Lord

Lord....

Attached: nkjoipo.png (1200x1061, 1.92M)

Looks good for 54, also it's his birthday today

RDJ is an Aries? Me 2 :3

Well, they say the years start coming, and they don't stop coming

Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running

>zodiac stuff
how come every girl i know is into this stuff?
wtf

It’s just fun. Anyone who takes it seriously is mentally ill.

Attached: A4E5E91E-772F-4883-B412-327D7A5E3EF4.jpg (898x898, 189K)

Take it from someone who is trapped in a relationship with woman who is into it: Run far away from any chick who knows about Zodiac signs.

Please, user. Save yourself.

He looks fine now. They tried too hard to make him look younger in the first Iron Man anyway.

As a chick who is into, I agree run as far away from me as you can. Boo!

But im married to one and im happier than ever.
ps. she loathes feminists and enjoys cartoons

>The hero with the highest bodycount (sex-wise) is the virgo

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-112859~2.png (720x1066, 435K)

I'm getting a hunch that you're used to having people run from you.

Lots of people who will claim it’s all in good fun if asked directly to justify their belief in it will still make sweeping generalizations about people and their compatibility with their personality based on stereotypes about their fucking birthday.
There’s all kinds of hobbies that I find pointless or irrational that I would never judge someone else for taking up (I have some of my own), but one that seems to morph your perception of other human beings to see them less as individuals and causes you to write-off their chances of having any sort of positive relationship with you based on factors entirely outside of their control like astrology does is clearly dangerous, and I always take much less stock in a person’s opinions after I learn they pay any attention to it.

Its all about the Myers Briggs Personality Test these days, old man.

That's because Iron Man 1 tried to establish him as in his late 20s.

They quickly decided that was a bad idea so later movies made Tony more like RDJ's actual age, having him be in college in the early 90s and so forth.

>implying I use astrology for real people
user no. The way I use astrology is way more autistic and pertains to the fictional only. What I like to do is come up with birth charts for fictional characters based on their personalities. But my favourite thing is to use it for OCs (either for D&D or personal projects) because of how detailed a birth chart can get on you personality. Much better than those random character personality sites.

I’m a cancer who is engaged to a gemini. Have a mother and sister who is a geminie. Two best friends are literally geminis and I get a long with all of them well. But according to astrology geminis and cancers are suppose to hate each other. So yeah I don’t take the whole real world aspect of it seriously.
Sagittarius Moon probably.

Attached: 874BF47D-46EC-40B2-A709-CA9236CBC218.png (642x504, 147K)

One time a person in security at my job said that everybody knows their zodiac sign. I thought about it and I have no interest in it whatsoever and I do.

Technically your sun sign is based on your Birthday so you should know it. If you don’t then that’s sad and not because you can’t know your zodiac sign aspect but because you can’t celebrate your birthday.
This is also true, they can’t deal with my autism.

Based and 16personalitiespilled

Honestly, he's aged pretty well for someone who used to do hard drugs and was a alcoholic. I've seen people who've aged a lot worse while doing both of those things in a single year.

they could probably make him look younger with makeup, but Tony's suppose to look like a frazzled fuck

I thought it was pleasantly amusing when I finally looked up what Libra was and it was basically all about being balanced. That’s basically all I’ve tried to do in my life but I’m not so dumb to realize one of my personality traits is because the fucking stars aligned on my birthday.

Attached: 527C458C-A4EF-48CB-BD5B-06222B67F6AD.gif (400x238, 1.4M)

Cake and Ice Cream is on its way?

Things are confusing right now. Assuming you're in your 20's, most people are just now dealing with being an adult and have been slapped hard in the face by reality, debt, and expenses. Beyond that there's the extremely volatile political climate, racial tensions, and economic strain that's pretty much everywhere.
Astrology is an opportunity for stupid, overwhelmed children in adult bodies to let things be out of their control. It's similar to religious zealotry and superstition, things that always crop up when times get rough.

It's good for dating. You ask their sign to figure out if you're gonna have to buy them a birthday gift any time soon without asking their birthday specifically. Same for the Chinese Zodiac and age.

It's been 11 years, shithead.

>his character arc is guilt and PTSD
>looks like shit now

Is he method acting?

>Spidey same sign as me

Baaased

It's also my birthday, but I'm nobody.

That's not true. You're someone to somebody. Do not underestimate your own value.
Also, happy birthday.

Attached: PG (7).jpg (848x1200, 366K)

Yeah. I still have family. I'm just nobody to the world.

Thank you.

So I'm Flash. Nice

I'm sniktbub?

>I'm Hal
Soooo, who here is "18"?

Yeah people age eventually, it happens to everyone.

You're a somebody to us, user.

>im the brainwashed ship that fought for the government
saddest part is that this is accurate.

Attached: 1127465-1127461_cappalm_super.jpg (350x346, 26K)

>I'm Wonder Woman
Well that does explain my recent fetish for the back of the neck

I'm the friendly, neighborhood Spider-man :D

You've been such a good boy this year.

Lucky man

Batman is literally a Pieces though.

RDJ will open up his gifts while we all cheer

5. Fifty
6. Cake
7. IronMan
8. Drugs

1. Chaplin
2. Sherlock
3. Heroin
4. Endgame

>Superman
I mean, sure, I'll take it

Attached: WOOLIEINTENSIFIES.gif (260x173, 1.14M)

Time/aging are some of the most horrifying aspects of reality to me. I may actually fear it more than even death. I keep hoping I'll be lucky enough to die young from some illness or accident, I can't stop thinking about suicide and I hope it never has to come to that.

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

How the fuck is Thor Leo? He wasn't born on earth!

GodDAMMIT, I'm not some "muh peace" loving pussy. How can I have such a kick-ass name, Cancer, fucking Cancer, the disease that kills everything, and be stuck with "Cancer is very shy and a sadboi" shit? FUCK!

Attached: aaaaaggghhhh.gif (360x152, 1.02M)

t.Kaeceilius

Women always seem to have this obsession over fate and everything happening for a reason.

>I'm based Supes
Literally the best result I could have hoped for

>Hal

Eh.

we'll see how good you look when you're 54 user

women need some sort of mystical shit to think someone somewhere is controlling things and everything happens for a reason, they do not want to accept the chaos of this world

Attached: 1549574667454.jpg (469x469, 27K)

>Pisces
>Get Dick Grayson
I'm conflicted

>Sagittarius
Still waiting for that one good movie

Attached: jvoul.jpg (533x543, 65K)

>Pisces
>gay and daddy issues
well thats seems accurate

>Flash
Yay!
My favourite character who got me into comics is Capricorn.

Attached: 1554168176295.jpg (1778x718, 229K)

most virgo's irl are turbo sluts.

how many girls do you know because of the clumps I've been a part of they think that shit is stupid. Now the 16 psychological types god save me they take that shit like bible when it's just as random and stupid.

MCU Tony had a a hard life.