watched the first four or five episodes, guessed the plot, decided it was shit, and dropped it

Attached: Leo.jpg (260x620, 37K)

>Suyin and Republic City are trying to install a retarded royal child they can easily manipulate
>Suyin tries to assassinate Kuvira in her sleep during the ceasefire
>Korra negotiated the ceasefire but then does nothing when she discovers this plot, destroying any integrity she had left as Avatar
>they kidnap her fiance during a surrender negotiation and issue hostage threats

>Kuvira is bad guy
She is the antagonist, but mostly because the protagonists in this case are the villains.

>What are you hoping to see in the new Korra trilogy?
An E;R vid hopefully.

DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Reclaim clay,
fuck (((airbenders)))

Attached: Kuvira8.png (1400x1029, 1.84M)

>E;R
Why would you sully yourself by sitting through that? Korra is garbage but E;R is even worse garbage.