Storytime Female Furies #3

Let's get the pain out of the way now.

Attached: Female Furies 003-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

Oooh more Goodness the big tittied bald dog lover!

Attached: Female Furies 003-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

>3
Must have missed 2.

I'm sure I missed nothing of value.

Attached: Female Furies 003-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

Damn that Darkseid smile

you missed very inconsistent continuity. Get ready for more bullshit.

Attached: Female Furies 003-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Female Furries

Attached: Female Furies 003-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

of all the characters to do a femenisty message with you had to do these ones. I guess Rose and Thorn was not available for the next good girl vs bad girl story revamp DC has been trying to make a thing.

Attached: Female Furies 003-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

>inconsistent continuity.
It's not like this book is cannon anyway.

Wait, are you implying that it is cannon, or already making errors within its own continuity?

Attached: Female Furies 003-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

It's supposed to be canon and fix up a plot hole the writer said so herself.

Attached: Female Furies 003-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

well not fix a plot hole but reveal what Barda was searching for when we first saw her.

Attached: Female Furies 003-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

then again what is canon anymore?

Attached: Female Furies 003-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

>pain
I like this title but if you're gonna be a bitch then why even storytime it?

Attached: Female Furies 003-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

I'm shocked someone can admit it. Do you need help? Where you just too much of a pussy to read something better? Go read Shade the Changing Girl I think the author can do great thing but the way she handles Kirby shit is just wrong.

Attached: Female Furies 003-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.27M)

>complaining about feminism
>even though jack kirby was down with the women's lib movement
You're a fake fanboy.

Attached: Female Furies 003-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Castellucci is the only writer who actually gets what Kirby was trying to do.

I'm down with feminism myself, but if your going to write a story about it pick better characters for the message. This is like using Ronald McDonald for healthy eating. Shit's just wrong. Hell I think you can do this better in say Kamandi.

Attached: Female Furies 003-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

You never read Orion have yo

Attached: Female Furies 003-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Female Furies 003-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

No user, do you need help? This anger can't be healthy for you.

This is better than Orion.

Look just because I'm not down with this series it's okay. You can enjoy the story and ignore my comments. Now To read Bug in the archive that was good shit.

Attached: Female Furies 003-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

>but if your going to write a story about it pick better characters for the message
What part of FEMALE furies do you not get? Jack Kirby named them that for a reason.

what was the message he was trying to convey?

>Look just because I'm not down with this series it's okay
You're editorializing the whole discussion when you do shit like this.

I agree, by putting 3rd wave feminism in the 4th world it just feels heavy handed. The sexist Darkseid is the prime example on why this doesn't work.

If this was a Livewire book it could feel much more natrual.

meh, I'm okay with that. I posed, you read it and like it, or hate it.

IT'S MEEEEE SCOTT FREEE , DARKSEID HAPPY lol

Women's liberation was at it's zenith when he was writing Mister Miracle amd the female furies were independent.

Attached: 8bcc4c44b8b443b36537c0eb8b338fd1.jpg (577x864, 196K)

Awesome that's great, but now we have this writer Darkseid sexual harassed Granny and that Apocalypse is bad because SEXISM. When the original work they had there agency and where there own characters.I just think that if your going to do a story about oppression don't do it about the privilege class.

They're not the privilege class though.

>Apocalypse is bad because SEXISM
Apocalypse is bad because of oppression and sexism is a form of oppression.

well yeah they are Darkseid's royal guard, HIS BEST PEOPLE! Out of all the people they are the bad guys. IF you want to do a message about feminism why not make it about the good characters? Or the ones who suffer the most? Not the people who actually you know have beds!

Yeah but they are also evil, is hard to make a point where they are assholes themselves.

>well yeah they are Darkseid's royal guard
That's not really their title.
>Out of all the people they are the bad guys.
Actually no, back when Kirby was writing Mister Miracle he had them help Big Barda free Scott from the lump. They then defected back to earth woth Scott and Barda and even helped Scott with his escape act.

Attached: 1971 Mister miracle#11 jack kirby.jpg (944x1401, 523K)

The problem with calling them evil is that Big Barda isn't evil and it's not like she's looking to make amends.

That Darkseid smile made me think she was a dentist for a good 30 seconds.

Stompa is pretty cute.

Stompa is my new waifu

But wasn't there only supposed to be one Darkseid across the multiverse with the New 52? Has that been changed? Or was there some Morrison fuckery I missed?

This artist did the art for Simone's Rose and Thorn

This book still terrible?

I like it.

Nothing will ever beat the terribleness of the first issue.

eh yeah. It's not as bad as issue one. Still pretty bad.

>ctrl+f SJW
>0 results

You know I think it says something about the anti-sjw poster(s) when they spam all the Marvel stroytimes regardless of the book and yet leave this book alone.

I missed issue 2. Was it an improvement over the first one? Or is it actually declining in quality.

For me the setting the female furies were in it was just a authoritan state that didnt cared if you are a man or woman. And they were elite troops, which couldnt be possible if darkseid was sexist.

This book is fun, and OP is a crybaby incel. /thread

>For me the setting the female furies were in it was just a authoritan state that didnt cared if you are a man or woman.
That's convenient, you get to ignore the real world facts of how sexism and authoritarianism are interrelated.
>And they were elite troops, which couldnt be possible if darkseid was sexist.
Gaddafi had all female elites. You saying Gaddafi wasn't sexist?

Darkseid is smiles for miles.

>What Jack did was the equivalent of making Darkseid Weinstein Granny Goodness
Kill yourself

Reminder that Hitler was only voted into office because he courted the female vote with government subsides and services.

The link between authoritarian states and feminism is clear. When women vote, they vote for authoritarian states. Just look at modern Sweden.

>Mister Miracle
Scott converts Barda and the furies with the power of his goodwill and penis.

>Female Furies
Scott is a shitheel and Barda resisted the Darkseid dick even after she tore open Mercy's throat for him without a second thought.

Anyone that thinks this modern trash is comparable to Kirby needs an ass kicking.

Are you okey user? You forgot to take your pills?

Writings shit but I see tits crybaby

Not an argument.

Worst comic this week.

>that fucking Darkseid smile

Attached: Gtim+glad+i+stabbed+her+and+id+do+it+again+_c5565f5659347b95e9feaa9414a368fb.jpg (204x248, 22K)

Hahaha WTF?

I hate this fucking narrative bullshit that they are trying to pull with Scott being Darkseid's son. Why the fuck would he be at the ORPHANAGE if he was Darkseid's kid.

Also Darkseid and Granny WANTED him to escape so Darkseid would have an excuse to go to war with New Genesis again.

Lol no.

where the hell did that filename come from?
Anyways, here's the HD source for that edit

Attached: Doctor Fate (1988-1992) 011-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.83M)

>Barda wearing skimpy clothes and not giving a shit.
Yet Castelluci had Barda say she hated wearing bikinis.....

>Why the fuck would he be at the ORPHANAGE if he was Darkseid's kid.
Indoctrination

But Kalibak and Orion weren't in the Orphanage.

you should be glad the OP wasted his time on this garbage, thank him and shut the hell up.

No she didn't.

Attached: 1549461776881.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

You know that for a fact?

we all know where those comments come from, Yea Forums DCucks who can't handle the tag Marvel

Yes, actually. How about you READ THE FUCKING COMIC

The angry face says it all and the Furies questioning the garment is pretyt obvious. Also Barda not enjoying cooking which is the one thing she liked doing on Earth because she didn't get to do it in Apokolips because she was a warrior and not even given the opportunity to do stuff like this.

Barda loves domesticity and traditional feminine shit because she didn't get any of that in Apokolips.

Nah fuck him, circlejerks that whine about feminism is the cancer that ruins discussion.

They're angry because a bikini contest has nothing to do with their skills as warriors, they're angry from the condescension.

There's no pages thats says Kalibak or Orion didn't go to Granny's orphanage.

Orion was raised by Tigra until Darkseid did the treaty and had him get sent to New Genesis, pretty sure the Female Furies comic even references it.

I don't think there's anything that says if Kalibak wa sor wans't raised by Granny as far as I remember. But I doubt it since he was Suli's son and he's the one being that remains of the only person that Darkseid has ever loved. Also it's obvious that no matter how much of a disappointment Kalibak is to Darkseid and how much Darkseid favors Orion he does grant Kaliba special privileges, ha slet him get away with shit, and he always brings him back after he Omega beam's him to death. Kalibak also stands as an equal to Granny not to mention Darkseid has enough self-importance to not let something of his mix with the rabble no matter how trash he might consider that being.

Darkseid didn't care about Kalibak too much.

He cared about him and Orion the same until Orion started impressing him more and he started developing more pride and interest for Orion. But Kalibak does get some leeway over his other subjects. Him and Deesad do because Deesad is useful and Kalibak? Well Kalibak is pretty useless and a dumb brute yet Darkseid keeps bringing him back and keeps giving him a place of privilege. It's obvious he gives some shit.

We also don't know if Kalibak was in the orphanage or not but I lean to him not being in the orphanage since Granny never refers to him as being one of her boys and they stand at equal ground, also Kalibak doesn't fear her.

It's just seem that the orphanage is an important part of Apokalips, you wouldn't want anyone to think for themselves.

Not everyone goes to the orphanage except the children of lowlies that show some promise (everyone else goes to work for the machines and they die doing manual labor) or anyone that Darkseid has OK'd for Granny to punish but he also does that with Desaad. But I don't think any of the Elite has been in the Orphanage, especially since Granny imposes a fear of her towards her children and has a twisted mother/child relationship with her orphans (mostly with the boys).

If Kalibak had been one of her orphans I am sure it would have been more obvious and she would use it to intimidate Kalibak. But from what they have interacted that doesn't seem to be the case. Granny isn't the only one that indoctrinates people, Darkseid is good at doing it himself and sometimes has Desaad or even Amazing Grace when she makes those rebellions. It's just that most of the time they are not even important enough for him to do it so he has his subjects do it. In Kalibak's case I wouldn't put it past Darkseid just having servants take care of him, or even Desaad being an unofficial nanny since he knows how to manipulate Kalibak pretty easily (which isn't hard).

This is an Elseworld but in Superman: The Dark Side, baby Kal-El was not raised by Granny, he was raised by Darkseid and he refers to him as his son. Kalibak also appears in that Elseworld and his mother is still alive and it's a bit obvious to assume he was raised by her in that story as well. But Darkseid never saw Scott as a son and this is a fairly new thing, he didn't care for him beyond having Scott escape and occasionally fucking with him beyond his own amusement. He doesn't even receive him, he has Granny do it and he has her take him.

As for Scott he's more Granny's son than Darkseid's, Darkseid never acknowledged him as a son until King.

Attached: 474858779.jpg (1041x1600, 560K)

this has better writing and art than any book Tom King has ever worked on

Yeah baking was a new experience for Barda because she never got to do anything of that in Apokolips. it was something new. She also sucked at it but she loved it.

That is a pretty low bar so low even Bendis slumped over it since King somehow fucking managed to OutBendis Bendis himself.

>But I don't think any of the Elite has been in the Orphanage
Vermin Vunderbar.

>*Virman Vundabar
I always considered him one of Granny's stoogers but I guess he is. Yeah he's such a kiss ass to Granny which only makes me more sure Kalibak wasn't in the orphanage.

>Scott and Barda romance soon
I can't wait