Woah

woah.....

Attached: epicc.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Meme all you want. That's actually pretty good.

It's actually kinda good. I just don't want that Thomas ended up villain of this movie

my biggest fear of this movie is they're going to try to make Joker sympathetic.

Venom
Joker
Which villain would you want for a solo next. Any comic company

Or even worse. Antihero

It's unreliable narration. The whole thing is from the Jokers point of view so of course Thomas is going to be a greedy trump stand in and he's going to be the din'du who got pushed too far.

I want the entire movie to make Joker sympathetic, and then mid-credits it cuts to the reality and you see all the heinous shit that he was actually doing.

That's actually good

Insanity and edge can be done as long as they have substance and isn’t written for the sake of being edgy. Even if the movie is shit, they’re giving a one dimensional meme character some actual character, which already makes it leagues better than Leto joker. Costume is really good and fits as well.

And in the end it will be reviled that Joker was telling all of that to his therapist in Arkham

WE

The whole trailer plays like "Falling Down"
I imagine the pitch meeting went like:
>what if we do another remake but this time, now hold on this is way out side the box. Ok get this, we do Falling Down, but the guy is the Joker instead of Micheal Douglas!"

Din’du.

Attached: B520BA7E-6ED9-4126-98D3-1495F86832AA.jpg (509x798, 471K)

>OP makes a cringeworthy reddit meme joke in some site comments and post the screenshot here
Mods allow this kind of cringey autism but ban actual cartoons and comics like homestuck and horseshow on sight.

I Sometime wish the punisher and barracuda were DC characters. Barracuda would still be allowed to exist.

I’m glad people are more aware of the type of edgy shit that will unfortunately spawn from this movie

Deep

come on. you know most of them are just memeing like us

This. They should do everything that points to the Joker being the victim and the "good one", and then show that those bad things that happened to him definitely does not justify all the monstrous evil he comits. That way, they can make a story sympathetic with the Joker, but remimda the audience that he is still a villain.

A comedy staring the Sinister Six

LIVE

Attached: 1553978268384.jpg (474x710, 55K)

I don't think they'll make Joker some sort of 'misunderstood antihero', I mean, that line in the trailer that is
>What kinda coward would do something that cold-blooded? Someone who hides behind a mask
It makes me think we're gonna see him fall really low, at some point. The trailer gave some really creepy vibes too.

He's not going to be any different than he was before. If you know the joker he only ever fucks with innoncent people who never fucking do anything for a situation except hide. He wants everyone to play the game.

He's the protagonist so expect people to love it too much

His origin is but he's always been too far gone to be sympathetic.

megatron

I usually hate these type of comments but the comment isn't that stupid at all. I still prefer the chemicals though

Truer words has never been spoken.
GANG WEEDERS RISE UP!!!

>the ending is basically like a Saw movie where they show him killing for no reason in the flashbacks
I'd totally be down with that. love that kind of shit even if it's a trope by now

Nice try OP

>comedy staring the Sinister Six
Sounds more like superior foes

Attached: The-Superior-Foes-of-Spider-Man-Omnibus-int.jpg (1988x3056, 821K)

They should do that in the same style as Bumblebee

Please allow him to introduce himself...

>someone agrees with someone else
>"y-y-you're the same person!!!"
this is why this board is cancer. it's filled with fucking children who always feel the need to be contrarian. go visit some DCEU threads to shill the MCU, you retard

Attached: thousand.jpg (1200x1786, 532K)

Taskmaster, using the Finesse/I can't remember stuff drama story stuff.

Alternatively, pure campy fun MOJOWORLD.

who happens to be Harleen.

Mr. Mind's Monster Society of Evil
(featuring Shazam from the Shazam series)

This story was so fucking retardly edgy. Hell it would be too edgy even if it was a Batman story.

People already find him sympathetic. It's too late to stop it

>not sympathizing with Joker

Attached: joke.jpg (450x600, 113K)

>>OP makes a cringeworthy reddit meme joke in some site comments and post the screenshot here
Figured as much myself, I saw a post just like it yesterday in the trailer thread. Someone's definitely looking for bottom text meme cred
>Mods allow this kind of cringey autism but ban actual cartoons and comics like homestuck and horseshow on sight.
You lost me.

and those people are retards
what's it like being 13?

Just because he is a victim of circumstance doesn’t mean everything he does will be excusable. It’s going to be a taxi driver/ American psycho type deal.

Its an Elseworlds film, it can be a slighly different rendition
Not every joker has to be the lelsorandom bad guy

Attached: jokester.jpg (236x263, 21K)

>Its an Elseworlds film
wtf does that even mean? Do you think the other movies have been cannon to the comics or something?

God i'm so happy that Joker posting is back

Kino.

At least they didn't cast Alec Baldwin as Thomas Wayne.

Oh wow, theyll just let you make a thread about anything

>whats it like being 13
Whats it like being born from an egg as a full grown adult?

Attached: C02AED5F-CECC-473F-9A2C-D2EACF0173AD.jpg (1036x1200, 168K)

Attached: retard.jpg (478x424, 79K)

IN

Attached: 1234354654.jpg (1242x1569, 220K)

It’s probably going to be like American Psycho were you kinda can almost understand Patrick and as it goes on things start getting a lot more fucked, and by the end you the viewer can’t tell what is meant to be happening anymore and feel just as confused and terrified about him as he does about the world.

Have you read TKJ? You can't avoid feeling bad for him.

IN A

SOCIETY!

Attached: 21345676867.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Attached: rise up.jpg (600x450, 52K)

It means stop being so autistic to think every single version of the Joker has to be super bad.

What kind of gamer is this Joker?

A Spider-Verse style animated film about the Superior Foes of Spider-Man accidentally freeing Carnage during a heist gone wrong and needing to stop him because "everyone being dead is bad for business". Plenty of cameos by other obscure Marvel villains during a scene at the Bar with No Name.

Attached: superior-foes-of-spider-man-1-cover-128152.jpg (655x994, 115K)

he is kino tsundere bf

>edgy
it was "scary"

If we're going to bring autism into the argument, it's way more autistic to sympathize and identify with a sociopath than to just not want to watch a sympathetic villain story for the 100th time since the early 2000's.

Attached: 1508352817010.jpg (450x283, 17K)

KINO

Mr. Freeze

>sympathizing with a particular representation of a fictional character is more autistic than being a capeshit purist
You have damage in your head.

when did I say this shit had to be comic accurate?

maybe you should try arguing with the anons in the thread instead of the ones in your head.

All memes aside I'm genuinely looking forward to this movie, looks like Taxi Driver, and I fucking hate DC as well.

WUZ

Well since it's coming I'll just say Black Adam

>creating Joker 1988 : throw him in chemicals

>creating Joker 2019: throw him in memes

>paints Pepe the Frog on his face

BOTTOM

Its possible, since a large chunk of his fandom loves romanticize him. Sucide Squad made him actually love Harley and made them bonnie and clyde instead of abuser and enabler.

That would make for a good twist, villain who you know is a villain is portrayed sympathetically and overturns your expectations only to return when the rug is pulled.

Yeah the funny thing is that they wrote and filmed the "Joker is abusive" scenes but test audiences didn't like it, so they changed it.

KANGS!

There is already this shitty meme

Attached: 86843d626de7c5a10b20feabc0894f0e.jpg (640x920, 99K)

I legitimately believe murricunts are getting dumber.
Since when has protagonist= good guy?
It's the fucking Joker, he's a fucking sociopath trying to get into your head, blaming society isn't justification to be a fucking killer.
Trailer was pretty good, but fuck if I can't stand these dumb fucking comments

The Flash Rogues as a SuperHero Oceans 11 style film

See it as just one take on the joker and not a definitive one. Also I'm sure at the end he will have done something to take all that sympathy away.

Unless they do a hard R and are willing to go Game of Thrones levels of graphic and violent, I doubt you'll get a good interpretation of Barracuda.

> literally eats pussy

The most important movie in the last decade desu

Attached: 1543547323965.png (1243x3729, 2.9M)

Not flash rouge's but
>Netflix has announced that it will be producing an anime series based on Mark Millar and Leinil Yu's Supercrooks, which the streaming giant described as a "superpowered heist comic."

>Netflix made the announcement on Twitter and revealed that Supercrooks will be produced by Bones, the studio behind blockbuster anime series like Fullmetal Alchemist and My Hero Academia.

Attached: 2255139-supercrooks_.jpg (632x960, 93K)

I can expect more of the same, even if it means turning Thomas Wayne into the bad guy.

What the fuck was this guy's problem? It seemed like his only character trait was being an asshole 500% of the time.

People will still sympathize with him.

To be fair, the Suicide Squad movie influenced DC to double down on the movie synergy, even going as far as to change Harley’s look (again) to match the film. I’m worried that DC might do the same with Joker and this film version.

>Suicide Squad movie influenced DC to double down on the movie synergy,
Why. It was awful

was it? I thought it was ok

Doom after the FF movie.

No, it's not a fucking Elseworlds, pop culture at large will be exposed to these fucking movies and that's what they'll get from these characters.

My biggest fear is that it's gonna be a cliché.

I hope they do and make The Joker not an edgelord but instead a crazy guy who likes pulling illegal pranks that hurt (but rarely kill) people.

So The Pranker

It didn't happen with Nicholson, Ledger, or Leto, I doubt it'll happen here.