Why don't western cartoonists not put any effort in their animation and designs ?

why don't western cartoonists not put any effort in their animation and designs ?

Attached: Capture.png (1167x629, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2010/09/symbionic-titan/
youtu.be/-kyb7-Hw0BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah because japan does, with their character that don't even move...

i'd rather have this than calarts

Don’t you mean eastern artists? Look at the absolute state of these three OCs. They look retarded compared to the Young Avengers, Avengers academy, the future avengers kids, etc.

Attached: 92878079-DB8A-4331-B393-9AF4160E712C.jpg (568x416, 84K)

know where to spend your money man

>why don't western cartoonists not put any effort in their animation and designs ?
So you're saying they do.

"efforts" is what bad people do to achieve power over the vulnerable victims of the white men.

What the fuck am I looking at?

The OC's don't blend well with the marvel heroes.

Attached: 1553466809824.jpg (500x371, 36K)

>know where to spend your money man
So in flashy effects and and blurring the characters when they do an action scene?

>it's cute and I can feasible jerk off to it therefor it is superior

Source?

Why don't you put any effort in your posts?

They do, you just refuse to watch the ones that have it.

Jews.

I already watch Carmen Sandiego

the girl on the left looks like shit...no offense.

>no offense
who the fuck are you going to offend with that statement

Who's the blonde?

most anime designs are absolute shit besides being used for a fap, and most male characters don't even get that benefit

OP you probably shouldn’t have posted an image that refuted your point. The girl on the left looks absolutely horrible.

and your picture shows good design and animation? bitch please

Kingdom hearts 3.4 heart alliance

most anime look almost identical in the decade they were released. weebs are delusional

They used to like with Teen Titans, Code Lyoko, Megas XLR, etc. Basically there was a time in the early-mid 2000s when anime influenced western animators but that died by 2010 which is why Sym Biotic Titan didn't last long.
Also in the West it's common to view animation as something only for kids which is shit thinking.

Symbiotic Titan didn't look like anime. It was the Dexter/Samurai Jack style

Imagine being this retarded.
wired.com/2010/09/symbionic-titan/

Imagine being this stupid

kek

Attached: carol carl.png (588x358, 391K)

HOLY JUMPIN JESUS, WHO THE FUCK LET THAT EVEN PASS

Attached: 1516944047950.png (448x298, 46K)

Americunt cartoonists unironically cant draw. Thats the reason. The comic artists are also becoming like that. They cant even draw.

Capitalism

Western animation is certainly fun and “cartoony”. That’s our strength. Cheap, effective, and mostly concerned with witty writing.

We also put more effort into backgrounds.

Stop responding to anime posters who would rather watch a manga with mouth cycles than a cartoon

your show sucks ass and you look like a chimpanzee with AIDS, Rebecca

Attached: rebecca sugar.jpg (700x394, 54K)

Personally? I blame the industry getting taken over by homosexuals and ugly women who get triggered by pretty women

It has bloody good backgrounds thought.

Attached: on model.jpg (579x800, 53K)

Do you know those people have to report to at the end of the day? White male producers.

Yes. (((White)))(((male)))(((producers)))

While I love laying the blame at the feet of capitalism. It's blame free this time. Cartoons are just super expensive and time consuming. Even Daria took three months of production for each episode.
Japanese animators kill themselves for their craft and the end result is usually stiffer than youtube stop-motion shorts.

these days japanese anime is made in taiwanese sweatshops unless it's from one of those 3-4 sakuga studios

>stiffer

dumb americunts cant even watch

White people can't draw

Because it's cheap.

Remember when animators tried.

Attached: rogue morph disguise.gif (429x322, 2.54M)

The Hell does that expression mean

Of course you can blame capitalism. All the execs and producers that count their money care about is why the consumer likes, and since the consumer is completely stupid when it comes to artistry, they'll go for the lowest common denominator everytime instead of being innovative and taking risk.

>could it be those people?
>no it has to be white people
fucking kek

Attached: [triggered].png (253x239, 116K)

I like Western and Eastern animation. But you’re on crack if you think western animators are anywhere near as dedicated and skilled as a whole.

Note I say as a whole. Cool your tits.

Kissy face

this scene is a exception tho, the 90's X-men animation sucked most of the time

Name me one trans entertainment CEO.

>this scene is a exception
You must be joking if you think that jittery mess looks good.

wrong minority, most CEO's are a certain group that only claim they're white when it is convenient

Ever noticed how much of Anime is just slowly panning over a single picture while you hear people talk

Attached: megalochad.png (2516x1174, 220K)

Yiddle me this goyman, what is less than 0.2% but controls 96% of the world's media?

when the FUCK are we getting an english dub for this. Or even subs?

Attached: flipbook-1.gif (390x293, 585K)

If there's one thing I'd want western animation to take from japanese animation, it's the basic concept of constant shadows and lighting.

This was animated in Japan.

Some OC

>it's all white people
>no I need a TRANS one now, because white people can be trans
Lookit those goalposts move

oy vey

Why is it whenever there is a Eastern vs Western thread, OP is always in favor of eastern?

If its so good, why aren't you busy enjoying it instead of posting here about it? Are you insecure about it?

Attached: xc.png (250x265, 116K)

Americans are too busy virtue signalling and circlejerking unironically

how do you even know the artist is white?

god im about to fucking leave this shithole called Yea Forumsumblr

It's because Yea Forums is the easiest board to bait. Observe.

Attached: chair.jpg (900x466, 45K)

>Basically there was a time in the early-mid 2000s when anime influenced western animators
What's funny is there was also a lot of west-influenced anime in that period. And that trend died too. A pity.

@106827033
The people who pushed realism in art? Nips never draw this good before encountering the modern West.

I want to believe this a bait, I am scared to think this there's someone this retarded.

shit like OK KO and SU is full of anime references tho

Attached: ninja love.png (876x366, 373K)

He wasn't talking about this decade but referring to anime like FLCL and Shin Chan.

OHHHHH MY GOD A CHAIR

I am offended and will report you both to the authorities #stopbeinginsensitive #pcpower #endwhiteprivilege #stoptoxicmasculinity

based

Anime episodes are bought per-cut, meaning that the studio only pays for the cut, not the actual animation in the cut. It's up to the individual animator to animate the scene. Sakuga isn't any more expensive than any other scene in anime, it really depends on how hard the animator wants to push the animation.

western animation is roughly the same thing except instead of animating in-house they ship the animation to bored koreans using toon boom and they don't give a fuck about the work, they just collect a paycheck.

I am so happy!

>You're retarded with no explanation why!
Typical cancer

So am I retarded? What actually is the OP image? Is it actually an anime?

Anime designs these days is just throwing bright colored shit at a wall and see's what sticks.

Attached: waterboy and dhead.jpg (563x533, 347K)

>Didn't read the explanation mentioned right above
Typical brainlet

There is no explanation. Are you even comprehending which posts you are reading and responding to?

>The people who pushed realism in art? Nips never draw this good before encountering the modern West.
Enjoy your you, moron.

Marvel Future Avengers

You're responding to the wrong person, you absolute retard. Go through the posts again

I don't understand why left side carol is not used everywhere. It makes me mad.

Who the hell is the chick on the left then? i thought it was some fan art. Surprised they've got some anime going with characters like Kamala.

fpbp

youtu.be/-kyb7-Hw0BE

Just some OC

That show is garbage.

OPM was an exception to this and now they are going to do exactly this for season 2 going by the trailers

Fuck Japan

Ahh... sorry I meant they user you talked about.

Attached: Gir_2.jpg (258x196, 7K)

*the

You're forgiven user, sorry for the scuffle

>western animation is roughly the same thing except instead of animating in-house they ship the animation to bored koreans using toon boom and they don't give a fuck about the work, they just collect a paycheck.
You are wrong on that. The animation studios (at least the reputable ones) charge per second of animation.

I want to impregnate the one on the right

Stop saying shit you don't know. Japanese studios outsource just as much as American ones do

why doent doesn't latino esl's put's not no efferts in to learns ingliseh.

Attached: 1552371386515.jpg (1003x768, 107K)

then she is sentenced to death by stoning because she had premarital sex and there aren't four witnesses to prove if she was raped or not

Attached: haram police.jpg (827x1590, 1.14M)

Are you okay?

>right one
dump it...

Attached: bog.jpg (535x391, 30K)

I'M MAD

MvsCI Carol is kawaii too

Attached: captain-marvel-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-16.9.jpg (210x240, 19K)

reminded me of pic related

Attached: morrigan1.jpg (680x1008, 93K)

NO FUCK THAT GAME AND FUCK BOTH CAPCOM AND DISNEY FOR KILLING THE DREAM

Attached: tumblr_nm48qdCXJs1r7sijxo1_500.gif (475x358, 1.54M)

Jezz, now that I think it, why americans just hire a bunch of japanese to animate their shows, they are basically slaves there

you yeah you the person reading this not the guy im replying to but if i ever hear youre a government censor worker, im dragginf you to the nearest sidewalk and curbstomping your sorry ass for shit like this

Why don't easterners?

I watched that last week and the whole time I was thinking about how I hate that these in training heroes never get their own outfit in shows, they just get a standard suit.

>Why don't not?

There's some Tezuka/Nagai elements

>Yea Forums starts spouting in Yea Forums again
Oh boy, this shit again.

Attached: Early-Speedy.jpg (220x215, 12K)

>why DON'T western cartoonists NOT put any effort in
Because they'd get fired for not putting effort in their animation and designs.

Attached: wargalgargwaarga.gif (500x281, 385K)